What Happened To Me? (Beybla...

Od mooncat99123

This is the story of how Ryuga come to be The Dragon Emperor, how he met Doji and His Partner in crime. A gir... Viac

Prologue
Ch. 1 How It Started
Ch. 2 L-Drago and Koma village
Ch. 3 Kyoya
Ch. 4 We're back
Ch. 5 The Dragon Emperor vs The Lunar Empress
Ch. 6 Battle Bladers Part 1
Ch. 7 Battle Bladers Part 2
Ch. 8 Battle Bladers Part 3
Ch. 9 Training and Bad Days
Ch. 10 A Birthday Gift, A New Friend, And Bey Spirits
Ch. 11 Left Rotation and Dark Power
Ch. 12 Merda is back, can the Dragon beat her? Part 1
Ch. 13 Merda is back, can the Dragon beat her? Part 2
Ch. 15 The debt I owe to him + Ryuga Vs Jack + A Hug From Merda?
Ch. 16 This Feeling is love I'm in love
Ch. 17 Tempo, The bet, and a kiss or two
Ch. 18 He Has a Brother Now?! + Dynamis + Will She Love Me?
Ch. 19 I love him, but I can't be with him...
Ch. 20 He Was Just Like Me And I Was Just Like Him
Ch. 21 Time to make my move
Ch. 22 Don't Become Like Me... Kenta
Ch. 23 Most Of My Past Is Dead
Ch. 24 The Child of the Silver Moon
Ch. 25 The Beyster Island Championship + Does She Not Love Me?
Ch. 26 THE RETURN OF THE PEANUT, YU, AND A NEW CUTE PEANUT!!!
Ch. 27 Kenta Vs Ryuga + He thinks of me as an idol?
Ch. 28 Another talk about the past
Ch. 29 Diablo Nemesis~ oh and the stupid Dragon Emporer
Ch. 30 The Dragon Emporer's Lie
Ch. 31 And Then Ry Smiled
Ch. 32 Battle Part 1
Ch. 33 Battle part 2 + When Gingka hugs Ryuga
Ch. 34 My Redemption
Ch. 35 Dragool's newfound power + L-Drago's revenge
Ch. 36 Emporer and Empress Part 1
Ch. 37 Emporer and Empress part 2
Ch. 38 Emporer and Empress Part 3
Authors note
Merda's Original Back Story!
Note on my other story
It's out!
Thank you so much!
Gone Rewrite is here!

Ch. 14 Realization

490 19 9
Od mooncat99123

This is why I don't use Pencil crayons on my original sketch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~

The Next Day

        "So you came," Merda said when I reached the middle of the forest, it was a clearing it would be good for a campsite if it wasn't for the giant bey stadium in the middle of it.

        "Yeah, now let's hurry this up," I said taking out my launcher and L-Drago, "3."

        "2," She continued, taking her bey and launcher out.

        "1, let it rip," We said in unison.

        "Last time we saw each other you said that your special move was not all you've got," She told me, "I'm curious, did you perfect a new special move?"

        "Yes, maybe you should start battling and stop chatting!" I told her back, pushing her bey harder.

        Our beys clashed for some time, they seemed equally matched. This battle is starting to seem like a battle of determination. But then something happened, she made a little cut in both her pointer fingers then her bey went back to her side of the stadium then the blood dripped on Moon's face bolt then her bey started to look different instead of the black and grey bey with cool colours, it turned a dark crimson red and the red heart turned blue.

        "Moon, blood mode," she smirked, "You're not the only one who was working on your power in the Dark Nebula." Suddenly Moon started to hit harder, it was like Moon suddenly got more power out of nowhere, and why did putting blood on the face-bolt trigger this transformation.

        And why did launching L-Drago into the lava transform him? But if I had to guess I think Merda noticed how those things on her bey top the things that go blue to red kinda seemed like blood veins. If you look closely beside the vines and the moons, those things are still there. Dragool answered.

          Then Moon split into three, one was still in blood mode and was rotating to the left, the second was the white one Moon in right rotation, and last was the black bey Lunar in Left rotation. "Dark move Kiss of betrayal, revenge, and darkness, special move kiss of love, light, and loyalty, Blood move BloodLust." there was a red, white, and black lights spiralling at L-Drago.

        I think it's time for that new special move. "Special move Dragon Emporer's Revolution!" L-Drago appeared heading straight for Merda's Beys. There was a huge blast that blew me and Merda of our feet.

        That Zigarat was right, Merda was holding back all those times I battled her before. This is way stronger than the last time. This might not even be the limit of her power. I got up and closed my eyes, then I heard a bey fall on the ground. I opened my eyes and saw... L-Drago on the ground and Changeling Lunar Moon back to normal.

        I lost...

        Merda smirked and her bey came back to her, "Maybe you should battle Jack and then maybe you might be a challenge for me, and hey! You'll also be able to help a person." And then she left, I picked up L-Drago and started walking, I looked back and found Merda limping? She broke her leg.

        "Merda!" I shouted running back to her.

        "What do you want? You already lost," She said to me.

        "What happened to your leg?" I eyed her.

        "Um I ran into a family member of mine and let's just say he wanted me to go back to HD academy and while battling these people came behind me I had to fight back, I called my bey back, and then somehow I sprained my foot," she answered.

        I got only one percent of that, L-Drago thought.

        I rolled my eyes and lifted Merda up and started carrying her bridal style, and started walking to a certain friend of mine.

        "Hey! Put. Me. Down!" She shouted.

        "No," I said blankly, "You need a doctor."

        "Oh, so you're just gonna waltz in a hospital and bring me to a doctor Mr. Drago Emporer?" She said to me, "and yeah, I heal fast."

        "I'm bringing you to a friend who's studying to be a doctor and best of all she lives in a house near the woods," I told her.

        "Great," she said sarcastically. We walked for some time, Merda fell asleep in my arms, after an hour we finally got there, I checked the address Merda's mom gave me and then I remembered... I need to tell Merda about her mom marrying Ryo. That isn't going to end well.

        "Merda wake up," I said shaking her head.

        "What?!" She shouted at me.

        "We're here," I said, knocking on the door. Then a girl opened the door, she had hair that spit in the middle, one half was pink and the other half was red, she had yellow eyes and was wearing a pink and white striped shirt, with white pants

        "Ryuga? It's been forever! how long has it been six years," She said trying to hug me, "When Dad told me you were still-"

        "Uhm, it's nice to see you to Amy, but..." I was cut off by my sister.

        "Does your girlfriend need help," She asked smirking.

        "She's not my girlfriend, she is just a person I know from the ND, and she broke her leg," I told her a little annoyed.

Merda's POV

~~~~~~~~

        She called me his girlfriend, I-I-I-I

        Yeah, she's broken. Lunar thought.

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "I sprained my foot, not brock my leg," I informed her.

        "Yeah, you two sure you're not Dating?" Amy asked, "or maybe you want to ask her on a date, hmm, Ryuga?" She smirked.

        "Not in hell," I answered.

        Correction he is lying! L-Drago smirked.

        I have to agree, Dragool thought.

        Shut up.

        "Then why are you two a blushing mess," Amy smirked again, "And why's your heart beating faster?" she put two fingers on my neck, checking my heart rate.

        "Yeah yeah, well there's a patient in need," I said getting into the house and putting Merda on the couch.

        "Okay," Amy rolled her eyes, taking off Merda's shoe and sock, "Yeah, Merda's are right, but it looks like a spraint ankle, should heal in a few days maybe you shouldn't launch your bey while it heals. You can walk but don't run, those are the only things that I would suggest." Merda stuck her tongue out at me.

        "Okay doc.," Merda said putting her stuff back on.

        "Yeah, she likes you," My sister whispered to me.

        "What? She hates me," I whispered back.

        "Well it's kinda obvious when you tease a girl that her crush could be her Boyfriend," She answered, "Well, okay here, has she done anything?"

        "No-" I remembered something.

        "What? I'll tell mom if you don't tell me," Amy asked.

        "What are you twelve? Anyway, I remembered that she kissed me," I answered, "I'm not sure why; I was controlled by the dark power so I don't really remember."

        "Yep I'm right," Amy said out loud.

        "You two know that I'm right here," Merda said as her sweat-dropped.

        "Oh yeah, you two should leave, I have a test tomorrow," My sister said, pushing as both out of her house.

        "That's your sister? And she is in college?" Merda asked.

        "Yeah," I sighed.

        "Agr Gingka too, THIS IS SUCH A MESS!" Someone shouted.

        "A... did you hear that?" I asked Merda.

        "Yep, sounds like Madoka," She answered, "You wanna go and spy on them?"

        "It's not like we have anything better to do," I sighed, as I and Merda started walking to a bey battle arena. We watched the battle for some time and then we saw Burn Fire Blaze and Blue Phenix, Ryo and Merda's mom, great.

        "Why is my mom with Ryo?" Merda muttered.

        Oh shit.

        "Aren't you two supposed to be on that Honey Moon?" Madoka asked pointing at both Luna and Ryo.

        "What?" Merda said monotone.

        "Oh yeah, your mom got married to Ryo," I said.

        "I came to tell you that the new replacement member for Gan Gan Galaxy is... is... is ME!" Ryo exclaimed.

        "MY DAD IS THE NEW MEMBER!" Gingka shouted.

        "Unfortunately," The blue-haired girl said.  

        "No one involved in the tournament and no adult is disqualified from participating in the tournament," Luna told him. Then Ryo started to look like he was regarding his life and then Hikaru said something that made the others look like they were regretting their lives.

        "# emo raiding," Merda muttered. I and Merda talked for a while and then we found two DJ's battling, horribly, but they made it sound good.

        "Ummm, Let's go before things get weirder," I said, we walked to the forest.

        "You want me to be the replacement you Gan Gan Galaxy don't you," I asked Merda, "That's what you meant by 'you'll help someone too."

        "Yeah, If you win, maybe I'll consider battling you again," she told me she smiled and then walked away.

        Could my sister be right, could Merda actually like me?

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

445 4 6
Cover is by @The_Official_Sero check her out she's really good. I love working with her. ik it's oc x Free so not many people will read this. I've r...
38.3K 1.1K 48
This is a story about an OC I created. Her name is Kira Rose and she is a powerful blader in the Metal Bey City. She will meet Gingka and his friends...
15.6K 219 12
Hi!^^This is my second story so...I hope it will be good! After the battle with Nemesis, Madoka is with Aleksei...And that hurts someone...A lot! I d...