𝐒 𝐔 𝐂 𝐂 𝐔 𝐁 𝐔 𝐒 | α΄‹α΄€Ι΄...

By sadot4ku

"We're going to play truth or dare and the loser, who lies or who doesn't accept his dare, has to use the boa... More

𝐏 𝐋 𝐀 𝐘 𝐋 𝐈 𝐒 𝐓
𝐈-𝐏 𝐑 𝐎 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
πˆπ•
𝐕!
π•πˆ
π•πˆπˆ
π•πˆπˆπˆ
πˆπ—οΌ
𝐗
π—πˆ
π—πˆπˆ
π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐕
π—π•πˆ
π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—πˆπ—
𝐗𝐗
π—π—πˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐗𝐕
π—π—π•πˆ
π—π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπ—
𝐗𝐗𝐗
π—π—π—πˆ
π—π—π—πˆπˆ
π—π—π—πˆπˆπˆοΌ 𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄
𝐒 𝐏 𝐄 𝐂 𝐈 𝐀 𝐋 𝐓 𝐇 𝐀 𝐍 𝐊 𝐒

π—π—πˆ

947 80 131
By sadot4ku

"What's a Succubus, Yeosang?"

Jieun asked with the most innocent look Yeosang had ever seen. The male's breath got stuck in his throat, causing him to pant for air. He had hoped for that moment to never come, simply because he wouldn't have known what to do to pledge her safety.

Tell a lie or tell the truth? Which one was the most convenient for Yeosang and Jieun?

The male decided that it was better if he made up a lie, telling her that she misheard the word or that, probably, she heard it in her dream and it felt so real that looked like it actually happened. He couldn't afford to scare her, or worse, lose her, not now that he had finally managed to build a small friendship.

"What- What are you talking about?"

He asked, pretending to be floored by her question. Yeosang also attempted an embarrassed chuckled, hoping to result more persuasive.

But Jieun didn't fell in his trap, since she perfectly remembered one of the boys pronouncing it. Her heart cracked when she realized that Yeosang was lying to her. Still, she aimed to obtain that information.

"Don't lie to me, Yeosang, please."

She begged him before taking the last bite of her pancakes. The girl kept her lips in a cute pout even when she had to chew her rubbery breakfast. Jieun was hating the fact that he didn't trust her enough to tell her that secret. She would've never judged him, no matter what choices he would've taken. Well, except for the ones that caused the deterioration of health, she would've scolded him.

Yeosang gulped loudly, hoping to find a way and the right words to dissuade the girl in finding out that detail. Frightened by the fact that he didn't know how the demon would've taken the news that the real Jieun was aware of her existence, the male stood up and grasped the pills for the girl in front of him.

It was too dangerous and Jieun was too weak to face a demon, especially in her current conditions. Yeosang couldn't risk to lose her.

So, aiming to avoid that conversation and possibly change the topic, the male stood up and walked to one of the wall units, starting to rummage inside it, looking for the pills. When he finally found the package, he grabbed it and placed it on the isle in front of Jieun, before giving her back again to fill a glass with water, in case she needed it to swallow the pills.

As soon as his hand was abandoning the glass on the wooden surface of the isle, Jieun grasped Yeosang's wrist, catching his attention.

"Please, Yeosang."

The pleaded with her big, light brown eyes piercing through the male's soul. He wished to tell her everything that happened because he knew he could trust her. If it wasn't for the fact that the story revolved around a demon that could kill a mere human with just a snap of its fingers, Yeosang would've told her every single detail.

The male reached for her hand and caressed it as he slowly moved it away from his body. He bit his lower lip, repressing the urge to cry for how much of an asshole he was feeling.

"Nothing to be worried about."

He murmured, walking away for the second time to avoid another question. But, being the stubborn person she was, Jieun hopped down the stool to follow Yeosang. Though, the wobbling and the weak sensation that crawled in her legs forbade it and made the girl fell on her knees.

She whimpered when her knees hit the cold floor of the apartment. A lonely tear cut her cheek, but she didn't know if it was caused for the stabbing pain she felt in her wrist or if it was for the embarrassment and the rage she was feeling inside her chest due to the fact that Yeosang didn't trust her.

As she was about to get her back on her feet, two strong arms wrapped around her chest, passing under her armpits and pulled her up. She found herself millimetres away from Yeosang's face again, frustration kicking in her chest.

The male's arms slipped down on her hips, holding her close to his warm body when he spotted Jieun shivering and her skin filling with goosebumps. His other hand gently rested on her forehead, checking her temperature. Yeosang hummed as a soft smile appeared on his lips.

"The fever is back. You need to rest."

Yeosang stated before bending his knees a little and confusing the girl, which stared at him slowly reaching the floor. Though he stopped before his hands could touch the pavement, instead, he wrapped his arms around the girl's thigh and shoved her fragile body on his shoulder.

"Wait, no, Yeosang- Ah!"

She giggled as Yeosang threw her on his shoulders, her eyes inevitably landed on his bottom which made her cheeks burn and her hands itchy for how badly she wanted to touch it. Still, she preferred to hold on the hem of his hoodie.

Yeosang caught the pills and the glass with water with his free hand and walked toward his bedroom as his other hand held tight on Jieun. The latter filled the whole flat with her giggles as she swayed her legs up and down, begging the male to put her down.

Only when they reached the bedroom the male granted her wish and gently laid her on the soft mattress. While Yeosang was still close to her, Jieun took advantage and slapped his chest multiple times, never stopping her giggles.

"Idiot! I'm heavy, you could've hurt your back!"

Yeosang laughed as he stopped her hands and tucked her body under the blanket. He, then, sat on the bed and pointed at the pills in the bedside table, telling Jieun to take those.

She playfully rolled her eyes and swallowed them, helping herself with a sip of water. Afterwards, she buried herself under the blanket and innocently smiled at Yeosang.

☆──────═══• ☽ ☼ ☾ •════──────☆

Once he was sure that Jieun was sleeping, the male heavily sighed as he dragged his feet back in the living room. He plopped on the couch, without bothering to assume a decent position. His eyes closed on their own, relax and peace washed over his body, feeling every muscle loosening at the touch of the soft cushions.

He didn't know if it was for the flu he had or because of the tiredness, but Yeosang was shattered, his shoulders were rich and his legs were pulsing for how swollen they were.

Hence why, it didn't take too much, to him, to fall into a deep slumber.

But peace and tranquillity were never options and soon he felt something weighing on his hips as other two flat things pressed on his chest. He, then, heard a giggle and something wet printing on the skin of his neck and moving up until it reached his lobe.

That was when Yeosang decided to open his eyes. A few seconds later he was faced by Jieun with only her tank top and a pair of panties on. The male's face immediately heated up while his eyes were looking for a spot to be laid on without encountering private zones.

"Did you miss me, darling?"

She chirped and gave him her brightest smile. Her affinity to the real Jieun was still a mystery, to Yeosang, who, if it wasn't for the "darling" at the end, would've thought she was the real Jieun, for an instance.

"How did you get here?"

He asked in a whisper, not wanting to wake the other girl up. His question sounded so weird yet legitimate since he didn't touch the black agenda. Rather, that wicked book was laying on the shelves, buried under other thick volumes.

On the demon's lips appeared a pout, when she realized that he had nicely ignored her question.

"I was worried. You haven't called me in days, now, and I missed you. So I had to use a lot of my strength to come to you."

She replied a childish tip could be heard in the tone of her voice, right after the bother. Her hand travelled down Yeosang's crotch, stopping it right when the demon sensed his member from under the pyjama.

Yeosang sucked in a breath when Jieun gave it a little squeeze. Squirming under her body, the male grabbed the girl by her shoulders and shook her a couple of times, as if he wanted to help her get her sanity back.

"Stop there. I don't want to do this anymore."

Yeosang grumbled as he slowly let go of the girl, who looked at him with a puzzled and hurt expression.

"What?"

She asked in a whisper, her eyes trembling as she stared at the male, hoping to see him burst into a loud laugh and telling her he was kidding. That didn't happen.

"This thing between you and me has come to an end. I'm sorry."

Repeated Yeosang, whereas gently moving the girl away from his figure. Jieun had her mouth agape and her eyes were glossy and filled with tears. It was the first time in her long life that someone had rejected her. For what? For a simple human.

Despise started riding inside her stomach as her nails sank into the cushion of the sofa. Angry tears cut her cheeks as her breath became even more erratic and loud.

Attracted by the sound of her gasp, Yeosang turned around and shivered when he spotted her eyes filled with hate and fury.

"If I can't have you, my darling, no one else will."

She growled with her lips pressed into a thin line. Jieun was attempting to hide her long fangs that were threatening to show themselves. Although she was dying to kill Yeosang right in that instant, she opted to be patient.

The male shook his head from left to right as he scoffed and walked back to his bedroom.

"You don't curse someone you love."

He answered piqued without looking at the demon. Yeosang came to the realization that he didn't need her, in his life. He'd rather have the human Jieun with him, even if it would've taken years to finally confess his feelings to her.

He didn't know what was the demon's real goal, but he was one hundred per cent sure that it was nothing good. Kihyun and Joo-Hyuk probably already knew it and tried to explain it to Yeosang, yesterday night, but due to the curse Jieun had put on him, he couldn't hear nor read anything that concerned Succubi and Incubi. Which lead the Yeosang to push the demon far away from himself.

Jieun on the couch sobbed and slowly stood up.

"You promised me to listen and believe only in my words. You cursed yourself, Yeosang."

She spat with a deep voice, struggling to keep her human form. Her hands were shaking and soon her claws were in sight, long, pointy and shiny black.

The male's thought immediately wandered to the real Jieun, who was still sleeping in his bedroom. He hoped that anything happened to her or that the demon wouldn't fling on her with the intent to murder.

"Yeosang?"

Whispered a high-pitched voice from the hallway where his bedroom was. The male's heart stopped beating when he turned around and found the human Jieun standing at the entrance of the living room busy stroking her eyes. She was still visibly half-asleep with her lips sticking out in an adorable pout.

The demon turned her attention on the girl, and, despite the rising anger that kept rapidly building up in her stomach, a wicked grin painted on her mouth.

If she couldn't put some distance between those two with the current methods, then, the demon had to scare the human girl to the point where she was frightened to be around Yeosang. That way, probably, he would've come back to the Succubus.

So, the demon stretched her arms towards the sleepy Jieun.

____

Heyo, how are you?

Jieun is starting to have some doubts mmmh what will our dear Yeosang do?

Alright, I'll try to write some more for my new story, which is looking more like giving birth than simple writing lmao, but I really want it to be published to for you to read it. No hints for now, hehet, I'll let you know before this story ends dw.

Also, my favourite chapter is getting closer aidhaod I can't wait for you to read it!

Luv ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.9K 70
Park Jimin is an Incubus. An Incubus is a creature that seduces women and convinces them into becoming a slave to the Incubus. (Basically, the male v...
156K 11K 107
two years ago the world found itself being emerged with death and violence, humans transformed into dangerous creatures with hunger for flesh, killin...
32.7K 1K 23
[Completed] Felix was home alone and bored until he found an Ouija board. He is not familiar with the rules, but he still chooses to play, so he ends...
133K 6.9K 35
"I like it, when she smile...but, I love it,when I am the reason!" [He said while looking at her secretly and admiring her.] ___________________ "I l...