The Fallen Dragon King.

By ZBX6779

Issei has been suffering for 19 years straight until he snaps. From weakest to badass. this is my first fanfi... More

part 1. prologue
part 2. full 180.
part 3. confrontation
part 4. exposed.
part 5. unofficial rating game.
part 6. showdown
part 7. broken.
part 8. return.
part 9. reunion
part 10. hello Sona.
part 11. murderers.
part 12 new love
part 13. red dragon and black cat.
part 14. research and plumage.
part 15. gift and little kitten.
part 16. unwanted attention
part 17. the first fallen king.
part 18. training
part 19. the 8.
part 20. the queen.
part 21. dinner and stories.
part 22. well deserved laughs.
part 23. sharing the memories of the past.
part 24. chess
part 25. sparring match.
part 26. red vs yellow
part 27. Sitri gets owned.
part 28. a real match.
part 29. eternal bond.
part 31 Loki
part 32. JUGGERNAUT DRIVE
part 33: aftermath
part 34. unavoidable conversation and craziness.
part 35, new beginnings. epilogue.

part 30. the plan and the threat.

6.8K 60 45
By ZBX6779

Issei and Kuroka are now officially mates, the fallen dragon king now has a partner that will be very reason for living. Kuroka woke up the next morning feeling happier than ever, she remembered becoming Issei's mate and saw 3 things that proved it. Her mark, her necklace which was still glowing and Issei himself who was smiling in his sleep. Kuroka looked at the time and saw that it was past 10am, she was too happy to care and just snuggles next to Issei. Even in his sleep he knew that it was her and he embraced her. Her peace was later disrupted when la Fey knocked on the door.

Kuroka: hey what's up?

La Fey: breakfast is ready. You guys coming?

Kuroka looks at the still sleeping Issei.

Kuroka: nah I'll think I'll stay here a bit longer. I'm happy here.

La Fey can see that she really means it. She's happy and her bright joyful calm aura us proof of it.

La Fey: alright then I'll tell the others.

Kuroka: thanks la Fey.

La Fey leave and Kuroka lays back in bed, she touched the cat mark on Issei's chest and saw his memories, she saw the recent ones of the necklace being made.

(Flash back)

Issei: so this gorgeous light can only be seen by those I love huh?

Azazel: yeah even I can see it a little bit. You must really care for me hahaha

Issei: well we are drinking buddies after all. Haha

Azazel: your girl will love it.

Issei: I hope so.

Azazel: but only one thing worries me.

Issei: I know what you're going to say. What if my former team members can't see the light and they figure out what it means?

Azazel: exactly. It'll hurt them.

Issei: I may have forgiven them but loving them is another story. Shirone will definitely be able to see it since I see her as my little sister now but the others..... especially her.

Azazel: a part of them should expect this much. They may have changed for the better and do right by you but 5 years of hell will definitely have a lot of pent of anger.

Issei: but I let it out. I held nothing back.

Azazel: but still the memories linger like phantom pain.

Issei: it reduced after I forgave them but it's all still there.

Azazel: and nothing can be done about it, what's done is done. You have friends now, a girlfriend who might even become the mother of your children one day.

Issei: having kids with her would be the truly best thing to ever happen but I don't deserve that honor, just being in love with someone like her her and her loving me is just.....  I can't even describe it.

Azazel: you don't have to. You took a piece of your horrible last and made into something one of a kind and all for her. That my boy is pure love and now that I think about it, you shouldn't give a shit whether or not the others see it. If they do then they know they are loved and Kuroka will always be number one, if the others don't see it then they know where they stand and why.

Issei: that's actually good advice. It helped a lot. Thanks Azazel.

Azazel: now go give your girl her present.

(End of dream)

Kuroka holds her necklace and it glowed so brightly the instant she touched it, the bright light caused Issei to wake up to some extent.

Issei: someone extinguish the sun.

Kuroka didn't give a damn about him being asleep. She grabbed both his hands and pinned him on his back then french kissed him, Issei was now clearly awake and loved the wake up call. Both broke the passionate kiss because they needed to breath.

Issei: one hell of a wake up call and I loved it.

Kuroka: you took a part of your dark past and made something this beautiful for me and only me, I FUCKING LOVE YOU ISSEI!!

She now lay on his body and began to cry.

Issei: hey hey hey. Why are you crying?

Kuroka: I saw your memories from yesterday, you don't care how your old team might feel?

Issei: I only care about what you think and feel.....you didn't happen to see anything else from my memories did you?

Kuroka: like the part about having kids and not thinking that you deserve that?

Issei: yeah that.

Kuroka: I saw it all and believe me when I say that you do deserve to be happy and as for kids...well I kind of want a lot of kids.

Issei: like how many?

Kuroka: as many as possible cause there are so few of us Nekomata left.

Issei: wait for real? What happened to everyone?

Kuroka: the great war killed off a lot of us. Shirone and i are just 2 of the few dozen remaining.

Issei then smirks.

Issei: looks like we will be getting busy then. When do we start?

Kuroka: in time. Now that you're up let's go eat, I'm hungry.

Kuroka gets up and puts on her kimono but hardly come here her chest. clearly she wants to show off her dragon mark.

Issei comes behind her and looks at her.

Issei: wow

Kuroka blushes.

Kuroka: enough teasing, let's go lover.

Both go eat breakfast with the others and they notice the mark on her chest, Issei and Kuroka explain it and Issei shows his mark as well. They all congratulate the two. While the others chat Issei texts Sirzechs and Grayfia saying that we wants to talk to them. They set up a time for later. As the time came Issei immediately goes to them after his team has a day off.

Sirzechs: so what's going on?

Issei: I want to use that favour but it's a two part favour.

Sirzechs: interesting. Go on.

Issei: I want to ask Kuroka to marry me.

Grayfia begins to act like a little girl.

Grayfia: yes yes YES YES!!

Sirzechs: I cant believe my little bro wants to get married so soon.

Issei: yeah I'm ready for it. She even wants kids but I believe marriage comes first. So big sis I'll need your help getting the perfect ring and Sirzechs would you marry us off?

Sirzechs: it would be my honor Issei.

Grayfia: I know the perfect place for the ring. When do we start looking?

Issei: it's best if you take Irina and Xenovia with you, they knows about her taste in jewellery better than I do.

Grayfia: that's a good idea.

Issei: I'll distract her while the others prepare a set up. This needs to be a surprise so we should take our time. We did just become mates so why have all the fun right away?

Grayfia: you really have grown up Issei.

Issei: it was about time I did and I'm glad.

Sirzechs: alright then Grayfia go with the girls and look for the ring. I'll talk to the others about how to make the perfect set up.

Grayfia: right. Issei I'll send the ring to you when we find it.

Issei: now let's hope I can control my excitement enough that she won't suspect too much.

Sirzechs: With the mating bond, yeah right. Best to not let her see your memories like before.

Issei: better lock them up to be safe.

Grayfia: let's start right away. I'll message la Fey as well, don't want to leave her out.

Grayfia contacts them and meets them at a cafe, she tells them of the plan and the girls almost squeal from joy.
Sirzechs contacts the guys on Issei's team and plans for way to distract Kuroka. They all decided to make sure the proposal is carried out after the party celebrating the rating game win which was next month. Plenty of time to make Kuroka think that nothing is happening to some extent.

Grayfia found the perfect ring. A solid gold ring with a flawless diamond surrounded by rubies and sapphires.
Issei kept the ring in a pocket dimension that only he could access. The guys told Issei to take Kuroka on a date while they prepared the decorations and music plus food when they come home. Eventually the rating game celebration has come and everyone was looking quite fashionable.

A/N: you guys can imagine what they are wearing. Imagine anything you want.

Everyone there welcomed team red and but shocked to see Cao Cao holding the true longinus. All the devils cowered in fear until Issei spoke up.

Issei: everyone please calm down. He's on our side and doesn't want to harm anyone.

They calm down to some extent but still stayed alert. That spear was capable of killing everyone in the ball room after all.

Sirzechs: I can vouch for him, he's a part of my brother Issei's team.

The crowd gasped.

Issei: Sirzechs... we're doing this?...right here?

Sirzechs: yeah we are. Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention please. Today is not just a celebration of my little brother winning the rating game but it's official debut as a high class devil even though I promoted him a while ago.

Bael and Sitri: WHAT?

Issei: yeah, surprise.

Riser: about time.

Sona: you knew?

Riser: he was too powerful to be just a pawn. Its only natural that someone would see that in time. Yo Issei meet my sister Ravel.

Ravel: it's an honor to meet you red dragon emperor.

Issei: the pleasure is all mine and please just call me Issei.

Ravel: as you wish and this is for you, a gesture of good will.

She hands him a small box of Phoenix tears.

Issei: Phoenix tears? I can't possibly accept this Ravel.

Riser: no need to be modest Issei. Consider it a small token of appreciation for helping us.

Issei: alright then if you both insist. Thank you. Ravel come meet the rest of the team.

Ravel introduces herself to team Issei.

Kuroka: so Ravel what made you want to join us?

Ravel: because a part of me feels like it's my responsibility to help make things right what my brother did.

Issei: that's not your responsibility Ravel. It was his choices, not your burden. Don't force yourself.

Kuroka: I agree.

Ravel: but I want to for personal reasons, I'm expected to be so much like my siblings, to be strong and to fulfill everyone's expectations and I was hoping that it would be different in your team. I'm sorry for my selfishness.

Kuroka: Ravel... You need only ask. We treat each other like family so if you want to be free of your burdens then you're more than welcome. If you still wish to achieve such feats then do it your way and we'll help.

Ravel: thank you all so much.

Issei: welcome to the family Ravel.

Bikou: I only have one concern. She's a Phoenix so if she accepts Issei's Bishop piece then won't she become a fallen?

Arthur: that's a choice Ravel must make.

Shirone: you really are smarter than you look monkey.

Bikou: here? Really? -_-

Ravel: I'm okay with it, I'll miss being a Phoenix but I want freedom even more than that.

Issei: I have an idea, why not both?

Rias: what are you talking about Issei?

Issei: think about it. My pieces mutated to suit me and my team so why not modify the bishop piece a little bit?

Akeno: you can actually do that?

Issei: I can try.

Issei manipulated the bishop piece so that it won't completely change Ravel from Phoenix to fallen. The piece began to emit black and golden energy and merged with Ravel. Her golden flame wings were now mixed with black flames.

Ravel: whoa

Issei: I'm the first fallen dragon king and you're the first fallen Phoenix.

Ravel: and I'm still part Phoenix?

Issei: yes and if you ever want to go back to being a pure Phoenix then you need only tell me, I made the piece so that it doesn't latch on to your soul like every other piece. You want freedom after all so why continue being bound from one team to another?

La Fey: damn that's some good thinking.

Vali: Azazel will have a field day with that. Ha

Kiba: guys look sharp. Lord Odin is here and he's coming our way.

Issei: the all father Odin?

Odin: red dragon emperor Issei. Congrats on becoming king officially and having a team and oh my who is this?

Odin said looking at Kuroka.

Issei: she's my queen Kuroka and my mate.

Rias: your...mate.

Odin: and just like that you have my respect. Oh I almost forgot this is Rossweisse, my no.1 Valkyrie.

Rossweisse is a woman who has long silky silver hair with turquoise eyes, her gentle white skin and beautiful face almost rivals Kuroka, even her chest was just as big and slim figure would tempt any man, her gorgeous one strap dress left just enough to the imagination.

Rossweisse: pleased to meet you everyone.

Vali: the pleasure is ours.

Everyone was surprised to see Vali being the first to respond so quickly. They saw him trying to control his blush and it was clearly the hardest thing he ever had to do.

Odin: I wanted to come here to congratulate you personally and hoped that we would make an alliance with the fallen and devils. Sirzechs already agreed but I wanted to start with the fallen dragon king hoping to create a alliance with the dragons as well.

Ddraig: I can tell your intentions are pure and truly want the best for everyone all father. I would like to work together. What do you say partner?

Issei: piece is everyone's goal including my own so yes you can count me in.

Odin: this is the moment that changes our future for the better.

Ophis: not for long. Incoming.

Issei: what

Just then a portal appears in the ball room.

Arthur: Norse magical circle.

Odin: Loki.

Loki the master of mischief appears through the portal.

A/N: imagine MCU Loki. I love that one better.

Loki: I won't let peace exist old man. Ragnarok is coming.

Odin: you stupid boy, ending the world will do no good. Go back.

Loki: like hell.

Odin: so be it.

Odin makes a barrier around Loki and seals him.

Odin: it won't hold him for long. We only got a few minutes.

Sirzechs: we need to evacuate.

Issei: let us fight him. We got 3 longinus users right here.

Sairorg: what about me?

Issei: you're one of the last lines of defense in case we fall. Like you said, you'll use the lion in case the underworld is in trouble well now it's in trouble.

Sirzechs: I'll help fight.

Kuroka: no. Stay with the others and create a barrier. You have the power and so do the other devil kings.

Vali: we can handle him. Ophis will you help?

Ophis: I only observe.

Rias: we'll help. We won't sit by and let you do all the work anymore.

Issei: you know that he can kill you.

Rias: better to die fighting than be a coward.

Issei: fine. So is everyone ready?

Everyone: yeah.

Odin: I'll call Thor and tell him to send Miljonair, it's a weapon powerful enough to defeat Loki. Issei and Vali here and strong enough to lift it. I'm sorry but I can't bring myself to fight my son. Forgive me.

Xenovia: all father Odin, it's his choice, I'm sure you tried your best to teach him the right things.

Irina: we can handle him. We just need to move him and ourselves far enough to avoid hurting others in the cross fire.

Azazel: I'll teleport you guys and Loki to the barren lands a couple of miles out.

Shirone: the seal is cracking.

Azazel: on it.

Azazel teleports everyone there including Loki. He breaks the seal soon after.

Loki: damn that old fool. What the.... Odin and the devil fools send mere children? That's just insulting.

Rossweisse also teleports to their location.

Rossweisse: Loki please stop. Odin might still forgive you.

Loki scoffs and fires a magic blast that sent her flying back. Vali catches her.

Vali: you alright?

Rossweisse blushes.

Rossweisse: ye...yes I'm fine. Thank you.

Issei: Loki....you're dead.

Loki: bring it on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 1.4K 37
A boy who has dealt with too much trouble his whole life found himself a bad situation. What began as a struggle and stressing out. Then it became wh...
358K 4.9K 34
Issei Hyoudou, he is the Sekiryuutei, hero of the factions, and of the children known as the Oppai Dragon. After waking up from his coma after the ba...
7.3K 202 3
Since the spark of creation two forces have been at odds with one another, though being on the same sides of the same coin they fight as if sworn ene...
30.4K 609 13
Issei Hyoudou, a young man who holds the title of the Red Dragon Emperor, realizes that he has been used as a tool to free Rias from her arranged mar...