My One And Only Poison (18+)...

By maliyaforlife

" I hate you " I screamed, as I sobbed ." Hate me all you want princess I don't fucking care , you belong to... More

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
( main characters )
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
author's note
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
author's note
characters
33
34
35
36
37
38
(not a chapter) pics
39
author's note
40
my one and only poison
41
author's note
42
43
44
(not a chapter)
45
46
47
48
49
50
Authors note
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
Epilogue
Authors note
Authors note
Thank you🥰😘❤️

19

1.6K 53 1
By maliyaforlife

" I need to get up . " Xav said kissing my shoulders. " mmm " I mumbled
"You should get some sleep "he said easing off the bed . He walked to the bathroom. I lied down on the bed snuggling into the pillow.

I stretched my body, yawning rolling over,God I felt sore but I didn't regret it reminded me of what happened and that I hadn't dreamed the wonderful feelings he brought me. I looked around the room. Xav must have left for work. I really needed to get in touch with Mia,I thought getting off the bed. I just don't know how. I hurried well more like wobbled to the bathroom, took a shower and came back out. I quickly put on a sundress and my flats. I put my hair in a ponytail. I exited the room in search of Xavier maybe I could convince him to give me a phone I thought as I walked down the hallway. I wondered what happened to Mia , maybe she left the country. As I reached xav office I wondered if I should knock. Deciding not to I opened the door.

When I opened the door I saw 5 men all in suits sitting around the table. xav looked up as he saw me, I could tell he was annoyed. "I'll talk to you later " I said blushing in embarrassment making my way to the door. " and who ,might you be "one of the men said getting up. ."my wife "Xav said possessively walking towards me. "oh, such a beautiful little thing "the man said staring at me. I started to feel nervous. I felt xav body behind me. Give me a minute "Xav whispered in my a ear as he pulled me to him and kissed me , as if marking his territory. I stumbled out of his office still in shock.

I decided I would go to the garden and wait for xav to finish his meeting.
I needed to figure out a way to escape, it seemed that Mia wouldn't be able to help. But I wouldn't let that stop me , I missed my life , and my family. I had to find the right opportunity I couldn't afford to fail. I knew if I got caught I would be in serious trouble, but I couldn't stay either. I had to think this through carefully .I had to admit I had feelings for Xavier but I couldn't explain them , and I didn't want to know what they meant . I couldn't possibly love him, I .. no I couldn't think about that now I had to focus on escaping and getting as far away from this place as possible. I don't know how I'm going, to do this.
." What are you doing, out here " I heard .
I gasped turning around to face the intruder. "cris " I said as I saw him walking towards me."Vee " he said surprised. " how are you "I sake making conversation. "I'm okay you " he said ."I am fine just clearing my mind. "oh" he replied . together we sat in silence. "so, what did I do " I said finally breaking the silence ."what do mean "he replied. "I mean you have been real distant lately , avoiding me when you see me. " I said. "it's just work "he said getting up " no its more than that talk to me." I said grabbing his arm." leave it vee" he said said. "No " I said pulling him closer. "I like you okay not as a friend I have for a along time now.I can't bear to see you with someone's. "he said. I gasped "I didn't know you felt that way" . I've always liked cris as a friend but I've never thought of him as anything more. "see this is why I didn't want to tell you he said. " I.."I stuttered . "I need you to like me vee" he said leaning in. Before I could say something he kissed me. I struggled against him. I didn't feel any spark or any butterflies, if I'm being honest it felt wrong.
Finally he released me I slapped him "what the fuck "I screamed a him. "I'm so sorry vee I don't know what came over me please forgive me " he said pleadingly ."okay just don't do it again " I said . I was always the forgiving type. " I'll make it up to you I promise "cris said as he left the garden.

I sat down by myself maybe cris could help escape, I mean he claims likes me. No I wouldn't involve him, I was running out of ideas.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 13.1K 30
My life was simple and easy. A bit lonely but I liked it. It wasn't until I literally crashed into the one who would change my life forever. My world...
167K 2.8K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
97.1K 1.5K 59
"Remember thinking that I'd never would be loved, that love was just not for me, that I wasn't worthy of loving but you made me feel so loved and spe...