γ€ππžπ¬π­πŸπ«π’πžπ§π: A Brig...

By brightestalnilam

β€ͺ [COMPLETED] - a story where Bright and Win are childhood bestfriends, but Bright has no idea that Win secre... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 35

6.6K 221 54
By brightestalnilam

Third Person's POV

It was still 4 A.M but Bright is already wide awake because he still has to prepare a breakfast for the two of them. Bright was thinking how the time flies so fast because today is already their last day here at the camp and the day he'll ask Win to be his. Bright's parents knew about his plan for today because he already asked Win's parents the approval he wants and he was relieved when they said yes. His plan for today is breakfast at 6 A.M at the lake for just the two of them,  after that he'll gonna excuse him self to go downtown to buy some marshmallows because he forgot to bought it but the truth is that he's just gonna pick up his friends to help him prepare for the stage. After lunch, Win and his parents and also Bright's are going to the waterfalls but without Bright since Bright will be fetching his friends and to start decorating the area and by the time Win comes back it would be such a rollercoaster feeling for the both of them.

An hour after, Bright already finished preparing the stuffs for their breakfast so he went back inside the tent to wake up Win.

"Win wake up, let's have some breakfast." Bright gently woke him up.

"Hmmmm" Win just let out a soft hum and stretched his arms for him not to sleep again.

Win went out to wash his face and after that he went out and saw Bright patiently waiting for him at the table. He smiled at the latter and guided him to the lake, while walking Win couldn't handle the silence of the area and called out Bright to ask something.

"Bright where are our parents?"

"I also don't know, I just woke up and they weren't in their tents anymore but their things are still there. I guess they just went out for a walk outside the site so I just prepared a breakfast for us two."

They continued walking until they already arrived in front of the lake, it was really a simple breakfast to be exact. Just a table and the food was still at the basket so Bright hurriedly took them out so they could start eating. The atmosphere just seemed to be calm and the both of them really liked it.

"Bright why did you chose to eat here? we could also eat at the table back there."

"Why? don't you like it?"

"No, I like it but I was just curious why you did have to all these wonderful stuffs in front of me."

"Well I really wanted to watch sunrise with you here hahaha that's why."

"Oh hahaha let's eat then so that we could witness the sunrise fully."

They both ate their breakfast even though it was still too early and watched the sunrise with Win holding a cup of hot chocolate and Bright as usual a cup of hot coffee.

After eating and watching the sunrise they went back at the tent and they we're surprise when their parents we're already there. Win's parents noticed that Bright was holding a basket and saw a chocolate smudge on Win's lips.

"Did you two already ate? Why didn't you two waited for us to arrive?" His mom jokingly said, their parents already knew about this too.

"Mom I swear it was Bright's plan, he wanted to watch the sunrise--"

"We know baby."

"What?"

"I already informed Bright last night that we're going to take a walk at the surrounding early in the morning so I already said to him to prepare a breakfast for you two." After hearing that Win got curious because Bright told him earlier that he didn't knew about where his parents went.

"But why did you said that you don't know about where they went?" He asked and Bright just looked at him normally.

"Oh maybe I was still half asleep at that time." Bright said casually and went inside to get ready.

A few hours after packing up their stuffs back because they we're already leaving at midnight, they we're already prepared to have a walk towards the Waterfalls when Bright asked them to not to come and his parents already agreed because of the plan.

Win gave Bright a meaningful look but Bright just ignored it so Win just let a deep sigh and followed his parents and Bright's who are currently on their way to the woods to have a walk towards the waterfalls. While walking, Win already thought about giving up and actually going back to the tent to just follow Bright to where he went but he also thought that if he goes back it would be hard for him to go back because Bright might've already left and he doesn't remember the road towards their tent since they didn't explored this area during their first day so he just continued walking with his parents and hopefully wishing that they'll get a pretty view and a fresh water.

While Bright on the other hand didn't think twice to fetch his friends at the bus station, he waited for several minutes until a bus arrived containing his friends. Bright saw his friends while going out of the bus and waved at them, they also waved back and went closer to him.

"Oi Bright, are you ready later?" Off asked him with a bright tone

"Yes I am so let's go back and start arranging already." Bright honestly answered and guided them towards their van and went back to the camping site to prepare everything.

Win on the other hand was really tired from a 1-hour walk towards the falls but he instantly forgot all the negativities he'd been thinking for the past hour when he saw the waterfalls. The water was so blue and the area was so clean that made Win stare at the water for so long until his mom called him to come closer at the place where they stand.

"It's too sad that Bright wouldn't be able to see this." Win suddenly said that made Bright's mom look at him and smiled softly.

"Don't worry darling he'll be fine but for now let's just enjoy the freshness of the water and the soft breeze." Bright's mom said to Win for him not to be sad and to actually enjoy the place without thinking anything negative.

That words from Bright's mom did made him feel a little less anxious but he's still worried about Bright since he's also not familiar at this place but then he also thought that he should just trust Bright because the latter knew everything.

They took a picture of the falls and ate the foods that they brought. After a few hours they decided to go back at the camping site because they thought that Bright is already there, and they weren't wrong about it.

When they we're almost at the entrance Win noticed a familiar figure walking towards him and he was shocked when he saw who that person was-- it was Gulf.

"Gulf what are you doing here?" Win asked him looking so puzzled. Gulf just rolled his eyes at him and showed him the handkerchief.

"Uh aren't you gonna answer my question? and why are you showing me that handkerchief?"  Win still looked at him cluelessly about everything that made Gulf slightly irritated.

"You bitch is still clueless about what's happening?! You didn't even knew that your parents and Bright's are already gone. Let me tie this handkerchief to your eyes so that it looks like a blindfold and just hold me because you'll trip if you don't."

"W-what's the meaning of this Gulf?! Are you gonna kidnap me and sell my internal organs at the black market?! No Gulf please I'm too young to die and I still have plans, goals and dreams so pleas spare me." Win said hysterically that made Gulf more irritated.

"WHAT THE FUCK WIN! Just shut up and hold me tight you're making my head pop like a balloon. And why would I sell your unhealthy organs? I have my own money so stfu and let's walk slowly. Bright is already waiting for you there." Gulf said that made Win slightly relieved but still curious about what's happening.

Where will he take me? Why is Bright waiting for me? What's happening?!

They walked for a minute while Gulf is still guiding him since he can't see anything until they finally arrived at the venue where Bright and his friends arranged while Win was still out.

Win heard a soft piano echoing through the whole place while Gulf is slowly taking off the blindfold on Win's eyes.

Win looked at his surroundings and he noticed a carpet which he thought was the aisle, he looked downwards till the front and he saw the love of his life waiting for him at the end while holding a mic. Awhile ago he heard a soft piano and when he looked to his left he saw Off who was playing it and Gun who sang the song. He looked at the lights that was hanged up on the trees and the candles that were placed at the side of the carpet as a guide towards the front. As he slowly walked towards the front, the projector started flashing the pictures of them since they we're young, stolen pics of them, silly pics or serious pics, it was all on the projector.

N/P: A Thousand Years

"Hi, I know you're not expecting for this to happen but I've been planning this since the day we gathered around at Gun's place. I didn't exactly prepared any thing except for my heart and my sincere feelings for you. Before I proceed to my impromptu speech hahaha please don't kill Gulf for being such a jerk to you awhile ago and please don't be mad at me for lying to you earlier and putting our embarrassing pictures at the slideshow." Bright said that made everyone laugh including Win.

"We both came into this world already in each others arms, I'm exactly surprised how we didn't got bored in each other's company throughout the years. Maybe because we really enjoyed spending time with each other or simply because we are meant to be. We grew up with me not knowing that you already have different feelings towards me but it's amusing how you kept our friendship as lowkey as possible but it's kinda ironic how I managed to confess first even if you loved me first but I didn't regret confessing to you because I wouldn't know the real score between the both of us. At first I was really confused about my feelings since you know Earn came and maybe I just felt so pressured at that time because I was the only one who's still single in our circle of friends but I'm glad that I found the true love that I'd been finding for in you. Win I know I'm not the perfect boy for you and I've been such an asshole for the past few years but here I am today asking for your permission to give me a chance to show it to you how much I love you and how much I really want to took care of you. Don't worry your parents and mine already agreed so don't be shy in front of them today hahaha. Win, we're still young but I really can't imagine myself growing old with anyone else and I also can't bear seeing you with another person, I knew you're the only one that I want to spend the rest of my life with. Take note Win hahaha I'm not proposing but it looks like I already am." Bright stopped speaking when he felt his voice trembled and a tear fell down his cheeks, he couldn't think of anything else right now but just him and the guy he loves in front of him.

Win couldn't stop himself and also shed a tear. Is this really it? Is he finally gonna be mine? He thought as he looked at the man who is currently holding a microphone in front of him while saying the words that he knew came straightly from his heart and not from his mouth only.

"Win I wouldn't make my speech too long but I just want you to know that from the moment you'd say yes to me I will make you the happiest man alive and I will never want to make you cry. Be my boyfriend Win?" Bright seriously looked at the latter and Win smiled and said a single word that made Bright the happiest to ever exist.

"Yes." Win said and tears start falling from his eyes, he hugged Bright while still thinking about them being official. He still couldn't believe that he said yes to the guy he loved and waited for almost years.

They stared into each others eyes and slowly closed the gap between them when Bright's parents interrupted.

"Okay you two hang in there, I know you two are officially boyfriends and we already knew it but you're still not allowed to do that here in public because you're still not married got it?"

"mom shut up!" Bright said that made everyone laugh.

Everyone congratulated them like they we're newly weds. Win still couldn't believe that he and Bright are official, he once dreamed to be his' and now it's really coming true.

"Okay but seriously where's the food I'm really hungry?" Gulf interrupted Bright and Win's moment and the two of them glared at him and Gulf just acted like he was innocent saying that he was just asking for food since it's been hours since they last ate.

Bright and Win went to the long table and ate the dinner their parents prepared, Bright thought that this is the best camping he's ever been to and he didn't regret doing all those things for Win. After some time since it's already their last day at the site the two of them went to the lake to finally have some air to breathe. They just sat at the stone besides the lake when Bright suddenly spoke.

"Win, I may not be the sweetest guy to ever existed here on earth but I promise you to make you smile and laugh every day and I will always be here for you, I love you." He smiled at his boyfriend's cheesiness.

Win thought that it's really nice addressing Bright as his boyfriend and his heart thumped at that thought.

"Bright, I am really glad that finally we are together now and all I could say is that I will always love and support you in every things you do and I will always be here for you. I promise to listen, to hear and to always consider your feelings and thoughts every time you have a problem and I will be faithful to you as long as we both shall alive, I love you too."

When Bright heard everything Win said, he looked at the latter and went closer to capture his lips and closed the gap between them. It was the sweetest kiss they had shared under the moon and stars.

'The story of our journey towards eternity is only just starting to begin, let's write our own happy ending together.'

--BrightWin

[ a follow and comment would be appreciated ^_^ ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 2.3K 31
Bright has an accident but somehow is saved. But his legs get paralyzed because of which his girlfriend leaves him. Though heartbroken, he is determi...
209K 11.5K 36
(Completed βœ”) Where Win has known Bright from his Day 1. -------- 2gether the series / Still 2gether A BrightWin fanfiction
472K 21.7K 40
Bright has always been a obedient child. He is a hardworking person, who invests all his time time to make his dad proud. He wants to gain his dad's...
143K 8.2K 34
Tine was practically the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask. He did everything he could just so his relationship with Day would go smoothly. And it...