SHE'S/I'M DIFFERENT (Kuroko n...

By Trufflerabbit13

Kuroko Koyuki was very much similar and different to her cousin Kuroko Tetsuya. They both had a burning passi... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: Meeting the Cousin Rewritten
Chapter 2: She's back Rewritten
Chapter 3: She's Rather Popular Rewritten
Chapter 4: Scrambled Eggs Rewritten
Reunion Chapter 5 Rewritten
CHAPTER 6 FIRST KISS Rewritten
CHAPTER 7: P-PERVERT?! Rewritten
CHAPTER 8: British Accent Rewritten
CHAPTER 9 "We play." Rewritten
CHAPTER 10 "YOU TRAITORS!!!!" Rewritten
CHAPTER 11 Basketball at the beach! Rewritten
CHAPTER 12 Results and Dinner rewritten
CHAPTER 13 BET rewrittened
A/N
CHAPTER 14 Loophole REWRITTEN
A/N
CHAPTER 15 Girl's Day rewritten
CHAPTER 16 Empress's Eye rewritten
CHAPTER 17 edited
CHAPTER 18 edited
CHAPTER 19 edited
CHAPTER 20 edited
CHAPTER 21 edited
CHAPTER 22 edited
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER .......
CHAPTER 27
A/N
SHE'S/I'M DIFFERENT!?
QUESTION AND ANSWERS!!!!
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
SPECIAL CHAPTER
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
CHAPTER 39
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 42

11.4K 326 39
By Trufflerabbit13

She's in different

Chapter 42

KOYUKI P.O.V.

"Itai~!!!!!" I cried as I clutched my head that had a large swelling blob on it. Tears were welling out of my eyes as I bit my lips.

"Of course it hurts idiot!!!! What were you two thinking?!!" Riko-Senpai screamed as she gave a hard smack on Tai-chan's head with the large paper fan.

I glared at the object, don't underestimate that thing.... It's made out of paper but it hurt like shi- shiz... Yeah, shiz.

"Ite! What are you doing? Desu..." Tai-Chan yelled but added the desu realizing he was talking to the Senpai.

"Jeez you two, how old are you again?" Riko-Senpai grumbled to herself as Kiyoshi-Senpai and Hyuga-Senpai tried to calm her down.

Wincing in pain, I rubbed the bump on my head in slight annoyance. Jeez and right before the game.

I grumbled to myself and started to slip on my basketball shoes. Tying them tightly, I pulled on the ribbon that held my hair up. The long magenta strand fell over my shoulder until I started to gather them with my hands. Within a second I easily tied my hair into simple a high pony tail.

"Yuki-chan, Kagami-kun, it's time."

I look up and smile at my cousin who stood in front of us with his warmup clothes on.

"Yeah," Tai-chan grumbled as he stared at my cousin.

I watched the two males stare at each other for a moment, curious in what was happening, "I was pretty shocked by Akashi but, that's all," the red head stated as he stood up, "There's no point thinking about someone we aren't even against yet. Besides," Tai-chan paused a serious look appearing on his face, "My minds all full of 'him'."

I smirked slightly and stood by the door waiting for the two males.

"You ready guys?" I questioned while cracking my neck.

Tai-chan smirked showing his teeth as he slapped his large hand on my back, "Of course, I'm was born ready."

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

The Winter Cup is the last battle ground of the big 3 competition that is held at the end of the year.

There are fifty participating schools. A total of fifty matches are held over the seven say tournaments.

Immediately following the commencement ceremony, the 1st round takes place over the first two days using a total of four courts.

Three main courts and one sub-court. As matched conclude one by one, at last-

The most anticipated match of the first day was about to begin....

~*~

"Oh! Here they are!" The crowds yelled as the team with black, red and white uniforms walk onto the courts.

"Good luck Seirin!!!!" The crowd cheers.

An obvious look of nervousness appear on many of the players faces as the loud crowd cheered them on.

"Suge!!! We're getting so much more cheering than ever before, and..." Koganei's eyes stared at everything around in in shock, "The seats are basically packed even though it's the first day?! Maybe we're actually pretty famous?!"

Hyuga turned an uncertain look at the cat like teen as he pushed his glasses up, "D-Dumbass. Of course not!"

"Eh?!"

Izuki sighed as he sweat dropped, "That 'Good Luck' probably means something a bit different."

Koganei tilted his head to the side still confused, "Eh? What are you guys...?"

Teppei sweat dropped, "Unfortunately, what the audience are here for... Is our opponent," the center replied as he looked at the crowds.

"UWOOOOO!!!!! HERE THEY COME!!!!" The crowds went wild making few of the Seirin team to jump in fear and surprise.

"HOW MABY POINTS ARE THEY GOING TO SCORE TODAY!?"

"They achieved rapid growth in the last few years, and surpassed numerous veteran schools, placing second in the inter high..."

"The super offensive team that instantly became one of the most anticipated winner of this competition...

THE NEWLY CROWNED TYRANT, TŌŌ ACADEMY!!"

Koyuki scowled slightly as she stretched out her legs and arms, already pumped for the game.

Standing next to her was Kagami who was also looking pumped, fire burning in the depth of his eyes.

The crowds were murmuring different opinion to each other.

"Aomine is the man! There's no one who can beat him 1-on-1!"

"But it's always hard to tell what No, 4, the Captain, will do too, his moves are unpredictable." Two males excitedly conversed.

"Wakamatsu too, I've never seen a center who can run like him."

"But you can't underestimate Seirin as well," a rather small female sudden jumped into the conversation surprising the males.

'Who is this chick?' They both thought as they stared at the female who held a magazine.

"Seirin has the GoM's phantom player, and don't forget the super female player!" The female excitedly stated as she flipped open the magazine in hand, "Haven't you heard? The new player, Kuroko Koyuki, has the geniuses world record for the most points in a quarter of a game!"

The female exclaimed and boasted as if it was her own achievement.

"As a fellow female I want her team to win!" She exclaimed as she gotten into a heated discussion with the two males who completely forgotten that they didn't know this stranger.

Around the world, young females started fan clubs for a certain magentanette. Many of them being feminist amazed that a female was bravely fighting against males, making incredible records.

This female was one of them...

At the Seirin bench, the team were looking at their opponent in amazement.

"Incredible..." Hyuga mumbled as he watched Tōō, "As expected of Inter-High finalist..."

Riko scowled as she placed a stern hand on her hips as she stood in front of her team, "Don't be flustered!!! We all knew....." Sudden the brunette paused as she called over her team.

"It's time. Both schools, please line up." The announcement was heard through out the stadium exciting many people.

"ALIGHT LETS GO!"

The magentanette proudly stood with her team, all heads taller than her.

"Oi is that her?"

"She's rather small."

"Koyuki-sama gambatte~!!!" Surprisingly many people yelled at the petite female.

"Ou~ Yuki-nyan, it looks like you have a fan club now," Kiyoshi laughed as he placed his hand on her head while eyeing the bleachers where people were holding banners that had Koyuki's name written on it.

The magentanette shrugged her shoulders, already in her own world of concentration.

The coach of Seirin released a breath she was holding and smiled as she watched her team walk into the court, 'Did it actually help us? Everyone's totally focused even through its their first national competition. Geez....' The female let out another sign, through it was a sigh of relief, 'Looks like... They'll be especially trustworthy today...' The female thought with slight pride.

A certain red head smirked as he got onto court facing his enemy of the day, "Hey."

Aomine glared at Kagami, "Ah?" There was a small pause as the tanned teen looked at the male in front of him,
"H-m, looks like you got a bit better." Aomine stated as he had a look of arrogance on his face.

Kagami returned the cocky look as he smiled slightly, "Yeah- a little bit."

Wakamatsu who was watching the whole scene between the two frowned as he rose one eyebrow, '...This guy...' He thought eyeing Kagami, 'Was he like this before...? He used to be more impatient and burning with belligerence...'

At that moment Aomine for the first time noticed two people standing right behind the tall red haired male.

Kuroko stared at the tanned teen with an unwavering eye, "This time, we definitely won't lose...!"

Aomine's eyes widen a fraction before a ghost smile appeared on his lips, "Yeah.... Alright. Then let's settle it for sure this time, our real battle...!"

The tanned then turned his eye on the female who proudly wore her jersey as she stood next her cousin and friend.

"Yuki."

"Dai-kun," Koyuki nodded at him in greeting, "I hope you haven't been saying, 'The only one who can beat me is me!' Like everyone has been telling me." The magentanette stated as she crossed her arms over her chest, "Cause you and I both know that that's a lie." A malicious aura surrounded Koyuki as she gave her former teammate a closed eye smile.

"You're going down."

Aomine smirked as he patted the female's head before walking back to his team, "I'm counting on it Yuki."

The female scowled and glared at the back of the male.

"Come on, let's go Yuki-chan..." Koyuki nodded and went over to her team where'd they waited.

"And now, the match between Seirin High School and Tōō Academy will commence."

"LET'S HAVE A CLEAN MATCH!!!"

Koyuki stood next to Kagami as she quietly mumbled some words so he was the only one who could hear her.

"You're going for Dai-kun right?" The magentanette questioned as she watched her captain walk up to the other team's captain, Imayoshi.

"Ah..."

Koyuki nodded, "I'll keep my eye on Sakurai-kun and maybe Wakamatsu-San, but I'll support you when it's needed..." But silently the magentanette thought, 'But for now, my job is to assess how Tōō plays and look for it strength and weakness...'

The two teens shared a small look before they bumped fists.

During this time, two glassed teens were shaking hands, "Hey, how's it going," Hyuga calmly questioned Imayoshi.

"Howdy," Imayoshi replied as he examined the male in front of him.

The corner of the Tōō captain's lips turned upward, 'Hmm... In term of outer appearance, he seems to have matured into a fine captain. That's quite something' Imayoshi thought slightly impressed, 'The remaining four also look quite good. They look as if they've done everything they can...' He smiled as he eyed Koyuki and Kagami talking.

On the bleachers were the crowds were watching on, a certain coach's father arrived with his flashy suit and sunglasses.

"Oh, good, good. Looks like they're right about to start," Kagetora smiled as he crashed into an open seat.

Slipping his sun glasses off, he looked at the courts with a smirk, "So, I wonder how far they'll manage to go.... Hm...?" The male talked to himself, he suddenly gasped, "Oh?! Isn't that Katt-chan?! So he was the coach!! No wonder they're strong!!!" Kagetora laughed loudly, talking about Tōō's coach Harasawa.

A man sitting beside Kagetora sighed catching the attention of the said man, "You're noisy as usual, Tora." The voice muttered in slight annoyance.

"Ma-Boy." The name slips out of the brunette mouth as he looks at the black haired male beside him.

"I didn't expect to see you here," the coach of Shutoku sighed as he gave a side glance to his former teammate.

Kagetora immediately started to grin widely, slapping Nakatani on his back harshly, "It's Ma-Boy!!!! Hey!!! Long time no see!!!" Kagetora laughed loudly.

A look of embarrassment appeared on Nakatani's face as he lightly glared at the man beside him, "I beg you, don't call be Ma-Boy in front of my players."

The Shutoku players were watching the two males, one of them was their coach and the other, a mysterious man. They were interacting with each other as if they they each other, shocking the young males.

'Ma-Boy....' Ōtsubo and Miyaji thought taken back.

Takao on the other hand was shaking as he hid his laughter, 'I better call him that sometimes.... Ma-Boy.... Kukuku..." The ravenette's shoulder shook as a giggle escaped his lips.

"Anyways," a look of annoyance was obvious in Nakatani's face, "Why in the world are you here, Tora?"

"Ah-?" Kagetora rested his face on his fist as he eyed the court, "No real reason... I just came to see my disciple's match."

A look of shock appeared on the other coach's gave, "Seirin....!?"

"Yeah, although I only taught them for a little less than a month."

Nakatani carefully examine his former teammate with calculated eyes, "Tora... Are you really not going to coach anymore?"

A slight look of surprise appeared on Kagetora's face as he tore his eyes away from the courts, "Huh? Don't give me that." The male chuckled slightly, "I'm not good enough to teach anymore. In the first place, there's no need... 'Cause my beloved daughter. She has already fashioned Seirin's players into my type of team." A nostalgic look appeared in the man's eye.

"Although it was only for a short time, I managed to teach them what I wanted to teach them. All that's left is to watch the brats unlock their path to the future...."

~*~

"Alright Yuki-chan, I want you to keep an open eye on everyone right now, don't reveal any of your secrets yet. It would be better to save them for the last quarter or so..." Riko whispered to her only female player before pushing the magentanette into the court.

Koyuki nodded in understanding, 'Keep a low profile for now... My real goal is to help this team win!'

As the ball was thrown into the air, the two centers jumped to get it.

"Tip off!!!" The announcer yelled, "And it starts with.... SEIRIN'S BALL!!"

Koyuki quickly grabbed the ball into her hand and shot off, keeping an eye at all of her teammates and opponents.

"Ohhh, they're fast!!!"

Koyuki quickly navigated through the bodies of the male, "Oh- scary, scary. Please don't be so aggressive from the start!" Imayoshi spoke as he stood in front of Koyuki blocking her way.

The crowd roared in excitement as they realized both team were going all out from the beginning.

Koyuki on the other hand gritted her teeth in annoyance as Imayoshi's larger body prevented her from moving.

Imayoshi gave the female before him a closed eyes smile, for a moment Koyuki felt slightly frightened.

'I feel like he's going to eat me up!' Koyuki thought imagining herself as the sheep while Imayoshi was the big bad wolf, 'But if I can't get past him, pass the ball right under neath his nose!'

Imayoshi's eyes widely slightly as the petite female threw the ball through his legs, successfully passing to her cousin who smacked it towards Hyuga.

But surprisingly Sakurai was able to steal the ball aiming for the hoop.

Hyuga gritted his teeth as he moved to block it but at the last moment Sakurai changed courses, not shooting for the point.

"Wha..!" Hyuga grumbled, 'It's not a shot....?! This is an...?!"

The crowd went wild as the tanned teen appeared and slammed for ball into the hoop.

The crowd went wild, "ALLEY LOOP!!!!"

Koyuki bit her lips in annoyance, this was going to be one long, tough game....

A/N

The video to the side is how Kagetora reacted when he saw the shutoku coach, I think it's one of my favorite parts in this chapter!!!------->

And if there's co fusion about the random girl who was talking about Koyuki.

She's a side character for this story. I'm still debating if I should make her another oc for a new KnB fanfic after I finish this one.

Anyways what I was trying to say is that Koyuki got a fan club of girls, so technically these girls look up to her because she has so much talent to play against guys!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 42 1
Kuroko has always had a secret crush on Aomine. Even with help from his best friend Momoi, he could never seem to capture the courage to tell his for...
82 0 4
Fan-fiction set in the timeframe after the last episode of Kuroko's basketball. Disclaimer: I do not own the art used for the cover photo, or the ori...
12.1K 363 26
"I want you." Kagami faces Aomine with furrowed brows. "Heh?" "I want you Taiga." ---------- ~ Kagami Taiga, or as the guards may say 'Number 246' ha...
69.2K 2.5K 100
A Kuroko no basuke fanfic. Teiko's basketball #2. The basketball club is back! This time with new faces, more drama and all the former craziness. Wil...