Expecting The Unexpected

By sleepytinker__

"I AM NOT MARRYING YOU MR. KNIGHT AND THAT'S IT" I yelled. From where did you get this much courage that too... More

Author's Note
CHAPTER 1: Hey it's me Eveline Carter
CHAPTER 2: Meeting My Crush?
CHAPTER 3: THE DAY!
CAST
CHAPTER 4: Overexcited Friend
CHAPTER 5: Marriage?
CHAPTER 6: Meeting Him.
CHAPTER 7: Broken Dreams
CHAPTER 8: Feisty Me.
CHAPTER 9: Arrogant Jerk
CHAPTER 10: Evil Plan for Ev!
CHAPTER 11: Blake Simon Vs Alexander Knight
CHAPTER 12: Falling for the most Stupid Plan
CHAPTER 13: You are in love with Who?
CHAPTER 14: Shopping
CHAPTER 15: Wedding Ring
CHAPTER 16: Wedding Day
CHAPTER 17: Crazy Friends
CHAPTER 18: First Day as Mrs. Knight
CHAPTER 19: Reception
CHAPTER 20: Caught?
CHAPTER 21: Stealing Chocolates. Are We?
CHAPTER 22: Getting Impatient for that One Call
CHAPTER 23: Exposed?
CHAPTER 24: You Did What?
CHAPTER 25: The Cute Angry Bird
CHAPTER 26: Gift from Mr. Arrogant Knight
CHAPTER 27: Something's Fishy
CHAPTER 28: It's Complicated!
CHAPTER 29: Jealous?
CHAPTER 30: My only Knight in the shining armour "Alexander Knight"
CHAPTER 31: Parent's Surprise
CHAPTER 32: His Nightmare
CHAPTER 33: Honeymoon
CHAPTER 34: What's wrong with him?
CHAPTER 35: I think I am falling for you
CHAPTER 36: He Kissed Me?
CHAPTER 37: Will he never fall for me?
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 39: He loves me
CHAPTER 40: Back Home
CHAPTER 41: Love You!!
CHAPTER 42: Blake Simon Vs Alexander Knight (Part 2)
CHAPTER 43: Date
CHAPTER 44: All about her Date Night
CHAPTER 45: My Cute Thief
CHAPTER 46: When he Lost his Temper
CHAPTER 47: I am Sorry Xander
CHAPTER 48: Without him for a Whole Week?
CHAPTER 49: He's Back
CHAPTER 50: Shattered
CHAPTER 51: He Hates Me Now?
CHAPTER 52: Is She Drunk?
CHAPTER 53: Sick
CHAPTER 54: Fainted!
CHAPTER 55: Pregnant!
CHAPTER 56: Why did he Lie?
CHAPTER 57: He Forgot My Birthday?
CHAPTER 58: SURPRISE!
CHAPTER 59: Please be Okay!!
CHAPTER 60: Our Baby!!
EPILOGUE: Together Forever
NEW STORY!!
OUT NOW!!!
A DEAL IN DISGUISE
ALESSANDRO
BILLIONAIRE'S REVENGE

CHAPTER 38: I am lost!

106K 4.5K 685
By sleepytinker__

EVELINE KNIGHT

I don't know where I am now. I am lost. I ran too far.

What will I do now?

Why did I forget my purse?

How will Xander find me?

I don't know anyone here.

I looked around but there were hardly anyone around.

What is this place?

Why is there no one?

I am scared now.

What if someone kidnaps me and takes me with them.

Why did you had to run away Ev? Now how will you reach Xander?

Then I saw a lady passing by.

She won't kidnap me right I can take her help I guess.

You don't have any other option.

I asked the lady about the mall but she told me that there are so many malls around. Where do I want to go? And me being me I don't even remember the name of the mall. Then another idea came to my mind I called Xander from her phone. The lady told him the location.

I was still crying but this time it was not because of that Maddison but because I was lost and scared. The lady made me sit on a bench nearby and was trying to calm me down but it wasn't working at all. I needed to see Xander now. Only he can calm me down now.

After few minutes a car stopped in front of where we were sitting I knew it was Xander's. Xander came out of the car he was breathing heavily. He stood there with hands on his waist. When he saw me he sighed still breathing heavily.

Did he go for a run or something?

I ran to him and hugged him tightly. I was crying a mess with my head resting on his chest. He hugged me back. I could hear his heartbeat.

"It's okay Ev I am here." He tried to calm me down but it made me cry more. I was so relieved to see him "Ev stop crying."

"I-I w-was s-so s-scared Xander. T-this place is s-so s-scary. I-I thought y-you'll never f-find me."

"I found you now. I have you." He pulled away from the hug and wiped my tears kissing the top of my head he took a deep breath.

Xander then held my hand in his and made his way to the lady.

"Thank you so much for your help." He said.

"Oh it's nothing dear. You know when I found her I thought her husband didn't care about her and left her but seeing both of you now made me realize I was so wrong about you. I was trying to calm her down for the last 20 minutes but she kept crying. You did it in just few seconds and both of you look really nice together." She said and I smiled holding Xander's arm tightly.

"This was the smile I wanted to see in your face. God bless both of you."

"Thank you again." Xander said.

The lady smiled and went.

Xander turned to me and said "Let's go home."

I nodded still not leaving his arm. I got in the car he too got in after that he started driving. After few minutes of an awkward silence. He spoke up.

"Why did you run away from the mall?"

I looked down at my lap fidgeting with my fingers not replying to what he just asked.

"Ev I asked you something."

And I don't want to reply to that.

"Ev?"

I bit my lips.

Then he suddenly stopped the car. I was still looking down fidgeting with my fingers. His one hand then came down to my chin. He lifted my face up. My eyes met his.

"Why did you run away Ev? Don't you dare ignore it again."

"I-I."

If I tell him that I got jealous then maybe he'll get more angry.

"Umm...." What should I tell him? I have to think of something else.

"And don't even think of lying."

Shit. He knew I was going to lie.

"Okay....umm.....so" I can't say it. So I closed my eyes and said it in one breath "Maddison said that both of you had sex. But you never told me that you were this close to her. Maybe she was right that you still love her. Then she said that I am not good enough for you and that you will never fall for someone like me and I am coming in between both of you. These all made me sad but the sex thing was really hurtful why did you had to have sex with her. I hate her so much." I finally stopped. After few minutes I heard the car engine started, slowly opening my eyes I saw his eyes were fixed on the road then he started driving. His grip was tight on the steering wheel. His jaw clenched.

I knew it.

I so knew it that he won't take me seriously at all.

But atleast he could've given some explanation but no nothing. He is just driving normally like I didn't utter a word from my mouth.

The car finally stopped in front of our house. He got down and started making his way inside the house, I followed him.

Why isn't he saying anything?

Is he mad at me?

He went inside the bedroom as I got in he locked the door pinning me against it. His hands were on either side of me. My eyes widened.

"Stop making all the fucking assumptions in your mind Ev. I don't love her. I don't feel anything for her. In fact I hate her and the sex thing it was years ago when I didn't even know who she really is. What she says doesn't matter to me and it shouldn't affect you too. You really want to know that what are you to me."

He brought his face closer to me. His gaze was fixed on me my chest was heaving, my breathing got heavier. "Eveline Knight you are that woman whom I have started caring for, you are that woman whom I have started trusting, when you don't talk to me I go crazy, I hate to see you cry, I hate it when some other men makes you smile, I have started feeling things for you that I have never felt for anyone. You left from the mall without saying anything. Did you know how worried I was? I searched each and every part of the mall even the cameras. I thought you'd have come home so I asked Sean too but no you weren't home. You know no one has ever made me feel this helpless in my life. The thought of losing you was killing me each and every second. Don't ever do that again you have no idea what I went through in just those few minutes."

"I don't give a fuck about what Maddison said listen to me carefully I have fallen for you Eveline Knight."

My eyes widened more.

What did he just say?

Am I dreaming?

"W-w-what?"

He held my one hand in his and his other hand went to my cheek cupping it.

"I can't hide it anymore. I love you Ev."

No he did not say that.

He didn't or did he?

What the fuck is going on?

Ev?

Ev? Bloody hell girl move he just confessed his love to you.

I came back to my senses.

"X-Xander I-I-" I was cut off when his lips captured mine. He pushed me more against the door and started kissing me roughly with his both hands on my cheek. His lips were working so fast that for a minute I was not able to respond him, then I started kissing him back. His lips moved faster against mine I tried to match up with the pace. The kiss became intense when his hand reached the back of my head and he deepened the kiss. It felt like fireworks exploding in my stomach. He kept kissing me hungrily. My hands went to his neck I wrapped my arms around it. My hands were roaming all over his hair. His hair was so smooth and I was enjoying feeling it. I kissed him back with everything I had.

His hands that were on my cheek and the back of my head now travelled down to my waist breaking the kiss breathing heavily he said "Jump." I did wrapping my legs around his waist hands resting around his neck. His hands were now on my hips. He again started kissing me. He then carried me to the bed laid me down. He got on top of me our eyes locked together. I looked at him biting my lip. His eyes were full of desire. After a minute of starring at each other he took my lips in his. He tugged on my lower lip asking for entrance inside my mouth I gladly granted him letting out a soft moan. His touches were making me lose my mind it felt like I had no control over my body like he was the one controlling each and every part of my body.

His lips then found their way down to my neck. He started sucking and nipping on my skin. His warm tongue sucked every corner of my neck. I closed my eyes feeling his hot tongue. The hotness of his mouth was making me crave more for him. My hands made their way into his soft black hair. His fingers trailed slowly my collarbone. His slow pace was making me impatient. I was breathing heavily. Looking at my impatient self he smirked and then started sucking on my collarbone making me moan loudly. His hands were roaming all over my waist. He kept doing his work with his tongue.

He then stopped. I opened my eyes to meet with his blue ones.

"You are so fucking beautiful." He rested his forehead against mine and said. "I love you Ev."

The words that I wanted to hear since I had a crush on him, he finally said those words today. I can't believe this. My eyes became teary. He looked at me pulling away.

"Hey, why are you crying. It's okay if you don't love me. I completely understand. I was so rude to y-" I cut him off.

"I love you too Xander."

He starred at me for a moment processing what I just said in his mind. Then a smile appeared on his face.

"Say it again." He said.

"I love you too Xander." I repeated with a smile.

His lips again came crashing down against mine.

---------------------------------------------------------
FINALLY!!

FUCKING YASS!!!!

He confessed his love. God I am so happy.

Did you guys liked the chapter?

I know you did.
So please vote and comment ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 5.6K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...
936K 27.7K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
1M 40.5K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
1.8M 80K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...