Marianas Trench Preferences

By marianastrench1712

I'm the first and only Marianas Trench preference book on Wattpad. Cover done by MrsRamsay. Check out her sto... More

His Name In Your Phone
Your Name In His Phone
Favourite Thing About You (Physically)
Your First Dance Song
Wedding Songs (Fast and Slow)
He Finds Out Your Have An Eating Disorder
Colour He Helps You Dye Your Hair
The Pet You Have Together
What He Buys You For Your Birthday
How You Meet
How He Conforts You When You're Upset
What He Does That Annoys You
How You Guys Spend Valentine's Day
Your Celebrity Crush He's Jealous Of
Celebrity That's Also Your Brother
Article of Clothing He Buys You
Your Guy's Guilty Pleasure Song
He Finds Out You Self Harm

What His Parents Think of You

437 10 3
By marianastrench1712

Hey guys! So I decided to to the Shawn Mendes preference book, I don't know if I should change my user name because it wouldn't really make sense anymore since Marianas Trench and Shawn Mendes aren't the same. I would need a cover for the Shawn Mendes book but I don't know how to do that so if anyone does let me know. So should I change my username? Could any of you make the cover for the Shawn book? Comment what you think about that and any requests for preferences. Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josh~ Miles and Corlynn absolutley love you! They were so happy that Josh finally found someone who loved him and was okay with the job he had. They thought you were perfect for eachother.

Matt~ Matt's parents weren't too sure at first but soon realized that you two were meant to be!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
310K 29.2K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
289K 9.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
153K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...