Celebrity That's Also Your Brother

Josh~ Evan Peters

You and Josh were watching American Horror Story, the show your brother Evan Peters was on, Josh never suspected anything because Peters was a common last name. "I'm so proud of how great Evan is doing, him and Taissa would look cute together in real life." you stated, very happy with your brother's success. "Darling you talk about Evan as if he's your brother sometimes." "Well he is." you said. Josh paused the tv to a close up of Evan, he looked at you a little closer and back at the tv screen, then back at you tehn back at the tv screen. You grabbed your phone and showed Josh picture of you guys in places where his fans wouldn't be. Josh was starstuck and immediately asked to meet him, so you facetimed him and Josh could barely say anything and you guys scheduled a lunch date next Saturday.

Matt~ Derek Hough

Matt knew Derek Hough was your brother as you were a pro on the show, he thought it was super cool that you could dance that well and he loved meeting all the celebrities that went on the show. He'd watch it while you were in L.A and he was in Vancouver or on tour, sometimes he'd even go to your apartment you had there for when the shiw was on to watch you.