He Finds Out Your Have An Eating Disorder

Hey, so to anyone that actually reads this and cares I haven't been updating because I'm in Dubai. Please let me know if I should even continue this, I mean not a whole lot of people read this so I'm not sure. I might start something like "read when you need to know you're beautiful" but I have no idea what to title it. I can also do personal requests if you like, just let me know and I'll write it as best I can, Anyways comment or inbox me any suggestions. Thank you if you're reading this. (I'll do Matt, Mike and Ian's when I get the chance)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josh~ (Bulimia) You were at Thanksgiving dinner with Josh and his family, you were starting to think he was noticing what you were doing. You told him you were just brushing your teeth, which was true but not entirely. Everyone was just finishing dessert when you got up to go to the bathroom, you usually locked the door but you couldn't figure out the knob, I'll just have to be fast, you thought to yourself. You were almost done letting it all out when Josh's niece barged through the door. You looked at her shocked with nothing to say. "I wasn't feeling that great?" you questioned more than answered. "Bullshit." she mumbled. She took off running down the hall screaming Josh's name. You quickly closed the door, locking it to avoid Josh. "I saw Y/N throwing up in the bathroom!" she said to him loud enough for you to hear. "She's probably not feeling that great." he said trying not to think the worst. "No you reatard!", she yelled, "Like bulimic throwing up!" You heard a few quiet gasps before Josh and his niece ran to the bathroom shouting your name. "Y/N, OPEN THE DOOR NOW!" he shouted not wanting you to do this. "Just go away." you said barely above a whisper. "IF YOU DON'T I'M GONNNA BREAK DOWN THE DOOR!" You didn't respond so he started running into the door, after a few tries it swung open. "Darling." He said quietly while slowly walking up to you wrapping you in his arms. Everyone had left you both just crying on the bathroom floor. "Why darling? Why did you start?" he asked desperate to fix this. "Her." "Oh." he said realizing what you meant. Some of the fans loved you and thought you were way cuter than him and Amanda, but there were those few that would always compare you to her and say she was prettier than you, skinnier than you, made Josh happier than you did, it killed you. "She doesn't matter anymore, you do. You're amazing the way you are, don't worry about the fans and what they say, Amanda is nothing compared to you. You're my perfect porcelain." You laughed at his song reference and kissed him. Then you heard a little awe coming from the doorway, you looked over to see his niece that ratted you out to Josh and smiled. Josh looked at her and said thank you before she ran up and hugged you both, before you knew it the entire family was there in the biggest group hug. Then Josh's sister Sara said, "This is definitely the weirdest place we've group hugged." Everyone laughed and went to the living room to watch home videos. When you woke up the next morning you saw that Amanda had tweeted, "What you guys did to Y/N was mean! If Josh is happy then what's the issue? She doesn't deserve this regardless of what you guys think." You smiled and from that day on you never threw up and Josh always went with you when you brushed your teeth.

Matt~ (Binge Eating Disorder) You and Matt were at his family's house for Christmas , there were lots many people there which mean't there'd be lots of food. You never told Matt that you had binge eating disorder, you thought he'd judge you so you just didn't eat as much as you wanted to. When you got to the house and everyone was about to eat you filled your plate like everyone else did, you weren't the only girl that went back for seconds or thirds but you were the only one who went back for fourths. People noticed but didn't want to make things uncomfortable. At dessert it all stayed they same till Matt's niece 4 year old niece Hannah, (random name, if your name's Hannah then change it) blurted out, "Y/N why do you eat so much?" You just looked at her a little sadly but knew it wasn't her fault. "I don't have a choice sweetheart." You told her then walked away to Matt's old room. A few minutes later you heard a knock on the door, "Darling?" Matt said "Can I some in?" He walked in and sat on the bed next to you. "What do you mean you don't have a choice?" he asked. "I have binge eating disorder Matt, I can't control myself." you answered. "Why didn't you tell me sweetheart?" "Because I thought you would judge me. It's not the most attractive thing to have a girlfriend that eats more than her boyfriend." "I don't care about that, I don't give a rat's ass if you eat more than me. And judge you? Why would I judge you for that ? I love every inch of you and that's never goign to change." "Thanks Matt, you're the sweetest." you said. "Well, I try." You chuckled and went back downstairs with the rest of the family and enjoyed Christmas.