Teleported to Plastic Beach [...

By murdocisgodzilla

๐˜ผ๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ง๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™”/๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง... More

Mirror mirror on the wall
i'm not a witch
garlic
useless traveller
guitar
Cyborg Noodle
Stolen Purse
Sunset
Cereals
Small talks
beers
Panic
Land
Missing Pot
Fiancรฉe
Stolen Cruiser
Fight
rare breed
Trapped with Ideas
Agree to disagree
Tea and Biscuits
Secrets
Confidential? Not Anymore
I'm sorry
Cicadas
vodka

Missing piece

350 17 0
By murdocisgodzilla

NOT PROOFREAD<<

AND I CHANGED YOUR P.O.V. TO 'I'

As the time pass, the three of us worked on 'Glitter freeze'.

"There's something missing," Murdoc scratched his chin. The three of us sat on the carpeted floor- he stared deeply onto the music sheets.

"Yeah, there is." I nodded, he looked at me and rolled his eyes. Irritated that I wouldn't tell him what really is missing.

"Where's north from here? Tha' way?or this way?" Stuart suddenly asked, I look at him and look at Murdoc. Murdoc eyes beamed when he heard Stuart's question.

"Oi, say that again mate." Murdoc quickly pulls the drum pads towards him.

"What?" Stuart asked confusedly. "Which question?"

"The first- the first question!" Murdoc said, aggravated. Stuart flinched and began to nod vigorously.

"Where's north from here?" Stuart said again, Murdoc seemed unsatisfied yet. He scratched the back of his neck.

"There's a missing piece, I just don't know it." He rubbed his face for a brief moment and let out a deep sighed. I looked at the music sheets and tapped it silently.

"Why don't you spit it out? You're still not dead after spilling the collaboration with Little Dragon," Murdoc irritatedly stated.

I chuckled, "You mean, 'Not dead YET'," I ran my fingers through my hair and rested my head against my palms. "Why don't you ask, 2d." I look over towards 2d.

I manage to not call him Stuart, I mean- he just threw away the friendship we had in the bin right? Now, we're back on being acquaintances.

"Did yew just-"

"Dents, what do you think?" Murdoc cut him off. He looked at me in despair, I looked away and gaze up to Murdoc. Stu- I mean 2d- sucked a breath and grabbed the music sheet to examine it.

"I don' know, I think it's enough, Mudz." He shrugged and put down the sheets.

I began to feel hungry, damn, it would be good to taste those newly bought foods.

"No, no, no, It's not." Murdoc highly disagreed with 2d's opinion. He abruptly stood up and went to his desk. He began to grab his cigars and lit it with his lighter.

His back facing us. He blew out a cloud of smoke before facing us once again.

"Let's go out," he soon said.

"What?! Again?" I exclaimed in surprise, "Did you forget that we just stole a fishing boat not too long ago?"

"So what? I need to go to the Pub,"

"Can't it be next week?" I begged.

He looked at me then at 2d, eyes flickering between us. What is he thinking? Going out twice in one day? That's a total nightmare.

"Hm, we won't go out but only if you will tell me what's the missing piece." He laughed sinisterly. My jaw fell onto the floor when he stated these threatening words.

"Are you kidding me? No," I protested. He took his black leather jacket that's been hanging on the office chair and went off.

"Then let's go," he was about to step outside the recording studio when I called him.

"What? Given up?" He didn't face us, he was at the door frame, waiting for my response.

I look at him and shook my head, I stood up and crossed my arms. He turned around and smirked. I look at him in complete disbelief.

"No," I bluntly stated. "You can go on your own, me and 2d will stay put."

"You probably haven't been informed, but this Tosser is in my band. For short wherever I go, he follows." He leaned on the door frame and crossed his arms over his chest as well.

He's right, wherever He goes 2d trail behind him like a lost puppy. I look down at 2d who just watched us in boredom.

"Fine, take him." I dismissively waved my hand and walk towards the couch, plopping on it with my feet dangling on the edge, "It's not like he's gonna escape, right?" I smirked, looking at him.

"Not in my palms, he won't. " Murdoc flipped his hair. "Let's go, Dents!" He turned his back. I sighed heavily.

I look at the ceiling and played with my fingers. I heard 2d's faint footsteps coming towards me.

"Are yew sure yew don' wanna tag along? It wouldn't be fun without yew." He awkwardly said, I briefly looked at him and shrugged.

"It'll be the same, D." I sat up and gaze upon him.

"Hearing yew calling me '2d' is a bit odd, don't you think?" He sighed. I smiled a little.

"Get used to it, I guess."

"But-" I cut him off before he could even guilt trip me. I stood up and faced him.

"Let's keep this professional-" I look at him up and down, he gulped and stared back at me. "-for the sake of the album," I concluded and walked passed him.

Who does he think he is? I'm not just going to forget what he labelled me. Tsk, how absurd that is.

Before I could even step outside, the green man stopped me from doing so.
"Ah!" I screamed when he suddenly appeared in front of me.

He grabbed my shoulder firmly, I gasped at the sudden action. Then he forcefully turned me around and push me back inside.

"Hey! That hurt! Rude," I spat when I heard the door behind us locked. My eyes widen in horror. "Did you just-"

"We will not leave this room unless you're going to say what's the missing piece," he twirls the key around his finger.

"I thought you're going to the pub," I stepped back and crossed my arms.

He shrugged and concisely looked away and cackled a little laugh, "Why bother going the long way when a time traveller is here with you,"

"But saying it means taking a piece of my life," I reasoned. He looked at me and shrugged, I gaze unto him incredulously. "Are you mental!?"

"I am," he smirked. The keys still twirling around his finger. I eyed it and reached for it.

"Give me that, you goblin!" I extended my arms for me to reach the metallic instrument. He leaned away, causing me to almost trip- face flat- but before I could even reach the ground, I held onto his shoulder and fell onto his chest instead.

"No," he cheekily said and extended his arm.

"I said, give it," I demanded, face a few inches apart. I gained my stability and patted away the invisible dust around me.

"No," he was loving the boiling anger inside me, I kept reaching and reaching for it as he kept walking around in circles.

"Mudz, yew s-should stop," 2d suggested but Murdoc ignored the statement and kept on running away from me.

"You old hag, let me out!" I chased after him as he went inside the isolation room. I stepped inside the room and smirked.

"I got you cornered,"

"Oh dear, oh dear. You won, here you go!" He threw away the keys as far as possible from him. I arched an eyebrow.

"What? That's it?" I skeptically asked him as I slowly went to the corner where the keys have landed.

"Yes, take it and go where you want to go," he faintly said and walked towards the opened door. I smiled in triumph as I found the metal keys.

As I turned around, I saw the green man smiling like an idiot behind the glass and the now locked door.

"Hey-hey!" I knocked on the door as loud as I can. "You bastard! Unlock this door right now!" He shook his head, indicating that he couldn't hear me.

He smiled even wider and sprinted onto the microphone, he tapped the mic as he prepared himself.

"Ahem-" he cleared his throat. If my stare could kill, Murdoc could be drowning in his own blood by now. "-I won't let you out not until you spit out the bloody missing verse!"

I covered my ears when he yelled, I glared at him and threw the keys against the plastic glass- the keys bounced back and landed on the floor.

I grabbed the microphone, "And do you think trapping me will do the job?" I spoke.

He looked at me and smirked. "Anything can be done by brut force, luv." He answered back. I heard his distant chuckle.

This man is a nightmare fuel. I thought.

I sighed and shrugged. I grabbed the chair from the corner- the only available- and put it in the center of the room, where me and Murdoc stared with each other in a distaste way.

"This is fun, innit?" He soon spoke when the room began to be awfully quiet. I shrugged as a response and didn't bother to verbally answer him.

I look over at Stuart when he started walking towards Murdoc. He said something to Murdoc, then suddenly Murdoc seemed to have yelled at him.

What did he tell him? He doesn't have to yell like that. I quickly grabbed the mic. "Hey, what's going on?" I asked. Murdoc looked over at me, his palms clawing onto Stuart's collar.

"Nothing," Murdoc answered. He let go of 2d's collar. 2d looked over back at me in despair looked. And moved back to the couch, his back facing us.

I was curious, what did he tell him? And why was he reacting that way?

VOTE AND COMMENT!! SORRY FOR THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 3.3K 47
Murdoc was looking for a few extra guests to feature on Plastic Beach, and decided he'd go into town and choose one of those usually dirty street per...
398K 5.2K 36
*editing all parts-making them longer and getting rid of spelling errors* Some imagines with gorillaz, let's be honest it's mostly 2D and Murdoc but...
106K 2.6K 74
I guess it's a little bit of everything mixed into a story. I really love Noodle and there should be more stories for her, so here is an over 60 chap...
122K 3.8K 31
"Is this some kind of date?" She replied. "N-No, but it can be, if yew like." Soon, her head was on his shoulder, he froze for a bit, but relaxed on...