Torn 🀎 (Completed)

By ChantalAndrea01

Mia Jones was the sole witness to a devastating tragedy that changed her life forever. With that change came... More

Characters List
Prologue
Chapter 1:The proposition
Chapter 2: The Warning Signs
Chapter 3: The Preparation
Chapter 4:The Date
Chapter 5:The Partnership
Chapter 6:The Understanding
Chapter 7: The Roommate
Chapter 8: BEFORE
Chapter 9: During:Part 1
Chapter 10: During: Part 2
Chapter 11: The Aftermath
Chapter 12: Hysteria
Chapter 13:Angst
Chapter 14: The Decision
Chapter 15: Ladies Night
Chapter 16: The End of Ladies Night
Chapter 17: Realization
Chapter 18: A Difficult Discussion
Chapter 19: Crossroads
Chapter 20: Confusion
Chapter 22: Family Is Everything
Chapter 23:True Colors
Chapter 24: Bliss
Chapter 25: Falling Apart
Chapter 26: Revelations: Part One
Chapter 27: Revelations: Part Two
Chapter 28: Questions
Chapter 29: The Truth: Part One
Chapter 30 The Truth: Part Two
Chapter 31: When It Rains It Pours
Chapter 32: Disarray
Chapter 33: Confessions
Chapter 34: Anxiety
Chapter 35: Uncertainty
Chapter 36: O Lounge Part one
Chapter 37: O Lounge: Part two
Chapter 38: Unraveled
Chapter 39: Hopeless
Chapter 40: Karma
Chapter 41: Persistence
Chapter 42: Forgiveness
Chapter 43: The Dangers of a Single Story
Epilogue

Chapter 21: Dangerous Games

1.7K 153 124
By ChantalAndrea01

🚫Disclaimer: Trigger Warning! This chapter will include some dark themes that may be triggering for some people.

Harper's Point of View

Do you know that saying, "Once you go black, you never go back?"

Well I'm here to confirm that what they say about black men having big dicks is true; I'm living testimony.

After experiencing Joshua on several occasions, I wasn't sure if I could give this big dick up. The man was a living god in the sheets and I hated that I've been missing out on this kind of pleasure for far too long.

I don't particularly care about Joshua in a romantic capacity but if he continued to dick me down the way he's been doing for the past week, I might have to stick around permanently. I smiled at that thought because I knew how much it would piss that Mia bitch off to know that I've permanently infiltrated her family.

My entire motive to do all of this might sound crazy but my grudge towards Mia had me worked up and doing things I wouldn't normally.

I hated that Zane was smitten with her, as if she looked better than me or something. What did she have that I didn't? I hated that Zane decided to dump me as his best friend. Why would he do that when he knew I had his best interests at heart? And finally, most of all, I hated that Zane refused to even give us a chance. Could he not see how compatible we were? I blamed Mia for all of it. If she was never in the picture then I wouldn't have lost Zane.

Since trying to talk with him, I called Zane several times but he would never answer. I've even tried speaking to him during class but it was futile. The whole thing felt disheartening. I usually held control over people so not having that control pissed me the hell off.

So the only other thing I could think of to gain some semblance of control and revenge was by being with Mia's brother, Joshua. And the best part about it was, Joshua loved every ounce of the control I had over him. Just like a typical man, he couldn't resist playing in my pussy. I was a generous bitch so I would definitely give Joshua what he wanted. However, at the same time, I was getting what I wanted. It was my way of pleasuring myself while fucking his sister over.

Right now, we were in Joshua's SUV and parked in a remote area of a park not too far from Joshua's home. I insisted on us coming here because it gave us privacy from the prying eyes at school. Josh had roommates who I couldn't trust and I had roommates who I wouldn't entrust with this information either. The last thing I needed was for people to get wind of me cheating on my boyfriend.

On the other hand, hiding our relationship and being with Josh like this also gave me a sense of exhilaration that I haven't felt in a long time. I loved the thrill of knowing that we were teetering on the verge of getting caught by onlookers whenever we fooled around in a public space.

While Joshua planted his thick lips on my neck and kissed me passionately, my mind flashed to my boyfriend Corey. Since Zane rejected me, I decided to stick with Corey. I couldn't deny that Corey was familiar, nice, and loving. Sure he was lacking some of the sexy qualities that Zane and Joshua  possessed but, I still loved the guy with all my heart. If I left Corey now, especially after losing Zane, I would lose everything. And that's why I needed to play my cards right.

To say that I didn't feel some level of guilt about cheating on Corey would be a lie. Like I said, I loved Corey so every now and then my guilt would peak its head out and consume my thoughts. I've had nights where I second guess what I was doing to Joshua and Corey; it made me pause and think because deep down I knew it was cruel. But then I would reason with myself that, what Corey didn't know wouldn't hurt him. Plus, how could anyone expect me to give up the BBC so easily? I was addicted to how Joshua's thick length rammed into me! I was conflicted because, although I loved Corey, he could never satisfy me like this. Maybe Zane could, but never Corey.

"Baby, tell me what you want..." Joshua's voice was raspy and desperate as he looked into my eyes while pressing his hands against my breast. Josh knew what I wanted but it set him off every time he heard me verbally say it out loud. I relished in his touch.

"Mmmhhh, yes baby! Right there." I groaned my pleasure while Joshua kissed and sucked my neck with his thick juicy lips. Those same lips were about to be redirected to sucking my clit in a moment.

"Josh...baby...Please! I want your big black cock fucking me right now. I need you baby." My eyes were hooded as I eyed Joshua moaning at my confession. He loved hearing me talk dirty. And he especially loved hearing me begging him.

Joshua stopped kissing my neck and looked me in my eyes as he spoke next.

"You're wish is my command babe." He stated hoarsely.

Josh and I were laying in the backseat of his SUV which had ample room to accommodate his large form covering my body. I watched patiently as Joshua grabbed a condom from his jeans and slid it over his thick length. His member was so swollen with need, I couldn't help but reach out and pump it a little with my fist. Josh leaned down and moaned a kiss into my mouth before pulling his lips away to question me.

"How do you want it today? Fast or slow?" He asked me this dumb question even though he knew the damn answer. When I was with Josh I only wanted it one way.

"You know I want it hard and fast baby." I stated with a smirk. At the sound of my words, I could see Joshua's eyes darken. Yes, this man was ready to lay his heavy dick on me and I couldn't help the butterflies entering my stomach at the anticipation.

Once protected, Joshua pushed my skirt up and pulled down my panties. He positioned himself right at my entrance. I didn't even get a chance to think or react before he shoved himself deep inside me. Yes!!! This man felt too good! He was like a drug that I was addicted to.

Josh groaned out loudly at entering my tight slit. He paused for a moment so that he could get control of himself. After a few seconds he sighed out his pleasure. He then began to grind his pelvis into me. Every time his pelvis grazed against my swollen clit, a shock of electrical waves coursed throughout my body.

We were ravishing each other and going at it like animals. Right now nothing could stop us. That was, until I opened my eyes and saw a man peaking into the car with absolutely no shame. Holy shit! I squinted my eyes to get a better look at the creep watching us through the car window when realization washed over me. Panic sucked my breathe away when I realized it was my boyfriend, Corey!

What the actual fuck was going on? How did he know where I was? How could I explain my situation?

My mind completely froze, causing me to stop moving. I could tell Joshua noticed a change in my demeanor which caused him to also slow his hips as he peered down at me with questioning eyes. I looked into Joshua's face and was about to warn him but it was too late. I looked past Josh and my voice was stuck in my throat as I watched Corey move around the vehicle. Next, I heard the door handle jiggle and then there was a soft click! A second later and the door was being flung open. Fuck! The door was never locked!

One moment I was in pleasurable bliss and getting fucked by some delicious dark meat and the next thing I knew Corey's face came fully into view and he was taking in the entire situation playing out in front if him. At first I saw a great deal of shock on Corey's face as his eyes widened and his mouth slackened into a gape.

Seeing him standing there and taking in my compromising position had my mind going into overdrive; I needed to come up with a believable excuse fast. I didn't necessarily think my actions through, but once the dread of seeing Corey took over my mind, I overcorrected my mistake and began to scream out as if I were in pain.

The first desperate cry to get Joshua off of me left my lips and I couldn't stop what I was doing now that it began. I began to desperately cry, scream, and kick for Joshua to stop what he was doing. Anyone looking at the scene unfolding would think that Joshua was holding me down without my permission.

"I don't want this! Stop please!" I pleaded with Joshua while he scrunched his brows together and looked at me like I had two heads. I could see the confusion swimming in his eyes; he stopped moving but I continued to thrash around like a helpless victim. Guilt planted itself deep within my stomach but I couldn't stop now even if I wanted to.

Corey immediately took in the situation and made his own assumptions based off of my desperate pleas. After a moment of hesitation, Corey eventually jumped into action and grabbed a hold of Joshua's shoulders. Josh was taken by surprise when he was pulled out of the SUV with his pants around his ankles and his dick still out.

I gasped out loud as my words failed me once again. I could admit that I was somewhat of a selfish person but this? This was too much. I needed to stop this before it escalated but I didn't know how to do that without looking bad in front of Corey. From the sidelines, I observed as Corey began to kick Joshua while he was down, dazed, and confused.

Corey was fuming. "Fucking rapist! You think you can just force yourself on my girl like that?" He yelled angrily while he continued to wail on Joshua with his kicks. No matter how hard Josh tried to get up, Corey gave him no chance to gain his composure and defend himself.

I could hear the racing of my blood flooding my ears and feel the rapid beats of my heart pounding in my chest. I combed through my mind to find ideas on how to fix this but I came up short. No matter what, I wasn't willing to admit what I was doing was wrong and the only way to fix this was with that admission.

So, I sat their looking horrified and helpless. At one point, I thought Corey was going to beat Josh to death and I didn't know what to do. But then, out of left field, that weird psychopath girl showed up. What was her name again? Becky? Whatever her name was...that woman shoved Corey hard as fuck, causing him to stumble over his feet. Where the hell did she come from?

I had so many questions but no answers. Was she the reason Corey was here in the first place? I landed my gaze on her as she stood in front of Josh as a barrier. If she was the reason, then everything that was happening right now to Joshua was her fucking fault! That bitch needed to learn how to mind her own business.

"What the hell are you doing Corey? This was not apart of the plan! Why the hell are you beating Joshua when you should be blaming your stupid ass girlfriend!" That Becky girl yelled at Corey with angry steam coming from her ears. Corey ignored her and continued to look manic with his eyes trained on Joshua's limp body. After awhile, Corey finally shifted his gaze to meet the girls eyes. Corey was breathing heavily and sucking in air before he gained enough composure to answer the Becky psychopath girl.

"Move out of my way Rebecca! Harper wasn't cheating! I caught him forcing himself on her!" Corey seethed with rage and he balled his fists at the sound of his own words. This is when Joshua finally realize what was going on. He responded while trying to get up and fix himself.

"No the hell I wasn't! Harper wanted everything that I was doing to her." He stated and my heart sank. Joshua isn't lying but I couldn't confess.

Corey turned his attention on me and I can see the anger and confusion boiling in his.

"What happened here Harper? Tell me the goddamn truth." He demanded harshly and all I could do was gulp. My voice eventually came out as a whisper.

"He-he was..." I faulted. Do I come clean right now? I continued. "Josh was forcing himself on me." The words came out as a quick rush. Immediately, Joshua's mouth dropped open and I couldn't even look at him anymore. I hung my head low as Josh tried to approach me. This whole thing has gotten out of control. This wasn't exactly what I wanted.

"Don't fucking look at her you piece of shit! I know what I saw and heard. I'm calling the cops!" Fuck! This escalated quickly. Josh stopped dead in his tracks and turned to look at Corey before pinning his gaze back on me. His voice was low as he spoke up.

"What's the matter with you Harper? Why would you say this to me?" I heard Joshua question me with hurt laced into his voice. I couldn't even bare to look at the man I was falsely accusing. To make the situation somewhat better, I tried to convince Corey not to call the cops.

"Babe, please don't do that. You found me before anything bad happened. This is embarrassing enough." I pleaded with Corey. I could feel Joshua staring at me as if he was trying to figure out why I was doing this. I couldn't hold out any longer and I finally shifted my gaze to him. Guilt flooded over me because I could now tell that he understood he got played. He now understood that he never meant shit to me.

I was used to getting what I wanted and playing guys. But this one hit different. Never in a million years would I feel this low. But I couldn't go back on my accusation. I'd said it and now I had to go through with it.

Even though I pleaded with Corey, he wasn't having it. He grabbed his phone and called the police. The psychopath turned to me with fire in her eyes. She spoke to Joshua but her eyes never left mine while she spoke.

"Don't worry Josh, I've got your back and this bitch won't be getting away with it! I'm about to expose this hoe!"

At the sound of her threat my body froze with fright. This Rebecca girl scared the hell out of me ever since I nearly got ran over by a car. I could've sworn it was her but I wasn't sure. What was this woman's problem with me? Why was she always in my way?

Minutes later, the police were here and my worse nightmare was playing out in front of me.

******************************

Vote + comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 1.2K 46
Mia, a young girl from Manhattan falls in love with Liam who was her former bestfriend. However, the day she decided to confess this to her high scho...
36.3M 1.1M 47
"She's hot." "Yeah, I know. I'm kinda jealous..." "I'm gonna ask her out." "Are you crazy? You're asking for a death wish." "What's so wrong with me...
8.7K 367 22
Aurelia- All my life I've been in the shadows of people around me. Keep my head low, Don't make eye contact and speak when spoken to. Deep down insid...
235K 10.3K 39
Recommended for readers 18+ DARK ROMANCE (BWWM) Book 1-Her Unknown Fate Book 1.5- Her Loyalty Book 2-Her Legacy Book 3-Their Empire ‼️MATURE CONTENT...