The Mute Girl (Editing In Pro...

By TheUnited33

Selena Gomez was a Mute girl since her brother died in a Car Crash. She won't talk to anyone not even her pa... More

Prologue
Why did you leave? Chapter 1
My worst nightmare is myself. Chapter 3
I still wonder if I'm crazy. Chapter 4
Chapter 5- I used to be in a place where dreams don't come true
Chapter 6- What have I done
Chapter 7- Oh my F****** god what did I just do?
Chapter 8- I like you
Chapter Nine- Creepy
Chapter Ten- Why me.
Chapter Eleven-Nothing but Darkness
An- Winners are
Chapter Twelve- For once i wasn't alone
Chapter Thirteen- Dear Bryon
Chapter Fourteen- Surgery's Tomorrow?
Chapter Fifteen- It's Official
Chapter Sixteen- I can Talk!!
Chapter Seventeen- Welcome Home
Chapter Eighteen: Epilogue
Authors Explanation
An- Celeste
Sequel is out!!

I'm all alone. Chapter 2

2.7K 96 23
By TheUnited33

Hi. In this Chapter it starts off with Selena at school. Also some of my Characters from my old book will be in a couple  of chapters of this book. Yay. When Selena writes on her notepad its Bold.
_____________________________________

(Unedited)

I'm at school right now and I'm trying to aviod the preps. When I get to my locker I grab my pen, notepad, and bookbag that has my razor.

"Hey Mute! Are you gonna talk today?"

Shiz. I knew instantly that it was Luke Hemmings. I tried to walk away.  Five more steps to the washroom. Oh no someone grabbed my wrist. I turned to see Ashley, Our schools whore.

"He asked you a question and we expect you to answer it. Are you going to talk today mute?"

I roll my eyes and write 'Do you guys really think I don't wanna talk because I do.  I have tried so many times I even went to speech therapy. Nothing worked so for now I expect you to mind you own fucking business SLUT'

She slapped me in the face. I fell to the ground and Ashley and her followers started scratching, hitting, and kicking me. Of course none of this hurt so I started thinking about Bryon and tears streamed down my face.  They didn't stop and i knew my mom would want a answer to why I have bruises on my skin so I did the only thing I could think of.  The only thing I can do to make a sound. I screamed and a scream from a mute person is terrifying because they don't use their own vocals so they forget how to use them. I have been mute for a year and a half so my scream is awful and scary. I have screamed two other times and that's it.  I can scream longer than the average person cause I don't use my voice at all. They finnaly stopped and looked scared. I screamed one more time and teachers ran out of their classes. I still had tears on my face and looked scared because I was.  I saw a teacher come toward me so I picked up my stuff and locked my self into the bathroom. I made sure no one was in there and started running the tap.  I grabbed out my blade and cut two times for two sounds. After I was done washing the blood off I sat in a empty corner and cried silently. I heard people trying to get me to open up the door but I just sat in the corner. After thirty minutes the door finally broke open. I looked up to see Mr. Pasak. He gave me a pity smile.

"Selena it's 3:56 so there's 19 minutes till school ends but I want you to go home now.  Okay?" I nod and go to my locker 332.

When I get there I see Nova Galaxy. She is pretty nice. She used to be popular like me before are life's changed.  I turned mute and she turned... Different. She gets bullied by Logan and Ethan instead of Ashley and Luke lucky her they don't hit her. I wave to Nova as I leave my locker and she waves back.

Once I get home it's 4:14 school basically ends in one minute. So I guess I'm going shopping. I get $350 from the fake flower pot. That's were I keep my blades and my money and I have it in my room just incase. I only walk so its good that the mall is only 7 minutes away.

Once I get there I see it's crowded so I'm happy I brought my notepad and headphones. I need some new clothes so I head to my favourite store..... Forever 21. After I go to Macy's,  Claire's,  Hot Topic, and Stitches.  I'm kinda addicted to Adventure time and Batman. After spending $183 I go to the food court.

I walk up to the counter with my order written down. When the guy that takes your order turns I start silently laughing. It's Luke Hemmings. I wave while still silently laughing His mouth is open like his secret is ruined or because I have a black eye. It could be either. I motion for him to close his mouth by having my fingers go up and down.

"Uhhhhhh. Heh. What would you like to have Ma'am "he asked

I show him my notepad 'I would like a Mango smoothie and a Cesar salad.'

"Are you sure you wouldn't like a piece of Pizza."he asked

I quickly wrote 'I'm a vegetarian so just the salad and the smoothie'

He nods and yells my order to the cooks. I quickly take out my phone and snap a picture before getting notices. He hands me my food.

"That's $8.56 please."I give him the money. I then show him the picture and silently laugh again. He looks angry so I start fast walking with my food.

"You won't get away with this." I hear him say while I show him my middle finger.

I get a text from my mom saying: (Selena's = S.  Selena's mom = M)

M: Come home sweetie I need to talk to you.

S: About what mother

M: I want to talk about it in person. Don't worry everybody's safe.

S: Okay I'm coming home. See you soon

M: Bye

When I got home my mom told me to put my stuff away and to get my notepad. When I came back down to the kitchen my mom and dad were with some people.

"Hey Selena. Call me Annie and my husband Phil. Okay?" Annie said as I nodded .

"Selena what happens to your eye." My step father  Mare asked.

'I got hit by a baseball.' I wrote lying as he said okay.

"Selena the news we need to tell you is your Step-Father, Annie, Phil, and me are going away for a business trip so their son is gonna live here in Bryon's old room." I was really mad when my mother said that.

'No No No. He is not sleeping in Bryon's old room.  I can stay here by myself it's only gonna be for a week. Right. But he is not staying in my dead brothers room. Why can't I come with you or he stays at his place.'

"Honey it's gonna be a two months this time and their house is under renovation. We don't use Bryon's old room so we can let him use it." My Step-Father says.

By now I had tears streaming down my face and I was shaking my head fast. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I ran the tap until the bath was filled with water. I hoped in with my clothes on and let myself go under. The only thing I thought was 'I'm all alone.' I heard the door open as water reached my throught. Someone pulled my out as I coughed up water.  I got pulled out fully and sat on the floor. I felt really tired and ended up passing out.

_____________________________________
I really hope all of you like adventure time and batman or at least one of those because I'm a BM and AT lover.

What time is it?

Adventure time.

Anyways if you liked this chapter

Vote

Comment

Keep reading

And pretty please with a cherry on top DON'T BE A GRAMMER POLICEMAN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 139 55
Skyler Aviana Hemmings. The youngest of the Hemmings family. She used to be the bubbly, kinda girly sister of Luke, Jack and Ben. Luke's age is the c...
55.3K 1.7K 25
Ashton Irwin tries to be like all other 17 year olds, but fails because people bully and judge him after coming out last year. He's suicidal and depr...
130K 4.9K 31
"What's it like?" Luke whispered, playing with her hands as they sat there in silence "Hmm?" She turned her head to see the tall boy next to her "Dep...
1M 24.7K 43
"And in that moment, I found out Luke Hemmings is the perfect example of a bad boy." Daniela Gray's world is flipped upside down when she finds out h...