𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻 | the...

HighFunctioningBitch द्वारा

KILLER QUEEN. when a past lover of joe and nicky comes out of hiding, they must fight to survive and protect... अधिक

𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝗺𝐞𝐫
𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗼, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝗼𝐧𝐞.
𝐢, 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝.
𝐢𝐢, 𝐛𝗼𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝗼 𝐝𝐢𝐞.
𝐢𝐯, 𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝘃, 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵.
𝘃𝗶, 𝗴𝗼 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿.
𝘃𝗶𝗶, 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗽.𝟭
𝘃𝗶𝗶, 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗽.𝟮
𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶, 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱.
𝗶𝘅, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁.
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲.
𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀

𝐢𝐢𝐢, 𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝗺𝐚.

3.1K 129 16
HighFunctioningBitch द्वारा

iii, t is for trauma.

     Anxiety was one of Lina's main emotions, and sure, she was a hard person but damn could she be anxious.

She had downed a bottle of vodka and knocked out for the rest of the time on the cargo plane just to stop dealing with the anxiety she felt. And she also may or may not have gotten alcohol poisoning and may have died. Either way, it occupied her the entire trip she was either dead or worried.

She felt intoxicated by excitement as she thought of seeing her boys again. She had talked to Andy asking if they knew but she only hinted that Sebastian and the men knew there was a surprise waiting for them.

     When they did make it to Paris or rather just outside of Paris in Goussainville, they started the trail to the building they hid in.

     "I thought you said we were doing to Paris, " Nile questions. Lina thought she almost sounded annoyed they weren't in Paris. Lina looked around at their surroundings eyeing a large number of graves.

"We're just outside of Paris, this is Goussainville." Her eyes were hard as she stared at the house. Finding a new immoral would be hard for everyone in the first few days.

"This place has been abandoned for 50 years," Andy added. Lina kept her eyes trained on the structure as they got closer.

Nile looked over to Andy in confusion, "Why?" The three looked above them to see a plane fly by. Nile's question was left unanswered as they got closer to the house.

A rush of chills went down the brunette's body as they reached the door. Without having to knock, it was opened by Sebastian. Noticing her straight away his eyes widened in shock and a smile grew on his face.

"It's been a while, Sebastian," Lina murmured with a small accepting smile on her face. A small shaky laugh left the man's mouth as he brought the shorter girl into his arms.

Their hug felt like forever though it was only about a minute. He pulled out of the hug looking at her at arm's length. "Look at you!"

     Her smile grew as she looked at him, "Are they here?" She questioned. Looking in the house he nodded. Walking in she followed closing the door behind her. She felt her heart leap in her chest as she heard Yusuf's chuckle and Nicolò's laugh.

     Hearing a familiar set of footsteps Nicolò looked up in shock. The air left his body as he made eye contact with Lina.

     "Mon amour," he murmured. Yusuf looked up when he heard the familiar endearment. Following his eyesight, he froze staring at her.

     "Well, no hug?" Lina questioned her smile widening, tears filling up her eyes. The two men stood from their seats and rushed into her arms. Nicolò let his head fall into her neck as Yusuf held them in his arms. Lina let her hand rub the back of Yusuf's neck as she held tightly to Nicolò.

     She heard footsteps leaving the room and deduced that the other three members left to give them time.

     Their embrace felt like it went on forever. She gave them both a kiss and pulled back to look at them.

     "You two look amazing," she sniffed tears in her eyes, "Well, it was only about 20 years, Yusuf shrugged with a smile.

     "I'm so sorry, " Nicolò spoke, as he eyes her with tears coming to his eyes. Lina looked at him in confusion.

      "I should've done more, we all should've done more to find you," he explains in with a shaky sigh. Yusuf looked down in agreement, as Lina eyed them in disapproval.

"I'm not, and will never be angry at you. I mean, I was all the way in Russia who would've known where to look?" Nicolò looked at her before grabbing her by the waist and bringing her into another hug.

Yusuf joined the hug wrapping his arms around the two, pressing his lips into her hair.

     It was an hour later when they were all sat at a table eating. Lina zoned out until she heard Nile talk.

     "So, are you guys the good guys or the bad guys," she questioned. Yusuf and Lina shared a look before he brought his gaze toward Nile as he answered,

     "Depends on the century, " he answered. And it was true. They could've been looked at like the bad guys or worshiped like the good.

     Everyone paused their eating and looked up to join the conversation. "We fight for what we think is right," Nicolò continued, his eyes connecting to Lina's as well as Yusuf's.

"How are you all in my dreams?" Nile asked again.

Yusuf and Nicolò shared a look before looking over to Lina, who was shoveling a spoonful of soup into her mouth.

"We dream of each other, they stop when we meet," he answered. Lina could tell he was thinking of the dreams he had of her, Nicolò, Andy, and Quynh.

"Why," Nile asked. Yusuf was about to open his mouth to answer but Nicolò carried the question for him.

Yusuf sucked in a breath as he stared at Nicolò in admiration. Lina wasn't in a different situation, she too was staring at Nicolò with love as well.

"I believe it's because we... we're meant to find each other," he tried explaining. Yusuf sent him a wink as he returned it with a smile before he looked to Nile. Lina stood up grabbing her empty bowl as she made her way into the kitchen.

"It's like destiny," he expanded.

"No, more like misery loves company," Sebastian spoke making Yusuf let out a small chuckle, as well as one from Lina who was leaving the kitchen drying her hands of.

"What he said," Andy added as Nile brought her eyes to Andy who was standing in the corner listening.

"It used to take years to track a new one," Nicolò added, "Booker was the last, 1812."

"No way," Nile spoke in shock.

"Yeah, I died fighting with Napoleon," Sebastian said sipping on whatever alcohol he had in his cup.

"So... you're even older than him," she asked looking towards Yusuf, Nicolò, and Lina who had been leaning against Nicolò's chair.

"Mmm... Nicky, Lina, and I met in the Crusades," he hummed.

"The Crusades?" Nile questioned wide-eyed in disbelief.

"The love of my life was of the people I've been taught to hate," Nicolò spoke as he pointed towards Yusuf.

"We...," Yusuf let out a small chuckle, "We killed each other."

"Many times," Nicolò grimaced but replaces it with a smile. No matter how many times Yusuf tried to comfort Nicolò, he still felt horrible for having killed Yusuf so many times.

Sebastian scoffed as he laughed into his drink.

"Yeah," Lina murmured. She rubbed the boy's shoulders before leaving the room. And from now on they will not be hurt on her watch.

III, T IS FOR TRAUMA
edited.
words: 1196

AN | HI UH. SO SORRY FOR NOT WRITING!

AHSHHSJDJDJDNNJSDND. anyways...

THANK YOU FOR 1k READS AND OVER 100 VOTES I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.7K 150 27
𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘. 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒔 '𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍'. 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒐, 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆...
134K 4.3K 53
Peyton Young is a librarian working at NYU that is hard working and dedicated to her job. After mindless vandals cause potentially irreparable damage...
878 26 10
oh god, it's just not fair of him to make me feel this much! miguel diaz x fem oc season 1-6 ©️ROMUROY 2024
100K 2.7K 25
❝𝙄'𝙙 𝙙𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚.❞ ╭────🔪 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, this time, he couldn't...