๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ, ๐’“๐’‚๐’‡๐’† ๐’„๐’‚...

By linxlynx

โthere's nothing like doing nothing with you. โ ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐’€ ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฐ๐‘จ ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐’€๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฒ was sixteen yea... More

๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘บ + ๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐’€๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ป
๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถ - ๐‘จ ๐‘ฎ๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐’€ ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ
๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ - ๐‘จ ๐‘ด๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ
๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘น - ๐‘จ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘น
๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ - ๐‘จ ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ
๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ - ๐‘จ ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ
๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต - ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘น๐’€ ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป
๐‘ฌ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป - ๐‘จ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ถ๐‘ญ ๐‘พ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ
๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ - ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ญ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น
๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ต - ๐‘จ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ฒ ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€
๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต - ๐‘จ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ ๐‘ญ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ด ๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ญ๐‘ฌ
๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ - ๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘น๐’€ ๐‘ฉ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น

๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ - ๐‘จ ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ

32.5K 495 820
By linxlynx

𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝑳𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑰𝑨 𝑴𝑨𝒀𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑲 was thirteen years old, she fell asleep outside on the ground, during a thunderstorm. You see, she was going to sleep at John B's house, The Château, but JJ and John B had forgot about it and gone surfing instead. John B's dad was at the time on the mainland, doing some ship wreck research and the house was locked. Lily sat down outside, tired after spending time with some friend. Soon the young girl had fallen asleep on the grass, with her head on her bag. She didn't wake up when the rain started pouring, not even when the thunder started. As JJ and John B got home, they instantly thought something had happened to her, and was almost about to call the ambulance, when John B realized she was breathing. The consequences of that day was constant teasing towards the younger Maybank twin.

At sixteen years old, Lily was still a heavy sleeper. She could sleep trough a storm, people screaming, literally anything. But when Luke, her biological father, came rushing into her room this morning with a vodka bottle in one hand, she woke up within milliseconds.

"Get out now. I'm having guests" He slurred. Lily shot a look at the clock on her nightstand, it was only eight in the morning.

"What?" The newly awake girl asked him clearly confused. She rubbed her eyes as she sat up in her bed. Or, you couldn't really call it bed, it was just an old mattress placed in the small room's corner. Surrounding it was empty soda-, and alcohol bottles, Lily's backpack and some food packages. Although Lily had grown up in a home like this, constantly messy, she hated it and it completely disgusted her soul.

"Are you fucking deaf or something? I'm having guests, get out of the house" The old man told Lily once again, but more annoyed this time. The smell of  alcohol and weed had now spread into Lily's room, even though she'd opened a window the day before to prevent this.

"You can't just fucking throw me out, dad? She yelled at Luke. When Lily realized what she had done, she quickly shuffled herself into the wall behind her while watching her father with fearing eyes. What Luke did next wasn't unexpected as he stepped closer and slapped her harshly over the cheek. The girl gasped and put her hand on the, now, sensitive area. She felt tears pricking her eyes, due to the intense pain, but quickly blinked them away.

"Just get out! There are people coming over and I don't want you here by then, do you understand? And where the fuck is that money you earned last week?"

"I spent those on groceries..." Lily almost whispered, looking down at her hands.

"Then you gotta work more. You're fucking worthless, Lily. You don't deserve anything!" Was the last thing her father said to her before turning around and walked out of the room. Lily wasn't a sensitive girl, not at all. Hearing her father speak to her like this from the day her mother left them made it seem normal to her. But it still hurt that her only parent disguised her. The girl looked around her room and saw the bottle of alcohol that Luke had brought into the room, laying on the floor. He must have forgotten it. Lily picked up the bottle and took a long swing while she closed her eyes. As she swallowed the strong liquid, she closed her eyes and felt her feelings wash away. The blonde enjoyed the releasing feeling for a moment before she almost started laughing due to a memory from health class where the teacher had taught them what awful effects alcohol has on the human body.

A few minutes later, Lily was closing her front door behind her. The girl was wearing a pair of denim shorts and a crop top with a bikini underneath. She'd been trough this so many times by now. Both Lily and JJ usually slept at John Bs, which JJ had done today, but Lily has craved a little alone time yesterday so she had decided crash at home. The worst thing wasn't the punches. It was that her father took all her money so she never had enough money to save for herself. The dream of one day being able to leave this life was so far away when she rarely had a dollar in her pocket. Sure she worked almost everyday at the Wreck, Kiaras parents restaurant, but she'd always have to spend her pay at food or, in worst case scenario, to one of Luke's drug dealers. You see, Luke hasn't been able to keep his job due to his drug addiction and alcoholism so both JJ and Lily had gotten their self's jobs.

Lily walked up the street to The Chateau, John B's place. She had slept at The Château more nights than her own home. John B was like a second brother to her and his dad, Big John, had treated her like a daughter. But that was before he went missing, nine months ago. Now John B lived in the old shack alone, still believing that his father is alive. Lily didn't know what to believe, but deep down, she still had a little hope left that he would turn up at the door.

"Hi Lils", JJ called out from the sofa without looking up. John B sat beside him, holding a beer.

"Hey" She mumbled as she sat down next to John B with the bottle of vodka in her hand. John B looked up at her and his eyes instantly widened at the sight of her beaten up cheek, that she had forgotten about.

"What the fuck happened to your face?" John B asked her although he knew the answer. Now JJ looked up too.

"No no no, I told you to not go home! I though you were at Kie's?" JJ said as he grabbed her face and inspected the large bruise that was forming on her right cheek.

"Don't worry, it doesn't hurt anymore" She said in a too happy tone and took a swing from the bottle of alcohol. JJ felt so guilty for not being there and protecting her from their father. He always tried to be home and take the hits instead of his sister but he didn't know she would go home yesterday.

"Don't ever go home without me, okay? and where did you get that?" Her brother said, pointing at the bottle.

"Mhm. Uh, dad left it in my room" Lily answered, letting out a chuckle as she took another swing of the alcohol. It started to hit now, she felt so much happier.

"Vodka at nine am. not good for you" John B said as he snatched the bottle out of her hands before she could drink anymore.

"Oh shut up Johnny. It gotta be something good innit" The girl argued jokingly as she watched him walk the kitchen and put the bottle in one of the cabinets that was a little to high up for Lily to open.

"Did dad say something else? You know to never listen at him, right?" JJ questioned her with concern in his voice.

"No. I'm fine guys" She lied. If it was one thing that Lily was really, really bad at, it was talking about her feelings and trauma. Just as her brother, she hated it when people pityed her and always felt like she was just bothering them. The two boys looked at her worriedly but didn't say anything.

"Whatever, i have work in fifteen minutes so i would really appreciate it if any of you dickheads could drive me" Lily said to change subjekt.

———————————————————————

As she had said goodbye to JJ, who had dropped her off with John Bs van, she walked into The Wreck. Kiara had gotten her a job about five months ago as a waitress, so she was serving tourons on an everyday basis.

"Hi Kie, sorry i'm late" She said to Kiara as she entered the restaurant. Kiara, Kie, or Kay, as Lily used to call her, were cleaning the restaurant floor as she looked up at the blonde girl.

"Hey, it's fine, but imma leave now that your here. You're spending the night at John Bs right?" Kiara asked Lily who was putting on the restaurant uniform.

"Yeah i guess, why?"

"You know there's a hurricane coming, Agatha. I would love to stay to but my parents doesn't let me", The taller girl explained. Lily always wished she had parents like Kiaras. Parents who loved her and cared for her endlessly.

"Oh, Right. I forgot about the storm" Lily responded as she put her blonde, wavy hair into a ponytail. It was rough and bristly since she spent more time in the saltwater than on land. Lily loved surfing, just as her brother and friends. There was something about the freedom and happiness you feel when you catch a wave. It was the feeling of forgetting about all the bad things that was going on at home and just living in the moment. It was like drinking and smoking, but better, and a tiny bit healthier.

"Hey, what happened to your cheek?" Kiara asked with furrowed brows as she woke Lily up from her day dreams about surfing.

"Oh um, just a surfing accident" She lied, avoiding Kiaras look. As i mentioned, Lily hated to talk about feelings. Or maybe it was just because she wasn't used to it, since she'd grown up in a house where nobody did. Anyways, this lead to her often lying about everything, even though nobody ever believed her. Kie dropped her mop at the floor and walked around the counter where Lily stood.

"You know you can always stay at mine, okay?" Kiara whispered as she pulled the girl into a hug. Lily stiffened at first, but slowly hugged back her friend. Kiara was so incredibly grateful for her loving family and the fact that she was quite rich. It hurt her, knowing how hard the Maybank siblings had had it growing up.

"Okay" Lily mumbled into her friends shoulder. "You should probably get going. Your shift ended half an hour ago."

"Yeah okay, promise you'll be safe when the storm hits!" Kiara called out as she left the restaurant.

"Bye!"

The shift at the wreck went as usual. Lily cleaned a couple tables, helped preparing The Wreck for the storm and served a few tourists. When there were only about half an hour left, everybody had left but her. It was already raining outside and she was just waiting for the time to go so she could get home.

"Hey" Rafe Cameron said as he walked through the door of the restaurant. His hair was all wet from the rain, sticking to the sides of his face.

"Hi" Lily sighed and rolled her eyes. She didn't necessarily have a problem with the boy, but she had hoped there wouldn't be anymore customers that day.

"You don't look to happy to see me, Maybank" The boy teased her as he sat down on the opposite side of the counter.

"Just hoped I could go home soon, that's all" She muttered.

"I won't be long. You look like you've been droven over by a truck, what happened to your face?" Rafe asked her. She clicked her tongue in her mouth and looked at him.

"Is it that bad?"

"Kinda... "

"Whatever. What would you like to order, Kook prince?" She said as she faked a smile and looked at the boy. He was still studying her injury.

"I say what I want to order if you tell me how you got the big bruise on your cheek" Rafe sassed. The girl furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why should i tell you that?"

"Because I asked"

"Well then I guess you won't get any food" Lily stated.

"Well then I guess you won't get to go home" Rafe argued with a grin.

"My dad did it" She blurted our, instantly regretting it. Why would I tell a douche kook about my problems?, she thought.

"What? Oh my god, I'm so sorry Lily" Rafe told her.

"I don't need your pity, Cameron" She snapped, avoiding his gaze.

"I'm not pitying you" He protested.

"Yes you are. Whatever. Tell me what you want to eat now" The girl muttered, still avoiding looking at him.

"A cherry coke, please"

"You came her, for a coke?" She asked him, shocked. "I'm sure you have a whole fridge full of coke in your mansion, why come her?"

"I don't know. Wanted to get away from home, I guess" He answered, picking up his phone from his back pocket.

Lily served him the coke under silence and cleaned up in the kitchen while he drank. When the thirty minutes had passed, She was about to call her brother to pick her up, when she realized the towers were down and she couldn't call anyone.

"Fuck" She cursed, realizing she would have to walk home.

"What?" The kook said, looking up at her. Lily took a deep breath and sighed.

"The towers are down. I can't call my brother to pick me up" She mumbled.

"I could drive you on my dirt bike" Rafe told her, standing up.

"Ha, no no no. I'll walk" She chuckled. No way in hell, she thought.

"You can't walk when there's a hurricane outside" Rafe warned her, while he followed her towards the exit.

"Watch me" She sassed as she stepped out of the restaurant, instantly getting wet by the pouring rain. She turned around and gave him a quick smile before locking the restaurant door and walking away.

—————————————————————————

When Lily Maybank had walked for seven and a half minute, she was scared to death. So far, she had watched about five trees falling and Lily really didn't want to be smashed by one. Her clothing wasn't really suitable for the weather either, she had been freezing since the moment she stepped out of the restaurant. Suddenly she heard the familiar sound of an engine, coming closer. Lily turned around, just to see a dirt bike stopping closly behind her.

"Hey Lily?" Rafe said as he stepped of the bike.

"What do you want Rafe?" Lily groaned as she crossed her arms on her chest. She couldn't help to shiver due to her poorly clothing.

"Please, let me drive you home. I can't leave you here" He told the young girl with a concerned look on his face.

"No"

"Common and stop being so stubborn" Rafe argued.

"I'm not stubborn!" She protested, knowing she was.

"Well then prove it, and let me drive you home" The boy raised his eyebrows at her, which she responded with an eye roll. As much as she didn't want to show him satisfaction by letting him drive her, she didn't want to walk home, so she gave in.

"Fuck it" Lily mumbled as she jumped on the bike behind him and placed her arms around his torso.

"Good girl" He smirked at her.

"Drive before i change my mind" She threatened him and he started the bike again.

"Yeah yeah" He mumbled before speeding away, down the road. Lily had to grab on to him harder to avoid falling of. After a few minutes they had reached the château and she told him to drop her off.

"Thank you for the ride." She said before walking towards the shack.

"See you around, Maybank." He chuckled before driving away again.

———————————————————————

"Hey losers," Lily Mayband called out as she stepped into the house, dripping wet. At the sofa sat, as usual, the two boys plus Pope.

"Shit! i forgot to pick you up! I'm so sorry Lils." JJ panicked when he saw the girls wet clothes and hair.

"It's fine." She told him with a small smile as she hugged her hair which caused the water to drip to the floor instead.

"Did you walk home?" John B asked her.

"No I got a ride."

"By who?" JJ questioned.

"Rafe." She blurted our, forgetting they all hated him.

"Rafe?? The kook, Rafe??" JJ yelled. Lily rolled her eyes at her older brothers question.

"Yes, the kook. It's no biggie, he drove me home because YOU weren't there. Also, he's nice actually" She argued, tired at his hate towards the kooks.

"Fine, but he better not have tried anything. He might seem nice sis, but i know him better than you do. Stay away from him. Anyways, I'm going to bed and i'm taking the guest room" Her brother told her sternly before walking away. 

"Okay sooo, who wanna surf the surge with me?" She asked the two other boys on the sofa with a smirk on her lips.

"Hell yes!" John B smiled, thankful for the idea.

"I guess. But JJ would kill us for bringing you so let's go" Pope told her before the tre teenagers waller out of the house.

╚»★«╝ AUTHURS NOTE ╚»★«╝

First chapter! I have so many ideas for this book, hope you liked it!

word count: 2519

/linzie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 860 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
843K 19.2K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.2M 54.3K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
388K 18.6K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...