H2O Delirious and Vanoss

By BANG--BANG

Jonathan and Evan finally meet with a little bit of confections add to there friendship... (Mature content is... More

Jonathan
Next morning/ week
Jonathan's secret
He's here
Exploring the house
Feeling Confused
Let's play a game
We are so drunk
Thank you guys!! Not part of the story
Trying to live my life
You guys are amazing!!!
Let's talk
I love you
THANK YOU!!
Depression
WOW!!
Morning
Confession
QUICK UPDATE
I can't
SORRY
Help
I can help
Hey guys :(
Relax
BAD NEWS
Talking is good?
Talking is good (Part 2)
I am back A/n
BANG--BANG
Am I okay?
Eunoia

Evan

2.5K 47 2
By BANG--BANG

Evans POV

It's been days since me and the guys played or recorded anything, I guess we needed a break now and then; as I thought to myself. It's 11:40 am here in Canada, it's to early I whined." I usually fall asleep after we're done play a game; which be around 4 in the morning. I then went on Twitter just hoping that time would fly. I wounded around the house like an idiot not knowing what to do with myself until I said. "FUCK it" I'm going to bed. So I took off my clothes and put on my sweat pants and notice I didn't have any clean shirts. "Great." I guess I'm just going to have to sleep with out one and hop into bed.

Time skips by:

I woke up to the sun beaming through my window onto my eyes, almost blinding me as I was getting up. I look at my phone and it's 6:15 am. "Wow I thought to myself haven't woken up this early in a long time. I- I guess I have time to clean and actually have clothes to put on as I look in the corner of my room, (there was a pile of dirty clothes.) Let's get started I sighed."

As I was loading the washer I got a group text from (Lui, Tyler, Marcel and Daithi along with Jonathan) just seeing their names put a smile on my face. They all texted let's start recording, and of course I said yes and ran down stairs to my recording room. It was a nice dark room a little cold but "Hey, I live in Canada, I chuckled as I thought about it. GOD I was so happy to started recording with them.

We started to play GTA V, I got my head set and started in a empty lobby. I quickly invited all of then as they got online. The first person on the lobby was Lui. " What's up Lui! Lui respond in his squeaker voice " Hi evan! His little kid voice always makes me laugh, as soon as I was wiping the tears off of my eyes everyone was in. I greeted everyone and started playing.

It's been 6 hours since we first started playing it's now 12:00 pm we were getting bored until Lui started to talk about E3. Dude I completely forgot!  So are you guys coming lui added, everyone agreed except Delirious. I could tell he was feeling a little left out on the event. Changing subjects they all left the lobby as I checked on who was still on I see Delirious is still on. Delirious you there? He responds with a "yeah but I'm going off soon what's up?" "So what do you think about E3?" He laughs a little. That laugh always makes my day. "I don't know...I mean I haven't done a face reveal yet." We kept taking about the whole face reveal and he goes on of him think about it, but in my head I had a great plan on him opening up to everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.3K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.5M 2.4K 3
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
662K 33.9K 33
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
1.7M 109K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...