Let's talk

No ones POV

The two were just wrapping up the kitchen." Evan doing the dishes and Jonathan clearing of the counter and table.

Evans POV

Breakfast went great, Evan thought looking down the drain as the water was clearing up. I still can't believe me and Jonathan are a thing now, well I hope so." I always had a thing for him I just didn't know how to express myself to him or anyone." Thinking and spacing out I felt two arms wrapped around my chest. The warmth of his body took me out of my daze.

"Thanks Evan for the breakfast it was so sweet of you." He then leaned his head on my neck and said, " what were you thinking about?" I stood quite for a moment and said, "us." "Yeah Jonathan said, crazy right." I smiled and looked at him and kissed him on the lips. I never felt this way about anyone looking at Jon's eyes. He hugged me tightly and took both my hands and said holding them. " I have never meet someone like you either Evan, you just walked in my life and made me fall for you." I am glad that person was you." I reached in with a smile and a chuckled and gave him the biggest huge I have ever gave anyone ever."

What should we do breaking the hug. Jonathan was thinking really hard." We should get dressed and go to the beach." Sure I said getting really excited." Okay then Jonathan said laughing seeing my excitement. "Let's go snow boy, let's get dressed."

We headed to our rooms and got our selfs ready for our trip. It was cloudy here in North Carolin, not too cold or hot. " it was beautiful out."

I put on some black jeans that snugged my  body just right. I got a black tank top and graved my gray hoodie. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I leaned over to put my shoes on and laced them up and went to the bathroom mirror to do my hair. It didn't take long. I went down to the living room waiting on Jonathan. I heard him yell, " I'll be out in a sec." Okay I said back.

On the table was Jonathan's tablet." I grabbed it and went on Youtube to watch some videos the other guys have uploaded, to pass the time.

After about 15 minutes Jonathan finally comes down. He saw me with his tablet watching some videos. "You ready he said behind me resting his elbow on the back of the couch. " yeah, standing up leaving the tablet on the pillow. My eyes looked up at Jonathan. " I'm so lucky." He was wearing tan skinny jeans that hugged his body perfectly, he was also wearing a black hoodie, but his zipped up. He was wearing a black hat on backwards and was wearing his matte black ray bands. His style was so cute, I just love it.

We headed to a side door that lead us to the garage. The lights came on as we entered and he had two cars parked next to each other. (I REALLY LIKE CARS SORRY IF YOU DONT KNOW OR KNOW HOW TO PRONOUNCE THEM) The one on the right was a GTR Nissan and the one on the left a 2015 Maserati Grandcanbrio. "Jesus Christ I thought with my mouth hanging open." Jonathan says which car do you want to take?" I really didn't know so I said the Maserati. I couldn't believe he had a great taste in cars."

He opened the car and started the engine. It growled with the sound of millions of lions roaring." We headed out the main gate and down the street.

Jonathan's POV

I looked over at Evan he was like a little kid looking around. So Evan ready for sand laughing." Evan looked at me smiled nodding his head. He then reaches out his hand and rubbed the bottom of chin playing with my stubby beard. " you like my beard smiling looking forward. Evan replied and said, it makes you look hot." My checks turning red to the complement.

The whole car ride we talked about plans on our channels and I could tell Evan loved everything I said to him." He turned his head to face me and kissed my check and hold my hand all the way to the beach.