Next morning/ week

Jonathan's POV

*Birds chirping

Waking up to a familiar sound, morning I thought. I can't believe I slept. My eyes finally focus, I stood up and stretched and twisted left to right popping my back; time to take a shower. I walked in my closet looking for comfy clothes to relax in for the day. I found a pair of gray sweat pants and found my old Nirvana long sleeve shirt and my boxers. I walk in the bathroom and look in the mirror, I looked very tired but got enough sleep last night. I started the hot water and got in and later found myself brushing my teeth.

Walking towards the kitchen I was thinking about yesterday I thought about texting Evan but, I didn't want to bother him what if he's asleep? We did sleep pretty late last night; I will wait until he texts me first. I opened the fridge and pulled out a Banana and milk. I'm going to make a smoothie. I put everything in and the blender and turned it on. I then poured it in a cup and sat down on the counter looking through Twitter.

Evan POV (Dream)

I woke up frantic and scared. I felt my heart racing out of my chest as I recalled I was having a bad dream. I was confused I didn't remember what I dreamt about. As I laid back my head on the pillow I felt sweat running down my forehead. Trying to calm myself down, I take off my shirt and wipe the sweat off as I was getting up to the shower. On other news I was think of asking Delirious (aka Jonathan) if I could meet him in person but then thought maybe not yet...I should wait unit he feels a little more comfortable with me.

A week went by. Me and Jonathan are getting to be real close pales, I mean when we play games we're like the same person having two separate bodies. We team up against the others just for fun, the two of us are unstoppable when join together.

Jonathan's POV

I was so happy when I played with Evan, he's such a great friend. That same day I thought about the question he asked me about going to E3. I would love too, as I get excited thinking about it then, I remembered I haven't shown my face...yet. I was thinking on how to show myself to everyone else but had no clue. I pulled out the camera and started rolling. After so many attempts I couldn't. It's been maybe 2 hours of me attempting to get myself use to a filming camera filming me, when my phone lights up with text from Evan.

Evan: Hey whatcha doing?

I paused for a moment. Should I tell him what I'm doing?

Jonathan: nothing much trying to make a video...

Evan: the ones we recorded?

Jonathan: No...it's ummm my face reveal video

Evan: THATS GREAT!!

Evan: So does that mean you're coming to E3?

Jonathan: I can't do it

Evan: What do you mean you can't do it?

Jonathan: I mean I can't do in camera...I mean I want to meet you guys first.

Evan: can I meet you first? So you can feel more comfortable meeting the rest of the guys?????

Jonathan's POV

I saw Evan text; my heart skipped a dest. Deep down I was okay with it but I just kept think about then not liking me... I have to face my fears and plus it's Evan I trust him, right?

Jonathan: Okay you can come down to North Carolina to see me Evan.

What did I get myself into.

Evans POV

I was waiting for a reply. My phone goes off, my heart pounding; I open his message. I started to laugh. I can't believe I'm going to meet Delirious in person.

Evan: cool man when can I came over?

Jonathan: how about next week?

Evan: sounds good just give me your address.