๐Ÿ’งWater๐Ÿ’งand ๐Ÿ”ฅFire๐Ÿ”ฅ Don't M...

By Dreamfire90

Bendy and Boris are on a quest for the pieces of the ink machine. Soon they come across and another pair of d... More

OC Info
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

A/N

31 0 0
By Dreamfire90

Hey everyone.

You read the title. Yeah I know that it's the same title as the old story, but when I published the first story, some of the parts were out of order on my device. So I deleted that one and decided to start again.

To be honest, I wanted to give up but I gave it a second thought and said no.

I will never give up. I will keep trying until I get it right.

Please keep this in mind and enjoy the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
946K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
95.4K 3.2K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...