War of the Sexes

By Kissmyoops3

When Ellie and her friends pull a prank that goes horribly wrong, Ellie finds herself in a position to which... More

War of the Sexes
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28~FAQ
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
TAG NOTE

Chapter 32

75.6K 1.2K 788
By Kissmyoops3

**This will be told in third person omniscient. That means you get a glimpse into everyone's mind** 

*4 Years Later*

                Ellie laid in bed, her head nestled against the bare chest belonging to the boy next to her. Her hands rested gently on his chest, his arms wrapped around her lovingly. Clayton’s head was dipped down so that his lips pressed against her forehead gently.

                In the four years that had passed, neither made any move to get Ellie onto the Girls’ Side. She realized she’d rather stay hated and hidden from the boys than in a world where she never saw Clayton. Neither could bring bare to let the other leave. It would be like losing a liver.

                They simply couldn’t survive without each other.

                It was a love story, come to life. The perfect ending to the worst beginning.

                Ellie stirred slightly, her eyes fluttering open. She looked around confused for a moment before her gaze rested on Clayton’s sleeping face. A small smile crossed her lips as she studied the man she loved. Ellie pulled away, slipping easily out of Clayton’s arms.

                He flinched slightly, replacing her body with that of a pillow.

                She held back a giggle as he cuddled with the pillow, walking out of their room quietly. Ellie closed the door, leaning her weight against it.

                Life couldn’t have been better.

                Aside from the fact that she had been confined to this house for four years, Ellie was finding luck to be on her side. After Clayton confessed to his love, their relationship blossomed into an intimate romance. They had been steady for four years with few arguments.

                Clayton had decided to stay with Blasé after weighing the pros and the cons. Blasé was trustworthy and kind, welcoming them to stay with him. He was lonesome and the company was appreciated.

                Ellie found Blasé to be an interesting fellow to talk to. He was full of wisdom, always providing a different view for any topic of discussion. While he wasn’t one to talk of his past, in the four years of knowing him, Ellie had learned the basis of why he was the man he was.

                Blasé had known one other girl in his lifetime, and like Clayton he had fallen in love with her. He said her name was Honey, explaining that she had chosen the name for herself. She, like Ellie, had been frozen in time.

                Blasé had been foolish back then and allowed a few of his closest friends to discover Honey. Unfortunately, his friends’ reactions led to the death of Honey.

                Blasé vowed never to let that happen to another girl.

                He saw the light in girls that most men didn’t see.

                Ellie respected him greatly for that.

                Ellie found Blasé sitting at the kitchen table, his eyes studying the cup placed in front of him. Ellie made her way through the kitchen, fixing herself a breakfast.

                “How did you sleep, Zay?” Ellie asked, referring to Blasé with the nickname she had formed years ago. She didn’t like his full name and preferred shortening it to her preference.

                Blasé smiled slightly at the name, having not heard it for quite some time from here “The storm last night kept me up late. You know how light I sleep.”

                “You should really consider taking some sleeping medicine.” She advised “This isn’t good for your health”

                He chuckled, “You’re one to talk, Ellie.”

                She rolled her eyes, knowing he was referring to her lack of nutrition. While she had gained enough weight over the years to maintain her normal healthy level, she wasn’t eating as healthy of choices as she could be.

                Ellie made sure to make up for it with exercise. She was the one after all who kept the house in such good shape with all the cleaning she did.

                She sat down next to Blasé at the table, a small cup of water in her hands. Ellie crossed her bare legs, wearing nothing but panties and one of Clayton’s shirts.

                That was all she ever wore now since there was no clothing of her own. Though, somehow, Blasé was always able to get the underwear she needed. Ellie had come to the conclusion he was using some kind of black market to do so.

                “Is Clayton still asleep?” Blasé asked, his eyes moving to meet hers.

                She nodded, a strand of hair falling in front of her face. Ellie rubbed her eyes, trying to get the sleep out of them. “That boy could sleep all day if you let him”

                Blasé smiled gently to himself before standing up. “I must get to work. Make sure Clayton gets up sometime and do tell him he needs to stop leaving his clothing all over the house. I’m sure you’re just as tired of picking it up as I am”

                She laughed, “Will do, Zay”

                Blasé rolled his eyes, not believing Ellie in the slightly. Regardless, he made his way out of the house, grabbing his bag on the way out.

                Ellie never found out what he did for a living, nor did she care. He never encouraged them to ask, yet continually brought home enough money to let them keep the shelter and food. She didn’t question him at all.

                Ellie once again found herself cleaning up the kitchen. Cleaning was her nicotine. As much as she hated it before being frozen, she loved it now. It was her relaxing time. There was so little she could do anymore, cleaning was the only thing left to do.

                Living with Clayton, there was always a necessity to clean. He wasn’t the neatest person ever, always leaving things lay. Sometimes Ellie felt like he took her for granted, but that was only ever for a moment.

                Clayton made sure that thought rarely crossed her mind.

                He showered her in love as much as he could; bringing home anything that he thought would make her happy. Ellie smiled at the memories of past presents that she wasn’t too fond of.

                Ellie could hear Clayton awakening from all the way down the hall.

                He groaned loudly, sitting up in his bed. Clayton rubbed his eyes, releasing a huge yawn. He forced himself out of bed, walking down the hallway into the kitchen.

                Clayton saw his girlfriend standing before the counter, her back facing him. He took this chance to wrap his arms around her waist, lifting her up in an attempt to scare her.

                Ellie giggled, squirming in his arms “Clayton put me down!”

                Clayton sighed, gently setting her back on her feet “You’re no fun, Ellie”

                She rolled her eyes, pecking his cheek. Clayton wrapped an arm around her waist, not satisfied with the simple peck. He pressed his lips firmly against hers. Ellie laughed when he pulled away at his immaturity.

                “You’re so greedy, Clayton” She teased

                “Hey, I don’t want a damned peck” He defended

                “Well I don’t want to taste your morning breath”

                “That hurts, Ellie. That hurts deep inside” Clayton pretended to sniffle. She laughed, giving him a slight shove.

                “Go get dressed, Zay wants you to clean up the house a little bit”

                “Isn’t that your job?” He teased, kissing her cheek “And you’re calling him Zay again?”

                She nodded “It’s just so boring calling him Blasé.”

                “I give it a week before he tells you to stop calling him that”

                “Stop, I think he misses the name!”

                “Whatever you say” Clayton kissed her forehead before making his way to the door “I’m going out to get some food. Lock up-”

                “-And don’t let anyone in” She finished for him “Clayton, four years of this. I think I know what to do”

                He flipped her the bird, a sign still used to this day. Ellie laughed it off, not taking offense from it. Clayton left the house, leaving her all alone inside.

                Ellie wandered around the place she now referred to as home. The familiar features she would never want to leave in a heartbeat.

                Ellie sighed, taking a seat on the couch. She stretched her body out, resting her feet on arm. Even though she had just awoken, Ellie found that she could fall asleep easily in this position.

                Clayton was rubbing off on her too much.

                ~*~

                There was a loud bang followed by a fearsome bark. Ellie opened her eyes, sitting upright on the couch. Her heartbeat sped up in suspense, fear of the unknown sound.

                There was another bang and the front door opened to reveal two figures. A beefy man stood to the left side of the doorframe, his stance one full of anger. A large dog to his right growled at me, teeth showing.

                “Get up, Leech” The deep voice snarled over the growl of the dog. The man walked into the house as if he owned the place, grabbing the collar of Ellie’s shirt. He lifted her up to his eye level, studying her closely before throwing her back.

                Ellie let out a scream as she landed painfully on her back. The man jumped over the couch, a leash wrapped around his hand. Her eyes trailed the line back to the dog.

                The man crouched down in front of her, his hair hanging down off of his face.

                That’s when it dawned on her.

                Ellie let out a gasp.

                The man smirked deviously “We meet again, Leech”

                “John, what the hell do you want?” She asked weakly, fear trickling in. The dog… it was Luke. But…he’d changed so much. How could that still be the small puppy she had found four years ago?

                “Stand up” John ordered.

                Ellie stumbled up, too scared to question his actions.

                As soon as she was on two feet, he slammed her against the wall behind her, trapping her there. John put an arm on each side of her head, his body pressed against hers.

                Ellie closed her eyes, waiting for the pain to come

                “I’m surprised you’re still alive” John mused, studying her fearful expression. He had missed the face very much over the past four years. He was pleasantly surprised to find Ellie here. John never would have guessed that Clayton would have come to the crazy man’s house.

                “John please…” She begged, her voice weak.

                “You know, I’ve been looking for you ever since that night I shot you” He snarled “I can’t believe you made it out alive”

                He reached down, grabbing at the end of her shirt. John pulled up sharply, causing Ellie to squeal and try to push her shirt down. John held it up with one hand, tracing the scar on her waist with the other.

                He had left a fine scar, the large, burned patch of skin that was permanently on her body. He could only imagine what the inside of her looked like.

                John smirked as he thought of what he had done to her.

                The Leech deserved it. She had tricked him into thinking she wasn’t bad, that she wasn’t out to kill the male race.

                “Please” She begged again, clearly fighting back tears. She hadn’t seen John in years. Why now? What did he want with her?

                John crushed his lips against hers, kissing her roughly. Surprise flooded Ellie as she moved her lips with his. She could feel the long forgotten lust flooding her body, making her respond in ways she hadn’t in years.

                John smirked against her lips, finding her reaction pleasing. Ellie’s fingers gripped at the shirt on his chest, pulling him closer to her subconsciously. John moved his hands down to her waist, pulling her lower half against his.

                Ellie moaned as he pressed against her, nipping at her lip roughly. He ran his hands up and down her side sensually, missing the feeling of her body in his hands.

                She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down to her level. John moved his hands to cup her ass, lifting her body up slightly. He squeezed roughly loving the position they were in. Ellie could feel the kiss changing. Lust was flooding them both as they kissed each other hungrily.

                John pulled away, pressing her back against the wall. His hands remained on her bum, bodies pressed tightly against each other.

                “You don’t know how long I’ve waited to do that” He whispered, his forehead pressed against hers.

                Ellie couldn’t make a sound. She hadn’t realized how much she had grown to miss the feeling of John touching her. It was a rush that not even Clayton could repeat. Her chest moved up and down with her breathing, lips parted slightly.

                “You know what else I’ve waited for?” John smirked seductively, brushing his lips against Ellie’s.

                “What?” She asked, her voice barely audible. She wanted more, needed it. There was no way she could let John leave again.

                John pressed his lips briefly against hers before turning her around, pushing his body against her back. Ellie gasped slightly, bracing herself against the wall.

                Her head was turned to the side, eyes closed.

                She felt something cold and circular pressed against the back of her head. John trapped her body with his, one arm around her waist to prevent her from escaping.

                Ellie gasped in fear “John, oh my gosh, John please don’t”

                Fear pulsed through her veins as she realized what he was about to do. Ellie could feel the tears forming again, maybe the last time for good.

                “Why?” She cried, unable to hold back the sobs ripping through her body. There wasn’t a doubt in her mind that he was going to spare her.

                “I’ve given myself time to think, Ellie” He said, spitting her name out like a dirty word “You lied to Clayton and me. The dumbass just never saw through the lies. I did. And I’m not going to let you continue doing this.”

                “I’m not lying!” She cried “Please, John!”

                He laughed dryly “I’ve come to finish what I started”

                She screamed as he pressed the gun against the back of her head harder. John smiled darkly, loving the sound of her cries of fear. She deserved everything that was about to happen.

                John pulled back the trigger, remaining passive as the bullet exploded out of the barrel. It slid cleanly through her skull, blood spilling out from the entrance wound.

                Ellie’s scream was cut short as her body started to fall backwards. John stepped out of the way, watching it hit the ground with a loud thump.

                Clayton wouldn’t be happy with this one bit, but John didn’t care.           

                Revenge was definitely a dish best served cold.

                He stepped over her body, tugging on Luke’s leash. The dog sniffed the girl, whimpering slightly before looking back at John.

                John motioned again.

                Luke trotted over to John, looking back one more time at the dead girl on the floor. Blood was spilling out rapidly now, a large puddle surrounded her head.

                Her eyes looked without seeing, body twisted in a slightly painful way.

                John admired his work for a moment more before walking out of the house, never going back.

******Author's Note: Holy gosh DAMN you  guys are fucking nice! Excuse the language! Hopefully this summarizes up everything that happened. I hope you guys are going to be ok, I know most of you were expecting a happy ending but...

Anyways, good news, I am doing a sequel. I'm currently working on chapter two but this will not get posted until Monday at least. Currently, the sequel is called "When the Roles Reverse".

Here's the summary: [[Sequel]] Ellie has been murdered by none other than John. When Clayton finds out, he vows to destroy John. A fist fight between the two ends when they fall through the Speed, slipping into the Girls’ Side of the world. While John’s somewhere in what used to be England, Clayton’s stuck in what used to be Spain. The roles become reversed when a strange girl finds Clayton in her basement, injured. She promises to help him on his quest to fulfill his promise to kill John. But there’s something strange about this girl.

Why is she helping Clayton?

And more importantly, why does she look so familiar?

Emotions flare in this sequel to War of the Sexes. Will Clayton be able to hold out his vow to kill John? Or will his feelings interfere once again and ruin everything he’s worked for?

And better yet, will he ever find out why this girl fascinates him so much?

[[Taken place on the Girls’ Side]]

Remember, this is not as gay as the summary is. But it will be in Clayton's POV and there will be no more Ellie/John chemistry. Duh.. cause she's dead. Anyways, Check on Monday or Tuesday for the first chapter!(: Thank you so much for reading, everyone. Your comments kept me going! And I know I totally wasted your time with you reading this but... every one meant a lot to me =] And i"m not just saying that.

Thankyou again(: <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 27 10
A little 9 year old girl named Della gets kidnapped by 2 evil scientists and goes through an experiment that could destroy her relationship with her...
364 1 9
Humiliated by her father and stepmother, she had a hard time being a wolf-less human. To make matters worse, it seems that being without a mate is he...
9.7K 456 100
Ellie has just turned forty when her husband of fourteen years announces that he's met someone new. This sends Ellie into a deep depression that onl...
232 1 33
"This ride has been temporarily terminated due to external threats. Please remain calm and stay in your seats. The train will resume shortly." Kate w...