.•♫•♬ Hold On ♬•♫•. (HP x Rea...

By NeonWolf1120

A Harry Potter and The Maze Runner crossover Takes place in 6th year of Hogwarts and so on and Maze Runner; S... More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
Special #1: Valentine's Day
Special #2: Song Requests Of Friends
Background Story (3k special)
NEW STORY
。。。
NEW BOOK
"Special"

VIII

5K 124 151
By NeonWolf1120

Your POV:

We were being chased by those creatures, we go out from a door but the boy, who learned was Winston, was grabbed by the foot and was being dragged back inside, we're helping him when I saw the nails of one of the creatures has scratched on Winston's stomach, I know I had to do something.

I got my wand out, "Stupefy!" I cast then the creatures was cast away and we pull Winston to us and we quickly move out somewhere safe, we hid behind a rock and the creatures was now gone to 'find' us, "How did you do that?" Minho ask but was shushed by Thomas as the creatures passed by.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

I woke up when I heard Thomas shouting, I saw him swatting a crow away from the foods, a few moments of silence, checking if there are still creatures, "Are they gone?" Newt ask, "Yeah, I think we're safe for now" Thomas answered.

"Okay, we should get moving. Let's pack it up" we all obeyed, "Aris, come on" I check my purse and felt that it's still around me, I re-tied the knot because it look like it's falling, then I heard a groan, I saw the dark skinned boy, Frypan, was helping Winston to get up, I really wish I know a spell that could help him.

We move out and once we get out of the place, we walk through some broken buildings, "What the hell happened to this place?" Frypan ask as we look around, looks like scorched place, "I don't know. It doesn't look like anyone's been here in a long time" Newt answered, "I hope the whole world's not like this" Aris replied, "Hang on, stop" we stopped and look at Thomas, "Do you hear that?" he ask then there's a moment of silence until I heard a helicopter like sound flying then when it was coming closer, "Get down! Everybody, hide! Hide! Hide!" Thomas yelled, "Get in here. In here, in here!" Frypan calls and we followed him, then the helicopters soon gone.

"They're never gonna stop looking for us, are they?" Minho ask and then we move on again, "Everyone good?" Thomas call back to us as he's leading way up, me left behind Winston, "You alright?" I ask, worried, "Yeah" he breathed out as he clutch his stomach, I stay still behind him so he has a support from the back and we carried on.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"Yeah. A little further, guys" Thomas said as we finally got on the top and we climb a mountain sand, "Those mountains, that's gotta be it. That's where we're going" Thomas spoke as he refered to the mountains ahead, "That's a long way off" Minho replied, "Then we better get moving" Thomas answered then Winston step a foot forward then fall off, "Winston! Hey, Winston! Winston!" Thomas called and we all surround him, "He's hurt pretty bad" Teresa said, "What do we do?" I ask then sighed.

The worry increased inside me but it's for him, a worry of my other friends, I hope they're alright, now Winston was carried by Thomas and Frypan by the stretcher they made and pull him as we carried on.

Because of Winston's condition, we have to stop by, we found shelter not long after and we take time to rest, Teresa staring at Winston then she got up and go to Thomas, "I wish I had some spell in mind to help you" I told Winston as he breath heavily, "How's it looking?" I heard Newt calls, "It's a little further" Thomas called back, "That's not very convincing" Newt said, I stifled a laugh, "Again for the 2nd time, how did you that?" Minho ask, I look at him.

"What?" I ask, "Don't play dumb, everyone saw you. Answer the question" Minho replied, "That's a long story" I answered, "We have time" Frypan said, "We don't. Look at him" I signal them to Winston then suddenly he woke up and grab the gun from Fry and pulled the trigger, "Hey! Guys, get down here!" Aris called Thomas and Teresa, "Winston what are you doing, man?" Frypan took back the gun, "Give me that!" Winston tried to reach for the gun but he can't as he lay down on the ground, "What's going on?" Thomas ask, "What happened?" he added.

"I don't know. He just woke up and grabbed the gun and then he tried to..." Frypan stopped, "He tried kill himself" then we watch Winston on the ground in silence, "Give it back, please" Winston beg, "Winston, are you okay?" Thomas ask, "Really?" I snap, "It's growing... inside me. I'm not gonna make it. Please. Please. Don't let me turn into one of those things" Winston lift up his shirt and saw the scratch he got from the creatures now grown into a horrendous wound with black veins around it, "He's trying to kill himself as we can't find any possible solutions that can help him" I said.

Newt grabs the gun from Frypan then go towards Winston, kneeling down and put the gun on Winston's chest whilst he grab it, Newt was about to go back beside us when Winston grab Newt's wrist, "Wait, Newt... Thank you" he said, "Now, get outta here" he added, "Good-bye, Winston" Newt said then walk back beside us, 'Think, (Y/n) think!' then I thought a that I packed an Essence of Dittany, "Go. It's okay" Winston said then Thomas walk towards him, kneeling down, "I'm sorry. Thomas. Take care of them" Winston said and Thomas nod then they leave, "(Y/n)!" Minho calls but I didn't budge, instead I was finding the Dittany, I was panicking because there's no enough time, "Accio Dittany!" I cast then I got the vial.

I run towards Winston and struggled on getting the gun from him, "Please, just let me help you" I said and I took away the gun from him, "This may sting a little bit" I said then I put some on the wound, he groans in pain, "(Y/n), what are you doing?" Thomas called, I didn't answered as I put some more on Winston's wound, it's healing slowly then I heard footsteps, I put back the Dittany back in my purse as I wait for the wound to heal.

It's slowly healing, the veins are slowly crawling back with the wound as it heals, "What did you do?" Frypan ask, "I got something in my purse and thought that it could heal him" I answered, looking at them as tears slip from my eyes, "Which it did" I added looking back at Winsron, who was now slowly breathing softly and the wound he got was now gone.

Thomas and Frypan now carried Winston on the stretcher again and we continue our journey.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

It's night time, we found shelter and we are sitting around the bonfire in silence, Aris putting some more wood on the fire, Winston was asleep, "I thought we were supposed to be immune" Minho said looking at Winston, "Not all of us, I guess" Teresa replied, "If Winston can got infected we should assume so can the rest of us. I never thought I'd say it" Newt answered, "I miss the Glade" Frypan said.

"Glade?" I ask, "It's a place where we came from. There's a maze to solve so we can get out" Thomas answered, "How about you? Where did you came from? Is it a beautiful place or it's like our glade?" he ask, "Yeah, you're not in my field" Aris said, "She's not from your glade?" Minho ask and Aris nodded, I took a deep breath and started explaining.

After a few moment of explaining, like literally explaining all about Hogwarts, magic, and stuff, they look at me like I'm some kind of a ghost, "What?" I ask, "Can I borrow your wand?" Minho ask, I hand him my wand, "Don't wave it" I said but he didn't listen and waved it, glasses from outside broke, Minho handing my wand quickly, "And that's what happens when you use someone's wand" I said, "Why is that?" Newt ask, "Wands... Picks its wizards. Technically, it chose me so I go around with it" I said, "Tell me. What did you do to Winston's wound? How did it got healed?" Teresa ask, sitting up.

"I used some kind of medicine like from my school's infirmary" I hand out the Dittany, "This. Is an Essence of Dittany. It's used to heal wounds, we use it too, to someone who's badly injured" I answered, "I brought that in case of emergency and this is an emergency. I did that because... I know how it feels when your friend died. My friend died once. My mum used to work with our school nurse and know everything like medicines and what are in the first aid kits" I explained then a moment of silence, I still had the worry inside me.

I sighed deeply, "What?" Minho ask, I look at him and he's looking at me, "It's just that... I'm about something and I don't know what it was" I answered, "Maybe you're just worried about Winston" Newt replied, "No, I got relieved when Winston was healed. This is different. I hope my other friends are alright" I said, "You're just like Newt. Being a Motherly figure" Thomas said, "Yeah, and I hate having Motherly instincts" I replied and they laugh.

"Are you sure you didn't have something else with you and just your purse?" Minho ask, "Yeah" I answered, "Believe me, you'll be shock like me when you know what's inside" Teresa said, "Whatever, Teresa" I replied in a 'duh' tone, she chuckles, "Why? What's inside?" Newt ask, I took out a book and some equipments that needs in Hogwarts, they look at the things I took out, surprised by how many it is, "It's not just that. I have clothes in here too" I said and their jaw dropped.

Merlin's beard, like what I have to remind myself, they're muggles! Why am I introducing stuff like this to them?! I might get expelled to this.

A/n: Yeah, I made Winston live. This is my book so I can do whatever I want , hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

951K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
Home By Elle.

Fanfiction

3.7K 161 54
Narrations for Squadron Series 3: Home (JaeRen AU)
280K 6K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
52.8K 1.1K 16
"father, who was that man?" you asked your dad, mr. fickelgruber. "that man is dead, that's what he is." he said, stomping through the chocolate shop...