𝐒 𝐔 𝐂 𝐂 𝐔 𝐁 𝐔 𝐒 | α΄‹α΄€Ι΄...

By sadot4ku

"We're going to play truth or dare and the loser, who lies or who doesn't accept his dare, has to use the boa... More

𝐏 𝐋 𝐀 𝐘 𝐋 𝐈 𝐒 𝐓
𝐈-𝐏 𝐑 𝐎 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
πˆπ•
𝐕!
π•πˆ
π•πˆπˆ
π•πˆπˆπˆ
πˆπ—οΌ
𝐗
π—πˆ
π—πˆπˆ
π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐕
π—π•πˆ
π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—πˆπ—
π—π—πˆ
π—π—πˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπ•
𝐗𝐗𝐕
π—π—π•πˆ
π—π—π•πˆπˆ
π—π—π•πˆπˆπˆ
π—π—πˆπ—
𝐗𝐗𝐗
π—π—π—πˆ
π—π—π—πˆπˆ
π—π—π—πˆπˆπˆοΌ 𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄
𝐒 𝐏 𝐄 𝐂 𝐈 𝐀 𝐋 𝐓 𝐇 𝐀 𝐍 𝐊 𝐒

𝐗𝐗

955 89 126
By sadot4ku

Needless to say that Yeosang didn't sleep, that night. He could've slept on the couch in the living room, but that meant that he had to be far away from Jieun, in a place where she was out of his sight and he didn't feel comfortable in leaving her alone.

Every time the girl moved, groaned or the mattress creaked, Yeosang's eyes shot open and his head whipped in the direction of the bed, analyzing the surroundings and checking if she was alright.

With the intention to sleep, he sat on his desk chair and laid his feet on the table. He attempted different positions, but nothing seemed to be cozy enough for him. In the end, his eyes fixated on Jieun, who was sound asleep. Her beatitude assuaged the male, who involuntarily lifted the corner of his lips into a soft and warm smile.

He couldn't deny, though, that he felt guilty in having dragged her into that awkward and weird situation. After all, she just came to his place to apologize for her behavior of that morning. Instead, she found herself encircled with demons and drug dealers. Plus, her health status didn't help the girl.

☆──────═══• ☽ ☼ ☾ •════──────☆

Jieun's eyes fluttered open when her nose sniffed the delicious smell of sweet food getting cooked and the fresh scent of strawberries, all accompanied by the sound of a knife repeatedly hitting a wooden surface, probably cutting something.

The girl rolled on her back as she stretched her arms and legs and, only at that moment, she realized that she wasn't in her bedroom, but into someone else's, probably a male. She lifted her back from the mattress and took a look around her, searching for any hint that could help her understand who that room belonged to. It wasn't thanks to the stuffed shelves with old and big books on them. It was the fragrance that lingered in the whole room and on the blankets that the girl still had on her legs.

That fragrance of fresh cologne that made her heart race whenever she smelled it and it belonged to no one else's but Kang Yeosang.

She could feel her cheeks and the top of her ears burning, as her mind started to run wild into scenarios she shouldn't think of. Brushing her arms, when she felt a cold breeze on her skin coming from the window, she froze on her place as soon as she noticed that her upper part of her body was covered only by her tank top, which didn't leave much space to imagination.

She yelped and started to desperately look for her oversized hoodie and ended up finding it on the floor at the end of the bed, together with her shoes. She moved away the heavy blankets from her legs and stood up, getting swamped by a terrible headache followed by dizziness.

Her bottom fell back on the soft mattress as she held her head between her hands, hoping to give it some stability and to alleviate that bothersome sense of lethargy that was slowly building up in her stomach.

The squeak of the door made Jieun turn her attention on it. A heat wave washed over the girl's body as soon as she spotted Yeosang's head sneaking in the room through the splint between the door and the doorframe. His face lightened up when he realized that Jieun was awake and, to his relief, she didn't try to escape.

He opened the door and slowly stepped inside, scared to frighten her more. But she wasn't startled, somehow, she was comforted by the fact that she was in Yeosang's room and not someone else's.

"Good morning."

He murmured as he kneeled in front of Jieun, analyzing her face to check that she was alright. He was relieved to see that she was fine, but her pale skin tone didn't fully convince him.

The girl smiled sheepishly and she pulled a strand of hair behind her ear. She nodded.

"Good morning."

She replied with a giggle. Yeosang's heart was filled with joy and peace when he heard that adorable sound escaping her pretty lips. He thought she was scared or upset, but apparently, she was tougher than he expected.

"How are you feeling?"

He asked her as he stood up and stretched his hands towards her figure. Jieun hummed and placed her hands on Yeosang's, surprised to feel them warm.

"My head hurts and I have nausea, but I think the fever is gone. My legs are weak as always."

She replied before bursting into an embarrassed chuckle, hoping to hide the fact that she needed help to stand up without falling.

It took a couple of minutes, to Yeosang, to realize that she was asking for help and that he was the only was who could do that. After emitting a low "oh" of realization, he then patted his shoulders, suggesting the girl to place her hands in them.

She followed his gestures and held on him, sinking her fingers in his broad shoulders as he lowered himself a bit. His hands reluctantly moved towards her waist.

"Is it okay if I... T-Touch you?"

Stuttered Yeosang and cursing himself right after. He was embarrassed, just like Jieun, still, he wanted to appear confident and cool, in front of her.

Jieun's cheeks started to burn at the sound of that question. She couldn't deny the fact that Yeosang looked extremely sexy when those words rolled on his tongue. Despite how much she wanted to reply with one of her jokes, she preferred to repress that side of her and choose a simple word, hoping to appear as "innocent" as possible.

"Don't worry, it's okay."

She answered. Yeosang nodded and placed his hands on her small waist. The male knew she was skinny, though, he didn't imagine her to be that thin. That brought him to lose the grip on her body, scared to break her.

After a brief countdown, Yeosang lifted the girl up and waited for her to find her balance. As he kept looking down, his stare accidentally fell in the neckline of her tank top, which showed the perfect curves of her breasts.

The male whipped his head on the opposite side, placing his glance on the wardrobe as his grip involuntarily tightened on her waist. Jieun squirmed and yelped, feeling ticklish.

"Did I hurt you?"

Panicked Yeosang. The girl hummed and let out another chuckle. She shook her head and lifted her eyes to look at the male in the face.

Yeosang's body was burning for the desire to have her and was fighting against his needs to not look down on her chest again. Still, he wondered how such a beautiful girl could exist.

"I have some medicines you can take if you want. However, it'll be better if you eat something, before swallowing them."

He suggested, indicating the kitchen with his head. She smiled and nodded again as she let her hands slowly slipping away from his shoulders and carefully starting to walk on her own. Yeosang followed Jieun like a father with a child that is learning to ride a bike.

The couple reached the kitchen safe and sound and Jieun took a seat on one of the stool. She stared at Yeosang's imponent back as he struggled to serve the food he had prepared for her.

The male had to admit that he was nervous to feed her with something he had prepared with his own hands from the beginning, but it was better, for her, rather than serving cereals or instant noodles.

He served the dish and immediately looked away from her, scared to look at her expression or hear her comments.

"I prepared some pancakes since I didn't know what you like to eat."

He confessed whereas fidgeting with his fingers. Her eyes shone and a wide smile spread on her mouth as she stared at the mountain of pancake with maple syrup dripping from the borders and a soft cloud of whipped cream on top of them. To end the work of art, strawberries were on the cream and between the layer of pancakes. If she only had her phone with her, she would've taken a picture.

"They look amazing! Yeosang, I didn't know you could cook!"

She exclaimed, triumphing like a little girl as she kept on jumping on the stool with her bottom. Jieun loved sweets and desserts, especially the ones made with whipped cream and strawberries. Moreover, the fact that Kang Yeosang had prepared her breakfast with her favorite ingredients, made it even more delicious.

Yeosang's heart, on the other side of the kitchen isle, began pounding crazily in his ribcage, almost bringing the male on the verge of crying for how relieved he felt to know that the food he had prepared was to her likings.

Jieun sank the fork in the soft texture of the pancakes and pulled a humongous bite in her mouth. Yeosang almost fainted when he heard a hum with gusto coming from the girl. He found her adorable with her red cheeks stuffed with food and her eyes closed into crescents as she enjoyed her favorite pancake of all time.

She groaned and clapped her hands to the male, complimenting him for the amazing job.

"They're delicious, too! You have to teach me how to make them, absolutely."

She says, shoving another bite in her already full mouth. The male moved how simple and amiable she was and loved seeing her so careless.

Yeosang took a deep breath, feeling his body flying over the clouds for how happy he was that his first breakfast for her turned out to be a complete success. Now, he hoped to prepare more and more breakfasts for her.

He sat on the stool in front of Jieun and looked at her as she was focused on finishing that mountain of pancakes.

"I'm glad you like them, I was so scared you wouldn't like them."

He confessed in a low murmur, whereas his eyes never left the cheerful girl. She shook her head and chuckled, finding his confession meaningless and unfounded.

"Have you ever thought about becoming a pastry chef?"

She asked. Yeosang's heart dropped in his pants and started to laugh at her silly question. Little did she know that he was a mess in the kitchen.

The male shook his head, tightening his lips into a kitty smile, both for the embarrassment and for the amusement.

"Actually, pancakes are the only thing I can cook since my mom taught me how to prepare them. For the rest, I'm a disaster in the kitchen."

He replied. Yeosang hoped with all of his heart to not look like a tomato, at that moment, embarrassed by his ineptitude in cooking. Jieun, on the opposite, thought that there was nothing to be ashamed of since she would've cooked for him for the rest of their lives.

Or, at least, that happened in her dreams, only.

Slowly, her smile disappeared as the memories of the previous night surfaced in the corner of her brain, filling her skin with goosebumps at the thought of Yeosang making use of drugs and, consequently, at the deterioration of his health.

Then, the images of the covers of those books she saw on the coffee table flashed in her mind like a thunder, flinching when her vision zoomed on the frightened to death expression that the woman had on her face.

Her appetite disappeared almost completely as she laid her eyes on the man in front of her. She hoped with all of her heart that she was wrong, that her paranoid mind was taking her on the wrong path, that Yeosang wasn't like that. He couldn't be one of those guys with a dangerous addiction or someone who has faith in demons or obscure creatures.

That would've meant that she had never known Yeosang from the beginning, that her feelings were based upon lies and fake smiles and empty words. Though, a voice in the corner of her brain was screaming that she was just being delirious and that it probably was the temperature's fault.

"What's a Succubus, Yeosang?"

____

Uh oh pt. 283738292

Yesterday I um... Finished writing the last chapter of this story and, idk I'm not fully convinced lmao, I'll fix it later on hehe.

Meanwhile, I started writing my new story but my mind is blank, ugh, I hope to manage writing a few chapters and i hope I don't take too much time lmao.

See ya, lysm ♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497K 21.8K 43
"If I feel threatened, I attack. If I see that they're trying to take you away from me, then I'll turn 𝘦𝘷π˜ͺ𝘭." Yoon Areum's life was quiet until s...
156K 11K 107
two years ago the world found itself being emerged with death and violence, humans transformed into dangerous creatures with hunger for flesh, killin...
8.6K 1.5K 12
❝If those beautiful lips speak again, my blade won't think twice to paint them red.❞ In which, Taehyung is a new transfer student that instantly gain...
715K 33.3K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...