Captured

By jadeg1900

Its been 5 years. 5 years since I ran away. I miss him so much even after all the horrible things he put me t... More

Cast
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 1

183 3 0
By jadeg1900

I wake up with the sound of my phone alarm going off. Today is the day that will start making a difference. I won't need to get my things at discounted prices anymore. Carter can have the new Nintendo that he has been asking for. I finally got a job. After running away from Gabriel my exfiance , I had a tough time staying afloat. Well because I don't have a family as such . I was raised in a foster home. It wasn't one of those homes where the foster parents beat you up or anything. It was a nice home with good people. I finished high school as the valedictorian and got a scolarship to NYU. That is where I met Gabriel. At that point of time I dint know that he was a crime lord or had any ties to the underworld. He was just a regular rich guy whose dad owned a couple of high end clubs and restaurants. After running away and coming here to Portland I got a job at a cafe and started earning a little . Two years after giving birth I returned to school and got my degree with the help and encouragement of my two friends Malia and Jaxon.

Today is my first day at a Jameson Corp. Its time to make things happen.

I got up brushed my teeth and hopped into the shower. I then made some breakfast and went into my sons room to wake him up.

" Good morning my baby. Its time to wake up " I said . "No 5 more minutes , Mommy " he said agitated. " Ok fine I will have all choco chip pancakes by myself" I replied. And suddenly he was up. He is a good kid and dosent give me much trouble. He can clean after himself.

I dropped him of at the pre school and went on to the office. I had great day. I was done with work at around 5. Today my friends were gonna come home for dinner. I went and picked up Carter and got back home.

As I stepped into my house my phone rang. It was a private number .

" Hello ? " I answered.

"Mio bambino" I recognised his voice immediately. It was as husky and sexy as I remembered. "Gabriel ?" I replied. " Oh its good to know that you still recognise my voice . " He replied. "What do you want Gabe ? " . " Don't you worry cara , I am going to have what I want soon."

And with that the line went dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...