The Heroic Shinobi (Senran Ka...

By Russelkier

In this world, many people are just minding their own business like doing their daily activities. They don't... More

Introduction and Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1: Hanzo Academy

Chapter 2: First Mission

2.6K 49 23
By Russelkier

Hanzo Academy

Training Hall

Izuku Midoriya,the young man who is now a shinobi in training and wearing his tracksuit. He is walking at the training hall as he sees his new teacher Kiriya.

Kiriya: I see that you've arrived.

Izuku: Woah,this place looks big!

Kiriya: It is. This is the place where shinobi trains and have a sparring match.

Izuku looked around in amazement but he saw that the girls are not yet here.

Izuku: Kiriya-sensei, where are the girls?

Kiriya heard this as he smirks at him, making him confused.

Kiriya: Oh? Are you excited to meet them here?

Izuku realized what his teacher said as he blushed a little and looked away.

Izuku: T-that's not it!

Kiriya chuckled as he watched Izuku defending himself while stammering.

Girls' Changing Room

While the two of them are at the training hall. The girls are still changing their clothes as they talked about their new classmate.

Asuka: I feel like our new classmate is strong.

Katsuragi: Yeah,I feel the same. He looks plain-looking, but kinda cute though. Right Hibari?

Hibari: Yeah,he is kinda cute!

Yagyu: ...

Ikaruga: We need to go to the training hall quick. Kiriya-sensei and our new classmate is waiting there.

Katsuragi: Oh? Are you sure about that or do you just want to make a good impression on the new guy~?

Ikaruga heard this and blushed a bit while Katsuragi was smirking at her.

Ikaruga: E-erm...I-It's not like that! He's a first year and a transfer!

Katsuragi chuckled as Ikaruga pouted at her. After that,the five of them go to the training hall. They landed successfully except Hibari who landed on her butt. The two males saw that they have arrived.

Kiriya: Alright,the first sparring match today will be Katsuragi and Izuku.

Katsuragi: Right!

Izuku: Yes sir!

Izuku: Alright, I need to focus...just be calm.

Midoriya thought to himself as he takes a deep breath. Midoriya and Katsuragi stepped onto the ring as they're facing towards each other and readied their fighting stance.

Katsuragi: Heh, I won't go easy on you.

Izuku: Let's have a good match.

He said as he bows.

Kiriya: Ready...begin!

Both of them jumped as they start to fight, Izuku was the first one to attack but Katsuragi seemed to be vanished, shocking him a bit.

Izuku: Where did she go?

Katsuragi: Behind you!

Izuku: !!

Midoriya saw Katsuragi who is behind him as she is ready to land her kick on him. Midoriya dodged her kick quickly and landed on the ground, as well as Katsuragi. He jumped again and saw Katsuragi launching herself to him as she is going to dropkick him but he vanished as she hits an afterimage.

Katsuragi: A fake?!

Izuku: On your left.

Katsuragi: Huh!?

She saw Midoriya behind him as he swings a strong roundhouse kick to Katsuragi as she blocked it with her arms but she fell to the ground, making Midoriya the victor.

Asuka: Woah, that was awesome!

Hibari: Way to go Izuku!

Kiriya: Next up, Ikaruga and Yagyu.

Ikaruga/Yagyu: Right.

Izuku: Are you okay?

He said as he tries to help Katsuragi up.

Katsuragi: Yeah, I'm fine. Gotta admit, that was a good kick you know.

Izuku: Ehehe...t-thanks.

He sheepishly chuckles as Katsuragi smiled at him until it turned into a grin.

Katsuragi: I wonder if there's more good about you~

She said, giving him a smirk as Midoriya was now confused at what she said.

Izuku: Umm...okay?

Izuku: What is she talking about? Does she mean my fighting skills??

Timeskip brought to you by...

They are now at a room where they relax as everyone were now doing their own stuffs. Midoriya is now wearing his own Hanzo Academy uniform.

Katsuragi: Man, I still can't believe I just lost to a first year.

Katsuragi said as she chuckles at her defeat at the sparring match from last time.

Ikaruga: You were quite strong back there.

Izuku: Oh, i-it's nothing. I just trained hard, that's all...

He said as he scratches his head sheepishly.

Izuku: A girl just praised me!

Hibari: You were like "Witcha!" or "Haya!" back there!

Hibari said, as she tries to mimic Midoriya's moves from last time.

Izuku: Y-yeah...

Izuku: She looks so cute when she does that.

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

The bell can be heard ringing, meaning that it's lunchtime.

Katsuragi: Man, I'm getting hungry. Anyone wanna grab a bite?

She said while stretching her arms up. Asuka can be seen holding a bento box as she put it on the ground.

Asuka: I got it covered ladies...and Izuku.

Izuku: Hm?

Asuka: I got a little something for you all back from my trip...

Asuka opened the bento box, revealing a bunch of delicious futomaki rolls. Her friends were happy including Izuku.

Hibari: Woah, are those futomaki rolls?

Katsuragi: They looks so yummy!

Ikaruga: I admit, that is quite better than some silly souvenir.

They grab a futomaki roll each of them as they eat it happily.

Asuka: Here Izuku, have some!

She said, giving Izuku a futomaki roll as Midoriya gladly accept it.

Izuku: T-thank you Asuka.

Katsuragi: Aww, why so shy new guy? Don't tell me you have a crush on Asuka~?

Katsuragi said teasingly on Midoriya, making his face goes red as a tomato and Asuka was blushing because she heard what her friend had said.

Izuku: U-umm...e-erm...t-that's n-not it...

Asuka: K-Katsu, w-what are you trying to say?! Stop teasing him!

Asuka said as her classmate Katsuragi laughs at the malfunctioning green haired teen. Little did they know, Yagyu glances at the flustered Midoriya as she did a small smile but disappears in a second.

Ikaruga: *munch* Hmm~ These are great. Where did you get them Asuka?

Asuka: I stayed at my folks last night and they wouldn't let me go without taking some.

Ikaruga: Oh right. If I remember, your family owns a sushi restaurant right?

Asuka: The best in town!

Izuku: They are quite delicious Asuka.

Asuka: I know right?

While Asuka was happily talking to Ikaruga and Izuku, Katsuragi is sneaking behind her as she surprises her by groping her chest.

Katsuragi: Let me express my gratitude by caressing these heavenly honkers~!

Asuka: Aah! Katsu stop!

Midoriya is now back to normal until he saw Asuka being groped by Katsuragi as he goes beet red at the sight. Katsuragi saw this as she gave him a seductive smirk.

Katsuragi: Oh~ Liking the view Izuku~? I could use some hand in here. Wanna grab her bosoms~?

Izuku: NO THANK YOU!!

He yelled at her while his face is red.

*POOF*

A smoke bomb explodes as they coughed at the smoke. In the smoke was Kiriya as he saw a box of futomaki rolls.

Kiriya: What's this? Futomaki rolls?

Asuka: Y-yeah *cough* *cough* would you like one Kiriya-sensei?

She said while coughing from the smoke.

Kiriya: Oh. Why yes, thank you.

He grab a futomaki roll and eats it as he look at his students including Midoriya who is still beet red about what happened.

Kiriya: So, how is Hanzo holding up in these days?

Asuka: Oh, grandpa? He's doing great. He wanted these rolls to be perfect so he woke up in a crack of dawn this morning to make them.

Kiriya: I see that he still never change. Enough with the small talk. I'm sending on your first mission outside of the school.

The six ninja in training were shock at their teacher.

Asuka: A mission? Are you sure we're ready for this?

Katsuragi: Alright! I've been waiting for this moment. What good are all the shinobi skills we've learned if we never even use them. Alright, need to assassinate someone?!

She said with excitement in her voice as she looks at Kiriya.

Kiriya: You will be dealing with punks at the shopping district.

This killed Katsuragi's excitement as she looks disappointed at what her teacher said.

Kiriya: The merchants from the shops are losing business because of the delinquents that are causing trouble...

Izuku: This is it. My very first mission. I will not fail at this. I will reach my dream. To become the greatest shinobi of all!

Midoriya kept a serious face as he is quite determined for his first mission.
Back from his past when he is training to become a ninja, his master taught him and told him the history of ninjas or shinobis. He was quite saddened that time when heard that there are some shinobi will kill just for power and to succeed their missions and some dies or be executed when they fail an important mission. His master said to him that he resigned from being a shinobi so he became a "Renegade shinobi". His master wanted to find the truth about this world of ninjas even if it's a harsh path.

Midoriya quite understood what his master meant and that's where his master's name was known: "R"

(A/n: Okay, you will soon know this "R" person in the future. If you think this "R" is like the other books I have then...we'll just see it in the future)

Flashback

Izuku was at his master's training ground, exhausted from his daily training.

Izuku: *pant* Master... *wheeze*

R: Hmm?

Izuku takes a deep breath as look at his teacher.

Izuku: ...Why is your name R? Is that even your real name?

R looked at Izuku as if Izuku is some kind of a lost kitten. He chuckled at his disciple's silly question.

R: Hahaha. No Izuku, "R" is not my real name...I chose "R" because it is my nickname when I became a Renegade or Rogue shinobi and you know what it means right?

Izuku: So "R" means "Renegade or Rogue"?

R: Well...Yeah, I guess.

Izuku: Then, can you tell me your real name?

R chuckled, as he put his hand to Izuku's head and pats it.

R: Izuku, I will...but, soon.

Izuku: "soon"?

R: *sighs* Enough chit-chat. You are slacking off right now! Continue your training!

Izuku: A-aah! Y-yes sir!!

End of flashback

"Midoriya..."

Izuku: "Soon"... What did he meant by that?

"Midoriya"

Izuku: Did he have a sad past? No, that's not it...He said Kiriya-sensei were old friends so that means-

"Midoriya!"

Izuku: H-huh?! W-what?!

He snapped out from his thoughts and saw his teacher Kiriya who is looking at him with a stern face. Midoriya was now sweating furiously.

Izuku: C-Crap! I spaced out and ignored what Kiriya-sensei is saying. I'm so screwed!

Kiriya: Did you understand what I said?

Izuku: Y-yes sir!

He realized that he just lied to his teacher as he is sweating. Kiriya took a sigh and looks at the six ninja in training.

Kiriya: Alright. Next time Izuku, stop spacing out okay?

Izuku: Y-yes sir...

It seems Kiriya just read Midoriya like a book and knew that he was lying.

Kiriya: Ikaruga, explain to Izuku what we've discussed and good luck to the six of you.

*POOF*

A smoke bomb exploded as he disappeared and the six of them coughed from the smoke again. After the smoke clears, Izuku can be found guilty.

Katsuragi: And you thought you could just lie to Kiriya-sensei but turns out you're bad at lying...

Izuku: I-I know...

Ikaruga: Alright Izuku. You need to listen carefully...

Izuku: R-right!

Izuku: I think I've learned my lesson...

Asakusa Shopping District (correct me if I'm wrong)

After Ikaruga's explanation to Izuku, the six of them are now outside of the school and walking at the shopping district.

Katsuragi: Man, this sucks. Why can't we have a top secret mission like escorting a vip or infiltrating an embassy for classified information.

Ikaruga: Why would anyone hire a group of students on an important mission on state when there are plenty of qualified shinobis to do the job.

Katsuragi: If there are so many then why are we heading punks?

Izuku: Is it because we're still ninjas in training?

He tried to answer Katsuragi's question in his thoughts while walking with them.

Asuka: How do we supposed to fight them in a public place like this? We'll be in big trouble if everyone finds out that we're shinobis. This is harder than I thought it would...

Ikaruga: Yes, that's why this is our part of the training.

Katsuragi: Yeah, yeah, whatever...

Izuku: *mumble* If that's the case, what if we tried to lure them on a private place..that way, noone can find out that were shinobis but the problem is how are we going to find them? Should we split up and find the delinquents that are causing trouble...based on Kiriya-sensei and Ikaruga explained to me, theysaidthatthedeliquentsarecausingtroubletothemerchantsandtheyarethereasonwhythemerchantsarelosingtheirbusiness...mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter...

Midoriya was now muttering which creeps out the people who were glancing at him, as well as his classmates who were flabbergasted at his habit.

Asuka: Umm...is he alright?

Hibari: I think he's coming up with a plan or something...

Ikaruga: He is starting to draw attention to the people right now...

Katsuragi: Don't worry guys I got this! Hey Izuku...

Izuku: mutter mutter mutter mutter mutter...

The five female classmates of Midoriya are now sweatdropping at his behavior. Katsuragi was snapping her fingers repeatedly, hoping to snap Midoriya out of his "muttering machine gun" vibe.

Katsuragi: HEY! EARTH TO IZUKU!

Izuku: GAAHH!! ENEMIES?! WHERE?! Huh...?

Midoriya snapped out from his muttering and saw his classmates staring at him including the people nearby. He realized his mistakes as he is sweating furiously.

Izuku: Umm...I'm sorry...

He bowed at them and apologized at his habit.

Katsuragi: Pfft! Hahahahahaha!!

After the "incident", Midoriya is now blushing in embarrassment as Katsuragi is chuckling at him. Ikaruga sighed as she decided to focus on their mission.

Ikaruga: We should just split up...

The girls and Midoriya nods in agreement as they split up and find the deliquents.
The six ninjas in training are now in different locations as they look for any signs of delinquents but found nothing. Midoriya was now walking, hoping to find the troublemakers swiftly.

Izuku: I can't believe I muttered out of the blue. Now they're thinking that I'm weird right now...

He thought to himself as he groans in a depressed tone.

Asakusa Temple

Asuka is now at the temple as she sees no signs of delinquents as well as the seniors.

Asuka: As far as I can tell...the temple is punk-free.

"Hey there."

Asuka: Huh?

Asuka look where the voice came from and saw a tanned girl with a long ponytail and wearing a black uniform.

Asuka: Hey, I know you. We met on the water bus earlier.

???: Hm. You're stalking me, aren't ya?

She said as she smiles at her.

???: I have a field trip with my friends.

Asuka: Is that so? How do like Asakusa?

???: Well, it's beautiful...but I like it even more if I could find my friends.

Asuka: I don't suppose you remember since when you last saw them.

???: Hmm, I think it's one of the main streets...

Asakusa Main Streets

???: This doesn't look right...

She said as she look at her surroundings, hoping to find her friends.

Asuka: It's hard to figure out because Asakusa has a lot of main streets. Do you have any idea where they might be going?

???: I appreciate your help but I'm sure you've got better things to do...

Asuka: Oh, it's not a big deal. I don't have any plans today.

???: Are you sure? You seem quite busy when I ran into you.

She said as Asuka remembers her mission with her classmates.

Asuka: Oh no. I was just wrapping up a school assignment, that's all.

???: You go to a school right? I don't want you get into trouble or anything...

Asuka: Don't you worry, I have family ties to my school. I'd try not to abuse it, but it sure is handy.

???: Hmm...well aren't you a lucky girl.

She said as she smirks at her.

Asakusa Shopping District

Hibari can be seen walking with Yagyu in a private area.

Hibari: Hey, can I ask you a question? Why did you come with me when we were supposed to split up?

Yagyu: Because somebody needs to protect you.

She said stoically.

Hibari: I'm not a baby you know, I can handle those mean old punks by myself.

Hibari said as she pouts at Yagyu.

Yagyu: You say that but what if they sneak up on you?

Hibari: Eh?! W-why would they do that? I know they're bad and mean and hoping they have to play dirty-

"Hold it right there!"

Hibari was cutted off by a deliquent holding a sword in the sheath as a group of delinquents started to surround the two young shinobis.

Punk 2: Judging from their unforms. These bimbos are from Hanzo Academy.

Punk 1: Is that so? One of them twerdy turdies ain't it?

Yagyu: What does that matter to you?

She said as she is ready to protect Hibari.

Punk 1: Cause if you go there, you gotta have money.

Yagyu: *smirks* Hmph, It seems you were the punks that we've looking for. Hibari, send out the signal now!

Hibari: Okay!

She said as Hibari grabs something from her chest as she fires a smoke signal to the sky. What Hibari used was a shinobi smoke signal. A warning shot thay only trained ninjas can detect. Basically, when you see one of these, you know shits are about to go down.

Katsuragi and Ikaruga saw the signal as they ran to it's direction quickly. Izuku as well saw the signal due to that he heard something loud popped into the sky as he look up and saw a signal.

Izuku: It seems that they have found them.

Asuka was still with the tanned girl as she was walking with her.

Asuka: I don't know where they could've gone, we've looked everywhere.

???: Sorry for the trouble...

Asuka: Oh no, I'm sorry that I haven't been able to help you find your classmates.

Asuka gasps a bit when she saw the smoke signal that Hibari created.

Asuka: A signal.

???: Is something wrong?

Asuka: Not at all, everything is a-okay. I just realized that we've forgot to check the vintage on the shrine. Come on, let's go.

Asuka said as she walks away from the signal that she saw. Little did she know, the tanned girl looks at the smoke signal with a smirk as she snaps her fingers. At the rooftop of a building, an unknown girl can be seen smiling.

Punk 2: Are ya looking for a fight, little girl?!

Hibari: I don't think we can take them on our own Yagyu....

Yagyu smirk as she hears the footsteps and sensed their presence.

Yagyu: We don't have to.

She said as Hibari looks behind her and saw Ikaruga with a serious face and Katsuragi who is smirking as she licks her lips. Yagyu grabs Hibari and jumped onto the roof.

Punk 2: Ugh...more Hanzo Academy chicks.

Katsuragi: So, who wants for some bashing?

Punk 2: Huh?! Are you picking a fight with us?!

Ikaruga: We've been asked to get rid of punks at the shopping district, like you. I guess you could call us the Disciplinary Committee.

She said as she thought of her two missing classmates.

Ikaruga: Where's Asuka? Have you seen her?

Ikaruga asked Yagyu who shakes her head in disapproval. This made Ikaruga frown a bit.

Ikaruga: What about Izuku?

"Guys!"

Everyone heard a male voice and saw Midoriya who arrived in front of them.

Izuku: I am here!

Katsuragi: I guess that answers your question?

Ikaruga: All that's left is Asuka. I wish she could take this seriously...

Yagyu: Hibari, can you handle crowd control?

Hibari: *nods* Sure thing!

Hibari said as she jumped off the roof and runs to the crowded place as Yagyu jumped off as well to join the three shinobis in training.

Punk 1: If you want a fight, then we'll give you one!!

Punks: YEAH!

The four ninjas prepared their fighting stances.

Ikaruga: I guess we have no choice. Let's do this Katsu.

Katsuragi: Right!

Somewhere...

Asuka is still walking with the tanned girl as she is getting worried for her classmates.

Asuka: Now I'm worried. I hope the others are alright.

She thought to herself.

???: We've looked everywhere in the city and there's still no sign of them. They must've left already...

Asuka: Do you really think they would leave without you?

She said as she looks around. The tanned girl suddenly draws a knife from her back as she tries to stab Asuka. Before she can do that, a duck flies by at Asuka, startling her as she trips and falls at the pond.

Asakusa Shopping District

Hibari: Sorry for the inconvenience. This road is temporarily closed for construction.

Hibari said she was wearing a construction worker outfit. She is getting worried from her friends back there.

Hibari: Geez, I wish they could finish this sooner...

To the ninjas, they have beaten up the delinquents who were now knocked down.

Katsuragi: Hmph! I didn't even break a sweat against those creeps!

Ikaruga: I can't believe Asuka never showed up.

Katsuragi: Right? What are we gonna do with that girl...

Izuku: I think she must have a good reason why she didn't showed up...Huh?

The punks that have been knocked started twitching and slowly stand up.

Punks: Urghh...

The ninjas jumped backwards as they got shocked at the sight.

Katsuragi: How are those scumbags getting up when we beat the crap out of them?

Izuku: Something doesn't feel right Katsu...they looked like they didn't felt any pain at all.

Hibari: *gasps* Something's not right!

Hibari gasped from the distance as she ran to her friends while the deliquents started unsheathing their swords.

Ikaruga: I get the feeling that this may be over our heads.

Izuku: This isn't good. How did they just stood up as if they felt nothing? It's like that they're possessed or something...

Hibari: Hey you guys! Hold on!

Yagyu: What is it Hibari?

Izuku: Is there something wrong?

Hibari: This may sounds crazy but I think those punks don't have souls...

Katsuragi: What?!

Izuku: What?! No souls?! Come to think of it...I can't even sense something inside of them.

Somewhere at the roof of a building, a curly blonde girl with a ribbon on top of her head can be seen smirking.

???: She may not be the brightest, but she has good senses. I'll do whatever it takes for me to put my hands on that little cutie...including him~ Fufufu~

She giggles to herself as she watches the young shinobis from above. Suddenly, Midoriya starts to shiver a bit.

Izuku: Why do I feel a chill on my spine?

He said as he saw the surroundings turned into a purplish color.

Katsuragi: What the?! You've gotta be kidding me!

Izuku: What is happening?! Is this...a "Shinobi Kekkai"?!

He thought to himself as his question got answered by Ikaruga.

Ikaruga: It's a Shinobi Kekkai!

A "Shinobi Kekkai" or "Shinobi Barrier". A barrier that transcends time and space where ninjas can beat the ever-loving crap of one another without being seen.

Yagyu: I knew I sensed something odd!

Katsuragi: They're shinobis too?!

Ikaruga: I didn't know that it would come to this. Our only choice is to fight.

Izuku: Right!

Katsuragi: Yeah! Let's beat those punk's asses!

Ikaruga: Sensei is gonna be pissed but we have no choice. Shinobi Transformation!

Katsuragi/Yagyu/Hibari: Shinobi Transformation!

Izuku: Wait..."Shinobi Transformation"?

Midoriya looked behind, only to see girls and their clothes disappears as their clothes changes to their combat outfits. Midoriya instantly look away while his face his beet red.

Izuku: I can't believe I saw them! My eyes have seen everything...

He thought to himself, still blushing at what he saw. Then, he remembered the punks that he's dealing with so he snapped out of it and prepares his fighting style that he had learned from his hellish training. He took a deep breath and say...

Izuku: Fist of Flowing Water, Crushed Rock!

Ikaruga: Let's go!

Everyone: Right!

Back to where Asuka and the tanned girl. Asuka's clothes are now drenched in water as she groans.

???: Are you alright?

Asuka: Yeah, I'm fine. Achoo!

She said and sneezed.

???: Thanks for helping me...

Asuka: Oh, no problem uhh...sorry but I don't know your name. Mine's Asuka.

Homura: My name is Homura.

The tanned girl named Homura said as she looks at the drenched Asuka.

Asuka: That's pretty, I like it!  Well then, I'll see you later Homura.

Asuka said as she now runs to her friends. Little did she know Homura was smirking.

Homura: I've lately revealed my bloodlust to her and she never even sensed it.

Homura: Hm?

She saw Asuka stopped for a moment and waved goodbye to Homura.

Asuka: Don't worry, I'm sure your friends will show up sooner or later. Bye bye!

She said as she now run away.

Homura: *smirks* Oh I'm not worried, I know exactly where they are.

She said as she looks somewhere. The curled blonde girl was now watching the fight.

???: The time has come my precious little puppets. Let's show them what we can do...

The ninjas besides Asuka are now fighting the punks who were now fighting aggressively as one of them tried to hit Hibari but she flipped the punk until another punk swing their sword to her which she dodged it and suddenly bumped at the end of the barrier. She saw the punk ready to hit her but Yagyu shielded her with her umbrella as Yagyu repelled the attack to the punk as she smash her umbrella to the punk, only to see a wooden face from the punk, shocking the two of them. Katsuragi kicked another punk and saw their faces are made of wood, which shocks her. As well as Ikaruga who sliced off the punk.

Ikaruga: They're wooden dolls?! How can that be?

Katsuragi: Hey, where's Izuku?

"I'm right here!"

They saw Midoriya and below him was a bunch of destroyed dolls. One has a hole on the stomach and the others were obliterated. The four girls were shocked at the moment.

(A/n: No, he is not like Garou. His attacks are just powerful that the wooden dolls just can't take it which destroyed them.)

Izuku: So that's why they have no souls. It's because they're wooden dolls, just like what you said Ikaruga.

Midoriya said with a serious face. As he looked at the surroundings go back to normal. Ikaruga was surpised at what he did.

Ikaruga: Did he finished all of them in an instant? And what he said earlier...

Flashback

Izuku: Fist of Flowing Water, Crushed Rock!

End of Flashback

Ikaruga: "Fist of Flowing Water, Crushed Rock"? Is that a fighting style? Just who are you Izuku Midoriya..?

She thought to herself as she stares at Midoriya. Midoriya noticed her stare which made him go back to his stuttering self.

Izuku: U-umm...I-Is there s-something wrong Ikaruga?

Ikaruga: No, it's nothing...

Timeskip

Sunset

The sun is setting as the five ninjas besides Asuka walks back to their school.

Katsuragi: We've been attacked by wooden dolls posing as punks. How is that even possible?

Ikaruga: I have no idea. All I know is that we were their targets.

Yagyu: Who would attack us? We don't have any enemies.

Hibari: It's kinda hard to explain but I only sensed a single presence coming from the dolls. It's as if one person was controlling all of them.

Suddenly, Hibari stepped on a can which make her slip. Midoriya was going to break her fall but someone already beat him to it. The curled blonde girl from before catches her as she giggled at Hibari.

???: Are you alright dear?

Hibari: Yeah, I think so.

???: *giggles* You're just the cutest you can be.

Hibari: Thanks.

???: Fufufu~ See ya.

Before she can go, she winked at Midoriya, which made him confused.

Hibari: Wow! She's so nice and pretty!

Yagyu: I don't trust her...

Hibari: Well think she's sweet!

Izuku: It's getting late right now. Where is Asuka?

"There you are!"

They saw Asuka drenched in water as she was now exhausted and breathing heavily.

Ikaruga: What happened to you?

Katsuragi: Yeah, why is your uniform soaked?

Asuka: *huff* It's long story. You see, this girl was lost and couldn't find her class so I helped her-whoa you looked pissed...

Ikaruga: I am because we need your help more than anyone.

Izuku: M-More than anyone..?

Katsuragi: Those punks that we were after turned out to be wooden dolls.

Asuka: Huh? What do you mean "dolls"?

Ikaruga: We'll update you later, after you receive your punishment from Kiriya-sensei. You better be ready for some hardcore meditation...

Asuka: My punishment...?

Asuka groaned in defeat while Midoriya is just there, feeling sympathy for her.

Somewhere

Somewhere, five mysterious ladies wearing different outfits.

???: They were quite lovely. In fact, I want to make them all my pretty little puppets.

???: I'd like to hear your thoughts, Homura. Tell us about the granddaughter of the Legendary Shinobi.

A blond girl wearing a dress said as the girl Homura who seemed to have six swords on her back smirks.

Homura: Let's just say I was expecting a formidable warrior but I left disappointed.

???: If they're so weak, why are we waiting? Let's just go to Hanzo Academy and take their business.

A girl with green hair said as a black haired girl wearing an eyepatch responded to her.

???: It's obvious that patience isn't your forte. I say that we should let them stay blissfully ignorant for a little while longer. That way, we can attack when they least expected...

To be continued...

A/n: You might be asking(or not) who is "R" in this book...Is he the author? An OC? Who knows...you'll find out who he is sooner. But I'll give you a little hint of who he is...

Hint: He has curly white hair, similar to Kiriya...

Also, thanks for reading. Bye and stay safe :)

Next Chapter: "Training"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 9.5K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
250K 18.2K 22
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
410K 25.6K 39
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
KASHI By stuckinatale

General Fiction

405K 20.2K 42
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...