Dead Heart (Completed)

By Bookeluthaporen

"Will you marry me?" He asked kneeling down the floor with a wide grin on his face. My tears started to pool... More

Hi
Cast
Prologue
1 - Broken day
2 - Who is she?
3 - Please
4 - I Used to
5- Let me win your heart
6 - Am I a toy?
7 - You broke my dreams
8 -Crush
9 - Time will answer
10 - You don't suit here
11 - Anything interesting?
12 - Who is he?
13 - Checkmate to Queen
14 - Go to Hell
15 - Rapist
16 - My Wife
18 - Bodyguards
19 - Confusion
20 - Party Fun
21 - Verma men's argument
22 - Spectator and Odd Men
23 - Night talk
24 - Trust Gaining
25 - Crazy mood swings
26 - Thank you Father
27 - Royal night with Royaly..
28 - Touches and Beers
29 - Adversary
30 - Desperate for fight
31 - Pain of Distance
32 - Piercing Bullet
33 - Painful Jabbings
34 - New born Phoenix
35 - Passing Clouds
36 - Birthday Present
37 - Business talk
38 - Heartless man
39 - Hatred in Air
40 - Ailing and Loony Father
41 - Void Explanations
42 - Torture
43 - Throbbing Moments
44 - Birth and Death
45 - Forever
46 - Placate
47 - Brother's prattle
48 - Hark back to past
49 - Deep Words
Epilogue
My Painful Love ❤ (Free on Kindle)

17 - Stuck forever

28K 1.2K 231
By Bookeluthaporen

So here comes an early update. And long chap

Please do vote and comment plzzzz pretty plzz.....

If you are not satisfied give me suggestions...

Diya pov

My eyes got stuck at his face with pure shock and an unbelievable look, this is not a word to play with, definitely not...  with my feelings. This may be another sick game of his plan where I am losing myself slowly... unknowingly... I knew,  the second we leave this house the entire situation will be upside down as we will become a stranger that we are not related anyway.

His arm around my waist is sending me warmth sending shivers to my whole body while he is straight in his composure not even flinching a bit from his position without any changes occurs in his silhouette just a strong demeanor crushing my being of confidence with just a single possessive touch.

I just hate it, hate the fact, that still I am reacting to his touch even knowing whatever he is doing is wrong to me.

A lone tear rolled down my cheeks seeing his cold eyes which is just stating a statement rather than uttering matter of fact about me, his wife. 

"Come on buddy... it's not playtime" Raghav's face showed a smile mixed with disbelief, anger, pain, and smile which is hurting him as his eyes are dancing between me and Arjun but stopped at me urging me to tell me it's not true.

Unable to meet his eyes I lowered my eyes, I just hurt another person. I Should have maintained some distance since I know he has an interest in me.  It's entirely my culpability for his state. I saw a foot approaching me and when I saw a pair of feet standing in front of me slowly I titled my head and saw Raghav keenly staring into my face with millions of questions.

"Is it..."  I slowly nodded without letting him finish his question as more tears flowed down freely without my contest, I feel like I am hurting him.

"She is not happy with you" his words were thrown like an arrow in the air with such strong determination. His eyes stayed in my eyes for a few seconds and get back to Arjun who is throwing daggers at him.

"If she is happy with you these tears won't ever spill out of her eyes" I quickly wiped my tears, "There is no love between you two". No! the only thing that connects us is Love maybe he is reciprocating my feelings but my love is much bigger than anything in this world even before my self-respect.

What is the reason for living a loveless life but only with self-respect which can only give loneliness, pain, sadness, and loss of interest in life?

"Raghav enough..." I whispered slowly in a stern voice, even I don't find any reasons to explain my heartfelt for Arjun.

He shook his head taking a step close to me just a few meters away from me, I felt Arjun lose his grip on my waist completely and inserted it into his pockets by looking straight ahead of the wall in front of him seems he doesn't like to involve in the conversation which was going to occur between me and Raghav.

And this unwanted silence between us is somewhat bothering me stirring emotions inside me.

"Still I have a chance after seeing your tears" I failed to avert my eyes from Arjun whose jaw is clenched hard.

Speak something Arjun..., he is asking the reason for my tears. I shouted in my mind, Instead of answering him I stayed quiet still not averting my eyes from him, my heart is aching badly seeing his stone state.

"Her tears are because of me and I am the one n only to take care of it, Mr. Raghav," Arjun said in a hard yet strong tone which made Raghav's freezing gaze move away from me. Woah !! what a reply but you will simply make it worse in the name of taking care of me.

"But you are not going to care for it Mr. Verma, she is not supposed to be with a heartless monster like you, she deserves someone better"

"Will you both just shut up?" I yelled as my tears flowed freely uncontrollably down my cheeks and I sat on the floor covering my cheeks when I felt I have no more strength inside me anymore and these two are making it worse, "I am not a ball for you both to play. Stop talking about me when you both can't understand what my heart feels" I pleaded with them sobbing softly between my hands.

I just want to disappear out of this place now out of nowhere I felt a pair of hands lifted me off the floor and when his hand encircled my waist and my legs I felt my heart ached strongly in a strong way as my sobs increased abruptly he started to walk where I still had my eyes closed when I felt he walked down the stairs I put my hands around his neck burying my face in his chest and cried my heart out, I don't know why but his mere simple touch is triggering all the emotions inside me.

He neither pushed me away nor used any words to pacify me. He just holds me tight without losing his grip on me like I would evaporate in the air when he even frees me for a second as I also want this silence to engulf me I stayed calm. Once we reached his house he placed me on the couch slowly and sat beside me looking at the floor.

He is in deep thoughts not even ready to blink his eyes for a second, just staring at the floor harshly like something planning I want to release him from the thoughts but stopped myself when the thought hit me, 'why didn't he said anything to Raghav when he told he don't deserve me?'

What's going in his mind? What is he planning now, how did he know about Raghav's apartment?

What's the reason behind his words, 'taking baby steps?'

"What do you mean by taking baby steps ?"

He moved not from his posture still in his intense pool of thoughts, "You heard me Arjun" I said looking at him wiping my tears with the back of my hand, "how do you know Raghav's apartment? why did you take out your anger on him?" I showered my questions but instead, all I got is tranquility, utter tranquility.

Gripping his shoulder I made him see me, "won't I able to see emotions in your eyes?" a few weeks back this is not the eyes that made me leave my father rather it resembles the eyes of a dark man with a horrible past buried in his heart and mind.

"The same way you came to know about his apartment" always answering me in a twisted manner, but he continued, "do you too think the same way?" his eyes snapped at me for a snap of second studying my soul through it but his words didn't register in my mind.

What does he mean? Does the same way mean?

"Can't understand you" I said with a confused face, "Never mind" he stood up but I stopped him by holding his wrist in my hardest way possible, he raised his eyebrows 'what?'

"do you mean it?" confusion masked his face, "your wife" his blank face came back as he once again throws me an annoying look and walked to his room removing his tie putting it on the ground, which means he didn't mean it. I again went inside his room where he is standing only in his pants and looking for something in the wardrobe.

"Can't you answer one question properly?"

"why should I?" he throw his shirt away in the bed and moved to the bathroom but I was quick enough to stand in front of the door blocking his way, am not letting him go in without answering my question.

He rubbed his small beard in irritation, "Move" his orders are only up to his employees not with me, "Excuse me? Is it such a tough question to answer? Just give a yes or no"

"You are such an irritating human being" he grabbed my hand and tried to push me away from the doorknob but I was quick to get into the bathroom again blocking him to do his chores but now I was a little distracted as I am too close to his naked chest which is emitting his warmth along with his heavenly strong male perfume.

Averting my eyes to his eyes I spoke again, "this is the very same irritating human being whom you fall in love with" I regretted the very second when I realized my words seeing his smirk.

"I guess you forgot. It's only you who have fallen in love with me where I just acted" he spoke so casually not even bothering about how I would feel at the moment. I could hear my heart broke once again into uncountable pieces.

I just stood rooted in the same place for minutes registering his words in my brainless head but still, my heart is refusing to accept the pain my mind is giving.

"Move out" I heard his voice from my side as I blinked my lashes to see the person who stood in front of me is inside the bathroom waiting for me to move. I just nodded and tried to get out without knowing what to do now.

The next step I take I felt myself falling back unable to handle the slippery floor, I tried to hold the door for support but it's too late I fall sidewise hitting my forehead strongly on the door earning a sharp pain on both my head and forehead and felt my leg got sprained but all those pain felt nothing compared to my heartache.

Making strong efforts I tried to get up, he took my hand for support but I refused to get his help and stood up again this time I again fall hissing in pain.

"Don't be stubborn, just let me help you" I don't want to talk to this heartless human. Gripping the door I stood up and walked out with the help of the wall where he was still by my side until I sat on the patio.

"Go to bed," he decreed which I again ignored.

My mind was expressionless to think anything, his words are the only ones that are running in my mind. When I felt a drop flowing down my cheek I wiped it looking at the blank dark sky reflecting my life.

Feeling irritating I saw my left side to see him kneeling on the floor fixing his gaze on my forehead with cotton and was about to apply a cream, I stopped him by pushing his hands away, "don't.." I said softly not in a mode to argue with him.

"Are you going to sleep in pain?"

"For weeks it's what I feel day and night"

"You are bleeding Diya," he said baffled with my continuous unemotional reply.

He soughed, "don't irritate me"

I turned to see him having an angry face, "I don't ever want to make you irritated but always keep you happy, comfortable, pleased with my love. But the only thing I expect you to do is to love me back, truly. But now all I got is pain, pain, pain, and only pain"

His gaze is like swallowing my words word by word still with that not so love glance, "my world is different from yours, don't try to get involved in it, it will only lead you to pain" this Is not the answer for my questions, can I ever get a proper reply from him?

"I am Already feeling it"

"Live your life peacefully in this apartment, when you step out there is much more things that are ready to swallow you, you are not even aware of the problems around us. I will even go to any extent to keep you away from it" I gulped down the knot that formed on my throat.

"I am on my way to reveal the mystery around me," I said determined but the shake in my voice is visible echoing my core fear.

"Then you are stuck forever"

So how is the chapter?

What is he saying? Have any idea? What does forever mean? What is the thing around them?

What is going in his mind?

Seems like he is hiding something?🤔

And the important thing I am on Instagram: bookeluthaporen is my ID. Do follow it if you want to interact with me❤

Bye, take care until the next chapter, stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 2.2K 44
I sat there looking at my reflection in the mirror all ready to be married. That was not the only thing I was ready for. "Aadya the groom ran away...
1.1M 53.5K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
2.5M 121K 63
Romance Ranking : #4 on 5/05/18 "I want her! " I told looking at my life who was busy playing with the kids. "But.. But you can't drag her int...
591K 29.7K 84
"Neither I am leaving you nor this place...samjhe??" saying I fisted his collar even more tighter and pulled him close to me. He was not even ready t...