𝑅𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈-ᴄʜᴇɴʟᴇ

By LilJilix

-ᴍᴀғɪᴀ/sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴀᴜ- sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɢɪʀʟ- ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴡ. ʜᴇ... More

Waiting For You~1
Billionare~2
6:00~3
Heavydirtysoul~4
Death bed~ 5
You Were Beautiful~6
California Dreamin'~7
Promise~8
Migraine~9
YOU CAN'T HOLD MY HEART~10
Tick Tock~11
UN Village~12
What the Hell Happened to Us?~ 13
Paper Hearts~14
My boy~15
I Love You~16
I cant stand the rain~17
About Now~18
Ladder Song~19
Coaster~20
Lookalike~21
the broken hearts club~22
In My Head~23
bandaids~24
You're so Unfair~25
Lowkey~ 26
Flaming Hot Cheetos~27
slow dancing in the dark~28
Bubble Gum~29
119~30
Into It~31
Swim~32
You Know What They Do~33
Okay~34
TRAUMA~35
Smile~36
YEAH RIGHT~37
TV Head~38
Crush Culture~39
Run~40
SRY ILY~41
Let Her Go~42
You're so Unfair~43
Baby Dont Like It~44
Rhiannon~45
Can't Stop~46
Checkmate~47
50 Proof~48
Phobia~49
How you like that~50
The Cut That Always Bleeds~51
Good Thing~52
Outlaw~53
Jealousy~54
Freaks~55
OK~57
Fluorescent~58
Revvin' my CJ7~59
Float~60
Why?~61
Televised~62
Goodie bag~63
Like or Like Like~64
Nice~65
Breezeblocks~66
Rescue Me~67
Sunshine~68
Dumb Forever~69
Go~70
Cleaner Air~71
Alright~72
Lean on me~73
24 / 7 / 365~74
The Beach~75
Reservior~76
Beach House~77
Gutter Girl~78
Movie Screen~79
Bedhead~80
My Little~81
Hoodie Season~82
Ice Cream~83
Sweet Tooth~84
Cigarette Daydreams~85
You made it to the end!
You forced me into this

I dont feel a thing~56

5.1K 216 166
By LilJilix

-
My last made me feel like I would never try again
-
(Falling, by Trevor Daniel)

Jaemin's eyes widened a fraction, a subtle gasp sounding from his lips, yet he acted as if it was normal- forcing his face to grow slack as he slowly began to rise.

A gun pointed at Rin could cause quite a few problems, as you can imagine- all quite obvious.

Chan had been watching his opponent, Chenle, with intense focus to make his target less evident, but when he saw the blue silhouette of Jaemin's head rising from the ground, he visibly tensed- realizing he could've seen beneath the table.

Losing his smugness, Chan's smirk faltered- his eyes growing slightly in size as Jaemin stood, Chan's eyes following him.

A clammy sweat began to manifest upon the nape of his nape, placing him on edge as his Adam's Apple bobbed with anxiety, trying to deduce how much the younger boy saw.

Eyes blank and face utterly relaxed, Jaemin emitted a slack, unbothered aura despite the constant prickling of nervousness that tore through his guts, yet he couldn't show it- he knew it wouldn't end well.

Proving Jaemin's suspicion, Chan's gaze scoured the boy desperately, eyes flickering upon every feature Jaemin displayed, yet he found nothing but calmness written upon his tranquil expression- contrasting the nerves that dashed through the both of them.

Heart pounding in his ears, the leader watched as Jaemin momentarily met his eyes, immediately tearing his gaze away as he began to turn towards Rin- lips pursing together.

He saw.

Chan's eyes whirled into a flurry, his gaze crazed and slightly panicked as he sucked in a heavy breath- oxygen trapping itself in his throat. Tensed, the boy's arms were tightly pressed to his sides as his head inaccurately snapped towards Rin, his hair flopping around as he did so.

Eyes falling upon the girl, his fingers squeezed tightly against the knurled grip of his gun, lips parted unnaturally as he stabled his gaze on her.

His quick, rapid motions attracted nearly everyone's attention, and, being the only person in NCT Dream that actually understood Chan's intentions, Jaemin's head shot up.

Eyes growing to the size of plates, Jaemin's breath hitched as he lunged forward- desperate to avoid the death of two of his friends, no matter the cost.

Managing to drape himself over Rin's chair, he dragged the girl and the object she perched herself on to the floor- summoning a loud yelp to cry from Rin's lips.

Eyes flaring with hatred, Chenle felt rage like no other tear through his chest, swirling his insides and ripping his heart into a crazed hurricane of fury.

As the wooden chair, with Rin still inside it, clambered loudly against the ground with a thunderous crash, the deafening crack of a gunshot blew through the air, forcing Rin to flinch violently.

A ringing sound began to faintly rush through her ears, but she barely noticed- eyes wide her head frantically whirled around.

A shrill squeak sounded from Jaemin's lips as a sharp pain rived through his calf, but it was barely heard over the frantic shuffling of feet as Jeno began to approach the two, along with the hurried footsteps of numerous gang members.

Back pressed against the ground as her legs curved over the toppled chair, Rin's chest rose and fell wildly as panic infected her veins, adrenaline forcing her hands to shake and her lips to quiver.

Reacting quickly, Chenle's black, leather boot made contact with the wooden table- shoving it straight into Chan's chest, who was leaning subtly closer than the rest, and causing a surge of groans and murmurs to arise from Stray Kids.

Chan was knocked down by the blunt of the blow, finding Chenle's powerful kick of the table quite impactful. Chair tilting backwards, much like Rin's had done just before, Chan struggled to regain balance by desperately shifting his weight forwards, but he failed- arms missing his gang mates as he tried to grip onto them.

The rest of Stray Kids realized that everything was spiraling into a very dangerous, very exerting entropy that required their assistance, which lead to numerous gang members scrambling to their feet- others trying to.

Knowing the unpleasantly common protocol of such situations, Jeno fished a gun from his pocket and clutched a hunting knife with a jagged edge. Holding both in opposite hands, he quickly dashed between Changbin and Minho, who sat next to each other- knife pressed against Minho's throat and gun grazing over Changbin's temple as they attempted to rise.

Renjun did something similar, but he wielded two Desert Eagles instead- the barrel of one lined up with Seungmin's spine as he tried to reach the pile of guns that rested in the corner, and the other pointed at Hyunjin's head. Hyunjin was on the floor, and despite the advantage he held for being rather tall, Renjun had managed to fling him to the ground with a swipe of his legs- foot applying pressure upon his neck, taming him on the floor.

Changbin's apathetic, dark eyes wandered towards Jeno, and he saw Jeno's gaze was mainly focused on the chaos around them as well as Minho mainly, and began to slowly slip his hand into his jacket pocket, fingers brushing over the cold metal of a butterfly knife hiding within the folds of his fabric.

Carefully attempting to pull it from his jacket unnoticed, Changbin's eyes were focused on Jeno to affirm his secrecy, and he slowly, warily tugged the handle of the knife from his pocket.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, baddie," A voice quipped, barely above a whisper as his hot breath fanned over Changbin's neck.

Jumping viciously, Changbin whirled around, only for his nose to graze against Haechan's, and he immediately flinched back- spooked by the boy.

Sporting a wicked smile and a clearly deranged stare, Haechan excitedly hoisted up two grenades in either hand- pins already pulled, but he clamped down the lever to prevent their painful deaths.

"Try anything, and I blow all of your heads off!" He cheered happily, tongue playing with his lip ring as his voice dropped to a whisper. "I will do it."

Face growing pale, Changbin dropped the weapon back into his pocket, eyes narrowing as he tried to sustain his confident, unbothered demeanor.

Jisung held a taser gun within his clutches, and although no one knew where it came from, he had managed to back Han into a corner- pointing the object at him threateningly.

Jeongin had surrendered himself without a fight, arms raised as his eyes wandered towards Rin, who was still on the floor, arms raised as he stood harmlessly beside the Jisungs.

Seungmin, Han, Hyunjin, Minho, and Changbin has been swiftly placed under gunpoint as their almost choreographed routine broke into action, and NCT Dream had successfully detained five members.

After all, Stray Kids were just rookies, and NCT had been around for much, much longer. They had more experience, even if Dream was outnumbered.

Glaring down cruelly at the boy that removed the option of peace, Chenle's enraged gaze zeroed in on Chan, almost like a sniper's sight locking upon a target.

Chenle stomped menacingly over the table and jumped skillfully onto Chan's chest, listening with glee as the deafening crack of his ribs tore through the air, but Chenle didn't care- couldn't.

Chan let out a strained groan of agony, pain bubbling up his throat as his abdomen screamed with misery, forcing his face to contort with affliction. Face red, vein bulging from his neck, Xhan clenched his jaw as he stared up at the demonically stoic face, knowing his life was over the moment he met the dark, sadistic eyes of his abuser.

Chenle's blank eyes were a front for the quite obvious fury that twisted within him, forcing his lip to twitch with utter hatred and a need to cause pain- pain to the one who threatened to kill Rin.

Utterly furious, that's what Chenle was.

And you don't want to make someone as powerful, sadistic, and as dangerous as he was angry.

Thoughts👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 649 14
ZHONG CHENLE X READER he's hopelessly in love. she's playing hard to get. what does he have to do to win her over? friends to lovers au.
17.8K 470 36
☁︎ ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ
418K 14.1K 68
"Why should I care whether you die or not?" ❀ Jisung FF ❀ Mafia/Soulmate AU ❀
2.3K 86 26
❝ 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙚 ❞ ❝ 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ❞ SOULMATE & MAFIA AU ! BOOK 3 in the RIDIN' seri...