Im Fine

By DevilLived133

(COMPLETED but EDITING) After their summer in Gravity Falls, Dipper, and Mable return home. Time passes, and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Another Fight
Welcome to Gravity Falls
New Rooms
Welcome Party
Some Sunny Day
From Immortal To Mortal
Something New About Pine Tree
A Friend
A Blind Date
Why Do I Care?
'You'll ruin it'
Control
Your Welcome
SPECIAL: Thanks giving
Pain is Pleasure
A Mistake
Another Attempt
Dead
Black and White
White and Black
Soul to Win
Ill stay
Final Goodbye
Epilogue

My Demon

9.4K 285 43
By DevilLived133

(The song above reminds me so much of this chapter and it even gave me the idea. So if you want to listen go ahead.😊)

Dippers POV

I wake up and stare at the ceiling. It was dark and the only light that was present was the moon shining through the window.

I sit up and look around the dim room. I don't see bill anywhere. I slide my feet off the bed and stand up. I walk over to the dresser and then I looked in the mirror to see that I'm a complete mess.

I had dark circles around my eyes. My skin was very pale in the moonlight. My eyes look so dull and empty. I sigh and walk to the door.

I quietly leave my room and head to the bathroom. I close and lock the door behind me. I turn the light on and I see my features more clearly than I did in my room. I looked horrible. Like some vampire or zombie from the woods.

I turn the water on and I bend over the sink. I cup my hands under the water and I wet my face. I look up to the mirror, still leaning on the sink. I had blood all over my face.

I looked down at the water and saw it was blood that was coming out, not water. I quickly turned off the faucet and looked in the mirror again. The blood was water again.

I looked down at the sink and sighed. I looked back up and I see, me behind me? I turn around and see that it was me but they were dressed differently. His eyes are green and have red snake-like pupils.

"Who a-are you? "

I ask stepping back and bumping into the counter. He smiled and bowed.

"I'm Mason Dipper Pines of course! "

He says standing straight again.

"But I'm Dipper. "

"We're both Dippers! "

He says chuckling while holding his stomach. He stops and stares at me with a blank face.

"What are you then? "

I ask more specifically. He grins and walks over to the wall and leans under the window.

"I'm your demon. "

"My demon? "

"Yeah. Do you know the part of you that is dark and evil? "

"And? "

I state more than asking. He smirks.

"So are you the reason I feel horrible about every little thing I do? "

I ask and push myself onto the countertop.

"Nope! "

He says popping the p.

"No? "

"You see, everyone has their own demon, it's just most demons are weak and don't really show."

"But you aren't? "

"Of course not! I became strong the moment you let me in! "

He says pointing at himself.

"And how exactly did I do that? "

"Easy, you trusted no one, you doubted everyone including yourself, you pulled away from society and ditched everything good in your life. To put it simply, you gave up. "

"So all those negative thoughts and feelings I've ever had just fed you to become stronger? "

I ask looking down at my lap.

"Technically yes. Because you were so weak, I became so strong! So I have to thank you. "

He says pushing himself off the wall and walking to me with a hand out.

"Thank me? All I did was feed something that could harm anyone or anything. "

I said looking at him and his smile dropped but didn't disappear. He shrugs his shoulders and laughs.

"Not my fault! "

He says happily. I sigh and jump off the counter.

"Am I able to get rid of you? "

I laugh as I thought it was only a joke but I have little to no hope that it can be possible. I look at him and he had a straight face. But it quickly turns into a smile. Not an evil smile, nor a happy smile, but a sad and lost smile.

"Well, it should be obvious. "

He says chuckling. What does that mean? I can or I can't?

"So no it's not possible? "

I ask. He smiles and shakes his head no fastly. I raise my brow in question. He points at me and brings his hand horizontally to his throat and does a cut-like motion. He lets his head hang to the side and he sticks his tongue out.

"You mean I... I have to kill myself? "

I stutter a little shocked seeing as to why would he want to die. Although he is me so why should I be surprised. He smirks.

"Are you scared? "

I look at him a little lost in thought and look down at the ground.

"Why are you acting like such a weak baby? You had no problem hurting yourself before. "

I look up at him into his green and red eyes. Feeling tears at the brink of my eyes.

"You should already know 'dipper'. You are me, aren't you? "

I asked tilting my head to this side not letting my tears fall just yet. He looks shocked for a moment.

"Well, I suppose I have an idea of why. Though who would care about a useless, weak, and pathetic child such as ourselves? "

He asks and now I feel the tears slide down my face.

"I-I... You... We are not...."

I gasp for air and just fall to my knees in front of him. I can't stop the tears from overflowing. My vision is blurry from the tears and I can feel myself heating up.

"Truth hurts doesn't it? "

He asks and kneels in front of me and wipes some tears from my face. I look at him with my still blurry vision.

"I just wa-want to.... "

I stutter between sobs but stop as I gasp for more air. He pulls me into a hug and pats my back as I cry into his, or my chest.

"Shh. I know what you want."

I sob into his shirt as he says that. Why does my own demon comfort me? Why do I feel safe and secure when I'm with him? Oh right, he's me. I really do have no one but myself to cry on or talk to. I am alone. And I always will be. I should just give up.

"It will never happen though. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

888K 41K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1M 44.3K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
759K 35.6K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
974K 38.7K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...