John Constantine and The Usel...

By PopTartKiddo

(I don't own Harry Potter nor Constantine, just the plot and occasional hand-drawn art) John Constantine- Exo... More

Great.
Where?
Findings
Pace
Lets play
Stranger Danger
Weirdos
Distrust
Fine.
Synchroncity Wave Travel(or luck)
Edcuation
Residency of the Leaky Cauldron
Encounter
Student Loan Debt isnt Something to Look Forward to.
Diagon Alley Pt 1
Wand Troubles
Diagon Alley Pt 2
Late Night Thoughts
9 3/4? I dont get it.
Welcome, to Hogwarts!
Mornin
In Session
Airborne
One In A Million!
The House Feud
Dittany
Troll? In the Dungeons!
Don't be a hero
Aftermath
The Holidays
New Year, Same Old Feeling
Close Calls
Welcome Back
A Little Fun
Progress
Midnight Exploits
Detention
Knowing
Numbered Days
The Game Is Afoot!
Trials For Those Prepared
Pawns
The Reveal
Recovery
And The Winner Is-
The Years End
Train Ride Confrontations
Home Sweet Hotel Room
Sleepless Nights and Endless Days Ahead.
⚠️⁉️ANNOUNCEMENT⁉️⚠️
Oh damn, August already?

Ghosts in My Attic, Demons in Your Basement

3.7K 127 0
By PopTartKiddo

John slowed down after he came to the third floor.

Damn!
To hell with this stupidly small, injured body!
-And its even smaller lung capacity!

He pulled up his hand, the palm facing forward, searching for the dark matter that drew his attention.

Where?
Where, where, where?!

John closed his eyes, straining his being in concentration.

Soon he found himself stepping forward, following a path invisible to the eye.

There was a strong presence; a rather dark one too.

His eyes shot open when he became startled, his fingers had touched the handle to a door.

                      Room 606D

John narrowed his eyes in expectance. "This the place eh?"

Gripping the gold handle, he turned and pushed the knob sharply.

Ah....it is the right place.

The suite was hauntingly dim; John searched for a switched, but only for it to flicker pointlessly
Unsurprisingly,
The lights didn't work.

John took a caution step onwards, silently letting the door slowly slide behind him, not fully closing though.

It was a decent sized place, much better than any other room he usually rented out when needing a cool down.

When through the door, one would come across a small living/dining room. It was more than likely used for both.
A 'kitchen' was a attached in the corner, within the form of a bar table, a stove, a microwave and fridge.

There was a door to his far left, mostly likely a bedroom.

The only light provided for John was the natural form through the curtained windows.

He took out his lighter, flicking the cap off and the lighter fluid on, casting a warm yellow/orange tint to the scenery.

He made his way around the room; the place was soaked with energy.

His guess was a ghost or demon.

Huh.....

Deja vu.

John skimmed the bar's surface with a finger, collecting a decent coat of dust.

A shiver went down his spine.

John turned around, back straightened out while his eyes scrutinizing each corner.

"Show yourself!" John called out, "Be my guest or don't-I have other ways of bringing the likes of you out n the open, crawlin and scratching all the way!"

He placed himself in the rooms center, ready to catch any sudden movements.

"Personally I'd just come out myself!-it'd be a bit easier." He grinned, "But if ya willing ta make this harder on yourself."

The lights above him fluttered in a volatile fashion, the bulbs of the lamps place through the corners created an audible crack before making new residence on the carpet floor.

John narrowed his eyes and steeled himself, ignoring the newfound childish nerves that he'd worked hard to rid himself of.

He waited a few beats, ready to either make another comment or go about the situation a different route.

"ThE lIKeS oF mE eH?"

John jumped, gaining another shiver as the room's temperature dropped exponentially.
He grit he teeth.

"My, mY, My~ I Do sAy I'm NOT SuRPiSed Of ThE LAcK oF MaNNEriSM By ThE INfAmOUs
JOhN COnsTanTiNE."

John's eyes blew up, his brows rising even further.
"You...know you I am eh?"

"SuRPrIseD JoHNnY?"

"Yeah...a tad bit....now how's a bastard 'like yaself, know of someone like me?"
John took on a more defensive posture, "One could honestly say, I'm not really from around here."

"Oh DoNT WorRY JoHnNY, EvEN WhILe mY CoUNteRpArTs hEre ARe QuiTe OblIviOuS To SaY thE LEaSt-IM NOT."

"How?!"

"How?!' AnD heRe I THouGht thAt ThE FeaREd EXorCiST aND LiFE RuInER CONSTANTINE, WouLD HaVE mOrE BrAINS tHAn ThAT!"

"Well, I couldn't say that I'm the brightest bulb mate, that fact made itself clear as day the second I got into this shit 'business'!" John growled out his next question, truthfully, he didn't like where this was going.

Not one bit.

"How?!', as in 'how would You know who I am?'. I haven't met a single soul on this Earth who did so far!"

"WeLL~ WOuLDnT iT BE jUsT IRreSPOnsIbLE FoR ONe of My StAndARd To LOosE TraCK oF aN ExPEriMent?! hehehehe...."

"Experimen.......?" John tested the word out quietly, unsure of its fitting place amongst the being's monologue.

"What?"

John felt his temper fly as he pieced together the picture.
"YOU!"

John clenched tightly his free hand, his lighter darting side to side in hopes of putting a form to the voice.

"YOU PUT ME HERE! I DEMAND TO KNOW WHY AND TO GO BACK! I AINT NOBODY'S GUINEA PIG!"

"My THat WAs fASTer thAn I ExPeCTeD JoHN~"
"-Listen here, you antagonizing piece of-"
"-BUT UnforTUnAtELy FoR YOu My, HEh, 'YoUng' EXorCiST FRieNd, YOu WonT Be LEaVIng Any TImE SoON!"

"AND WHY THE FUCK NOT?!"

"WElL BeCAuSe YoUvE goTtEn YouRseLF InTo ANoThEr ClASsIc CONSTANTINE SitUATioN!"

John growled at the jab, his bad luck was a low blow.
"And I don't suppose you had somethin to do with me becoming a shrimp again?"

"Me?.....TrUthFUlLy ConSTaNtInE...nO. PErHApS a SiDE efFfECt oF TraVEliNg To A WoRLd ThIS FuLl Of MaGIc."

The demon's voice then was the soberest John's heard so far....like he was telling the truth...

"IF THaTs ThE cAse JoHNnY-ThEn FaTE MuST LoAThe YOu WheReVEr yOu GO!"
The demon boomed, loud and filled with amusement to last the strange being for days on end, "A ChILd! THe GReaT ExOrCiSt REducEd tO A MEaR ChILD! HAHhahaHAHhahHa!"

That certainly got on John's nerves, he didn't like the fact he was child again-so a foe rubbing salt and squeezing lemons pissed him off to now end.

"YoUVe gOT THaT 'MAgiC SchOOl' DonT Ya?!"

"...you've been watchin me..."

He couldn't care for 'deep breaths', his temper was barley contained.

"THaT IS WhAt I SaID BefoRE IsNT It?! EVen WhILe it WAsnT My INtenTiOn FoR thIS EaRths MAgIc UsErs To COMe AcRoSS YoU, BUt It's JUst aMUsSInG nON THe LeSS!"

"The fucks with you bastards enjoying my life going farther down the gutter?" John growled, really more to himself.

"Why don't you show yourself huh?!"

John couldn't see what pushing the potential demon's buttons would do for him, but unfortunately, antagonizing those around him was a common route for his person when cornered.
This tactic didn't usually end well in his favor until much, much later.

"Hhmmmm~ WeLl JoHn I NOrmAlLY WouLD, SEeInG hOW NiCeLY YOu AsKED, BuT ThIs JuST IsNT WoRtH MY MoST VaLUeD TiME!"

John blinked.

No.

That didn't seem right....didn't feel right actually.......

Gut feelings for John could become something of a double-edged sword; flipping a coin with fate in asking for trouble.....going with a possible lead could end him up in deep shit.....

Well.....deep-er shit, his life had been fucked over anyhow...

"Really now?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 629 10
Daredevil DC AU in which a normal Matt Murdock owns the best café in Gotham, serving lattes and baked goods to both heroes and villains alike. The im...
879K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
15.8K 510 9
This is a Harry Potter fanfic that starts at the Prisoner of Azkaban, year 3 (Cause it's my favorite). This is a Harry Potter Girls Harem. Sorry for...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC