Love You Jerk

By Noodlepanda

Haylie Jefferson, the schools nerd; queen of anger issues and pranks has to move again thanks to her dads job... More

Love You Jerk
Chapter 1- a mouse house
Chapter 2- Katie the fakie
Chapter 3- mean Dean
Chapter 4- smarty at the party
Chapter 5- rank prank
Chapter 6- gentle angels
Chapter 7- rude mood
Chapter 8- light fight
Chapter 9- bruise snooze
Chapter 10- threesome or jokesome
Chapter 11-blindness likeness
Chapter 12- rough stuff
Chapter 13- clash bash
Chapter 14- sneaking some teaching
Chapter 15- great date
Chapter 16- skateboard lord
Chapter 17- double trouble
Chapter 18- Revenge avenge
Chapter 19-due an argue
Chapter 20- rugby hobby
Final Chapter

Chapter 21- the end

6.7K 225 31
By Noodlepanda

Due to me and Dean's high tolerance for alcohol, we were the only slightly sober ones at the party.

"Are you bored 'cause I am." Dean said to me.

"Just a little." I replied.

He looked at his watch and told me that it was already midnight and that my dad was going to kill him if he didn't bring me back home.

"Alright, let's go. Wait, have you seen Alfie?"

"No, I think he went home after Katie and Sawyer showed up."

"Okay then, we can go."

When we finally reached my house, there was a strange car in our driveway.

"Um who's car is that?" Dean asked.

"How am I supposed to know??" He's so stupid sometimes.

I unlocked my front door and walked in quietly just to be pulled to my left with a hand covering my mouth.

"The fuck?" Dean said before getting pulled to the side.

I tried to turn my head around to see who the fuck would try and kidnap me.

Oh wow.

If was no other but Ken.

Barbie (aka Katie) had grabbed onto Dean and I'm surprised Dean hadn't killed her yet.

I kicked Ken's balls and elbowed him in the stomach before flipping him over my shoulder.

"Ow." he moaned.

Katie looked wide-eyed and backed away from Dean.

"That was awesome!" Dean exclaimed.

"I do my best." I smirked. "now, why don't you two nutcases tell us what you are doing in my house and why the fuck Ken is still in England."

Ken stood up slowly holding his balls in pain and looked at me for a second before running.

"This little son of a..." I cursed and ran after him.

I didn't like sport and I was wearing a dress with heels. The odds were definitely not in my favour.

But Dean was here. He was the captain of multiple sports teams and not to mention the HTOP reigning champion.

He ran past me quickly allowing me to stop running.

Thank god. I think I was about to pass out. That was more exercise than I had done in my lifetime.

I sat on the curb and waited for Dean to drag Ken back by his ear.

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow..." Ken moaned all the way back.

"Thank you Dean and Ken, I would say it's nice to see you but I don't want my nose to grow."

"What?" He said angrily.

"Do you not get it? Pinnochio. okay never mind. Why the heck are you here?"

"I wanted to check out the competition." Ken eyed Dean up and down.

"You look more like you're checking him out." I said scrunching my nose.

"Ew." Dean and Ken said simultaneously.

"You two are perfect for each other." i mocked. "anyways, Ken what are you actually doing here because it's not obviously to get me back since you're the one who broke my heart."

"I realised my mistake and I had come here earlier to win you back just to find you with this ass butt."

"Ass butt." Dean scoffed. "Is that the best you could come up with? Ass and butt are the same thing so I'm a butt butt?"

"Shut up." Ken pouted.

"Both of you shut up... wait... where Katie."

"She's behind you!"Dean warned

"Oh shi----" I said before getting hit in the back of my head with a fucking branch.

"Ow!" I rubbed the back of my head. "Guys. what the actual fuck. This is so unrealistic that I can't even comprehend. My american boyfriend comes to England to get me back after cheating on me. Katie is just a bitch and my boyfriend's old girlfriend is the sister to my brothers girlfriend..."

"Wow. When you say it like that it sounds pretty crazy." Dean nodded, he let go of Ken and Ken didn't even attempt to run away.

"Maybe we should call it quits. We are all, I assume, going to uni and then getting jobs. Does any of this really matter?" Ken said

"I never thought I would hear something smart come out of your mouth." I clapped patronisingly.

"Thank you." I don't think he understands sarcasm.

"So is this the end?"

"Hold your breath and count to ten..." I carried on which was met by three annoyed pairs of eyes. "sorry."

"We don't have anything really to argue or fight about. This is just a big mess that will just effect our lives for this she or period of time. Do we really need this drama in our lives?" I said.

"I guess not..." Ken replied before leaving slowly with a confused look on his face.

"This is so anticlimactic, I came for revenge, not a peace treaty" Katie started to whine.

"Katie, I know you hate me and I hate you too but could use please use the small brain in your skull to please just think for a second. What is the point of this, it will result in nothing but pain for you." I tried to reason as much as I could with her low IQ.

"But-" she started

"Katie, I think Haylie is right, I came back for her but I hadn't thought it through, it was such a spur of the moment thing. Sorry to drag you into this. I appreciate your help though" that was the most intelligent Ken had sounded in a long time.

I saw Katie think for a while, knowing her, she didn't give up easily.

"Alright."

~~~~~~

"Well that was eventful." I said as I snuggled closer to Dean.

"I know. This is actually over!"

"No... my brother and his girlfriend are still apart of this..."

"Oh god dammit."

"Speaking of the devil." as my Skype ring started. "Here we go."

"Hey sis. Please don't be that close to him. it makes me uncomfortable seeing my baby sis with a guy."

"I'm not a baby!" I said before reluctantly shifting away from Dean slightly.

"So I'm guessing you wanna talk about Carly?" He asked.

"You called me." I said raising an eyebrow

"True. This is some big news and I didn't want to tell you and dad separately but... We're getting married!"

"WHAT?!?! When did this happen? Does she still hate Dean because if we go to your wedding and I take Dean it might be a bit weird but that is assuming we're still together by then. I mean why wouldn't be be? We're happy right now or at least I am I don't know about Dean. I hope I'm not forcing him into this relationship or that would be terrible--"

"Breath."

"Thank you." I breathed in deeply.

"No she understands that it wasn't Dean's fault and that she shouldn't blame him for something that had happened so long ago. But both of you are invited to our wedding after we finish uni!"

I could genuinely tell that my brother was happy so I was happy for him.

Maybe life isn't so bad.

Things fall into place like puzzle pieces and nothing can change that.

----

So guys! That was the penultimate chapter! Look forward to the final chapter where a little more closure is given.

A lot of them were based on youtubers names not personalities but names :P

Thank you so much for reading this's last chapter as well as the ones before and please comment/vote/follow/ do whatever you want!!

I love you all!!

Remember... faction before blood.

-noodlepanda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 11.9K 34
Riley. The sort of nice, sort of sarcastic, sort of smart, not really stand-outish girl and half-enemy of Jacob Walker. Jacob. The sort of player, ha...
Madam Mafia By Nana

Teen Fiction

13.5M 354K 88
Rose Amor is the school nerd. She wears big black glasses and keeps her long black hair in a ponytail. She stays out of drama and keeps to herself. S...
2M 53.6K 53
[COMPLETED] Autumn Cross is now in 12th grade at her new school, Willington High, with only one goal in mind: passing the 12th grade and going to a g...
4M 102K 40
Brooke and Zac have been best friends since preschool. During senior year Brooke decides to transform the nerdy Zac into a super hot guy, so he would...