The Half

By Kenn1101

(HIATUS) He never wanted to be born like this. Now he must live his life as something he had never imagined b... More

~Author's Note~
No Longer Human
Shot
Abraham
Pretty Boy?
The Bloody Moon
A Plan
Brother's Fight
King Size Coffin
The New Body
Chaos Will Be The Key
The Revealed
A Fight To Death Pt. I
A Fight To Death Pt. II
The Superior Warlock
The Third Object
The Guardians
Life Is Unfair
Back To Childhood
The Turning
The Ancestors
The Takeover
Family Conflict
Poisonous Plants
The Soul Keeper

Dark Magic

79 26 15
By Kenn1101

Warning!
This book contains harsh words, fights, and other adult scenes.

The names of people, places and other things in this book are fictional.

_________________________________________

Chapter 5

"Tyler, kill the vampires near them first" Bryce said.

"Here, bring a knife just in case," Tyler said while throwing the knife at Bryce.

Tyler managed to kill some of the vampires with his bow.

Kyle and José are still too weak to stand up because they've been attacked by a lot of vampires.

Tyler and Bryce approached them while killing the vampires who kept appearing.

Abraham then drank his strength potion and quickly gave Britney, Brook, and Kayle a healing potion.

Britney and Brook's wound slowly healed by itself and the bullet also came out by itself.

But Kayle's wound wouldn't heal because the bullet hit the area near her heart.

"My potion doesn't work for Kayle because she was shot near her heart," Abraham said.

"Is there no other way? She's dying!" Kyle said with concern.

"This severe injury can only be healed with a healing spell. But it seems like this place has been given an anti-magic spell by a warlock" Abraham said.

"Britney, Brook, take Kayle and return to the club and call a backup as soon as possible! Hurry up! There's no time!" Kyle shouted breathlessly.

Britney and Brook quickly returned to the club.

Jasper hasn't awake yet from his stupor. Tyler began to run out of arrows.

Suddenly a vampire escaped from Tyler's shot and ran towards Kyle. Bryce quickly stabbed the vampire.

"That was so close!" Bryce said while reaching out his hand to Kyle.

"Thank you. You're a lifesaver," Kyle said while holding Bryce's hand and stand up.

"José, Kyle, drink these strength potions" Abraham said.

José and Kyle then helped Tyler. Bryce wants to take his car but there are too many vampires there.

Abraham then lifted Jasper while trying to wake him up.

Suddenly from a distance a lot of cars showed up. They then retreated but suddenly a vampire ran and bit Bryce's neck.

Kyle and José quickly approach him but they were shot from the roof.

Then Jasper woke up from his stupor and was so shocked to see Bryce got bitten and 2 of his friends were shot.

Jasper's anger then increases and out of control.

"Enough!" Jasper shouted while his eyes turning black.

Jasper by itself released a dark magic and burned the vampire that bit Bryce.

Kyle then ran in pain carrying Bryce to the car. Jasper then flew and burned all the vampires.

The elder was scared to see Jasper's dark magic. She ordered the remaining vampires to enter the base quickly.

Jasper realized that and quickly burned the elder and the remaining vampires. All the vampires there were burned by Jasper's dark magic.

The werewolves were shocked by Jasper's power. Abraham's question about Jasper's great power was finally answered.

"I knew it," Abraham said.

But Jasper could no longer distinguish where his enemy was and wanted to burn the werewolves.

Abraham realized that the anti-magic spell in there was gone. Abraham quickly tried to stop Jasper's dark magic.

Abraham realized that Jasper's magic was already at another level, he then uses a protection spell.

"Praesidium!" Abraham said while holding back Jasper's dark magic.

"You can't win, stupid warlock!" Jasper shouted.

Abraham couldn't hold it anymore. He then fell and his spell was gone.

Jasper then wanted to burn them but suddenly the necklace on Jasper's neck sealed his dark magic and then Jasper passed out.

Abraham quickly ran to Jasper and caught him who had fallen. They all then returned to the club.

After they got there, they brought the injured to their doctor. Abraham then tried to heal Kayle with his magic.

Abraham succeeded and Kayle got out of her coma. In the other room, a doctor tried to remove the vampire venom from Bryce.

"Kyle?" Bryce asked in a weak condition.

"Shhh! You'll be fine!" Kyle replied with a sad face.

"I'm sorry," said the doctor while looking at Kyle.

"What's wrong? Why did you stop?" Kyle asked.

"The venom has spread throughout his body, sooner or later he would turn" The doctor replied.

"No! It's impossible! Is there no other way?" Said Kyle in shock.

"Hey, it's okay. Don't be sad, I'll be just fine" Bryce said while looking at Kyle.

"It's not okay! your skin are getting pale!" Kyle shouted while holding Bryce's hand.

"We must immediately hand it over to the vampires," The doctor replied.

"They will kill him if we hand him to them!" Kyle shouted.

"Hey, Calm Down," Bryce said.

Not long after, José showed up.

"He's right, Kyle. They will be responsible this time because they broke their own agreement by biting a human," José said while convincing Kyle.

"Get the car ready tomorrow at early morning. We'll go there," Kyle said while looking at José.

"I'll tell the others" José said.

José came out of the room. Jasper then woke up and saw Abraham smiling at him.

"Hey, what happened?" Jasper asked.

"Nothing" Abraham replied.

"Don't lie, I know someone when lying" Jasper said while staring at Abraham's eyes.

"You lost control and unleashed a dark magic" Abraham said.

"How come? Did I hurt someone?" Jasper asked in shock.

"Only the vampires. You almost attacked us but your necklace turned out to be a seal. So it can seal all kinds of magic including dark magic" Abraham replied while pointing at Jasper's necklace.

"But how can I have magic? I'm a werewolf," Jasper said.

"Yeah, you're a werewolf. But it turns out that half of you are a warlock. So you're a mixed blood," Abraham said.

"How can I become half werewolf and half warlock?" Jasper asked.

"Don't worry, I'll look for information about you and also your family later" Abraham replied.

"So, you will teach me how to use magic?" Jasper asked while smiling.

"Later, now get some sleep," Abraham replied.

"Wait! How is Kayle's condition?" Jasper asked.

"Don't worry, she has come out of her coma. Sooner or later she will wake up" Abraham replied.

"Thanks God," Jasper responded happily.

The next day at early morning, Kyle, José, Abraham and 2 of their pack quickly went into the car while carrying Bryce and headed to the vampires' base.

When they got there, a guard approached them.

"You guys again! What are you doing here!" The guard shouted.

"One of you bit our friend and he's a human. Your race have broken your own agreement!" Kyle shouted.

The guard then entered the base and shortly after, a man and his guards came out.

"Forgive my guard's attitude earlier" said a man.

"Who are you?" Ask José.

"You can call me Alvaro. I'm the new elder because you"ve killed the previous one," Alvaro said.

"It's your own fault! Now we want your responsibility because one of your people has bitten our friend!," Kyle shouted.

José then showed the bite marks on Bryce's neck.

"I've killed the one who did it. But because he was bitten and the venom has spreaded to his body, I will take care of him here," Alvaro said.

"Like the hell I would!" Kyle shouted.

"Kyle, we didn't have any choice. Only them who can take care of Bryce now," Abraham said while convincing Kyle.

"I'll be fine here, Kyle. Don't worry about me," Bryce said while his skin is getting paler.

"Fine. If you say yo, pretty boy. Alvaro, make sure you take care of him here," Kyle said while looking at Alvaro.

"I will. Guards bring him inside," Alvaro said while commanding the guards.

They then returned to the club. When they got there, Jasper tell them that Kayle's condition was getting worse.

They then quickly went to Kayle's room and saw that Kayle was still unconscious but was bleeding a lot from her mouth.

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793 80 20
BOOK ONE: THE STRONGEST POWER. My name is Hylla Knight. I'm 17 years old and have more going on in my life than any other average teenager. Probabl...
3K 239 41
Kat life was like the others teenagers, school, friends, parties and boyfriends. She had a simple life until the day she lost her parents in a car ac...
3.7M 124K 39
He was destined to be evil; it was in his blood. He was destined to kill; it was in his blood. But destiny takes a turn when he does the unexpected...
2.4K 182 27
Just when Michael and Angelica think they can be together the supernatural world threatens to tear them apart and turn their perfect world upside dow...