Tsuyu x Reader

By MysticXenon

Y/N is a boy from America, with a quirk called Water Manipulation. He flies over Japan, to study at the best... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23 {END}

8

1.2K 16 26
By MysticXenon

Y/N's POV

I started meditating with sensei. It was hard, because I was doing it for the first time. It doesn't matter. I will do it no matter what. I will control the dragon, and I will be a strong hero, to save everyone. I closed my eyes, focusing on the black dimension. There was a small light, a blue one. But it was tiny, I couldn't focus on it. It was amazing for me, that's why.

"Hey sensei. I saw a tiny blue light. What does that mean?"

Genji: "It means that you are progressing on reaching the dragon. But you need to try, you need to focus. Don't think anything if you want to reach it faster. Now go home Y/N, your girlfriend must be worried about you." I bowed to him:

"Thank you sensei!" I smiled to him and started running.

Genji: "Heh."

I was running around to see if something was happening, but then I remembered that I don't have the provisional hero card. I just ran to my house. I walked inside, and I found Tsu cooking. Yep, I gave one of my keys to get inside my house. The smell was very good, I loved it.

"Hey Tsu-chan, you look like you are my wife now." Pow! A punch on top of my head.

Tsu: "Stop saying that. You know I feel embarrassment. Kero." Ow, it hurts, but sensei's chop hurts even more.

"Ok ok, sorry. Also, the food smells good."

Tsu: "Just sit down, the food will be ready in a minute." I nodded and sat down. She brought the food and plates.

"Thank you for the food!" And I started eating. Yummy, it was tasty. She giggled at me.

"Why are you laughing at me?" She pulled me close, and then I started blushing. She wiped the food away from my face.

Tsu: "You had food on your face. Did you expect anything else?"

"Uh, yea. I thought you're going to kiss me. Hehe." She smiled cutely and kissed me. It was only for a second, but it felt like forever, and lovely. I smiled. She is my best girlfriend ever.

Tsu: "Also Aizawa-sensei will tell us class something important tomorrow."

"I wonder what he will say." She shrugged. After cleaning, we watched some romantic movies. She felt asleep on my lap. I looked at her and- GOD DAMMIT SHE IS CUTE!!

{Author-kun says: She is a cutie sleeping omg. My heart melt when I found that photo. AAA.}

I fell asleep on the couch with her on my lap.

Time skip: Tsuyu yawning cutely!

"Morning cutie." I smiled and kiss her cheek.

Tsu: "Morning, b-babe." 

...

Ok I was shocked. But when she said that, my heart melt.

Tsu: "Y/N, d-did I say something weird?"

"No no, when you said that, my heart melt. It was really cute coming from you cutie." She smiled.

Tsu: "I am going to get ready. I have my uniform here."

"Ok." I walked to my bedroom, and changed into my uniform. Then I walked to the bathroom and- I found her changing. Nope, I am out. I don't want to make her embarrassed, or she will be red. Now I can't remove from my mind what I saw. 

Tsu: "Hey Y/N, I am done, you can come in." I walked inside, red.

Tsu: "Y/N you ok? Why are you red?" She didn't saw me, good.

"N-nothing, don't worry." I smiled. I did stuff on the bathroom, and got out. We walked together to school, and got inside the class.

Everyone: "Y/N!!" I fell on my butt. They scared the shit out of me.

"Hey guys, you scared me." I started laughing, and everyone joined it. Expect Bakugo and Todoroki.

"Yo Bakugo, we gonna fight, don't worry, I promise it to you." He tch at me.

Bakugo: "You're going to see how strong I am. Give it your all." I nodded.

Aizawa: "Sit down class. Today I am going to tell something important. After two weeks, everyone will do Sports Festival." After he told us that we're going to join some pro heroes and stuff, we felt excited. Then suddenly Uraraka:

Uraraka: "We are going to do our best!" And she pumped her hand up.

Everyone: "Yeah!!"

Aizawa: "Class dismissed, let me sleep." We sweatdropped, and when we wanted to get out, we saw every class. They were looking at us.

"Uh, something wrong? If not, can you move aside?"

???: "So that's the class who fought some real villains."

Bakugo: "Move your extras!" I started laughing. Typical Bakugo.

Iida: "You can't tell everyone extra whoever you see Bakugo!"

Sleepy Purple Boy: "You guys are weak, and you let someone almost dead."

"...your name?"

Shinso: "Shinso, why?"

"Don't know. Also, that boy almost dead, it's me. And I guarantee that I won't die soon. I will beat everyone who gets in my way. Expect my class." I said with coldness voice. Then I looked at him:

"If you don't have anything else, move."

Everyone shivered, and I walked away. Bakugo was behind, smirking.

Bakugo: "Oi ninja, you scared the shit out of them." I looked behind at him.

"That's what they deserve if they talk about that."

{Just imagine that's you, only Hinata make those scary face.}

Then I walked outside, leaving Bakugo behind me, shocked and scared. I ran to sensei Genji.

"Hi sensei."

Genji: "Hey kid. Ready for meditation?" I nodded. I started meditating.

I was seeing the blue dragon. I focused more. I let myself calm, and I could see the dragon clearly now. The dragon goes closer to my face. Then I opened my eyes. I could feel the dragon now. I was breathing hardly, but smiling.

"Sensei, I did it."

Genji: "Then let's train."

Time skip: Training with Genji

"Mizu ga teki mimashou!" I summoned my dragonblade and ran to him. I started to fight him, and of course, he wins.

"Wise words Y/N. Let the water consume enemies." 

{Don't try to translate, it doesn't work perfectly.}

"Thank you sensei!"

{And I found something funny!}

{Bro XDDD}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 247 40
May include genderbend male characters
3.9K 84 10
Moxxie and Mille were going home after a date and on their way home they see 4 baby mutant turtles? They decided to take them as their own and teach...
130K 1.4K 58
Get ready to be taken for... THE ULTIMATE SPIN! Y/N L/N is bitten by a radioactive spider when his family moves from Manhattan to Canterlot City wher...
54.2K 1.6K 12
When working a job to find out the rumors behind the strange things happening at Beach City, you find two rocks. One green, the other shattered. You...