The Fallen Dragon King.

Door ZBX6779

Issei has been suffering for 19 years straight until he snaps. From weakest to badass. this is my first fanfi... Meer

part 1. prologue
part 2. full 180.
part 3. confrontation
part 4. exposed.
part 5. unofficial rating game.
part 6. showdown
part 7. broken.
part 8. return.
part 9. reunion
part 10. hello Sona.
part 11. murderers.
part 12 new love
part 13. red dragon and black cat.
part 14. research and plumage.
part 15. gift and little kitten.
part 16. unwanted attention
part 17. the first fallen king.
part 18. training
part 19. the 8.
part 20. the queen.
part 21. dinner and stories.
part 22. well deserved laughs.
part 23. sharing the memories of the past.
part 24. chess
part 25. sparring match.
part 26. red vs yellow
part 27. Sitri gets owned.
part 29. eternal bond.
part 30. the plan and the threat.
part 31 Loki
part 32. JUGGERNAUT DRIVE
part 33: aftermath
part 34. unavoidable conversation and craziness.
part 35, new beginnings. epilogue.

part 28. a real match.

6.9K 70 83
Door ZBX6779

Everyone is at Issei's house and are discussing the plan.

Issei: he punched Saji and Sona saw just how strong Sairorg is but we all know that he's stronger than that.

Rias: he's my cousin after all, his abilities are not normal. He didn't inherit any abilities from his blood line so he trained to become the man he is today and the head of his family.

Kuroka: what about his pawn? His aura was powerful and felt like it could become more so.

Akeno: let's check the news on the rating game. The media has ways to bring fourth information on almost anyone.

They bring out their phones made especially for this reason.

Headlines: Bael wins, Rias Gremory's pawn beats high devil king Riser, the red dragon emperor is a powerful fallen with 12 wings, has Rias been hiding this all along? Issei's armour promotions a first in red dragon emperor history, he may be the strongest red dragon emperor yet, Coriana stripped in front of everyone to get a date? Sairorg's response: no comment. Who is his new pawn and why doesn't he fight?

So many headlines yet no answers.

Shirone: that was a bust.

Asia: yeah it was a waste but Coriana definitely took some of the attention off of us.

Issei: I'm thankful for that because I wanted to keep this ability as a trump card against him but now he knows and he'll be ready.

Rias: about that, how are you able to use promote when you're a king and were you planning on using it against us if we ever fought in a match?

Issei: 1st answer: I've had this ability
since I sparred with Vali and 2nd
answer that's there's a 50/50 chance whether or not I use it.

Rias: meaning?

Issei: 1: you're not strong enough for me to waste my energy by using that ability. 2: if you were and I hated you like I used to...I would have gone all out, not letting you catch your breath for a second.

Issei created a small spear, he closed his eyes and had a smile that
radiated pure fear while he spun the
light spear between his fingers. Clearly he was not kidding.

Akeno: yeah that's fair.

Rias: that stung a bit. Damn.

Issei: but I still want to know who that pawn is.

His spear disappeared.

Azazel: same here.

Vali: when did you get here old man?

Azazel: show some respect you damn runt also the door was open. Lock it sometimes.

Kuroka: like that will stop you.

Azazel: hmm... True. I'd barge in anyway. So back on topic. I sense a power that is almost equal to the heavenly dragons in that pawn.

Ddraig: his power is familiar but I can't remember from where.

Issei: keep thinking Ddraig.

Albion: even I can't remember, it's been a few hundred years.

Cao Cao: if Vali and I could participate in the battle then we would stand a better chance should he be too strong.

Vali: if we knew about this then we probably could have joined you.

Rias: I appreciate the help but it won't be necessary cause this is just a game, it's not really a life or death type of match. Yes injuries are a part or it by not death. Sairorg would definitely control his pawn.

Kiba: that's an excellent point. Worst case scenario we lose the match. It's not like it'll be the only time we'll fight. We don't really have much to lose.

Rias: except for our reputation Kiba.

Kiba: yeah...except that.

Issei: so Kiba how did it go earlier with you know who?

Kiba turns bright red.

Kiba: it was..... bliss.

Kuroka: Issei.....what's he talking about?

Issei: oh I just gave him a bit of a boost for well....you know.

Kuroka: you didn't.

Kiba: he did and now she's limping yet happy.

Rias: too much information.

Vali: not you too.

Issei: hahaha I knew you could do it Romeo. High five.

Kiba: ah fuck it. High five.

Kuroka: looks like Tsubaki is getting some action too.

Rias: yeah sure, rub it in my face cause why not?

Kuroka: you're still not over him? You had your chance to rub it but you blew it the wrong way red.

Azazel was trying really hard to control his laughter.

Cao Cao: enough already.... please..... Look at poor Asia, she fainted. You can still see the mark on her head the time she ran into the wall after catching you two breaking the bed during....you know.

Poor Asia was passed out and almost everyone was beet red.

Kiba: yeah and now she wants more as
soon as she can walk properly again so
Issei....

Issei: I got you covered, let me know when you need a boost. Just use
protection.

(Ddraig: oh come on.)

(Albion: hey Ddraig, rename your boost to thrust. hahahahahhaaahaaha)

Kuroka: or don't use protection, it feels better, speaking of which...isssseeeiii~

Issei: I know what we're
going to be doing later.

Kuroka: till I can't walk babe.~

Everyone: damn it Issei enough with the sex talk.

Irina: we can't take much more of it.

Xenovia: you're making us feel like we are missing out on so much.

Akeno: then why not join Issei? Haha

Kuroka: sorry but Issei isn't into polygamy.

Issei: she's right. I'm perfectly happy with her and no one can come close. Sorry.

Rias: do you really have to remind me?

Issei: I'm not sorry.

Azazel finally lost it, he laughed like a hyena and continued till his ribs hurt.

Arthur: OKAY MOVING ON!!

Vali: so what's the plan?

Issei: I'll handle Sairorg since I'm the one who can match him in brute strength but that pawn....... Just who is he?

Shirone: there's no point dwelling on it if there's nothing we can do other than improvise.

Kuroka: I suppose that's true.

Xenovia: then we just hope for the best.

The next day just before the match.

Team Gremory now called team red is standing in front of team Bael. All eyes on Sairorg and his pawn.

Azazel: welcome to the 3rd and final match ladies and gentlemen. I know you're anxious to see the two strong teams fight. We can just feel the tension in the air so let's get to it. Today's game will be different however, each team can send out 1 or 2 members of their teams each. The members have been selected by the people. Both teams please enter the field.

They enter the field opposite to each other.

Sairorg: yo Issei you ready?

Issei: hell yeah.

Sairorg: after I saw your promotion ability I had to have a trump card of my own.

Issei: you mean your pawn? Yeah I figured you'd do something like that.

Sairorg: let's hope you fight only one of us otherwise you're a dead man.

Everyone: oh snap.

Issei: someone's getting cocky.

Azazel: alright folks enough trash talk. Let's start. The first fight will be an all knight fight as per the request of our viewers. Begin.

All four knights immediately clashed their blades. Each showing their skill and grace, sparks fly with every clash.
Kiba was battling Liban when he saw him smirk, he felt the gravity increase ten fold and was on his knees.

Kiba: what the hell.

Liban: that's my sacred gear. I can amplify the gravity on my target as long as I can see them.

Arthur sees Kiba in trouble and quickly uses his sword Coulbron. He increased it's energy till it scared Sairorg's other knight and used it to take him out just before he could take out Kiba.

Kiba: thanks Arthur.

Arthur: happy to help.

Azazel: alright. Knights of team red win.

The crowd cheers.

Azazel: up next is queen vs queen.

Both queens come forth.

Azazel: begin.

Akeno: I won't hold back Kuisha.

Kuisha: now will I.

Akeno spreads her fallen and devil wings and takes to the sky, wasting no time she gathers her holy lightning and fires a massive lightning bold.
Kuisha smiles and opens a hole sucking it in.

Akeno: what?

Kuisha: it's my signature ability. Hole.

Akeno: so all you can do is suck it all in? Haha

Akeno then fires more lightning and even a light spear only for them to get sucked into the holes too.

Kuisha: I can send them right back.

Kuisha opens a hole behind Akeno and unleashed the lightning, it hit Akeno which burned her severally yet she still remained airborne.

Akeno: as they say, spit don't swallow but I think you should have swallowed it.... but is that...all you got?

Kuisha: looks like you forgot about the spear.

Akeno: oh no. AARK!

Akeno was hit by the spear and it left a large gash on her abdomen. Being part devil made her weak to her own spear and thus she fell to the ground only to retire.

Azazel: the winner is Kuisha Abadon.

Rias: no not you Akeno.

Issei: what the hell was up with the sexual innuendo and why so cocky?

Shirone: maybe after training with you made her over confident.

Kuroka: even if she wasn't cocky I doubt she could have won, she's a magic user and a long range one at that, it would have ended as it did. Sorry Rias but this was not a winning situation.

She and her team were upset at the loss.

Azazel: up next is a full on rook battle.

All 4 rooks enter the field.

Azazel: are you ready?

Shirone used the time to power up. Her cat tail became two and her cat ears appeared. Her training with Kuroka was showing excellent results.
Bikou readied himself. Sairorg's golem prepared and the other rook followed Shirone's lead. He began to transform into a dragon.

Azazel: oh what a surprise. It seems that Sairorg's rook is one of the extinct 72 pillars who were famous for taming dragon and very few were able to become dragons themselves.

Shirone and Bikou were now on the alert. These 2 will be tough to beat. Shirone attacked first and punched the golem repeatedly yet he didn't move.

Bikou: he didn't even flinch.

The golem stands there gloating.

Shirone: it'll take affect soon.

Bikou: you used senjutsu on his charka points didn't you?

Shirone: for a monkey you're smart.

Bikou: zip it pussy cat.

The dragon rook attacked with a fire breath which was easily dodged. He flew towards Bikou and punched him. Bikou held his own but barely. Shirone once again having to fight the golem continued to lay a beat down. Eventually the golem wasn't as strong or as fast, it's movements were sluggish and weak, Shirone just came up to him and knocked him out with one powerful punch. Bikou used his staff to launch himself over the dragon and landed behind him, knocked him over on his back after taking out it's legs, before he could attack the dragon rook sent a fire breath and forced him back. Bikou had no choice but to say behind cover, he isn't immune to flames. Shirone snuck up behind the dragon rook and punched him in the spine, the dragon rook hit her with his tail and sent her crashing into the ground. The dragon rook began to stomp on her, her cries of pain nearly made Kuroka jump in, Bikou showed up just before he could hurt Shirone any more and tackled the rook into the trees. He runs up to Shirone.

Bikou: you okay?

Shirone gets up.

Shirone: in pain but I still got a little fight left in me.

The dragon rook appears clearly battered and bruised, just barely hanging in there.

Bikou: I have an idea. Grab on to my staff and I'll give you a boost.

Shirone: right.

She grabbed Bikou's staff and he began to swing it it 360°. He then extended his staff then used the centrifugal force to send Shirone flying into the dragon rook, with her new speed and strength she was basically unstoppable. He kicked the dragon in the chest, broke his ribs and damaged his organs leaving him unable to battle.

Azazel: and the winners are the rooks of team red.

Shirone falls to her knees after giving it all she had. Bikou picks her up and gives her lift in his back.

Shirone: thanks. It was a good move.

Bikou: the final attack or carrying you?

Shirone: figure it out monkey.

Bikou: pussy cat.

Kuroka: I can't tell if they are flirting or insulting each other.

Issei: it's a bit of both.

Azazel: alright so up next we have....oh shit.... This is clearly the popular demand of the audience and each team will receive one Phoenix tear for this.
From team red, the pawn Issei and Bishop Kuroka was Sairorg and his pawn.

Team red: WHAT?!!!

Sairorg: Looks like it's the worst case scenario for you.

Issei: it's the other way around bub.

Azazel: begin.

Sairorg's pawn stepped fourth and took off its hood.

Pawn: shall I master?

Sairorg: yes.

The pawn smiles then his body begins to change shape, his limbs and body were now more animal like. Claws on all fingers and toes, his hair grew longer and his head was now a like a big cat. He continued to grow until he was over 3 meters tall. His entire body was now a massive golden lion.

Sairorg: meet my pawn. The nemean lion.

The crowd lost its shit.

Azazel: THE LION OF NEMEA? HERE?

Issei: oh shit. He doesn't wield a sacred gear, he is one.

Kuroka: What?

Azazel: for those who don't know. The nemean lion was the last of the 13 labours of Hercules. The nemean lion is now a sacred gear that can transform from lion into an axe whose swing is powerful enough to split the planet in half but it's been missing for over 500 years. It's also one of the 13 longinus sacred gears.

Sairorg: I was fortunate enough to find him and tame him with my own will and power.

Azazel: damn....begin

Kuroka: you handle Sairorg I'll handle the lion.

Issei: aww. I love a good cat fight.

Kuroka: babe...

Issei: I know I know. BALANCE BREAK

Issei entered his balance breaker and promoted to rook, his now think bulky armour was meant for full on physical attacks. Kuroka unleashed her 8 wings and used her magic to keep the lion on its toes. Issei and Sairorg were in a full on fist fight, both dealing damage but none backing down, bits of Issei's armour were flying everywhere. Issei boosted his power and it did the trick, Sairorg was having trouble keeping up and was getting his ass handed to him. Sairorg hit the wall after receiving one of Issei's boosted fists. Just before Issei could finish him off he was tackled by the lion and his armour was damaged.

Lion: master! Please use me.

Sairorg: I told you no. I'll only use that if there's a threat to the underworld.

Issei: do it.

Everyone looks at Issei.

Kuroka: are you nuts?

Issei: little bit.

Sairorg: you can't be serious.

Issei: I very much am. I want to beat you at your best so do it.

Kuroka: you really are an idiot.

Issei: and yet you love me cause I'm your idiot.

Sairorg: so you want me to beat me at my best? ILL MAKE YOU REGRET SAYING THAT. BALANCE BREAK.

The lion merged with Sairorg and became armour. Sairorg now was wearing golden armour with the mark of the namean lion on its chest and had a large golden mane. His power was almost too much. Issei sensed it and didn't risk letting Sairorg getting in the first punch. Issei boosted his power and sent a boosted fist right into Sairorg's face but ...it did nothing.

Issei: oh shit.

Issei crossed his arms after he knew the powerful punch coming his way. Sairorg did just that, he sent Issei flying through a boulder and trees. Issei's armour was completely broken.
Sairorg came up to him and was ready to end Issei this time until he was hit by a barrage of magical and elemental attacks,. None of them had any affect, Kuroka stood between Sairorg and Issei.

Issei: he's too strong. Move.

Kuroka: we're both fighting him, you're not alone anymore.

Sairorg: admirable but you should listen to him, you can't beat me.

Kuroka refused to move, Sairorg appeared behind her and before she could react he knocked her out, Issei only saw Kuroka fall to the ground behind Sairorg, his mind imagined the worse case scenario. Did he kill her? Issei's rage was immense, he got up and Sairorg backed away, Kuroka lay there motionless.

Issei: how dare you. THAT'S MY KUROKA.

Issei's power boosted over and over and over again, there seemed to be no limit, the entire arena was shaking from his energy flaring.

Issei: I'll beat you till there's nothing left. PROMOTION: QUEEN.

Issei's armour changed once again. His new armour had all the attributes for the other 3 promotions and this new power made the air sting, there was so much anger. Issei blasted off into the air and fired several energy bombs from 2 wings mounted cannons. They hit their target definitely cracked the golden armour. Issei came down fast and just barely missed landing on his target. The fight continued on and Kuroka woke up. She was disoriented at first but Issei's energy snapped her out of it. She looked him and saw his current state, Issei could be consumed by that anger and power if she didn't do something quick. Issei had beaten Sairorg to the point where his armour was nothing but shards. Issei's new queen promotion was strong but unstable. Just as Issei continues to punch Sairorg he feels 8 wings cover him and radiate warmth.

Kuroka: Issei sweetie you won. I'm here so please calm down...for me.

Her voice stopped him, his armour dispelled.

Issei: Kuroka? You're okay....

He was happy that she's alright.

Kuroka: yeah. I'm right here love. This is a game, not life or death.

She kissed him and he kissed back.
Issei then looked and saw Sairorg and said

Issei: hey...you doing okay?

Sairorg: .....no.....I'm not..... I'M DOING GREAT. THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A FIGHT ISSEI. HAHAHAHAHA. You really lived up to the hype. I can't fight anymore red dragon emperor. You win.

Azazel: I can't believe it. THE WINNER IS TEAM RED.

The crowd goes wild. Issei helps Sairorg on his feet and takes him to his team.

Sairorg: thanks.

Issei: no problem, Just don't ever make me go through that again.

Sairorg: you though that I killed her?

Issei:....yeah...

Sairorg: I would never. Sorry to scare you.

Issei: it's okay. I'm just happy that she's alright.

Sairorg: so what's the story about you being a fallen and her?

Issei: that's a story for another time. Perhaps over a drink.

Sairorg: deal.

Issei drops him off and goes back to his team, they all came up to him and congratulate him, Rias straight up hugs him thanking him repeatedly. Team red win the first rating game.

Sirzechs: so Issei now that you guys won, what now?

Issei: actually there is something I want to talk about but just the 2 of us.

Kuroka: you guys aren't going to a strip club are you?

Kuroka and Grayfia emitted a killing aura.

Both: no. We choose life!!

Both hug for their dear lives.

Everyone: ladies and gents, your devil king and red dragon emperor.

Everyone goes home and celebrate as soon as Akeno recovers.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

62.7K 1.4K 37
A boy who has dealt with too much trouble his whole life found himself a bad situation. What began as a struggle and stressing out. Then it became wh...
84.3K 1.2K 55
Issei lived a happy childhood, he had a loving mother and father and that's all he needed. Until one night men with black bird wings came and killed...
25.2K 333 8
After Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Xenovia, Asia, and Irina, along with the people he considered his brothers like Kiba and Gasper, spoke harshly and unreser...
33.3K 1.1K 23
The MC reincarnated into the world of DxD as the only child of the house of Zagan. Due to that his clan was declared extinct as he found himself in a...