I Just Got Kidnapped! (One Di...

By missloves2havefun

Imagine your Bree Anderson, the famous supermodel. Imagine you're walking to your car when you are suddenly k... More

I Just Got Kidnapped! (One Direction Fan Fic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (part 1)
Chapter 16 (part 2)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 32

14K 209 93
By missloves2havefun

Heeeey guys! :) So my first upload this week, my goal is to upload the next chapter on Sunday. Fingers crossed!

To those in the US, how was Thanksgiving?! :D I spent mine with

my family, but ate a lot xD gosh the food was so good! Pumpkin Pie, yummmm P: haha I feel like Niall :) Anyone go Black Friday shopping?

This is a fun chapter, hope you like it! :)

Song for this chapter: C'mon C'mon, it's a fun song and I love it :)

Enjoy<3

****************************************************************************************

Bree's POV

I rolled my eyes at the sight in front of me. We were at Harry's, and we were having an epic battle of Just Dance. The girls and Josh had come, so we were split in 2 teams: Me, Zayn, Eliza, Harry, Eleanor, and Niall, named as Team Sexy Beasts (Harry and Zayn picked the name) and the other was Louis, Liam, Danielle, Josh, and Matt, named Team Kevinlicious Carrots (you can probably guess who named it).

Right now, Matt, Louis, Eliza, and Zayn where dancing to What Makes You Beautiful, and let me tell you, it was a hilarious scene. Zayn looked lost, but Eliza was a good dancer so she made up for it, but Matt was worse than Zayn, and him and Louis were fighting about it.

"Matt! You're falling behind!" yelled Louis, though they were at the same level.

"Well sorry Sass Masta" said Matt, trying to do the dance. "But tough guys like me don't dance"

"Tough? Bree's tougher than you!" said Louis. Harry and I snickered.

The dance ended, and Eliza had the highest score, getting our team a point. We were now tied.

"We need a tie breaker" said Josh. A grin formed on Louis's face.

"I say we have a dance off!"

"Danielle will win that one" complained Eleanor, and Danielle stuck her tongue out at her.

"Fine!" grumbled Louis, but his face lit up again. "But we could have... Matt and Bree face off!"

"No!" Matt and I yelled at the same time.

"Yes!" the others cheered.

"Bring out the music!" yelled Harry.

"DJ Malik in the house!" said Zayn, taking out his phone.

"I wanted to be DJ Payne" pouted Liam.

"Too bad, lad" Zayn said. He grinned at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Start the music DJ Malik!" yelled an over-excited Louis.

"Your on, little sis" said Matt.

"Oh, we'll see about that" I said.

"Anderson Dance Battle begins!" yelled Josh.

The music started, and Heart Attack came on. I turned to Zayn, and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"C'mon Matt! WIN THIS FOR THE KEVINLICIOUS CARROTS!" yelled Louis. Matt then started to do the Dougie, a dance that I had taught him.

"Oooh!" Josh said.

"I taught him that!" I said, and started doing it too, but mine was way better. He glared at me and started doing Louis's famous Stop the Traffic let 'em Through.

"YOU MAKE ME PROUD BABY!" yelled Louis. The others started laughing.

Oh hell no. I started doing the Pat the Dog, Screw the Lightbulb.

"WOOH! BREE!" cheered my team, even Louis joined in.

The song switched to Party Rock Anthem, and I started doing the Shuffle. Matt did a slow-mo moon walk, cause he can't do a real one, earning cheers from his team.

I then started doing Zayn's dance.

"That's my girl!" Zayn yelled.

"Please, MY MATTY CAN DO BETTER!" yelled Louis.

"Ooh! Shit's going down!" yelled Eliza.

"YOUR Matty?! Are you betraying me?" I said to Louis, pretending to be hurt. "I thought we were partners in crime! WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL!" I said with an over dramatic voice.

"Bree-" Louis started, but I cut him off.

"WHAT ABOUT US? WHAT ABOUT EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN THROUGH?" I said.

"WHAT ABOUT TRUST? BREE YOU KNOW I NEVER WANTED TO HURT YOU!" said Louis.

"WHAT ABOUT ME?!"

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?"

"I GOTTA LEAVE BUT I'LL MISS YOU!"

The others were falling off their seats from laughter.

"So who won?" asked Eleanor.

"TEAM SEXY BEASTS!" I yelled before anyone else could.

"Team Sexy beast is the winner!" announced Liam in an announcer voice.

"No fair!" said Josh.

"Too bad! We are the winners!" said Eliza, high-fiving me.

"Yes! Now what to do with the losers" said Zayn, and my team huddled, leaving the others sitting there worried.

We whispered for a bit, coming to an agreement for each of them, and turned. They sat there, worried glances on their faces.

"Alright, since Louis is the leader of the group, he'll go first" said Zayn.

"Eleanor babe, please don't let them make me do it!" said Louis, going on his knees in front of Eleanor.

"Nope, sorry" she said, smiling. Louis looked at her with puppy eyes, and when he saw she wasn't gonna do anything, he moved on to another person.

"Hazza! Please!" he said, throwing himself at Harry.

"Sorry Boobear, not gonna happen" said Harry. Louis pouted and stood up.

"Alright. Louis, you're gonna call Andy and confess your love to him" said Eliza, trying not to laugh.

"And put him on speaker! And you cannot say we made you do it" said Niall.

"Fine" Louis rang up Andy, putting him on speaker.

"Hello Louis" called out Andy.

"Uh, hey lad" said Louis.

"What's up?"

"Nothing, just... Andy, I need to tell you a secret" Louis sighs, and looks at us, who are waiting in anticipation.

"Andy, I'm in live with you"

"What-"

"No, don't speak love, I am in love with you and only you. I have kept my secret for so long, but I'm finally saying it... I LOVE YOU ANDY!"

We were trying so hard not to laugh, clutching our breaths, Niall literally crying.

"Louis, are you drunk?" asked Andy.

"Am I drunk? I MIST CERTAINLY AM NOT I JUST CONFESSED MY LOVE TO YOU AND YOU THINK I'M DRUNK?!? WELL ANDY, YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF BEING LOVED BY THIS SEXY BEAST! GOODBYE ANDY!" Louis hanged up, and we erupted in laughter.

"That was hilarious" I said in between breaths.

"Yeah yeah great WHO ELSE IS NEXT?!" yelled Louis.

"Liam" I said, looking at him. He gulped.

"Liam, call up Uncle Si and tell him you broke the boat we used when we went to Australia and never told him, and the guilt is just eating you alive" said Eleanor.

His face paled. "I an't do that! He'll kill me!" said Liam, panicking.

"Either that or eating Vegemite out of a spoon, your choice lad" said Niall.

"Alright, alright" said Liam. He took out his cellphone and called Simon.

"Hello Uncle Si, yes yes me and the lads are good. Uncle Si, I am very sorry to say this but do you remember when we went to Australia?... Yeah, I kinda broke your boat" Liam gulped. "I'm really sorry I didn't tell you before sir I didn't want to get in trouble but the guilt was eating me alive" rushed Liam. We could hear Simon yelling at him, and the boys were almost rolling on the floor with laughter. Liam hanged up and glared at us. "Who's next?"

"Danielle" I said, looking at her. She sighed. "What do I have to do?"

"Make a video of you doing a really funny dance, and post it on Twitter and YouTube saying it's going to be the next big thing" said Zayn.

"Alright, Liam record" she said, handing him her phone. We sat back and waited for her to start. She did a dance that kinda reminded me of how a monkey trying to dance ballet would look like. Liam paused the video, and we erupted in laughter.

"Ohmygod, I can't breathe!" I said, clutching my stomach. I can feel a 6 pack coming.

"Alright, Josh, you're next, then Matt" said Eleanor.

"Best for last" I smirked, and Matt glared.

"So Josh, you are going to run around the street in just your boxers" said Eliza, smirking.

"I can do that" said Josh, a grin on his face. He stripped until he was in his boxers. He opened the door and we followed behind, Eliza and Louis getting their phones ready.

He ran out, exaggerating a bit by doing some dances, until we heard someone say "OHMYGOD! Is that Josh Devine?!"

We all turn to see to teen girls looking at Josh with wide eyes. We snickered and backed away a little, so we were out of sight from them but we could still see what was happening.

Josh looked at the girls, his cheeks turning red.

"Uh, yeah I am" he said, scratching his head. The girl began squealing, going on automatic fangirl mode.

"Can we take a picture?" asked one of the girls, biting her lip.

"Well, I'm not really in conditions to take pictures..." said Josh, signaling his half nakedness.

"It's alright, you can take it like that" the same one said quickly, her eyes lighting up. Josh sighed, glared at our direction and posed with the over excited fans.

"By the way, what were you doing running around in your boxers?" the other one asked.

"I, um, well... I liked to run around the street in my boxers. Ya know, an adrenaline rush, yeah" he said awkwardly.

"Haha, well we don't mind" she said, winking. We covered our mouths to keep from laughing.

He walked to our direction, the fans still looking at him, well, looking at his butt.

"Why do you run around half naked Joshy?" said Louis, horribly imitating a girl's voice.

"Shut up!" he said, and we erupted in laughter.

"Take a picture with me, Joshy" said Harry, still laughing.

"You guys aren't gonna let this go, aren't you?" he said.

"Nope!" we all yelled at the same time.

Josh dressed himself again, and now it was Matt's turn.

"Matt" I said, smiling at him innocently. "Me, Eliza, and Eleanor are gonna give you a makeover, and you have to keep the look for the rest of the day" I said sweetly.

"What kind of makeover?" he asked suspiciously.

"You'll see" I said with a wink, and me and the girls stood up, dragging him to the bathroom.

"Matt, come out!" I yelled.

"No!!"

"'Matty, come on!" said Eleanor.

"NO! I look ridiculous!"

"No you don't! Matty you look beautiful!" I sing-songed.

"Hey, you had to do it, SO COME OUT!" said Eliza. We heard a sigh, and the bathroom door slowly opened. We stared at him, and then burst out laughing hysterically.

Matt had a makeover, alright. We put make-up on him, putting on mascara and eye shadow (he didn't let us put eye-liner, the turd) and red lipstick. Not only that, we put him a fake blonde wig, and he was wearing a dress we found, though it was tight on him. All in all, we did an amazing job.

"I. Can't. Breathe" said Zayn, clutching his stomach, still laughing.

"Guys, guys, don't make fun of Mattilda" I said. They paused, and then there was another round of laughter.

"This is gold" said Danielle, breathing hard.

"We need a picture!" exclaimed Louis.

"NO!" yelled Matt, covering his face.

"Why? You're looking sexy Matt" said Harry, and I burst out giggling.

"NO!" he yelled again.

"Yes! Now come on! I want to take a picture with you!" I said, and he glared. Eleanor took my phone, the camera ready, and I posed, smiling, next to my expressionless brother.

Niall and Harry were giggling, and Eliza was still laughing.

"Here you go!" Eleanor exclaimed, handing me my phone, and Zayn, Josh, and Louis began taking pictures of a pissed off Matt.

I looked at it and a huge smile broke on my face. I quickly put it on twitter, with the caption 'Found my long lost sister Mattilda ;) #AndersonSisters'.

"You guys are evil" he said.

"Suck it up Matt. You're tough, you can handle it" I said, smiling. He sighed.

"Yeah! Be a man Matt! Oh, wait..." said Eliza, and there was some more giggling.

I felt my phone buzz, to see there was a tweet from Josh, replying the picture I sent.

@JoshDevineDrums

Who's that sexy Victoria's Secret model? ;)

I looked up to see him smirking, then look at Matt. Smiling evilly, I replied back:

She's my sister, wanna meet up with her? ;D

He got the tweet and chuckled, and replied back.

@JoshDevineDrums

Sure, wanna meet a sexy lady like her! When?

I stifled a laugh, and Zayn looked in my direction. I waved him off, replying Josh with:

In a few, dinner and movies?

Josh read the tweet and nodded, trying not to laugh.

"Matt!" I said.

"What now?" he asked.

"I found you a date!" I sing-songed. The others perked up instantly.

"Who?" he asked, suspiciously.

"Oh, someone. You'll like them, they think you're cute"

"How'd you find them?"

"Twitter. They liked the picture I put up of us" When I said that, everyone accept Matt (who didn't have a Twitter, I know he has problems) and Josh took out their phones and logged on to Twitter, and seeing who it was, looked up smiling.

"Your date is attractive!" said Niall.

"Yeah, very fit" said Harry, biting his lip.

"Who is it?" asked Matt, exasperated.

"Oh, you'll like them. Does the name sound familiar? Josh, Josh Devine?"

Matt stood there, wide eyes, while we started cracking up. He turned to Josh, and Josh winked.

"So baby, how about you, me, go grab some dinner and a movie?" Josh said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Josh and Mattilda: a perfect couple" said Danielle with a sigh.

"Why do I talk to you people?" Matt said, shaking his head.

"You love us" said Harry.

"Ehh" he said, but there was a smile on his face. "You guys are fun and loud"

"We found our kind" I said, smiling.

"YOU HAVE!" said Louis, throwing his arms around me and Matt.

"Welcome to the One Direction family" said Liam.

****************************************************************************************

Please leave feedback! :) Vote, Fan, and Comment! :)

Question: Where are you all from? I'm from California :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 270 20
Imagine if your parents dumped you off at your Uncle's house for the summer. Surprise, Surprise! Uncle Tim lives in England with one of the biggest b...
26.1M 340K 60
I am only fifteen...how could this happen to me? I am nerdy-straight 4.0 GPA, never smoked, never done drugs, never had a boyfriend, never had sex, n...
9.2K 221 42
When Cameron is forced to join her best friend at a One Direction concert, her whole life is flipped upside down. A boy she once thought was vain, se...
8.6K 346 37
Have you ever loved someone so much you wanted to keep them hidden from the world and all to yourself? Well apparently that's called kidnapping.