The Royal Pain In The Ass

By whypreewhy

Siara Bells has been raised in the pack orphanage since she was a child, she is a brilliant wolf, no doubt, b... More

Before You Begin
About me-oops
Character Aesthetics
Zero : teddy and wolfie
One: violet much?
Two: welcome to capital
Four : hothead?noted.
Character Aesthetics
Five : Eddie
six: target
seven : A mermaid's tail
explain
announcement
eight : give 'em a show
nine : A perfect date
ten: Riding better things

Three: clueless

41 3 0
By whypreewhy

Siara

-One week ago-

The meadows have always felt like a safe place to me. Whenever i have a turmoil, I go there. They give me an odd sense of belonging. They feel familiar, they feel homely. They are like an escape for me. So after I heard about my scholarship and admission in royal academy, I ran.

I went to the meadows to clear my mind. I went over whatever happened over the past hour. I don't know how I got into the . It's a mystery to them as well. The General told me that he was simply following orders given to him. Apparently there was a drop out in from one of the first year students in the academy, they asked me to fill in the place by joining midterm.

He said they didn't care about my final results,since I was a bright student throughout highschool,I'll simply have to graduate early.

The scholarship was for complete 4 years of the academy. However, because I'm joining in the towards the end of the first academic year,I'll have to take extra classes to learn the basics. That was okay with me, I loved studying and learning new things.

Did I mention that I have a photographic memory?

So after thanking the General and bidding him goodbye, I ran.

And came straight to the meadows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-present-

The strange thing about time is, you never know how it pasts away.
In the matter of one week, after packing all my belongings,signing my name into the pack as adult pack member(Mrs. M was my guardian till the age of 18), bidding my goodbyes and a six hours journey later, I was finally standing in front of the gates of The Royal Academy of Werewolves.

As made my way to the main office to get the keys of my dorm room and my schedule , people giving me a weird look.

maybe they sensed that I'm just a mere omega.

I ignored the protective growl coming from my wolf. After registering my name and getting my keys,i was told to take the exit at the back and head towards the east wing across the ground,to the top floor.

(exit)

(east wing)

Stepping out of the elevator, I was astonished to see a plain corridor with mauve and white decor leading to a huge door.

Was this a private floor?

Why would they give a private dorm to an omega who has entered through a scholarship?

Pushing the thoughts aside, I unlocked the dorm room.

A dorm room you say? It was a freaking pent house. It was big enough to fit a whole floor of the orphanage.

It was when I heard a loud scream, I was brought back from my trance. Now, to my shock, I was facing a mirror.

There stood a girl with very similar features as me. Her hair,grey eyes and heart shaped face structure were the only factors of difference between us.

Then you know the rest.

~~~~~~~~~

After the warm welcome I started wondering about the dorm. It was spacious to say the least,it had brick like walls and I could smell the scent of Timberwood and different houseplants gave it a homely feeling. The living area was vast, in front of the couches was a huge TV with gaming console and huge speakers. Next, there was a rectangular dining table and on the other end was the kitchen.

Against the wall opposite to the TV was a flight of stairs which divided itself into two directions. To the left, there was mini garden surrounded my the sea green glass dome of the lower which had windows that would open. In the middle there were mattresses placed facing a white screen. Giving me the idea that my Roommate likes to binge watch here. In the corner,there were a pile of books to which I smelled in amusement. To the right side of the staircase,there was a small corridor leading to 3 rooms. One of which was occupied. Since the door was closed and I could hear faint music. I decided to take the opposite room and settle in.

After 3 hours of packing and setting in I decided to go and formally introduce myself to Ikara since our first introduction didn't end well.

With a great amount of courage I knocked that her door and entered after she opened the door a little for me.

( Ikara 's room)

"Hey," I started in a polite voice "I'm Siara,well I guess you know that already, right,um,so,uh I feel our first introduction happened on a rough edge..." I said, loosing my words a little

"Yeah, Hi" she replied

"so..i made cookies? " I tried starting a conversation again "want to try them? " offering her a plate of chocolate and butterscotch cookies; my comfort food.

I bake when I'm nervous.

"um, no, thanks, " she said, her voice was barely audible,if it wasn't for my werewolf hearing I might have missed it "You can take them back or whatever... " she trailed.

Dissapointed, I left her alone and kept the batch of cookies in the fridge before heading out and exploring the academy grounds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I swear to the moon Goddess,Ikara!!"

I heard a voice screeching behind me as I was walking in throught the garden, towards the training field.

"I left you alone for 2 weeks and this is what you have done to yourself? "

the voice behind me said again. On this cue I turned to face a girl with light brown hair and green eyes. chided with amazement.

"I....um.... Excuse me?" I tried to say but the girl cut me off before I could as she came closer to me.

"I get wanting to change your look,but by that I thought you meant dyeing your hair again." she started ranting and all I could do is stare with amusement "I mean, I'm totally digging the whole blonde look but it doesn't really matches your personality,ya know? What happened about having to maintain the bad girl facade? And oh, yes! I went away for two weeks doesn't mean you change everything about yourself! You went through a complete makeover without me, I have never been so dissapointed! Even your style and did you put on contacts? And what's with your scent? It's like you're not yourself anymore! "

"because I'm not" I finally interjected with a warm smile "I'm Siara Bells, I'm new here"

The girl's expression turned as pale as her speechless self "But... You look so much... "she managed to say, still in shock.

"Ikara, my roommate, I know!! " now it was my time to rant "Everyone has confused me with her! No one talks to me or even looks my way, I tried talking to few kids, the found excuses to run away! It's like everyone is scared of her or something, everyone stares at me but no one speaks! I don't get it, she is silent and not welcoming at all, it's like she doesn't want to talk or make friends. And then there is you, who thought I'm her and bossed around like this, makes me think that you might be the only one to do that! "

by the time i finished my rant, the brunette had recovered from her shock and was smilling at me with a strange amusement.

Then she finally said

"You really have no clue who are you living with, do you?"

------------------------------------------------------

Hello lovelies,

So, what do you think about the book so far?I hope y'all liked this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment what you think about it.

Also y'all can follow me on instagram @whypreeyalraut

that's all for now, until then;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 4.7K 35
Highest Ranking ~^~ #1 in DarkMagic ; 14/05/2019 #2 in DarkMagic ; 13/05/2019 #72 in Werewolf ; 23/09/2017 #79 in Werewolf ; 07/1/2018 #16 in Element...
33.7K 1.5K 30
~Complete~ (This is the first time I am writing a story. I don't have any experience of writing a book but I will try my best to make less mistake an...
1.8M 54.6K 27
"How do I know you won't reject me as well?" I reply, staring at the handsome Alpha who has somehow made it past my walls. He reaches a hand towards...
32.2K 1K 29
He stared at the bodies on the ground , at the girl covered in blood . "you're late " she said standing up . her eyes narrowed at him and before she...