Different

By GRACE091319

I went to the rooftop of the building and stood at the end of it. I held my necklace that was given by my gra... More

🔰DIFFERENT🔰
Prologue
Chapter 1: Campus Crush
Chapter 2 : Old Bestfriend
Chapter 3: Transferees
Chapter 4: Yoongi~oppa's cousin
Chapter 5: Mr. Arrogant or Mr. Right?
Chapter 6: Kim Taehyung
Chapter 7: I'm Jungkook
Chapter 8: The Sacrifice
Chapter 9: New Beginning
태
êµ­
🔰AUTHOR'S NOTE🔰
Chapter 10: The Feeling
Chapter 11: Be my Girlfriend
Chapter 13: Arguments and Deals
Chapter 14: School Showdown pt. 1
Chapter 15: School Showdown pt. 2
Chapter 16: New Kingka
Chapter 17: Induction Ball
Chapter 18: Save Me
🔰AUTHOR'S NOTE🔰
êµ­
태
Chapter 19: I'm Fine
Chapter 20: Rain
Chapter 21: Don't leave me
Chapter 22: Invitation
Chapter 23: 18 roses
Chapter 24: Red
Chapter 25: Annoying Suitor
Chapter 26: Happier
Chapter 27: I'll be there
Chapter 28: Changes
태
êµ­
Chapter 29: Jagiya
Epilogue
🔰ONCE UPON A TALE🔰

Chapter 12: Confusion

65 6 0
By GRACE091319

Namjoon's POV

"I love you too, Byun Eunhye." He replied to Eunhye's words.

I watch as they hug each other lovingly. I knew that Taehyung did grow some feelings for Eunhye but now, he's just so straightforward. Like he's not my brother who does the 'step-by-step' decision making process.

I felt curious and was deep in thoughts, that I hadn't noticed that they were now looking at me and Eunhye called me a couple of times.

"Namjoon oppa? Are you fine?" She asked when I woke up from my trance.

"Y-yeah, I'm perfect." I gave her a smile and look towards my dongsaeng who is glaring at me.

"Get the hell out of my room." Taehyung stated coldly that shocked me.

"Yah! How could you talk to your hyungjae like that?!" Eunhye scolded and hit him. He flinched before looking at her furious.

"What was that for?" Taehyung asked rubbing the shoulder she hit. "Besides he's disturbing us in our business."

"Yah Kim Taehyung-ah! I'm older than you and I don't care if you just woke up from coma and you're going to disrespect me like that! You will not get your allowance for a month!" I yelled at him.

"Uhm...oppa...I apologize for his mistake. Forgive him." Eunhye pleaded.

I glance at Taehyung, he's boredly looking at us. That kid would learn his lesson when he's discharge here.

"Mian, I'm going." I patted Eunhye's head and is about to leave when,

"Yah!"

I stopped on my tracks and turned around frowning.

Taehyung got up from the bed and walk towards me then he punched me on the face, HARD.

"WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND?!?!" He shouted at me, furiously.

I recovered from the punch touching my lip, and yes it bled.

"Tae-" I cut Eunhye off.

I stood confidently before turning my back. "You're not ditching this." I said before walking away completely.

He disrespected me and punched me. Definitely not Taehyung.

*rings*

I look at my phone and an unknown number texted me.

From:09288******

We need to talk.
-Suga

Why would he want to talk to me? And where did he get my number?

*rings*

From:09288******

Meet me at the back of our school at exactly 9 pm if you want to have your dongsaeng back. Don't ask where I got your number.

Dongsaeng?

I saved his number and went to fetch a cab.

I'm going to save you my brother.

Eunhye's POV

I automatically hit Taehyung when Namjoon oppa left.

"What the-! Why are always hitting me?" He asked but I continued hitting his arm.

"Stop it." He commanded and I didn't listen.

He held my wrists. "I already warn you. You're going to receive your punishment now." He smirked.

Then after a second, I'm already pinned to the hospital bed, Taehyung hovering over me.

3rd person's POV

Namjoon arrived at their school 5 minutes before the time scheduled. He is walking carefully to the back of the school where a large number of trees are surrounding the area which leads to a forest. He stopped at the entrance of the forest and waited for his schoolmate.

*rings*

He fished his phone in his pocket and read the message,

From:Suga

Enter the forest.

Namjoon frowned. *Is he serious? He's asking me to enter the forest? Is this some kind of joke?* He thought while deciding weather to enter the dense forest, but in the end he entered it.

While walking, Namjoon is being alert for some reason. He thinks that there might be some wild animal over there ready to make him as a prey. Suddenly, he heard a scratching sound. After that, he saw two silhouettes going to the denser part of the said forest. He followed them until he lost his tracks.

He is now at the middle of the dark forest and he only hears some cricket noises. He stayed calm outside but he's in a panic state inside. He tried calling for help through his phone but there's no signal. Beads of sweat are now visible in his face.

He heard a scratching sound again, and this time he yelled. "Yah. Suga are you playing games with me?! If yes, then it is not a good game."

Then the next thing he knew, someone hit him on the head and he passed out.

Yoongi's POV

I'm tired. I want to sleep. Did I hit him that hard? Damn! He's already sleeping for 5 hours.

I looked at Jungkook- I mean Taehyung over there and he's trying to stay awake.

"Do you know how to make him wake up?" I asked him and he thought for a while.

"I'm going to try." He replied.

He went to Jungkook's room and came back with Jungkook's phone. After a while he walked to Namjoon and started rapping to the tune of Cypher pt.4.

He's good at it. Namjoon started moving until his eyes flew open. Taehyung stopped rapping and went to my side.

"Suga? Jungkook?" He spoke seating up.

"Where are we?" He asked.

"You're inside my uncle's mansion." I answered. "Let's discuss about why are you here, shall we?" I asked in a monotone and he nod his head.

"Firstly, this guy isn't Jungkook but neoui dongsaeng Taehyung." I started.

I saw a big frown in his face and I know that he's going to ask a question so I quickly interrupted.

"Let me finish first before you ask questions." I stated.

This is going to be a long discussion.

*Time skip*

"I don't believe you." Namjoon stated and I sighed.

"How could my brother's soul be in someone else? Because you're fallen angels? And Taehyung mess with your kind?" He showered us with questions.

"Hyu-" He cut Jungkook- I mean Taehyung off.

"Don't call me your hyung, coz I'm not." He stood up and turned his back to us.

"Your birthname is Kim Namjoon, born on September 14, 1994. You like to rap, and you are known for your English." Jungkook- I mean Taehyung stated.

Namjoon stopped walking. "Everybody knows that thing." He said.

"You love crabs, You like walking in the rain, You sing in the bathroom, you are dance monster and dreams to be an idol." Taehyung continued.

Now Namjoon turned around. "Taehyung? Is that really you?" He asked and Taehyung nods his head.

They hugged each other and I sighed at the cliche scene coughing a little. They turned their heads at me and grinned before hugging me.

I got startled and tried to get out but just let it happen. When they broke apart I pinched both of their ears and twitch it.

"Ow ow! Hyung it hurts!" They synced.

"Brothers are brothers." I sighed. "Let's discuss on how to explain things to Eunhye tomorrow, I'm tired." I yawned.

They both nodded and I exited the room with a small smile.

Everything is going according to my plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682 47 11
--He's a sin she's willing to commit and confess to God to seek forgiveness so that she can sin again freshly... But the moment she sees him an unkno...
1K 91 19
He pressed his body against yours, holding your hands firmly at the sides of your head. He sure had a taste of the mojito as his heavy, minty breath...
78 9 9
Two years have passed since I saw Sooha the last time. Everyone in school used to call us the sweet twins. Not sweet, because we were outstandingly...
3.7K 137 50
"The first thing came in my mind and on my mouth was "JIMIN DOWN".I shouted so loudly running towards him that everyone got silent for a split second...