My Heart Will Go On (Kairi Sa...

By Freedom_Fighter24

Peter Reynolds may have signed an NXT contract, but a Pirate Princess in particular caught his eye. Will they... More

Profile
Signing With WWE
A Confrontation Worth A Ton Of Money
A Feud Worth Having Control Over
The First Match In NXT
The Date
Confessions and A Confrontation
Three on One
Double Date With A Twist
Contract Signing
Preparing For Takeover
NXT Champion?
Celebration
A Call That Broke Me In Half
Coming Back From Canada
Meeting With Adam
Final Match Of Adam Cole In NXT
RETIRING?!!
Visiting Chris and A Tournament
Cleared, But Not Cleared to Compete
Breakup?
Meeting With Hunter
Author's Note
Tattoo Day
How Great Booking Can Make A Difference In Ratings
Almost There
ARRESTED?!!
Virtual Message
Takeover: Las Vegas
New Champion?
Meeting Kairi's Mother
A New Friendship?
Invasion and A Rescue?
Lighting The Fuse
AEW v NXT
Playing Some WarGames
Here Are Your Winners...
Ce-le-bra-tion, Guys COME ON!
Final NXT Moment For Me
Meeting Brock Lesnar
Monday Night Raw
WWE Raw Debut
Birthday Surprise
Royal Rumble
One More Match For Jericho?
Roadblock
An InSane Debut And A HOF Announcement
A Confrontation With Lesnar and A Certain Someone
Hunter Stopping By
Make-A-Wish
A Match Worth Fighting For
Y2J v An Anarchist Part 1
Y2J v An Anarchist Part 2
Last Confrontation With Lesnar
NEW YORK!!!
Induction Part 1
Induction Part 2
No Holds Barred Part 1
No Holds Barred Part 2
An Offer She Can't Refuse
How The Author Would Book Kairi Sane
Author's Note

Toronto

344 6 4
By Freedom_Fighter24

~With Kairi~

Peter giving me the tour of Toronto is amazing. He showed me where his parents met, and a couple restaurants and cafes, especially parks. It was all about us today. It was so wonderful I can hardly believe that this is Canada. Toronto.

As we were walking down a sidewalk holding hands, Peter started talking.

Peter: How is it so far?

Me: It's so wonderful. I've never been to Canada before so this is a first.

Peter: Leg me take you to somewhere that's even more beautiful.

He took my hand, and took us to a high level of a building to show the beauty of Toronto.

Peter: I wanted to talk with you Kairi.

Me: What is it?

Peter: I just don't wanna keep our relationship a secret from the fans anymore.

Me: Oh. Why not?

Peter: Not long ago some girls in the audience asked if I was single. I replied no but I didn't tell them I was with you.

Me: Well, if we want to post it, let's do it.

Peter: Thank you Kairi. It just makes me feel better to know that you will do this for me.

I took my phone out as he put his arm around me and we kissed. I took the picture and posted it on my Twitter account.

@KairiSaneWWE

"I love my man @IAmPeterR"

The post got a lot of support and it was really surprising. They even recognized Peter. Those girls must be heartbroken, but I don't really care. He's my man and I will love him until I'm dead.

~12:21; With Peter~

We decided to walk around a mall to get a lot of time killed. Of course I would hold my hand with Kairi and we were having a fun time. I looked at a couple jewelry stores and I saw something that caught my eye: a ring. Not a wedding ring, a PROMISE RING. Since Kairi and I have dated for about a couple months, it would be perfect to show my love through that and perfect timing because I was feeling hungry and Kairi was too.

Me: I'm getting a little hungry, are you sweetie?

Kairi: Yeah, I am too.

Me: You go on ahead to that cafe. I'm gonna look at something real quick.

Kairi: Okay.

She went to the cafe to get a table while I walked to the jewelry shop to ask about the promise ring.

Shopkeeper: How are you doing young man?

Me: I'm doing alright. I wanna ask you about the promise ring?

Shopkeeper: Of course. Is it for someone special?

Me: You know it.

Shopkeeper: I recognize you! You're Peter Reynolds from WWE NXT!

Me: Yep that's me!

Shopkeeper: Since I'm a huge wrestling fan, I will give you 40%. Deal?

Me: Oh thank you.

Shopkeeper: My pleasure.

I bought the ring and put it in my pocket before walking to Kairi.

Kairi: What'd you buy?

Me: Just browsing, really. Nothing really to look at.

Kairi: Oh.

She giggled the most adorable laugh I've ever heard. Kairi is the one for me. I know it. I kept staring at her as she was a bit confused.

Kairi: Is something wrong?

Me: Your beauty challenged me to a match and I lost.

She giggled as our food came. It was great to eat food from the country I left behind.

Kairi: This is so good! I would eat more but the carbs would kill me.

I chuckled at that and I paid our meal, but before we left, I thought giving Kairi the ring would be perfect.

Me: Hey, Kairi?

Kairi: Yeah, Peter?

I took out the box and showed her this:

Kairi: Where did you get this?

Me: I got this from the jewelry shop from right there. It's a promise ring.

Kairi: You said you didn't buy anything.

Me: I know. I lied, but it was to keep it from you.

Kairi: Oh, Pete.

Me: Hold on. Before I give it to you, I have to say my promise.

She began tearing up and tears were running down her face.

Me: Kairi, as your boyfriend, I promise to love you through everything that was put in front of me. I promise to not look at other women. I promise to protect you. And I promise to not give you away. Kairi, your love always motivates me to keep fighting for you and I thank you so much for being supportive. And Kairi Sane, there is one question I want to ask you: do you accept this?

Her tears were dripping off her face and she said her answer.

Kairi: Yes. I do accept.

We hugged and slipped the ring on her finger. Some people were applauding us but I had to tell them it was just a promise ring, not an engagement ring.

After we left the cafe, I received a call that I wasn't expecting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 324 31
Declan Grant McAllister III was a successful wrestler on the indies with his ring name Darius Devilthorn, he signed with the WWE and was dominant on...
11.9K 140 20
Y/n Devon (known as Raven)has been Tag-team partners with Bianca Blair for 2 years trying to get the Women's Tag Team Championship. When one day Y/n...
21.3K 360 21
Insecure, Broken by her past Oliva doesn't trust guys at all. When she moves to NXT and she's instantly paired with the Undisputed Era, her worst fea...
12.3K 147 43
Oshiro Urai is a wrestler from Japan who is looking to reunite with his older sister in NXT, Asuka or Kanako Urai, but along the way, he meets a cert...