My Heart Will Go On (Kairi Sa...

By Freedom_Fighter24

Peter Reynolds may have signed an NXT contract, but a Pirate Princess in particular caught his eye. Will they... More

Profile
Signing With WWE
A Confrontation Worth A Ton Of Money
A Feud Worth Having Control Over
The First Match In NXT
The Date
Confessions and A Confrontation
Three on One
Double Date With A Twist
Contract Signing
Preparing For Takeover
NXT Champion?
Toronto
A Call That Broke Me In Half
Coming Back From Canada
Meeting With Adam
Final Match Of Adam Cole In NXT
RETIRING?!!
Visiting Chris and A Tournament
Cleared, But Not Cleared to Compete
Breakup?
Meeting With Hunter
Author's Note
Tattoo Day
How Great Booking Can Make A Difference In Ratings
Almost There
ARRESTED?!!
Virtual Message
Takeover: Las Vegas
New Champion?
Meeting Kairi's Mother
A New Friendship?
Invasion and A Rescue?
Lighting The Fuse
AEW v NXT
Playing Some WarGames
Here Are Your Winners...
Ce-le-bra-tion, Guys COME ON!
Final NXT Moment For Me
Meeting Brock Lesnar
Monday Night Raw
WWE Raw Debut
Birthday Surprise
Royal Rumble
One More Match For Jericho?
Roadblock
An InSane Debut And A HOF Announcement
A Confrontation With Lesnar and A Certain Someone
Hunter Stopping By
Make-A-Wish
A Match Worth Fighting For
Y2J v An Anarchist Part 1
Y2J v An Anarchist Part 2
Last Confrontation With Lesnar
NEW YORK!!!
Induction Part 1
Induction Part 2
No Holds Barred Part 1
No Holds Barred Part 2
An Offer She Can't Refuse
How The Author Would Book Kairi Sane
Author's Note

Celebration

370 5 2
By Freedom_Fighter24

~With Peter~

I walked through gorilla to get cheers and applause while my mom held my hand. I was given hugs from Triple H, Io Shirai, Matt Riddle, Chris Jericho, Roderick, Kyle, Bobby, and many more guys like Johnny Gargano, Tommaso Ciampa, Velveteen Dream, and the best of all, my girlfriend Kairi. She kissed me so fucking hard, we got an "aww" from everyone, including my mom.

Kairi: I love you so much!

Me: So so I.

Mom: Son? Who is this beautiful young lady?

Me: She is more than a beautiful young lady. Mom, I want you to meet my girlfriend, Kairi Sane.

Kairi: So nice to meet you!

Kairi and my mom hugged and seemed like a couple minutes before I was hugged by Hunter.

Hunter: Congratulations, kid.

Me: Thank-you Hunter.

Hunter: As you probably know, Adam and the UE will be called up to Smackdown. Does that make you upset? Seems like the chemistry he and you have is special. How about one more match between you and him next week on Wednesday?

Me: Sounds alright. Mind if I choose the stipulation?

Hunter: Sure.

Me: If Adam loses, he'll never challenge for the NXT Title again. Since he's moving to Smackdown, it makes sense right?

Hunter: Yeah! Let's do that! I'll let Adam know about this and I'll let you do the planning for your last match with him.

Me: Sounds good to me. Thanks Hunter. I appreciate what you're doing for me.

Hunter: Go onto your photoshoot, kid. You've earned it.

Me: Thank you.

I went over to the shoot and we got to work. I did the underhanded too sweet to show my loyalty to the BC. I did another where I had the belt around my waist while holding my Canadian flag behind me. I even held the title while it was folded and respected, like Nick Aldis did when he was the NWA World Heavyweight Champion while doing the underhanded too sweet gesture as well.

During the shoot, Adam came in from out of nowhere, put his arm around me and did the too sweet gesture to me as the camera took it.

Me: What's that all about?

Adam: We're friends, man. Don't I deserve to be in a picture?

Me: Why not? Hey, can you take a picture of us?

Photographer: Absolutely.

Me: Use my phone for this one.

I gave her my phone and we did the picture when he did the Undisputed Era pose while I put my arm around him and did the underhanded too sweet gesture.

Me: Thanks so much.

Adam: So I heard we're having one more match together?

Me: We are.

Adam: Man, I say we make the most in that match.

Me: You're on, but I'm planning a promo in the beginning where I talk about my upbringings and I have a message to the superstars in the back that wanna take it from me: I dare you.

Adam: That's pretty good.

Me: When I say that, you come out and tell me that I only won because of a fluke, and you try to say that losing your title was not your fault. I'm not scripting you to say what I say, so you can say whatever you want.

Adam: Thanks so much, Peter. I really wish it'd be like that on the main roster.

Me: I heard about scripted promos, but when people are in a feud with me, they get to say whatever they want. Also, the stipulation for our match is that if you don't beat me, you won't challenge for this title again. Since you're leaving NXT, it would make sense right?

Adam: Yeah it does. Well, I hope you and Kairi are all good.

Me: Yeah. Are you serious? She's the cutest Japanese girl I've ever met! Kairi has the most adorable personality ever and she's so incredibly sweet. So far, I've taken her out on two dates, the third time, we're gonna get some action, if she wants to. To me it's all up to her. I don't force her into anything.

Adam: That's good man. Alright, I'll let you go here. Enjoy that celebration, Pete.

Me: Thanks Adam.

We bro hugged, he walked away and I went to shower. Before I did, I posted the picture of us on Twitter:

@IAmPeterR

"He may be undisputed, but I'm the real champ #BAYBAY"

~10 minutes later~

I walked back to Kairi and my mom still talking and laughing. I don't know what it is, but they seem to get along really well.

Mom: So, since you're dating my son, I appreciate what you're doing with him. He's incredibly sweet and I think you two are made for each other.

Kairi: I think so too. I'll be the best girlfriend possible, Mrs Reynolds.

Mom: Call me Danielle.

Kairi: Okay Danielle.

Me: I see you two are getting along.

Mom: Peter, she is the cutest thing ever. You chose a good one.

Me: Mom!

Kairi and I blushed when my mom said I chose a good one. She's not wrong though.

Me: Wanna go home?

Mom: Qui!

Me: Kairi?

Kairi: Okay.

Me: Let's go.

Kairi: What does "qui" mean?

Me: It means "yes" in French.

Kairi: Oh.

We left the arena and stayed at my mom's house for the night. We were staying in a decent sized guest room and it was good for the time being.

~9:00 AM~

Woke up Kairi jumping onto me and she scared the holy crap out of me.

Kairi: Aw, did I scare you?

Me: You did.

Kairi: I'm sorry.

She kissed my cheek, giggling.

Me: Let's get dressed and eat some breakfast. Plus, I wanna show you around Toronto, if you're interested?

Kairi: Sure. Let's do that.

Me: Alright.

We got in two separate showers, we got dressed and went into the kitchen to see my mom making breakfast. What she was cooking brought back memories, and all of them good: steak, eggs, and Canadian bacon.

Me: Smells good, mom.

Mom: Thanks! Wanna try it Kairi?

Kairi: Yes please!

Mom made three dishes and when I took a bite, it tasted like home, like I was a young kid again.

Mom: You have any plans for today?

Me: I'm gonna give Kairi the tour of Toronto before we leave tomorrow morning.

Mom: That's fair. You two are so cute together.

Kairi blushed as I was too, my mom's not wrong though, but Kairi is more adorable than me.

Me: I think you need to settle down with how we are as a couple.

Mom: What's wrong? Is it a secret?

Kairi: If you want it to.

Mom: Can I at least take a picture of you two? I won't put it on Facebook or anything. I promise.

Kairi: Okay.

Me: Sure.

Mom grabbed out her phone, I put my arm around my girlfriend as she did but held my hand with her other and mom took the picture.

Mom: All done.

Me: Alright. Wanna see the city, Kairi?

Kairi: Yes please!

Me: Okay, we'll be back mom.

Mom: Okay! Take care now.

Kairi and I left and into the city we go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 392 44
This is my first story, so please, no hate. I am collabbing with my fiance, @Ben10thejoker to help and work together. I am bad at writing descriptio...
18.9K 1.3K 24
Warning: THIS IS JUST A RAW DRAFT, NOT YET EDITED OR REVISIONED, so please bear with me if there's a lot of grammatical errors or wrong spellings or...
65.8K 1.1K 23
Living dangerously, that's what many people are about. They think they're young rebels, too cool for school and so on. Then there are people like Y/N...
3.9K 46 9
She just wants to be indifferent to her ex so she can finally move on. She's heard about Finn, but she doesn't really know him, and she's not sure wh...