My Mafia Mate || Omegaverse |...

By rivaiieren

Omegaverse x Smut Mafia! Tall! Dominant! Levi x Submissive! Short! Eren 6 years ago, when Eren had his first... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1: The Past (Part I)
Chapter 1: The Past (Part II)
Chapter 1: The Past (Part III)
Chapter 2: "The time we meet again"
Not an update
Chapter 3: "Lemon🍋" (Part II)
Chapter 4: "Levi's Terrible Past"
Chapter 5: "Female Eren?"
☔Not an update☔
HAPPY NEW YEAR!🎉✨🎊
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6:"ƑҽʍąӀҽ Ɛɾҽղ?"(ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7:"ƑҽʍąӀҽ Ɛɾҽղ?"(ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ)
Author's Note

Chapter 3: "Papa"

9.6K 175 118
By rivaiieren

Idk why the title is PAPA
That's just how it is yeetyata blah blah blah
Idk what i'm talking about
Heheheheh😏😏. Killmepwease (don't)
Want some LeleleleleleLEMON🍋?
Not here though...
_________________________________________

(Levi's PoV)

I was at my room wearing a formal suit and fixed my hair while facing in the mirror. While taking my time, a knock appeared on the door. "Levi? Sweetie? Are you done there? I want to meet my grandson already!" I sighed when my mother whined. "I'm done." As i opened the door, my mother quickly hugged me tightly. I chuckled and hugged back. "What did you do with Shittyglasses last night?" She looked up to me with sparkling eyes. "Oh it was so fun last night! We singed, we danced and even Erwin joined us to make Hange's new experiments on her lab!" She always makes my heart warm when i saw her smile. "I told Eyebrows to keep you company... and to keep you safe from those dangerous experiments you both made." I said as i looked down to see what color of dress she was wearing and it's white. "Mother, will you stop wearing white dresses, you look like a ghost." My mother really loves wearing white dresses. Any kinds of dresses as long as it's white, she'll definitely wear it. "Hmph! I wear anything i want and there's nothing you can do about it!" She looked away and pouted as she crossed her arms. My mother is sometimes... childish. I sighed.

While walking on the hallways, we saw Eyebrows heading towards us. "We got news about him." My soft side soon faded into a cold unemotional stare right at him. "Tell me later." He nodded. "Let's go, Mother." We continued walking, passing him by and leading her to her favorite place, her garden. The gardener opened the gate and let us in. This place is really big, it was a gift from mine.

It has different flowers with different colors. It also had a little pond with cute fishes swimming in it. Mother sat on the grass, admiring the view. Fresh air surrounding the field. "Mother, i have to go now. I want you to wait here, okay?" She smiled and nodded. "I'll be waiting." I kissed her on the forehead and walked away.

My car was already parked outside the gate with Erwin standing beside it. "What's the news?" I said as i stood in front of him. "He is at the Canada, hiding as always." He said as i smirked. "Escaping as always like a coward. Keep an on eye on him." I said as i walked to my car. "Need a drive?" He asked. "Accompany my mother. I don't need a babysitter." I coldly said as i get in the car drove off.

While driving, i can't help but form a smile on my lips upon seeing my mate again. I want to see him again, i want to hug my mate and our child again, i want to be with them so much that i feel like i can't live without them. I love them.

~•~

After arriving, i got off the driver's seat and walked to the doorway. I fixed my hair and suit before pressing the doorbell beside it. Soon the door opened by Mrs.Carla, looking at me with a surprised look. "Oh Levi, it's a pleasure to see you again! Come in!" I smiled a bit at her and went inside. "Thank you. It's a pleasure to see you too." She led to the living room, then she gestured me to sit down on the sofa and i gladly accepted, sitting on it's comfy surface. "Do you want some tea?" She asked. "Black tea please." She smiled at me and nodded. "Alright then, please wait here." She then walked away, heading to their kitchen.

I roam my eyes around the room because i didn't get to look around the last time i was here. Then i saw a picture frame standing at the top of the cabinet. It was Eren and Eri, hugging and smiling each other.

Soon Mrs. Carla came back with a tray of teacup and put it in the coffee table. She picked up a teacup with black tea in it and gave it to me. "Thank you." I gladly take the teacup from her hands, holding it into mine. She smiled at me and sat down on the sofa, the same opposite sofa from where i'm sitting. "What brings you here today?" She asked as i sipped my black tea. "My mother wants to meet Eren and Eri so i want them to visit on my house. Is that alright with you, Mrs. Carla?" She nodded at me with a smile. "Yes of course, Eri should also see his other grandmother as well." I smiled at her.

"Papa!" A loud and cute voice came from across the room. I looked to where the voice came and saw a black-haired woman all dressed-up casually, carrying my son in her arms. She growled at me while Eri beamed in happiness when he saw me and quickly jumped onto the ground from the woman's grasp and ran towards me.

Hugging me in ecstasy and i hugged back. "Papa i've missed you." He said at me showing his ocean blue orbs onto mine. "I missed you too, Eri." I kissed him on the cheeks and on the forehead.

The black-haired woman sat beside her mother and keeps staring at me. "Who is he?" She asked to her mother. "This is Levi Ackerman, Eren's mate and Eri's father. Levi this is Mikasa, my daughter." We only stared at each other, giving each other a cold stare. "Dad had told me about Ackermans." Her eyes narrowed as she lowly growled at me trying not to scare my son. As i've thought we're not really gonna get along well. "Oh c'mon Mikasa he is a good guy and i can see kindness in his heart." She chuckled. Mikasa sighed as she stood up. "I'm gonna go visit Armin." She said heading out to door. "Okay, be safe!" Mrs. Carla said smiling.

"Papa, look!" Eri gave me three photos of Eren wearing different kinds of women's clothes, posing as a model. "Momma looks like a girl hihi." He giggled as i looked onto the photos. Eren is very cute and sexy on these outfits; Maid outfit, Schoolgirl outfit, and a Princess outfit. "Eren was once a cross-dresser model when Eri hasn't been born." Mrs. Carla said as she chuckled. "Momma is very pretty, right Papa?" I smiled as i nodded.

"Where's Momma?" I asked. "Momma is still sleeping upstairs. When Eri woke up, Momma kept murmuring Papa's name." He giggled. "Momma must have missed Papa too, right?" He said, looking at me with those cute eyes again. I chuckled as i lightly pinched his soft cheek. "You're so cute, just like your mother." I said, ruffling his head.

"Where's Mr. Jaeger?" I asked. "Oh, Grisha's off to work early in the morning." She said.

"Morning." A faint voice came from the other side of the room. As i've already knew who's voice it is. I quickly glanced at the stairway and saw Eren in his why so cute bed hair.

As i took a glance on his outfit, he is wearing an oversized T-shirt and short shorts. I was astonished at the view by how sexy he was, t-shirt slightly slid off over his shoulders making his neck exposed. God i wish i could bang him already. I admit i guess i was a little bit aroused even at his photos i looked on earlier.

"Goodmorning Sweetie. How was your sleep?" Mrs. Carla asked. "It was good." Eren said while rubbing his eyes. I guess he didn't notice me, but when he removed his hands away from his face.

He suddenly snapped back when he saw me and quickly fixed his hair and clothes. "W-why are you here?" He asked when Eri got off my lap and ran towards him. "Momma, come here!" Eri said pulling Eren's hand heading towards me.

"Ah!" Eri suddenly pushed Eren, making him trip and fell right in front of me. He fell on top of me, making me laid down the sofa. "Oops." Eri smiled nervously.

"Well, we better leave you two here. Let's go change your clothes Eri." Mrs. Carla said as she stood up and holds Eri's hand. "Eh? Why?" Eri asked curiously. "Levi's mother wants to meet you and your mother." She said as they walked away, leaving the two of us alone.

"I-I'm sorry, i didn't mean to." He quickly stood up. But then i sat up and grabbed him and laid him back to me, making him sit on my lap. "U-uhm... what does Mom mean about meeting your mother?" He asked nervously blushing because of our close distance. "My mother wants to meet you and Eri." I said as i hold his chin, pulling his face closer to me and kissed him. "Levi... mmh...." He resisted pushing me away, but i was too strong when i held his shoulders.

"I'll take you two to my mansion, is that alright with you?" I asked through kisses. "Fine... but can you just
... mmh..mpmh... stop for a moment." I chuckled as i pulled away. He panted then leaned his head over my shoulder hiding his blush. "I don't know what to do with you." He randomly said, then i hugged him.

I caressed his cheeks and kissed him again. This time he didn't resist and instead he kissed back.

Our kisses turned deeper until a loud footsteps came. "Momma! Papa!" It was Eri that was running towards us. Eren quickly pulled away and got off me.

"Momma, i'm done showering and changing clothes. Now i want to see Obaatyan." (Obaatyan - grandma in japanese). "Wait here, i need to take a shower too and dress up." Eren said to Eri as he walked away.

Mrs. Carla soon came back again. "Oh thank goodness Eri you're just here. I thought you ran away again and hid anywhere. I'm worried." Mrs. Carla said sitting down on the sofa as Eri giggled. "Eri ran away because Eri wants to be with Papa." Eri said as he climbed onto my lap and sat down.

"Eri how many have i told you not to talk in 3rd Person." Both me and my son chuckled. "I'm gonna try not to talk like that again, Obaatyan." Eri smiled as Mrs. Carla nodded.

"Levi, i see you blushing while staring at Eren earlier." Mrs. Carla slyly smiled at me as i blushed. "M-Mrs. Carla, it's not what you think-...." I stuttered as she cut me off by a laugh. "I know you do, Levi. Besides, he loves wearing short clothes. You can keep those three photos of him." She said as i smiled. "Thanks."

I played with Eri in a few minutes until Eren came back, all dressed up.

"How do i look?" He asked nervously hiding his hands at his back.

As i examined him, he is wearing a brown short that can almost expose his feminine legs and a green off-shoulder with a pink clip on his hair. "You look beautiful." I said, but also in a sexy tone. I'm aroused again DAMN IT. But then i noticed the mark on the side of his neck. "Eren, the mark-...." He cut me off. "It's okay, thanks anyways." He smiled blushing.

"Momma, let's go!" Eri said in excitement. Eren nodded as i picked up Eri and carried him outside the house. I put Eri on the backseat and turned around. "It was a pleasure meeting you again, Mrs. Carla." I bowed as she chuckled. "Me too, Dear. Have fun!" We smiled smiled at each other as i get in the car with Eren beside me. I started the engine and drove away.

(3rd Person PoV )

Eren is shuddering, pheromones surrounding him with anxiety. "Momma? Are you okay?" Eri frowned as he turned his head to look at his child. "I'm okay." Eren forced a smile. Levi held his hand and let out his pheromones to soothe him down. Eren finally calmed down and looked at his Alpha. "Thank you." He whispered, Levi just smiled.

When they arrived at the mansion, Eren and Eri were astonished as just how big it is. They entered the gate that was opened by the guard. Levi turned the car around the fountain and stopped the car right at the entance. "Papa! This place is so beautiful!" Eri exclaimed as his father let out a chuckle. "Save that for later because there's still a lot wonderful places you might like inside." Levi get out of the car and walked around to open the door for Eren. He lend him his hand and the brunette held it, getting off the car. Then Eren picked up his son, holding his hand.

While Eri was holding his hand, he reached to his father's hand and holds it.

They walked on the stairways making their way inside. The guards opened the doors then they went inside. Eri let go of their hands and reached up his hands to his father while jumping. "Papa!" Levi picked him up carrying him in his arms. The raven pulled his mate closer to him by holding his hand.

While walking, Eri kept admiring at how big and beautiful this place is that looks like a castle.

Suddenly a loud voice came across the hallway. "Levi!" It was Hange, running towards them. Eren got scared and hid behind his Alpha, tugging his shirt. Hange stumbled and tripped onto the floor when her feet crossed. "Oi, the maids just cleaned the floor leaving without a single dirt left and you kept tripping dirtying it all off again." Levi groaned. Eri adorably laughed at her. Hange stood up and fixed herself. "Nah, i just showered earlier. Maybe just for today." She scoffed making Levi hissed. "Sooooo!! HI THERE LITTLE BOY! I'M HANGE ZOE! YOU CAN CALL ME AUNTIE HANGE! WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" She squealed at little raven. "Hello Auntie Hange, i'm Eri." He smiled.

"AAAAAAAAND IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN EREN! I'M SORRY IF I WENT A LITTLE BIT CRAZY THE FIRST TIME WE MET BECAUSE I'VE BEEN HYPER THAT DAY, BUT DON'T WORRY BECAUSE STARTING TODAY! I'M GONNA BE SO MUCH HYPER AND MAD CRAZY BECAUSE YOU THREE ARE GONNA BE TOGETHER NOW! YAHOOO!" Hange bustled, loudly cheering making an echo on the hallways. Eren was dumbfounded while the raven sighed.

"So Eren, where were you these past few years?" Hange asked. "Me and my family went to the other side of the Japan, that's where Eri grew up." Eren said as he walked next to Levi. "Oh so that's why Levi can't find you, you were stay hidden. Levi was so sad that you didn't show up for years." Hange scoffed as Levi hissed. "Tsk! Shut up Shittyglasses!" Eren didn't said a word and instead, he clinged into his Alpha's arm, feeling a bit of regret. Hange noticed the mark on Eren's neck and decided to tease him. He touched the mark making Eren yelp. "Oooohhh how sensitive, i can see you guys doing something last night, right?" Eren blushed. "Stop it, Four-eyes!" Levi growled as Eri only laughed even though he didn't know what they were talking about.

Soon they were met with a short woman, followed with a tall blonde man. It was Kuchel and Erwin closing to their distance. "Waaaaaaah! You two finally came!!" She shouted running towards them and pulled Eren into a hug. "Oh Dear, i'm so happy to see you!" She greeted as Eren hugged back. "M-Me too...." He stuttered. She backed up and cupped Eren's cheeks. "You're so pretty and sexy." The brunette blushed. "T-Thank you. You're pretty too." Kuchel chuckled.

"Mother, i told you to wait at the garden." Levi said in a stern voice. "Hmm, i didn't remember saying a promise that i wouldn't leave the garden." Kuchel grinned as Levi glared at Erwin, but he just shrugged.

"Anyways, i'm Kuchel, Levi's mother and this is Erwin Smith." Erwin smiled at him. "What's your name, Dear?" She asked. "E-Eren Jaeger." He smiled back.

"Obaatyan!" Eri cheered as he reached out his small hands to his grandmother. "Oh my dear Grandson, you're so cute!" Kuchel exclaimed as she took Eri from Levi's grasp and hugged him. "You're just like your father." She said he hugged her back. "What's your name, baby boy?" She asked. "My name's Eri." Eri chuckled as Kuchel tickled his neck.

"Let's go get something to eat, shall we?" Kuchel asked. They all agreed and went into the dining room.

The room was quite large and it even has a long table with lots of different kinds of dishes that were already placed. All of them sat on their chairs. Levi is beside Eren while Eri is beside Kuchel and of course Hange and Erwin sat beside each other. "Please, make yourselves at home." Kuchel said. "Let's eat!" Hange cheered and they all started eating.

"Eren, let's go to my favorite place later, alright?" Kuchel said as Eren nodded. "Will i go there too?" Eri asked blinking his oceanic eyes adorably. "Of course, sweetie! You'll be coming with us." Kuchel smiled and ruffled his hair as he beamed in happiness. "Yay!" He exclaimed.

*Snap* a sound of a snapshot came from Hange camera taking a picture of Eri and Kuchel. All of them stared at her. "What? They're cute though." She said while grinning. All of them chuckled as Eren glanced at Levi that was smiling. He blushed and looked away when Levi turned to look at him. "Are you okay?" He caressed his cheek. Eren nodded. Levi held his hands and smiled at him. Eren turned at him and smiled back, feeling a bit more comfier.

*Snap* Hange took another picture from her camera, but this time it was Eren and Levi smiling at each other. "Yahooo! I finally got one!" She exclaimed. "Hey! Stop taking pictures in the middle of the breakfast." Levi sternly said. Hange ignored him and only laughed about it. Eren laughed a bit. 'Maybe he wasn't so bad at all.' Eren thought.

~•~

A few minutes later after the breakfast, they head their way to Kuchel's favorite place without Erwin and Hange. As they came, Eren and Eri were amazed by the beautiful view.

Next to the field of flowers are plain grass field with a bench on the side and trees around it. The sun shines brightly on every nature around them. It's like they're on a paradise. "I can't believe you had a wondrous place at the back of the mansion, Miss Kuchel. It's so pretty." Eren's mouth was agape as his eyes wandered around every nature and hearing birds chirping at the branches of the trees. "Obaatyan! This place is amazing." Eri beamed as Kuchel chuckled. "Isn't it? My baby Levi made this as a gift for me." Kuchel giggled. "Mother, i'm not a aby anymore." Levi frowned. Eri grabbed his father's hand. "Papa! Let's go play tag!" Levi nodded. "Sure." They walked to the plain field and started playing.

"Come here, Eren." Kuchel gestured Eren by tapping the bench to sit with her. "Hange and i were talking about you last night and we were wondering... why did you left Levi?" She asked with a frown on her face. "I-I'm sorry, i didn't really want to...." He paused for a moment. "I was scared of him, so i want to get away from him. I was scared of what he might do to me." Eren's tears trickled down from his eyes. Kuchel turned to look at Levi and Eri. "Look." Eren glanced to where Kuchel was staring. All he saw was a father and son happily playing around. "Look how happy Levi is." She smiled. "Eren i just want you to know that you don't have to be scared of him." He looked down to his feet, wiping his tears.

"Yeah, he's a great guy y'know?" "Ahh!" The brunette yelped by the sudden voice popping out from the back of the bench. "Heheheh i sneaked in since Levi won't let me come through." Hange whispered while hiding on the back of the bench. "Tell you what, Levi may be a grumpy and ferocious man, but he has a kind heart for all the people he loved and cared for, it was his soft side. He'd do anything to keep you safe, even if it means troubling other people." She said while taking pictures of Eri and Levi playing. Kuchel chuckled.

"Eren, Levi didn't really want to become a mafia... but unfortunately, he was forced to." Kuchel said as Eren's eyes widened. "Forced to? By who?" Kuchel only smiled. "You'll get too know soon...." Hange said.

"Eren, will you accept my son for who he is?" He looked back at Levi and smiled. "Yes, he is my mate after all and i also... love him." He said blushing as Kuchel and Hange beamed. "Yessssss i knew you would say that. Now my ship is sailing." Hange whispered. "Well then, let's get your wedding dress, shall we?" Hange asked teasingly. "W-Wedding dress?" Eren blushed as Kuchel laughed. "Just kidding, i just wanted to lighten you up a bit." Eren chuckled.

"Papa, can Eri stay here?" Eri asked as he sat down the grass beside his father. "Sure, only if Momma stays here too." Eri beamed and went to Eren. "Momma, come here." He grabbed his hand and led him to sit beside Levi. Eri sat in the middle of them. "Momma, let's stay here with Papa." Eri said as he held his mother and father's hand. "But grandma Carla and Grandpa Grisha and Auntie Mikasa will be sad without you." Eren said as he frowned. "We can still visit them! Pwease!" Eri showed his cute pouty face. Levi held Eren's hand and caressed it. "Eren, stay with me." He said as Eren thought about it and decided. "Alright." Eri cheered. "Yay! We will live with Papa!" Eri beamed jumping around. Levi wrapped his arm around Eren's waist and smiled at him. "I'm glad you agreed." Levi said, placing his forehead onto Eren's while the brunette blushed. Eri sat back in the middle of them while Hange hid onto the bushes, quickly picturing them from a close distance.

"I-I have to get our clothes back home." Eren stuttered. "No, just stay here. I'll have them delivered here by my men." Levi said as he sniffed the brunette's neck. "Alright." He said as he blushed even more. Eren leaned his head onto Levi's shoulder while stroking Eri's hair. "Momma, Eri is tired." Eri said while rubbing his droopy eyes. "Already? But it's still midday." Eren frowned as Levi chuckled. "My baby is already sleepy huh?" He kissed Eren's cheek and picked him up. When he stood up, he grabbed Eren's hand and started walking. "Mother, i'll be putting Eri to your room." Levi said as his mother nodded. "Levi, Eri won't be alone right?" Eren said looking worried as Levi only smiled at him. "Don't worry, Mother will be with him." He reassured as their fingers intertwined.

While walking, Levi called Erwin to get Eren and Eri's clothes from their home and soon they arrived into Kuchel's room. Levi put Eri gently onto the bed. He was already asleep, Levi covered him a blanket and kissed his forehead.

"Levi, i just want to talk about something to you." Eren said fiddling his fingers. "Let's not talk about it here." Levi grabbed Eren's hand and walked out of the room, heading to Levi's room. "Where are we going?" Eren asked. "To our room." Levi said as Eren blushed. 'Our... room?'

_________________________________________

Yes! Their ROOM! HAHAHAHHAHAH
LEMON🍋 IS JUST AHEAD!
WAIT WUT?
AHH YES! THERE WILL BE LEMON IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! Maybe tomorrow... or not.

Please wait.
Sorry for the long wait!🙏
Chapter........
Chapter 3: "Papa" (Part II)🍋
That's it.

Kbye.👌

-RivaiiEren🍑🍋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 6K 23
Eren Jeager is an omega. The most downsized werewolf. His father, the alpha of the Marian Warrior pack, killed his wife (Eren's mother) because she g...
1.4K 91 30
Eren Yeager freed himself from his abusive father. In doing so he nacame a true alpha. Now he is with his once infamous beta pack where he has found...
215K 9.5K 26
Yes, I am Levi Ackerman. A Mafia boss. People feared me from the moment they hear my name. Whoever messes up with me will meet their death. I am stro...
4.1K 119 16
THERE ARE MISTAKES IN THIS BECAUSE I CAN'T WRITE :) I'M SORRY :} JUST IGNORE THEM :) I'M STUPID - ///// ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A boy named Eren is a...