Hell's Cinnamon Roll (Izuku x...

By 0GrayDaBoi

A certain greenette boy was minding his own business until he stumble upon a weird looking portal. Inside of... More

Prologue
Extra Chapter 1
Coffee Lover
It's Lemon Time

The Ritual

5.3K 71 79
By 0GrayDaBoi

It was early in the morning at the boy's dorm of class 2-A, two people were awake to this time of day. The first one to wake up was Midoriya because he was assigned to make breakfast, and the second one to wake up was the midget with a purple balls for a hair was known as Mineta. He was knocking to his friends door with a bag on his back and an old mysterious book to his hands.

Mineta: *knocks 3x* Hey Kaminari! are you awake yet? Come on dude, wake up already.

The door was slowly opened by a yellow haired teenager with black line on his hair. He was rubbing his tired eyes cause of the sudden disturbance of the little grapist.

Kaminari: *sigh* dude it's early in the morning, can't we do this later?

He crosses his arms to his chest and then looked at the local midget with his still tired eyes.

Mineta: Hello there! Have you heard of our lord and saviour, Jesu-

*BLEEP*

Mineta: Dude! We're doing this for our dream of becoming the Ultimate Harem King!! I didn't even sleep well because i was busy thinking of all the busty demon girls that we're about to summon today!!

Kaminari: Like i said, it's early in the morning. Can't we do this after breakfast i haven't even eaten breakfast yet.

Kaminari was about to leave his room to eat breakfast but suddenly he got tackled by the local midget, sending the electric user to the floor back to his room. Mineta landed on top of blonde grabbing him on the collar.

Kaminari: Oof! What the hell are you-

Mineta: Our Breakfast can wait! For now, it's time for us to summon some sexy demons!!

Kaminari: Okay! okay, we'll do the thing just get off me!

Mineta quickly get himself off to Kaminari. He then get his bag behind his back and started to get all of things needed to start the ritual.

Kaminari: Wow, you really prepared for this Didn't you?

Mineta: Yeah i did! i was so excited yesterday so i already got all the things needed for this. I even read all the things written in this book that we found some days ago.

He holds onto the old grimoire with both of his hands, he showed it to the blonde.

Kaminari: I can't believe that the person who owned that would just threw the book away. i mean, this book has real magic! I remember the first time we used magic and it was awesome!

Mineta: That time when we used magic to Midoriya?

Kaminari: yep! that's the one!

( Flashback )

Mineta: is he coming out?

Kaminari: yeah, he said he'll be coming out of his room in a sec.

They we're infront of Izuku's room door waiting for the greenette to come out of his room. Mineta was holding some weird black powder in a little sack that he made with the help of the book. then suddenly the door was opened, coming out of the door is Izuku. He saw the peverted duo and tried greeting them keyword tried.

Izuku: Hey Gu-

Mineta: YEEEET!!

Without any hesitation, Mineta quickly threw some of the black powder onto Izuku's face making him cough.

Izuku: *cough* what *cough* was *cough* tha-

Izuku suddenly stopped talking, his pupils widened cause of the black powder that was thrown to him.

Mineta: ....Did it work?

Kaminari: Don't know but try giving him a command?

Mineta: Okay! umm Midoriya could you make 50 chocolates pancakes for the both of us?

Izuku didn't replied to the question he just went to the elevator leaving both of them confused.

Kaminari: It didn't work... Welp, that was a stupid way to waste our time.

Mineta: Wait! Midoriya wouldn't just left us without answering our question. Maybe his making the chocolate pancakes now, let's go to the kitchen and find out!

Kaminari: *sigh* fine.

They then went to the stairs cause it's much faster than going to the elevator, they found their way to the dinnertable when they're about to enter the kitchen Izuku came out of the kitchen with both holding 50 chocolates pancakes on each hand.

Kaminari: HOLY SHIT!!! IT WORKS!!

Mineta: DAMN!! THAT WAS SOME FAST COOKING!!!

Izuku then sets both of the pancakes on the dinnertable. The duo started eating their pancakes while crying because now they both believe that magic is real! They finally have something that will help them from their journey to becoming The Ultimate Harem King.

( Flashback Ends )

Mineta: Man, that was some good pancakes!

Kaminari: Wait, i just realised something.

Mineta: What's that?

Kaminari: Why didn't we think of using the Powder to the girls.

Mineta: ......

Kaminari: ......

Mineta: WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME BACK THEN!!! WE COULD'VE HAD A HAREM BACK THEN!!!

Kaminari: I FORGOT OKAY! MIDORIYA'S PANCAKES WAS SO GOOD THAT I FORGOTTEN BEING A PERVERTED PERSON!!

They both screamed to each other they started arguing to why they didn't make a harem before. But eventually the blonde had enough so he called for a truce.

Kaminari: *sigh* okay, let's just say that it's both our fault that we didn't started harem back then so how about it?

Mineta: okay, it's our fault.

Kaminari: So, is everything ready now?

Mineta: Yes! We got everything to start the ritual.

Kaminari: *sigh* this better be worth it.

Mineta: I promise you that this will be worth it cause we'll have our own demon harem after this ritual!

Kaminari: alright, alright let's get over this!

The midget then started the ritual, Kaminari watched the midget spewing some weird languages from his mouth and spilling some weird mixed substance onto the floor where he drew a demonic circle on it.

Mineta: Now, the last part we need.

Kaminari: And what's that?

Mineta: ...A person's blood...

Mineta then pulled out a razor from his pockets then tried giving it to Kaminari.

Kaminari: Why the hell am i the one getting cut?!

Mineta: Come on dude! I can't cut myself! Im sensitive to pain and you're the only one here!

Kaminari: For your Information! We're doing this to my room! My room! If you're not cutting yourself up then get out of my room and do it yourself.

Mineta: Fine! But you'll be the one cutting me!

He then gave the razor to the electric, Kaminari held the midget's left arm preparing himself to make a small cut to the midget's little hand.

Kaminari: so.. do i do it fast? or do i do it slowly?

Mineta: Of course doing it fast! It's less painful than doing it slo-

Kaminari: Woops..

Mineta: ........

Kaminari ........

Kaminari interrupted him by immediately cutting his hand fast also making a long cut onto his hand. The room was filled with silence until.

Mineta: AHHHHHHHH!-

( This Timeskip is BTYB a chibi Izuku Making Pancakes )

After Mineta screamed like a little bitch he got his left hand bandaged by Kaminari. The duo manages to finish the ritual, and now they're waiting for a portal to appear.

Kaminari: Do you know how much time will it takes for the portal to appear?

Mineta: Well, the book said it will take about 50 minutes or 1 hour for the portal to appear, but there's a chance it will appear for 5 minutes.

Kaminari: really?! What are the chances of getting the fastest way?

Mineta: It said here that the chances for the portal to appear in the fastest way is 0.00000001%

Kaminari: Damn! That's some low rates! This rates feels like from a game i used to play where i tried to summon some Hot 5* Girls but got cucked blocked by some 3* traps instead.

Mineta: So, do we take the chance of us getting the fastest way then?

Kaminari: Nah, since we're both perverted, our luck will be pretty much low. So how about we eat breakfast before the portal appear?

Mineta: Sure, but we have to hurry though because our breakfast might got eaten by our classmates.

Kaminari: Oh shit you're right! Let's go then!

The two stood up and walked out of the room they're where in, they both then went to fastest way to go to the 1st floor of the dorms the stairs so they started to find their way for breakfast.

( Izuku's Perspective )

I was inside of the elevator waiting for the elevator to go to the boy's dorms because of the two missing people, So he decided to stop by and tell them about their breakfast. The elevator eventually reached it's destination and i started my journey to find those two with my homemade coffee.

Izuku: 'I'll start from Kaminari-san's room since it's closer from the elevator.'

After walking through the halls i finally arrived at Kaminari- San's Front door. I sipped to my coffee and knocked at door to wake up Kaminari-san.

Izuku: *knocks 4x* ah, Kaminari-san are you awake yet? Huh?

When i was about to knock again at the door, i noticed the door was slightly open so i decided to open the door to take a peak to what's inside of the room. when i peaked the only things that i saw was the lights were open, the bed was empty and the bathroom door was also empty. I then decided to go inside Kaminari-san's room and the last thing that i didn't saw was a ritual circle or whatever it's called.

Izuku: 'What the? why would Kaminari-san make this? The candles here just got lighted from now and same for the weird substance on the floor it's like Kaminari-san just now dropped the substance here and is that blood? No, I Shouldn't touch someone's privacy this is wrong.'

I was about to walk out through the door when suddenly i heard a loud wind from behind me, when i looked at what's behind me to know what was the cause of the sound. When i looked, I saw a red crimson portal opened just above the ritual that Kaminari-san did.

Izuku: 'What the?! Is it another Villain attack?!'

My thoughts got interrupted by the portal, it started sucking me trying to get me inside portal. So my instinct came in and grabbed the nearest things for me the doorknob.

Izuku: -_- 'Of all the things that are nearest to me, i chose the doorknob. '

The Portal was now sucking me into it in a hard way to the point where my body wants to fly through the portal that was sucking me. I saw that i was the only thing that was sucked by the portal leaving all things except for me in the exact place where they were original where.

Izuku: 'this might be the work of an enemy stand-'

*BLEEP*

Izuku: 'What kind a quirk would only suck the living beings?! This is like Thirteen-sensei's quirk but different!'

I looked at the doorknob that i was grabbing on with one arm and noticed that the doorknob almost breaking itself because of the intense sucking of the portal eventually the doorknob decided to give up on me.

Izuku: Ahh, Crap Baskets..

I was then forced to enter the portal giving me no idea to where im supposed to end up..

Welp, the real story starts next chapter. Don't worry i promise it will not take another week to finish it. For now here's the meme for today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

850K 39.6K 169
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
937K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
208K 5.1K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
870K 36.5K 78
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC