His Replaced bride ✔

By 37SpreadYourwings

Available now as Audiobook on Audible India. #1 on Indian #1 on Forced Marriages #1 on Billionaire #1 on Roma... More

prologue
1. Her life
2. Married
3. Truth Revealed.
4. Decision
5. Unknown wife
6. Conflict with family
7. He is Rude
8. Outburst
9. Moving together
10. Building her life
11. Smile, after long
12. New Hopes
13. A change
14. First day
15. He is angry.
16. Feeling bad.
17. Taunt & Smile
18. Worst day
19. Kiss of love
20. Comfort & hesitation
21. By her side.
22. New day
23. Misunderstanding
24. A Restless heart
25. A Coffee date...
26. One step closer
27. Way towards Acceptance
28. Taking care of each other
29. Clossness
30. Workholic Couple
31. Kiss of Love and anger
32. Missing him
33. He is back
34. love and Anger
35. Sweet Home
36. Unusual birthday
38. My wife
39. Moments
40. His home, Her Strength
41. Temptations
Teaser
42. Friends & an unique proposal
43. Disturbances
44. Evil eye
45. Its hurting
46. All yours
47. Cheater??
48. Broken
49. Paining hearts.
50. Waiting for each other
51. Tit for Tat
Our Chit- chat
52. Confession
53. Finding the Solence again
54. Game over
55. Only Love
56 Always And Forever
Epilogue
Celebration
Surprise
Audiobook

37. First date

154K 8K 1.9K
By 37SpreadYourwings

Unedited.

Samaira rushed into the bathroom after locking the door, She jumped in excitement. She was laughing like a madwoman.

The day became more special for her with him around her. As he said, he was with her all day since morning. Now it's evening, So he asked her to get ready for their date. She was having the feeling that this night would be special with him because she was going on a Date with Abhimaan, her husband. She had never gone on a date before.

She doesn't know what this night would be like, she doesn't know how will this night will end. But, she was so, so excited and happy.

She thought to took a warm bath to relax her muscles. She closed her eyes and felt relaxed immediately. She lay in the bathtub for almost half an hour and after that, she showered and washes her hair.  She came down wearing a bathrobe.

She stood in front of her closet to think about the dress. She wanted to get ready, she wanted to do some efforts today for him, because she wanted to look good for him.

After debating for 10 minutes, she chooses a white dress, ankle-length with a small slit at the sides. The dress was not much revealing according to his wish. She remembered how he didn't like her dress last time. She chuckled at his childness. But she has no issues. She loved this dress also.

She wears her dress with a long golden chain to match that. She put some makeup also, eyeliner, nude eye shadow and lipstick. She left her long, straight hairs open as she likes.
She wears heels with the dress, she generally prefers flats but tonight is special. She will do anything to make it more special.

She looked at herself in the mirror and got satisfied with her efforts. Will he notice my efforts?? She wounders. She smiled confidently before coming out of her room but the scene was totally different in the other room.

Abhimaan is walking back and forth in his room while scrolling down something on his phone.

What to do on a date?

How to behave on a date??

What should I order on a first date?

Places for a special date??

"Damn, this google...not even a single proper answer..." He throws his phone on the bed in frustration. He was showing all cool in front of Samaira but from inside, he is getting nervous.

He had never gone on a proper date before, he never had the time and was not even interested in all these things. He had some nightstands, but everything was meaningless and this is fucking special and important.

He doesn't want to do any mistakes. He wanted to make it memorable for her. He groaned and called Sagar, The lover man.

"Where should I take Samaira for dinner??" He asked directly. He doesn't have time for pleasantries.

"There are so many restaurants and hotels, go anywhere.. And you disturbed me for this silly question." Sagar replied making faces on the other side.

"Don't make your face, I want a special place for her..give me a name fast." Abhimaan taunts him back.

"Ohooo....Is it a date??" Sagar sits straight finding the conversation interesting. Abhimaan rolled his eyes on him.

"Yes, any problem...Now do my work.." He cut the call without waiting for him to answer. He doesn't have time to hear his overexcited voice. Soon as his expectations, his cell beeped with his massage with the name of decent and good places. He knows some of them already, got finalized one of them.

He came out after getting ready and took a long breath to calm himself. He was going to knock on the door of her room but she opened it before he could do.

His mouth was open with surprise, he was stunned looking at the beauty in front of him. She lowers her eyes due to his intense gaze. She bites her lower lip.

He stepped towards her until he was just inches apart from her. In no time he snakes his arm around her waist and higher her towards him making their front press to each other.

"You are looking absolutely stunning, " he said huskily, kissing her cheek. She smiled.

"You are also looking handsome." Words left her mouth before she could stop them. He immediately stepped back, upped his brows in shock and surprise.

"Your first compliment to me.." He said. Well, she has always considered him handsome but never had said this to him. Not that she didn't want to but she wasn't able to voice out her thoughts before but now it's different.

"I'm glad you consider me handsome to match your standard," he said lifting her chin by his index finger.

Yes, today she couldn't stop herself because he was looking more handsome and drool-worthy and....hot. She wanted to stare at him for more time but she didn't want to embarrass herself more. She looked away to hide her blush.

He saw her cute blush and took a second to openly stare at her. He is confident in doing this and she nervous in this department. He saw her lips which were looking tempting to him. Her little makeup telling him about the efforts she made today.

"You are wearing heels today, you are looking hot in this, baby" he whispered in her ear to make her shiver. She looked at him with a little shock, he noticed. Her legs became weak at his compliment.

"I think we should leave now, come.." He said taking her hand in his. They sat in his shiny black Maserati and he drives off.

She kept on watching the view outside, she felt his eyes on her. She turned to him and watch him tighten the streeling wheel with a stiff expression.

"Are you alright??" She asked keeping her palm on his arm.

He closed his eyes for a second and smiled at her. She nodded. He was having a hard time sitting beside her, looking at her beautiful face, her sexy lips and her legs...he was able to have a look at her thighs from the slit of her dress. He badly wants to hold her and made her sit in his lap, kiss her senselessly and touch her long legs, feel her gorgeous body but he can't. They were taking small steps in their relationship, he just can't scare her by showing his wild desires.

After some time, they reached their destination. They came out and Samaira looked at the huge building in front of her. It was a nice hotel and seems fancy. She felt good for choosing this dress to wear, to match the surroundings and his reputation also. She would never let him down.

They entered and he asked for his table in authority. A guy showed them their way. He walked behind him not knowing she has stopped in her way. She was watching a beautiful fountain with colourful lights, from the window on their way. She stopped there for a second.

Abhimaan looked behind and frowned on not finding her. He came back and saw she was already coming. He got relaxed watching her smile at him.

He took a look at her again, the dress was beautiful, not extra revealing, just perfect like her. The way she carries herself with proper elegance and confidence. For him, she was the epitome of class. He admires her and felt a sudden pride.

"Sorry, I was watching that fountain.." She said and he nodded. Then, he took her to the private portion which he asked for. She looked around and found there was only one table for them. She watched him going towards the table and pulled a chair, she stepped forward to sat and smiled at his sweet gesture but he sat there himself.

Okay!! No problem.

She pulled another chair for her and sat. He widens his eyes and got up immediately.

"Get up, I was supposed to pull the chair for you.." He said making her confused.

"No...It's fine, .." Samaira said but he forced her to get up and then he pulled the same chair and made her sit.

"It's our first date, it should be perfect." He announced which made her smile. She saw his uneasiness in the middle.

Abhi, make it good....make it good.

"Sir, Your order.." Just then a waiter came to receive their order. She goes through the menu but before her, he placed their order. She put the menu back, he didn't let me say.

She drunk some water, looked around. He kept on tapping his foot on the ground, he was getting conscious by passing time. Their food came and she found mostly were Non- veg or her dislike. She only found salad good enough for her. Guess, I have to starve tonight. She pouts but doesn't say anything.

Abhimaan didn't realize the blunder he has already made in his nervousness. For him he was trying to be best, both were eating silently. He saw she was just having salad and drinks...he frowned.

"Samaira, you didn't like the food." He asked her. She stopped not knowing what to say.

"It's good....I...I'm just not very hungry..." She replied. She doesn't want him to make guilty. She knows, he doesn't do this intentionally.

"But you should try this...wait...shit.." He looked at the food. It was Non- veg. She doesn't like Non-veg, she told him once.

"I'm so sorry, Samaira....I forgot, why didn't you order for yourself..." He asked her. She gave him are-you-serious-look.

"because you didn't let me." She said with a pout on her lips. He felt useless and guilty at the same time. He knows, he is ruining this.

"I...Actually....I..." He didn't know what to say. He felt ashamed of himself. Samaira looked at him, with wide orbs, he is stammering.

The Abhimaan Rajvansh is nervous.

Samaira couldn't control herself but laughed at him. This was her place to be nervous and stammer in front of him always. How can the table turn today??

Cute...she said in mind looking at him.

"Sorry, I will order now.." She said composing herself. He didn't say anything.

Make fun of me, I'll see you when my turn come. He said in mind twisted his lips. She found him cute with the annoying face.

"Let me fill your glass..." He tries to make up for his behaviour. She nodded but no. This has to get more worse, he spills the drink on her hand and a little on her dress also.

"Shit....I'm sorry, Sorry...I didn't realize...." He got up and turns to her. He cleaned her hand and her dress with a tissue, he is getting way too tensed and spoiling everything. She sensed his uneasiness and holds his hand in her.

"It's okay Abhimaan, It's not a big deal.. " she said to make him calm. He stopped hearing her sweet voice. He runs his fingers in his hair in frustration.

He has ruined it completely.

Congratulations Mr Rajvansh.

"I think we should leave now.." He announced suddenly making her socked and sad at the same time. She didn't even enjoy it but she nodded and they left.

They were coming out in silence after paying their bills. No one had food, no one enjoyed it yet. She watched his fell face and his upset mood. He was disappointed in himself. He wanted to make it memorable to her, and yeah indeed it was memorable. A complete flop date.

He felt her hand on his arm, he looked at her. She smiled and put her head on his arm, holding him. She smiled at him with love and satisfaction.

"We have so many dates to enjoy, Right??" She asked him. He rubbed her palm back and sighed.

"Sorry, I could not make our first date memorable.." He said in his sad and disappointed voice. She didn't like this, she always wished and liked him in authority and power.

"We can still make it, in our home.." She said, his eyes twinkle on her words. Home....their home.

.
.
.
.
"No, Abhimaan....not like this...make it small.." Samaira told him. He stopped and looked at her. He cutting vegetables right now.

They were currently in their kitchen making pasta. Well, he is making it. He wanted to make it up for his stupidity, so was cooking today. But he doesn't know anything. Samaira was giving him instructions and he was trying to follow them.

"Abhimaan not like this....God...let me do this, you go and sit.." Samaira yelled and ordered him to stop, watching him fighting with the spatula. He is messing with everything but still, he has to cook today.

"You don't trust me....I can handle this.." Abhimaan said when she aside him and holds the command. She shook her head and asked him to go and wait. He twisted his lips and left angrily.

.
.
.
.
She came to the hall with the pasta and gasped on seeing the view in front of her. Everything was dark, just some lights on the wall and some candles on the table were illuminating in the darkness. It was looking romantic.

She felt him behind her, she turns her face a little.

"I'm not a complete waste, I guess..." He whispered in her ear. He places the pasta on the table and pulls a chair for her. He didn't forget, she giggles at him.

He loves the sound of her giggle, her smiles and her twinkling eyes.

He pours some red wine for them, and both drinks this. They ate together, she was done and he starts the light music around the hall.

"May I have a dance this the pretty lady??" He forwards his palm to her. She felt butterflies in her stomach. She put her palm over his and got up.

This is all romantic, like some dream.

"I don't know, how to dance.." She said when he pulled her to him by holding her waist.

"Neither I..." He replied back with a smile. They kept on moving with the flow of music. They can learn everything together. He joined their forehead giving a kiss on her cheek.

She smiled closing her eyes. She never thought this day will come. She is in his home, her home....in his arms, this is not fake. She knows it.

She has always felt his gesture, full of care and love. The way he looked at her always like she the most beautiful girl. The way his touches made her feel, this is not something to hide or control. She cannot even stop this anymore.

Her heart beat got fasten with the thought of something, his taking stand for her, his care, his teasing her, his touches, his always giving her respect......she never realized this before, this feeling....she was falling for this man. She was falling for her husband.

"I like you, Abhimaan..." And she said. She couldn't stop herself, she doesn't want to. She didn't say, love, because she doesn't want to shock him suddenly.

He opened his eyes on hearing her words. He was dumbfounded by her confession. She felt her palm got sweaty. She doesn't know if she has done right by saying her heart, but now she is afraid of his reaction.

......

I enjoyed and laughed a lot imagine this part, thinking about the nervous Abhimaan.😆😆....

He must be cute today..

He messed up everything....but no worries, when you have a super talented wife.😎😎

Finally, they have their cute and simple date, luxury and fancy places don't matter, love matters only and they on their way to enjoy and live that.

Samaira, realized something.....she is in love❤❤🥰🥰🥰

Our confident Girl, who says she is always emotional.....see, she confessed before him...😎😎😎😎🤩🤩

He is shocked, surprised..... let's wait for his reaction.

Any guesses....??

Vote

Share

Comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 59.7K 36
(UFW sequel#2) (Unwanted series#3) Ask me. What was my fault in all this? Just this I love him without my knowledge. I fell for him when I knew he co...
1.7M 90.7K 59
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...
639K 35.1K 70
(BOOK 1) SHEKHAWAT FAMILY Arika Raichand had come to Bangalore to attend her cousin's marriage. She had planned that she would attend her wedding and...
90.1K 6.3K 38
CAN AN ARRANGE MARRIAGE TURN INTO SOMETHING MORE? Abhiraj Singh Rajvansh, a 31-year-old, stoic, intimidatingly gorgeous billionaire CEO, unfortunatel...