Different

Par GRACE091319

I went to the rooftop of the building and stood at the end of it. I held my necklace that was given by my gra... Plus

🔰DIFFERENT🔰
Prologue
Chapter 1: Campus Crush
Chapter 2 : Old Bestfriend
Chapter 3: Transferees
Chapter 4: Yoongi~oppa's cousin
Chapter 6: Kim Taehyung
Chapter 7: I'm Jungkook
Chapter 8: The Sacrifice
Chapter 9: New Beginning
🔰AUTHOR'S NOTE🔰
Chapter 10: The Feeling
Chapter 11: Be my Girlfriend
Chapter 12: Confusion
Chapter 13: Arguments and Deals
Chapter 14: School Showdown pt. 1
Chapter 15: School Showdown pt. 2
Chapter 16: New Kingka
Chapter 17: Induction Ball
Chapter 18: Save Me
🔰AUTHOR'S NOTE🔰
Chapter 19: I'm Fine
Chapter 20: Rain
Chapter 21: Don't leave me
Chapter 22: Invitation
Chapter 23: 18 roses
Chapter 24: Red
Chapter 25: Annoying Suitor
Chapter 26: Happier
Chapter 27: I'll be there
Chapter 28: Changes
Chapter 29: Jagiya
Epilogue
🔰ONCE UPON A TALE🔰

Chapter 5: Mr. Arrogant or Mr. Right?

82 7 3
Par GRACE091319

Eunhye's POV

"Who's Jungkook?"

"Uhm... I don't know." I smiled sheepishly at him.

"You don't know?" He asked me and I just nod. "But why on earth do you have a necklace with a 'Jungkook' engraved in it?" He interrogated me.

Is he some kind of jealous? Why is he asking so much questions about it? Did he somehow liked me?

"Uh...uhm....I-" "Do you have a namjachinku Eunhye? Or at least an ex?"

"You know that I'm NBSB right? And I don't have a namjachinku." I stated.

"Then who the he-" I cut him off.

"This necklace is from my halabeoji, my halabeoji gave it to me when I'm still 10." I explained.

"So your halabeoji's name is Jungkook?" He ask confused.

"Anya, but my halabeoji told me that the man who have my name in his necklace is the one destined for me, because those mokeoli's are in pairs." I elaborated.

It took minutes before he finally spoke,

"So you believe in it?" He asked and I just shrugged it off.

"No." I replied and he sighed.

"Arraseo. Get in now." He commanded.

"I don't have my keys." I said.

He fished in his pockets and brought out his keys. He then unlocked the door with his keys and I gasped.

"How did that happen?" I ask surprised.

"We have same doors, now get in." He said before going in his own house.

"Channie~ah!" I shouted and he turned around facing me. "Kanshamnida!" I thanked him and he just nod before walking away.

***
"The new student here in our class will start his day today. Introduce yourself mister." Mr. Park announced.

A muscular man wearing a hoodie walked in. He removed the hoodie and I recognized him as the Gguk guy that insulted me just yesterday. His hair is all raised up like some kind of bad boy or gangster. I quickly averted my gaze and turned to Taehyung.

"Hey Tae, it's him." I told Tae.

"Oh." Taehyung said before eyeing the guy up and down.

"I hope you will cooperate with us Mr. Jeon." Mr. Park said clearly with a slight satoori accent. "Go sit beside that empty chair next to Ms. Byun." He added and my eyes widened.

He walked towards me and I move away from him and sticked with Taehyung. He stared at me before sitting next to me then we begin with our lesson.

*Time skip*

The bell rang and all the students went out for lunch. I packed my stuff and went to the library waiting for Tae to comeover. I was reading a novel when suddenly the book is taken way from me.

I glanced up and saw that annoying guy. "Enchanted? You believe in fairy tales? What a nerd girl." He mocked.

I grabbed the book and answered. "Fairy tales are more amazing than real life." I fixed my glasses.

"Right let's go nerdy." He grabbed my arm and started walking outside.

Girls seemed to set me on fire with their death stares as Gguk continued to pull me somewhere.

"Let me go!" I struggled from his grip but I managed to pull my arm away.

I was about to walk back to the library because Taehyung might be there in any minute by now when,

"Where do you think you're going?" This annoying guy asked raising an eyebrow.

"Away from you...... asshole." I whispered the last word.

"Aniya, you're going to tour me here." He stated.

"Why not ask Yoongi oppa? He's your cousin right? Why me?" I asked annoyed.

"Because you're the only one I know here Byun Eunhye. Plus, my cousin's very lazy." He explained.

"Well, I'm also lazy." I told him and walked away but he held my wrist.

"Yeah, you must be lazy but you can't punch me as strong as Yoongi hyung can, so let's go." He said before grabbing me again.

***

"This is the rooftop and our last destination in our 'tour' in the school mister Gguk." I tiredly told the man beside me.

We were now at the rooftop and he's staring in the view here.

"I will go now." I simply said before turning my back but suddenly I felt a hand on my fingers so I instantly look up to be met by his majestic features.

His silky soft coconut looking hair, with those enchanting eyes, pointed nose and sharp jawline makes him look gorgeously majestic if that is even a word. He then turned his gaze towards me and I got enchanted by those brown eyes.

"You're drooling." He smirked.

What the hell? Did I just stare at this arrogant guy?

"No, I'm not." I instantly looked away feeling a rush of blood in my cheeks.

And now I'm blushing? Am I in some kind of spell right now?

He chuckled. "Give me your phone."

I look at him. "Excuse me?"

"Ok if you don't want a picture of me." He cockily stated.

"Of course I don't want to have a picture of your face in my phone. So, mister can I have my hand now?" I asked sarcastically.

"Never. You're staying with me here." He simply answered not letting my hand go instead dragging me to the bench near the end of the rooftop.

"I already spend my break and almost two classes touring you here!" I yelled at him, annoyance consuming me.

"Then spend the remaining class hours with me." He said as he sat in the bench not letting my hand go.

I was shooked first but I gather myself together before screaming. "Michyeoseo?!"

He looked at my eyes directly giving me a bunny smile. "Aniya, just golden."

He's really handsome and cute. He's more good looking than Chanyeo- WTF EUNHYE WHAT ARE YOU THINKING???

I averted my eyes from his gaze and I feel that he tugs my hand slightly and saw him tapping the space next to him.

I sat there and look in the view he was staring at. After some minutes, I felt something ticklish in my hand so I look down and saw his fingers playing in my hand. I looked at him but he is staring into space so I slowly slip my hand away and that brought him to stare at me.

He stared at me for a while and I feel awkward and conscious so I tried to play a joke around.

"Mr. Arrogant is now the one 'staring'. " I faked a laugh.

His beautiful stare and smile vanished and now replaced with a playful smile

"I'm just thinking how ugly you are."

Ouch, that hurts......

"Just joking, by the way call me JK." He stated.

"JK? I think I heard that name before when I went to console a child."

"The Child's name is Hoseok right?" He smiled.

"Yeah! How do you know that?!"

He playfully pinched my nose. "That guy is me, paboya~"

"Y-you're the man with the mask?" I asked and he nod.

"Wow, I can't imagine you being that gentleman."

"Yeah, coz you're dumb." He smiled with his bunny teeth and hit my head.

"Ouch." I rubbed my forehead.

We stared again at the view until....

"Eunhye~ah, I'm sorry." He apologized while looking in the sky.

"For......what?" I absentmindedly spoke.

"For insulting you yesterday." He shrugged.

"You just made an apology right?" I questioned.

"Nope."

"Aish! You!"

"Annyeong!" He got up and run away from me leaving me in the rooftop alone.

How can he be annoying and cute in the same time?

Aish! Eunhye! What are you saying!

I got up and checked the time and its time to go home. I went to the parking area to wait for my hyungjae but before I could, someone held my shoulder causing me to turn around to see a worried Taehyung looking at me.

"Where were you all this time?"

Jungkook's POV

"She have it. So she's the Eunhye girl I'm searching for almost 2 decades. The girl saved just for me. My soulmate." I clenched my fists. "But also the girl born to stop me." I thought to myself while walking home.

When I arrived at my apartment I went to my room and searched for something. After a minute I found it.

"Eunhye." I read the word engraved in the necklace gave by appa to me.

"That stupid goddess really exchange my mokeoli to my enemy." I sarcastically said.

I picked my phone and dialed a number. After 5 rings he picked up,

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yoongi hyung I found her."

"Her?"

"Yeah, the good fallen angel."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

379 11 8
"I didn't ask for you to move.."he stared at me darkly. that made me stiff then robotically looked up to him "y-yes"i stuttered and failed to compose...
952 44 21
"I DON'T LOVE YOU. JUST DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND DISAPPEAR!!" he yelled. I back away letting the tears fall finally. "I hate you." I say before runni...
251K 8.1K 37
[COMPLETED] I entered the club and after minutes of searching for Jungkook, I finally found him drinking at the bar, alone. I pulled up my mask to...
682 45 25
My voice trembled as I questioned, "What do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me?" Taehyung's voice echoed in my mind, his words chilling m...