~(Discontinued)~ Just another...

By NinaAngel1415

This is my story for hazbin i dont own hazbin at all exept my oc anyways.... This story is a about a girl nam... More

Not so fast
Beginnings are fun aren't they?
Trama
The house
Questionable thoughts
just some hazbin shit
Rotting heart
Bitter sweet tradgedy
Notes
Hell isn't what it was said to be
New Faces
Shopliftingho's
Another day in hell
Porn studio
Eyes
Feelings
Lovely
ALASTORS GAME
Who knew?
Nightmares
Damnnnn
OWO
Just why?!
Hand maiden?
Rewinding emotions
war!!!!!!!
Acquaintance
Some stuff/Facts/Information
City streets
New blood/progress
Vaggie Vibes
Bonding time
Authors note
Lazy day
Valentines day! (A late chapter *sob*)
Surprise, Suprise!
~Discontinued~

Burlesque!

46 2 9
By NinaAngel1415

Burlesque is like comedy/ sexual type of dance thing so if you read then get uncomfortable it's not my fault.. or whatever owo

I do not own Hazbinhotel! Or the Musique! (Music) .

Show me how you burlesque-Christina Aguilera

Or I'm feeling good! - Nina Simon is the singer , what talent!

I was inspired to do this chapter relating to another Hazbinhotel book ! https://my.w.tt/TimuDJnZe8 a X reader . Why a Xreader? Because I can and I need inspiration ok-

(Bur-less-k) the k as in 'K'ill.) Oop-

_______________________________________________________________________

"Im gonna be out I have work to do " I told Charlie walking out of the hotel with Angel and Bridgill.
"Why are you bringing her? I know it's hell but she's still a child." I said getting into the limo an angel following along with the child.
" Hey !She wanted to! don't come at me for her decisions!" He said and huffed.
"Bridgill why .... Er .. your gonna have to stay in my room with Angel some times . Ok?" Bridgill just nodded while angel started complaining .
 " Hey I gotta work too! It's not just you" . He crossed his arms . And I ment all of them . He's so dramatic I rolled my eyes and pulled out a brush and started brushing my hair putting it into a low bun.
" Where are we going exactly?" Bridgill asked and I looked at Angel who was opening his mouth to say something, but closed it after I glared at him throwing a sack of ' His named after 'drug he made' I thought to myself smiling at my thoughts, as the vehicle slowed to a stop at the Burlesque ( Bur- less- k- ) .
"Lets go show starts in a good hour or so. "

~Later~

"Anddd she's sitting in the middle of a fucking pack of pervs,
ANGEL GET YOUR FUCKING ONE NIGHTSTANDS AWAY FROM BRIDGILL RIGHT NOW! IF THEY TOUCH HER I SWEAR ILL FUCKING KILL THEM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SHOW!!" I yelled at angel in costume already and ready to slice and dice up some dick wads.
" Again!? The fuck Ren , Wait- did you say Bridgill was with them?
" He said walking over to me where I was standing behind the curtain , as he signaled for me to lace the sinches of the corset while he looked out.
" She's a strong kid , she can handle them." He said as I finished tying and he turned towards me , " But I'll kill their asses if they touch her , after- I get some good- "
" Shut the fuck up" I said signaling on of the security guys from behind the curtain pointing over to the guy staring at Bridgill lustfully .

Ugh ..what a fucking thirsty perverted sex offender.

I thought , then grabbed a knife in the wall and threw it at the now slowly dying demon the security was holding up by the coller ( did I spell that right? XD).
" Toss him" I said and he threw the demon who was dying slowly to me on the stage.
 " Hey Ren the shows about to start!" A girl named Rebecca said as her curled Auburn hair bounced.
Rebecca was a petite winged girl with light red eyes almost a pink shade , who also was wondering hell one day and was token in by Angie, angel had told me that she was a hooker in her past life but she was forced too by her parents.

Angie (Angela) is a beautiful green shoulder length haired , white rabbit with a thick New Jersey accent, who is dating Rebecca recently with wavy hair like mine but short.

Hapry is like Angel dust in a way , a gay guy who likes to where regularly only slacks with a kinky looking sweater , but not to kinky. He's always flirting with me like Angel does just to see my reactions , most of the time he helps me curl my hair and the others when we need help.

Catherine is a strawberry blond that hates me but is bound to her work and still listens to me even though she doesn't really like me. She's skeptical about some things but is a really good singer.she has brown eyes and human like features except for her elk antlers and pfft- she has a tail.

Kaley the sex offering ,touchy ,shy ,porn bitch who is a really good song writer an singer plus dancer. She is a light brown beautiful Carmel skinned with black cloud like hair and black eyes.

Of coarse Angel dust! (He you already know what he's like my darlings)

Then finally Harper sharper , and I mean it when I say sharper! , She is the most strict and oldest of us but is a really good entertainer with a bottle of wine always , and the sharpest teeth along with her inner demon. It makes me shiver thinking about her full form. Ugh.

"Ok then let's get started!" I walked into the stage slowly and seductively with a stern face looking at the nearly dead demon who tried to touch my Sissy and put my heal into its head an crushed his skull with the sharp part of the heels I was wearing.
" Welcome to the Burlesque! Just a few things before we get started" I felt my body change.

" ł₣ ₳₦Ɏ Ø₣ ɎØɄ Ⱡ₳Ɏ ₳ ₣ł₦₲ɆⱤ Ø₦ ₥Ɏ ₱ɆⱤ₣ØⱤ₥ɆⱤ₴ ØⱤ Ø₦ ₥Ɏ Ⱡł₮₮ⱠɆ ₴ł₴ ł'ⱠⱠ ₭łⱠⱠ ɎØɄ "

I felt my sanity fall back into me an then I saw that Bridgill was smiling at me and she waved (" Hi bIg SIsSy!" Jkjk)
"Hi big sissy! " She yelled from the front row of one of the tables, everybody backed away from her and I just laughed a bit.
" Hi Renata! " I heard and saw Charlie ,Alastor. ugh , Vaggie and husk sitting at a table not far from Bridgill who as sitting with some other girl , wait where's Niffty? Nevermind it's showtime.

" As I was saying , welcome! Don't touch anyone or my sis and you can live about your own little sinful lives,and security I'll signal you if the minor needs to be tooken away for a Abit just take her to my room." The security guards or bodyguards or whatever they actually were , Nodded and I looked over my shoulder to angel and the others from behind the curtains to get into position.
"Tonight we are Burlesque ,we are Fierce,strong ,intelligente ( intelligent obviously , but it's just spelt in French) ,sexy , beings here to have a good time and show a side anyone rarely gets to see. Oh wait it's hell! No one gives a shit if you do anything , I know. Trust me~"
I said lacing my words with a slight hint of a lazy tired tone.
Rebecca snapped from the left of me cueing the lights. And the whole place roared with life .( Reminds me of when I used to dance for a studio that's in my hometown , I loved
to dance and I still do! OwO).

-Show me how you burlesque!-

"Underneath the city lights
There is a world few know about
Where rules don't apply, no
And you can't keep a good girl down

She comes through the club looking for a good time
Gonna make that, shake that, money on a dime
Don't need a sugga daddy, she can work it just fine
Up on the table, she'll be dancing all night (hee-eey)

Babydoll just come to life
Under the spotlight
All the girls wanna fall in line

We say
He-eh-eh-hey
Here come the ladies 'bout to give a little show
He-eh-eh-hey
Here go the boys you gotta show a little more

Hit it up, get it up, won't let you rest
Hit it up, get it up, this is not a test
Hit it up, get it up, gotta give me your best
So get your ass up, show me how you burlesque!

Hit it up, get it up, won't let you rest
Hit it up, get it up, this is not a test
Hit it up, get it up, gotta give me your best
So get your ass up, show me how you burlesque!

A little bit of naughty, it's a little bit nice
She's a whole lot of glam, sweat, sugar, sex, spice
Shimmy, shimmy, strut, strut
Give a little what, what
Up on the tables we'll be dancing all night (hee-eey)

Everybody just come to life
Under the spotlight
All the boys wanna fall behind

We say
He-eh-eh-hey
Here come the ladies 'bout to give a little show
He-eh-eh-hey
Here go the boys you gotta show a little more

Hit it up, get it up, won't let you rest
Hit it up, get it up, this is not a test
Hit it up, get it up, gotta give me your best
So get your ass up, show me how you burlesque!

Hit it up, get it up, won't let you rest
Hit it up, get it up, this is not a test
Hit it up, get it up, gotta give me your best
So get your ass up, show me how you burlesque!

Ok girls, let's show them how it's done
It ain't over till we say
And we've only just begun

Lemme hear you say
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Say yeaah, yeah yeah yeah
Say yeah yeah yeaah
Say yeaah... yeah yeah...

Hit it up, get it up, won't let you rest
Hit it up, get it up, this is not a test
Hit it up, get it up, gotta give me your best
So get your ass up, show me how you burlesque!

Hit it up, get it up, won't let you rest
Hit it up, get it up, this is not a test
Hit it up, get it up, gotta give me your best
So get your ass up, show me how you burlesque!"

~

An applause was heard and whistling when we finished the song , I panted and then spoke knowing everybody was getting of stage.
" Woooh! Such mesmerizing beauty , don't Cha think?~ " I smiled as I heard a ' hell yea!' from some guy and I chuckled to myself and smiled.
 " well he agrees!" I heard some laughs then I inhaled and breathe out .
" Alright~ our first performer is a really talented and ..well good beautiful ,sexy bunny~" I saw Angie run up infront of me Gracefully , as I walked around her traceing a finger from her shoulder and around down to her stomach, and stood infront of her again.
" I give you all Angela~" The lights went out and I ran over behind the curtain and watched as Angie started her routine.

- just a small little lyric line I came up with-

" He said He's looking for a good time ~
And I'm the lucky one to turn his heart
Of stone~"

She started her song and I went to the dressing room and everybody else was getting ready and stretching, practicing before their cues.
" Good job girls! And my gay beauties~" I said seductively, playing around.

" You did good as always .pet" Catherine said from behind me.
" Hey sluggy hoe , you did good as always too.Pet!." I said back receiving a satisfied but rude look from her.
I watched each performance pass and then I went upstairs up to my personal room and changed into a black and silver short thigh length dress with a V shape , sleeveless and as always my mother's necklace and my hair curled down.
"Perfect" I said then walked down to the stage walking through the dressing room,
" hey Ren looking hot as hell!" Angel dust said an I just rolled my eyes with a smile .
" Thanks cocksucker." Then I got blown kisses from Rebecca and Angie and a half hearted smile from Harper along with Kaley giving me a seductive wink smile and Hapry giving me a silent cheer as he handed me my robe. As I heard our owner present me up next as I slowly walked over and said,
" anytime now it's already sex-O'clock!~" I smiled at her then she ran her finger along my shoulder blade then she took off the robe I was wearing so no didn't see my dress really untill now.
" Here we have our lead Burlesque beauty darling~ " she snapped and then teleported to behind the curtains. " Renata~" she said and the lights turned on focusing on me as I started to sing.

- I'm feeling good-

( Their are some things going on in between the lines of the lyrics so yea..)

" Birds flying high, you know how I feel
Sun in the sky, you know how I feel
Breeze driftin' on by, you know how I feel~

It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life for me, yeah
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life for me, ooh
And I'm feeling good~

Fish in the sea, you know how I feel
River running free, you know how I feel
Blossom on the tree, you know how I feel~"

I walked down the stage seductively and slowly feeling the beat of the music in my heart.

"It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life for me
And I'm feeling good~"

I walked past staring guys of coarse and sang the next line stroking a side of some male demons face.

"Dragonfly out in the sun, you know what I mean, don't you know?
Butterflies all havin' fun, you know what I mean
Sleep in peace when day is done, that's what I mean
And this old world is a new world
And a bold world, for me~"

I started walking back up stage walking seductively as always and sang the rest of the song .

Stars when you shine, you know how I feel
Scent of the pine, you know how I feel
Oh, freedom is mine
And I know how I feel~

It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life for me~

I'm feeling good!"

~

I finished the song and the crowd applauded (it was auto correct so applauded' is a word owo). The lights went out and you ran off stage letting the owner take over while you took a little break.
" Omg Renata! "
" You did smoking hot!"
" You did an amazing job!" I got complemented and said .
" Thanks guys! I have to go now bye!" I ran off stage and went over to the owner (I just say owner because she's anyominous ok? Ok owo)
" Thank you for coming ~ I hope you come again , and.. keep that money comin'~"
I winked and then everybody either left or chilled for a little while before they were asked to leave to clean.
" Renata!" Bridgill said hopping onto the stage and charlie, Alastor and the others following except for angel because he was in the dressing room.

" Bridgill!, What did you think?" You said knowing she was pulled out or her eyes got covered by Charlie, Vaggie or one of the security's.
 " It was cool! You look so pretty!" She said as I looked over to who was tapping my shoulder.
" Hm? " I turned around and saw Alastor holding out a bloody hand holding my mother's earrings I had hidden away in my personal room.
" Where did you find these? W-who what or when had them? How did you know th-" he cut you off and just laughed .
" oh my darling I knew what your earrings looked like and saw a female walking by just not to long ago putting them on!-" I eyes him and took the bloody earrings from him and held them close to my chest.
" Thank you" I said and put them on not careing for the blood that was on him or me.
"Don't touch my sis!" Bridgill shoved her way infront of me and I just smiled.
" lets go get something to eat! I'm hungry" I said and everybody agreed except for angel .
 " Oh yea Ren suck it~" Angel said and just walked away following everyone else out.
" Pfft- "

_______________________________________________________________________

Show me how you Burlesque- Christina Aguilera

I'm feeling good - Nina simon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619 35 17
If there's one thing Millie learned from her time in Hell, is to always expect the unexpected. But nothing could have ever prepared her to see the pr...
339K 7.8K 32
Y/n was born in heaven and nothing ever happened. Her being the only daughter of god was pretty special, but in reality she just wanted to be somewh...
14.6K 431 32
You are Eve, Adam's former wife. You lead the legion of guardian angels and were shocked when you found out about the extermination. then you meet th...
4K 58 8
Follow the story of (Y/N), an average Hellhound/Incubus hybrid living an average life in hell. That is until his life becomes a chaotic roller coaste...