Love Maze: 18 Exits (BTS X Re...

Autorstwa JHPixelizedJM

Being the new girl is hard... especially if you have all 18 members of the Big Three going after you. The Big... Więcej

Ch. 1: Almost an Accident
Ch. 2: The Big Three
Ch. 3: Awkward, Horribly Awkward
Ch. 5: Sharing an Umbrella
Ch. 6: The Auditorium
Ch. 7: Secrets
Ch. 8: Hidden Talents
Ch. 9: Unexpected Visitor
Ch. 10: Fight Your Fears
Ch. 11: Special Performance
Ch. 12: Attempt at Changing
Ch. 13: Schedule Papers
Ch. 14: Ex
Ch. 15: Make Him Jealous
Ch. 16: Rooftop
Ch. 17: Hidden Sides
Ch. 18: Hidden Sides pt. 2
Ch. 19: Confession
Ch. 20: Wrong Move
Ch. 21: Break Up
Ch. 22: Fixing Mistakes
Ch. 23: A Little Too Late
Ch. 24: Accident
Ch. 25: Night Out
Ch. 26: Return
Ch. 27: New Workmate
Ch. 28: Officemates
Ch. 29: Guilty
Ch. 30: Night Out 2
Ch. 31: Passed Out
Ch. 32: Tipsy and Cute
Ch. 33: Promise
Ch. 34: Moving On
Ch. 35: Misunderstanding
Ch. 36: My Turn
Ch. 37: Who's At Fault
Ch. 38: Awake
Ch. 39: Talking Things Out
Ch. 40: Couples
Ch. 41: Couples pt. 2
Ch. 42: Finally Discharged
A/N

Ch. 4: Meeting TXT

162 8 6
Autorstwa JHPixelizedJM

???: Are you okay?

I look at the person with wide eyes and suddenly realize what’s going on. I quickly push him away and step back. People are really looking at me now.

Y/N: M-Mianhae. I should be going now.

I then walk past the guy while keeping my head down.

???: Wait!

I freeze when I hear him speak and slowly turn around. I then see him looking back at me with a serious
look on his face.

???: You’re the new student, aren’t you?

I slowly nod and he suddenly smiles. His smile is gentle and I suddenly don’t feel nervous anymore.

???: Nice to meet you. I’m Soobin.

Y/N: O-oh, nice to meet you, too.

Soobin then turns around and walks away and I suddenly notice the people looking at me again. I quickly walk back to the line and finally escape their gazes. The line is short now that almost all students are done ordering their food and I sigh in relief as I notice that I’m just four people away from the end of the line. Someone then lines up behind me and I don’t really notice that person until I hear him speak up.

???: I saw what happened a while ago.

My eyes widen and I turn around to see Yeonjun wearing a thin smile on his face.

Yeonjun: You and Soobin, I mean... You’re not interested in him, are you?

Y/N: W-what?! Aniyo! Why would you think that?

Yeonjun then places his hand on the back of his neck awkwardly then smiles shyly as he looks away.

Yeonjun: Nothing. I just thought... well, since you stood there for a while longer than I thought...

I look at Yeonjun with a confused look then shrug and turn away from him.

Yeonjun: It’s good that you don’t, though.

Suddenly, I feel Yeonjun’s face right beside mine and hear him whisper to my ear.

Yeonjun: That’s because I’m interested in you.

My eyes widen and I freeze.

What the-

Yeonjun then chuckles then pulls back and I quickly step away from him as the line moves forward. I feel awkward as I continue waiting in line with Yeonjun just behind me, but soon enough, I finally reach the end of the line and quickly order my food. As I step away from the line, I suddenly feel Yeonjun grab my arm.

Yeonjun: How ‘bout you? Could you be interested in me?

I stop then look back at Yeonjun with an annoyed look.

Y/N: Why’d you even line up if you weren’t going to buy anything, anyway?

I look at Yeonjun’s empty hands and he shrugs and smiles playfully.

Yeonjun: I just wanted to talk to you. Can’t I do that?

Yeonjun smiles at me and I fully turn to him.

Y/N: I have to say, the “Big Three”, or whatever you call it, sure is full of rude and stuck-up people. And you must be the most stuck-up of them all!

Yeonjun’s expression turns to surprised annoyance and I turn around and leave.

Yeonjun: Y-yah! I just said I’m interested in you! How is that stuck-up?!

I ignore him as I continue walking to my table and meet up with Dahyun who looks at me with a curious look in her eyes as I sit down.

Dahyun: What was that about?

I sigh and forcefully hit my plate with my spoon.

Y/N: It was nothing.

Yeonjun’s POV

I keep my head bowed as I reach TXT’s table.

Taehyun: Yah, hyung. What happened back there? You look really down.

I then drop my head unto the table and sigh loudly.

Yeonjun: She just called me rude and stuck-up. I’ve never been called that in my whole life!

Soobin: Actually, you have. You just never really heard it.

My eyes widen and I raise my head and look at Soobin who continues eating without any definite expression on his face.

Yeonjun: What do you mean?

Soobin: You know Kai calls you that everytime you compliment yourself, right?

Soobin looks at Kai and I look at him disbelievingly.

Kai: Yah, hyung! D-don’t believe him. I never called you stuck-up or rude! Not even once!

I groan and drop my head unto the table again.

Yeonjun: But why would she not be interested in me? I mean, I’m handsome, cute, cheerful...

I hear Kai murmur something and Beomgyu suddenly shouts.

Beomgyu: Kai just called you “stuck-up”!

I raise my head and look towards Kai who looks at Beomgyu with surprised annoyance.

Kai: Yah!

Beomgyu: It’s true! He really called you “stuck-up” a while ago!

I pout at Kai and he looks away from me.

Kai: Alright! Fine! I called you “stuck-up”! I just find it really annoying that you keep complimenting yourself like that! And Beomgyu’s such a snitch... Soobin-hyung, too.

Kai pouts and and crosses his arm and I laugh. Suddenly, Soobin speaks up with a serious tone.

Soobin: So are you gonna eat or not? You know you shouldn’t be wasting your food like that.

Other TXT members: Yeah, yeah.

Taehyun: You’re starting to sound like my mom.

Soobin glares at Taehyun and he shrugs then picks up his spoon. I then sigh and pick up my spoon and start eating.

At the end of the day
Your POV

The day passed by quickly, and now I’m walking through the hallway with Dahyun.

Dahyun: By the way, what happened between you and Moonbin? Why’d you call him a pervert?

I start to feel annoyed again as I remember what happened.

How can he say he was trying to save me? Save me from what?

Y/N: It was nothing.

Dahyun: You didn’t call him a pervert just because he hugged you, did you?

I stop walking and Dahyun turns to me and laughs.

Dahyun: You’re overreacting! I’m sure Moonbin did it for a reason. He doesn’t really do something like that for no reason, you know.

I look ahead of me and sigh.

Y/N: He said he was trying to save me, but I don’t know what from. I mean, I wasn’t even in danger that time. I just felt really nervous to the point that I almost didn’t come to school today.

Dahyun then gives me a surprised look.

Dahyun: You’re saying you almost went back home because you felt so nervous?!

Suddenly, Dahyun’s expression turns to realization.

Dahyun: Looks like Moonbin did have a reason for hugging you. He must have been trying to calm you down. You did end up coming to school after he hugged you, right?

Y/N: Well, yeah... But it’s only because I forgot how nervous I was because of how annoyed I was of him.

I then realize what Dahyun meant and start to feel bad.

Y/N: Dahyun, was I... too mean to him?

Dahyun then turns to me and smiles.

Dahyun: Well, not really. But it would be better if you apologized.

I sigh as Dahyun and I reach the exit.

Y/N: You think he’d listen?

Dahyun then smiles brightly and places her hand on my shoulder.

Dahyun: Of course, he would! That’s Moonbin, after all.

Soon after, I’m at the school gate. I’m alone now since Dahyun goes home in the other direction. As I’m walking out of the gate, I suddenly feel a drop on my hand and I look up to see that the sky is being filled with dark clouds.

Y/N: It looks like it’s gonna rain.

Suddenly, it starts raining heavily and I quickly run to the nearest shelter which is a bus stop in the opposite direction to my home.

Y/N: Aish! Can’t things just go well for me today for once?

I sigh exasperatedly and suddenly notice a student run towards the bus stop for shelter from the rain. His clothes are drenched and he sighs as he looks at his clothes.

???: I can’t believe this! I should have brought an umbrella.

I look at the student as he continues looking at his drenched clothes when he suddenly looks up and the expression on his face turns to surprise.

???: Oh? You’re the new student.

The student’s face then lights up and he holds his hand out to me for a handshake.

???: I’m Taehyun. I’m a member of TXT.

Oh, great. Another one of those guys.

I then look at Taehyun and the hand he’s holding out to me. He’s smiling sweetly and somehow, I don’t feel any threat coming from him.

He doesn’t seem to be like the others. He actually seems friendly.

I smile then take his hand and shake it. After shaking hands, we then let go of each other’s hands and Taehyun places his hand in his pocket.

Taehyun: By the way, I didn’t think your house was actually this way.

I look at Taehyun with a confused look then realize what he means.

Y/N: A-ani... I just went to the closest shelter I could find when it started raining.

Taehyun: Oh...

Taehyun then looks up and his face lights up.

Taehyun: Well, look at that. The rain’s gotten weaker.

I then look up and notice that Taehyun’s right.

Y/N: Huh. You’re right.

Taehyun: Better take my chances and go now.

My eyes widen and I turn to Taehyun to see him at the edge of the bus stop, ready to run.

Y/N: Will you be okay? It’s still raining, though.

Taehyun stops then turns to me and smiles.

Taehyun: Yeah. I’ll be fine. Besides, I live just nearby so it’ll just be a short run.

Taehyun then turns to leave again, then suddenly stops and turns to me, smiling playfully.

Taehyun: Before I go... do me a favor and stay single for the meantime. I think I’m starting to have a liking for you.

My eyes widen and Taehyun holds his hand over his head and runs out of the bus stop, into the rain.

What the-

I sigh then breathe a laugh.

I guess I was wrong. He didn’t even hesitate to ask me such a request.

I shake my head then look up at the rain, thinking if I should make a run for it. I breathe once, then start to run into the rain while holding a hand over my head towards the direction of my house. Suddenly, as I pass by the gate, someone walks into my way and I end up bumping into that person. I lose my balance and start to fall back when the person I bumped into quickly catches me and my eyes widen when I see who that person is.

Y/N: You?!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

763 36 17
It's about Y/n who transferred to a new school. On the first day she meet a boy named Yoon Sanha they became friends. Best ranks: #1 moonbin #1 eunwo...
1.6K 78 40
"Do you know how much I've missed you!? Every day and night I think about what could've gone down differently! I missed you, I couldn't imagine life...
3.3K 156 31
The story of 6 boys who have their own talent, they have been stayed together in a school and who know how much trouble these boys can cause from the...
666K 27.9K 30
Taehyung is the most popular boy in school, but actually he doesn't want to be. //// He's constantly followed around by mobs of girls who are either...