JJBA x Reader One-Shots

Por hoesuke_higashikata

The title pretty much sums it up. A collection of one-shot stories about different characters from Jojo's Biz... Más

Requests Are Closed!!!
May I Have This Dance? - Jotaro x Reader
Let's Consult The Cards - Avdol x Reader
Tutor - Narancia x Reader
Mi Tesoro - Caesar x Reader
Baby Steps - Jotaro X Reader
Mission with Passione - Bruno x Reader
{NSFW} Game Over - Kakyoin x Reader
Attraction - Old Joseph x Reader
What'll It Be? - Polnareff x Reader
{NSFW} My Dear - Jonathan x Reader
Rejection - Joseph x Reader
Strip Poker - Hol Horse x Reader
Table For Two - Tonio x Reader
Pool Party - Josuke x Reader
{NSFW} Keep Quiet - Keicho x Reader
Happy Birthday - Jotaro x Reader
I Wanted To Hate You - Okuyasu x Reader
I Don't Deserve This - Fugo x Reader
Jealousy - Mista x Reader
Opposites Attract - Risotto x Reader
{NSFW} Next Big Step - Josuke x Reader
Expecting - DIO x Reader
Twin Cherries - Kakyoin x Reader
New Baby - Joseph x Reader
{NSFW} Sex Sells - Caesar x Reader
Perfect Pillows - Polnareff x Reader
Strength - Dio Brando x Reader
Best For Last - Joseph x Reader
Like Friends Do - Kakyoin x Reader
{NSFW} Rugby - Jonathan x Reader x Dio Brando
Braces - Josuke x Reader
Knight In Shining Armor - Polnareff x Reader
MILF - Okuyasu x Reader
Sleepover - Jolyne x Reader
{NSFW} Hands Up - Abbacchio x Reader
Heat - Ghiaccio x Reader
Manicures - Kira x Reader
Caesar's Sister - Joseph x Reader
{NSFW} Anatomy Practice - Rohan x Reader
Wait For Me - Joseph x Reader
The Winning Side - Giorno x Reader
At Ease - Fugo x Reader
Mine Again - Bruno x Reader
Bass Guitar - Jotaro x Reader
Soft Side - Jotaro x Reader
{NSFW} Can't Sleep - Jotaro x Reader
Overprotective - Jotaro x Reader
{NSFW} Mr Kujo - Jotaro x Reader
Dreams - Jonathan x Reader
{NSFW} Moving On - Old Joseph x Reader
Immortality - Kars x Reader
{NSFW} My First - Jolyne x Reader
Delicate - DIO x Reader
{NSFW} Alone Time - Melone x Reader
Star - Caesar x Reader
Bubble Bath - Caesar x Reader
{NSFW} Stormy Night - Mista x Reader
You're Here - Kakyoin x Reader
{NSFW} Love - Polnareff x Reader
Accidents Happen - Giorno x Reader
Mistletoe - Jojo's x Reader
{NSFW} Work - Prosciutto x Reader
Date - Mikitaka x Reader
Tourist - Polnareff x Reader
Lasagna - Mista x Reader
Realization - Josuke x Reader
Welcome Home - DIO x Reader
Wisdom Teeth - Okuyasu x Reader
Pocky Game - Jolyne x Reader
{NSFW} Screen Time - Jotaro x Reader
Annoying - Rohan x Reader
Backseat - Old Joseph x Reader
Happy New Year - Foo Fighters x Reader

{NSFW} Let Me Introduce You - Speedwagon x Reader

16.9K 231 709
Por hoesuke_higashikata

Requested by @bi_OwO

Warnings: It becomes a lemon towards the end. Feel free to skip!

~~~~~~

Reuniting with your old friend Jonathan Joestar was great! Seeing how he had changed since you knew him as a kid was remarkable, and he loved catching up with you just as much. You learned that he had married and you congratulated him profusely, begging to meet his wife.

"Why don't you join us for dinner tomorrow evening?" Jonathan suggested.

"Sure! I think I'm free," you replied happily.

"Perfect! Tomorrow at 6 o'clock. And don't be late," Jonathan teased. The two of you said your goodbyes and went your separate ways.

The next day, you decided it was important to make a good first impression on Jonathan's wife whom he truly seemed to adore. You picked out a beautiful gown to wear to dinner and did your hair nicely with some accessories to match. You recalled everything Jonathan had told you about his wife, Erina. Watching him light up as he spoke about her warmed your heart. But it also made you long for a relationship like that, too. One filled with nothing but love and bliss. Alas, you hadn't had much luck on the relationship front recently.

You knocked lightly on the doors of the Joestar mansion. You smiled fondly as you recalled the childhood memories you had made with Jonathan in this very home. Jonathan opened the door and instantly beamed at the sight of you.

"(Y/N)! I'm so glad you're here," Jonathan said cheerfully. You giggled and thanked him for inviting you. He invited you inside and shut the door behind you before leading you into the dining room of the home. While you remembered every nook and cranny of this house like the back of your hand, you humored Jonathan and let him guide you there.

A beautiful, blonde woman sat at the table, laughing cheerfully. You deduced that that must be Erina. However, you didn't know who the man who sat across from her was. His back was turned to you and you couldn't see his face. He had blonde hair that you could just barely see peeking over the top of the chair. Could that be Dio? But from what you remembered, Jonathan and Dio didn't get along. Had they made up?

"Our guest has arrived," Jonathan said as you both entered the room.

Erina shifted her attention from the man to you and the man turned around to do the same. Your eyes locked with him and you immediately realized it was not Dio at all. Instead, it was an incredibly handsome stranger with a scar running down the middle of his face. You determined you would need to ask him about that later.

"I hope you don't mind, but I invited my best friend over to join us for dinner," Jonathan explained in reference to the man with the scar.

"Oh, I don't mind at all," you replied, your face heating up slightly when you looked over at Jonathan's friend.

"Let me introduce you," Jonathan offered, extending his hand to you. You took it graciously and he led you to the table. You stood behind the chair next to the stranger and you were glad you had dressed up nicely for the occasion as you realized he was even more handsome up close.

"(Y/N), this is Robert E. O. Speedwagon," Jonathan said, waving his arm towards his friend.

Speedwagon stood up from his chair and grabbed your hand, raising it to his face and placing a soft kiss to your knuckles. You blushed in response to his delicate yet rugged charm.

"Please. All of my friends call me Speedwagon. And any friend of Jonathan's is a friend of mine," Speedwagon said, releasing your hand and bowing in an exaggerated gesture. You giggled slightly, causing Speedwagon to smile.

"I'm (Y/N)," you introduced.

After Jonathan quickly introduced you to Erina as well, you took your seat at the table, right next to Speedwagon. The meal was delightful as the four of you made pleasant conversation, Jonathan filling you in on all of the rather bizarre things that had happened to him in the years the two of you had been apart.

"So, Speedwagon, " you began, taking a sip from your wine glass, "how did you get that scar on your face?"

"Would you believe me if I told you I used to be a street thug?" He replied. You laughed at the thought. From what Speedwagon has shown you throughout this dinner, he was nothing but a gentleman. There was no way in hell you would believe he could've been a street thug.

"Not a chance," you replied.

"Then I'll make something up instead," Speedwagon joked, going on to tell a tale so ridiculous, all four of you were laughing so hard your sides hurt.

The meal came to a finish and you thanked Jonathan and Erina for hosting you. They both walked you and Speedwagon to the door, ready to see you off.

"You're welcome back anytime," Erina said cheerfully. She was an incredibly sweet lady, and you were glad to have made a new female friend that you could spend time with.

"Goodbye," you and Speedwagon said to the others in unison, causing you both to giggle. Jonathan and Erina smiled at each other knowingly as they watched a blush erupt on both your face and Speedwagon's.

Speedwagon insisted on walking you home, to which you happily agreed. Once you had arrived safely at your home, Speedwagon took your hand in his.

"I'd like to see you again," Speedwagon told you. The dim light from the street lights almost covered up the blush on his cheeks.

Almost.

"I'd like that too," you replied.

The two of you made plans to see each other again in a few days. That day came and went and you and Speedwagon made plan after plan to meet up, finding joy and simplicity in one another's company. Finally, Speedwagon mustered up the courage to ask you on a proper date. You happily agreed, and the two of you had been going steady ever since.

Several months later, you sit on the couch in Speedwagon's home, your legs draped over his lap and your head on his shoulder. He had invited you in after a lovely dinner date and, of course, you agreed. He twisted a strand of your hair around his finger while you two talked.

"You know, you never did tell me how you got the scar on your face," you told him. He chuckled in reply.

"Yes, I did. I told you, I was a street thug," he pointed out.

"You're still sticking with that terrible story?"

"It's true, though."

You scoffed at his ridiculousness. No way could Speedwagon, your Speedwagon, have been a street thug. Not even in a past life. You weren't buying it for a second.

"What?" Speedwagon asked when he heard you begin to snicker.

"I just find it impossible to imagine you as a rough and tough thug," you replied in between your giggles.

"So you don't think I can be rough?" Speedwagon asked, a devilish grin popping up on his face.

Before you could even reply, he pulled you in for a kiss. It was aggressive and passionate, the very definition of rough. To prove his point even more, Speedwagon shifted your legs off of his lap and crawled over top of you, pushing you down into the couch as the kiss continued. You groaned into the kiss when he pinned your arms above your head. When he began grinding his hips against yours in a feverish rhythm, you let out a small yelp.

"What is it, love?" Speedwagon asked, instantly withdrawing with concern spread across his features.

"I just... didn't expect that from you," you said, flustered.

"Oh yeah? Is it so impossible to imagine me being rough and tough now?" Speedwagon asked, cocking an eyebrow and smirking down at you.

"I guess I believe you. But..." you trailed off.

"But?" Speedwagon prompted.

"But it's clear you're just a big softie," you teased him.

"Am not," Speedwagon replied, almost offended.

"The way you immediately pulled away when you thought I wasn't comfortable says it all," you said sweetly, raising your head to kiss him gently on the lips.

"Well, I... I didn't want to do anything you weren't completely sure about," Speedwagon admitted.

He finally released his grip on your wrists, allowing you to regain movement in your arms. Speedwagon crawled backwards and sat at the other end of the couch, giving you space to sit up. You did so and moved closer to him, noticing a pout on his lips.

"I never said I wanted you to be some aggressive street thug. Maybe that's who you were in the past, but now you're the most considerate, caring, and incredible person I know," you told him, placing a hand on his cheek to turn his face towards yours.

"And I wouldn't change that for the world."

Quickly, you pressed another kiss to his lips. This one was unlike the aggressive, dominant one Speedwagon had given you earlier. This kiss was tender and passionate, expressing your love to one another in a simple, physical action.

While the kiss started out simple and sweet, you quickly found that both of you were still a bit intrigued by the events of earlier. You unceremoniously moved to straddle Speedwagon, hoping to feel the friction of his crotch against yours once more. However, the dress you were wearing prevented you from doing so comfortably, and the terribly stuffy fabric made you feel incredibly hot, and not in a good way.

You separated from the kiss and stood up, reaching behind you to undo the ties that held your dress together. Speedwagon quickly stood up and moved around behind you, placing his hands over your own.

"Please, allow me," he said in a deep, sultry voice that sent shivers down your spine.

Speedwagon quickly undid the ties of your dress and you felt the fabric begin to droop against your body. Once he had untied it enough, you assisted him by shrugging the dress off of your body, allowing it to fall to the floor.

Speedwagon audibly gulped behind you when he saw you without your dress. A lace corset that matched your panties adorned your upper half. Your stockings came up to your mid thigh and he felt his pants tighten around his groin.

He wasn't prepared for you to turn around and face him. His eyes immediately landed on your plump chest, accentuated by the corset. You felt shy to be on display for him in such a way, but your timid demeanor quickly faded when Speedwagon pulled you in for another sweet and tender kiss.

"This way," Speedwagon said urgently, grabbing your wrist and leading you to his bedroom.

Once inside, he kissed you again, tentatively leading you ever closer to the bed. The back of his legs hit the bed unexpectedly and he fell backwards. You toppled over on top of him, separating from the kiss as you both landed. The two of you immediately burst into laughter.

Speedwagon had always loved your laugh and his face lit up with a smile when the delightful sound hit his ears. He crawled over top of you and began peppering your face with delicate kisses. You continued to giggle happily as his lips tickled you. Soon, his gentle kisses began to move down your neck towards your chest. You began to shift to undo your corset, but Speedwagon stopped you.

"Please, leave it on," he pleaded.

"But it's suffocating me," you whined.

Speedwagon pouted, but your pleasure and comfort was of the utmost importance, so he undid your corset for you. Slowly but surely, he peeled the lace bodice away from your body, immediately glad you had insisted on removing it so he could gain access to your breasts.

He began to knead on the soft flesh, placing kisses here and there along your collarbone. You groaned as he worked painfully slowly, wishing he would get down to business already.

"Robert," you moaned. He groaned in response to your use of his first name.

"Been a while since you called me that," he teased. You flushed red and Speedwagon smirked, finally getting to work.

He began to rub you through your underwear, the fabric already slick and wet to the touch. He smiled knowing he had this effect on you. He looked up at your face when you let out a low moan. Deciding he couldn't wait a moment longer, he began pulling your underwear down your legs, throwing it off god knows where.

Speedwagon groaned at the sight of your nearly naked body. The only clothing you still had on were your stockings and you made no move to remove them. Speedwagon was glad you didn't, loving the way you looked. Finally, he undressed himself. You looked over his body and bit your lip at the sight of his toned figure. His erection was impressive in size and you felt a tingle of heat down in your core as you watched him line himself up with your entrance.

"Are you ready?" Speedwagon asked.

"Absolutely," you replied with a smile.

Speedwagon pushed himself in slowly, stretching you out as he went. You moaned as he bottomed out inside of you, instantly followed by a moan from Speedwagon. He gave you a minute to adjust, taking the opportunity of your closeness to swallow your lips in a kiss.

When he pulled away from the kiss, you nodded at him, a signal that he could begin to move. He began thrusting in and out slowly, expertly working your insides with his gentle motions. You whimpered as he sped up slightly, angling his hips to hit different spots inside you. He moaned at the feeling of your tight walls wrapped around his dick, every once in a while squeezing him ever so slightly tighter.

Your hands that had previously been fisted in the sheets now found their way to his back. You dug your nails into his skin when he slammed into you in just the right way. You then wrapped your legs around his waist, locking your ankles together instinctively. The feeling of the fabric of your stockings brushing against Speedwagon's sides pleased him immensely.

"You're doing so wonderfully," Speedwagon praised. His words of encouragement were like honey, sweet and delicious.

His thrusts got progressively faster, though they were never harsh or rough. This was the very definition of "making love". As he continued to ram in and out of you, you kissed him again. His tongue swirled together with your own in a poetic rhythm. He drank in your moans as he pushed you ever closer to the edge.

Speedwagon pulled away from the kiss quickly to let out a groan as he came, spilling his cum inside of you. He continued his thrusting, bringing about your own climax not too long after his. Before pulling out, he placed another delicate kiss to your lips. The two of you finally separated and rolled apart, panting and sweaty, but completely satisfied.

Speedwagon quickly pulled you into his chest and engulfed you in a hug. This was the delicate and gentlemanly Speedwagon you had fallen in love with. And this was the only man for you.

You looked into his eyes and smiled. He instantly returned it with a bright smile of his own. You tilted your head up and kissed the scar on his face.

"You sure do have a colorful history," you teased, running your index finger along the scar you had just kissed.

"But it led me to you, so it was all worth it," he said with a huge grin plastered on his face.

"You're so cheesy," you whined, slapping him playfully.

"You know you love it," he replied with a wink.

You looked into his eyes for a moment, then responded, "Absolutely."

~~~~~~

Hey hey! I hope you liked the chapter! Speedwagon would be such a great boyfriend, I just know it! He's such a sweetie!

Lemme know what y'all think! Peace!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

21.7K 234 36
⚠️ This series is finished and will no longer be getting updated ⚠️ Enjoy these corny one shots I made ages ago
62.5K 1.2K 121
jjba one-shots for all of your favorite characters, female and male! it includes lemon, fluff, angst, headcanons, and whatever else i decide to put i...
112 7 6
˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕗 𝕀'𝕞 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟' ℝ𝕒𝕔𝕚𝕟' 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕖𝕕�...
348K 18.2K 105
Fate and Destiny decide the path that rest ahead, but who's to say someone can't save you from either of those? Who's to say your story ends there? (...