It's a Little Complex? 『BTS ✘...

By Infired_Mochi

Starting college and moving into a new apartment with complete independence has been your goal. Due to all th... More

Author's Notes
《1》
《2》
《3》
《4》
《5》
《6》
《7》
《8》
《9》
《10》
《11》
《12》
《13》
《14》
《15》
《16》
《17》
《18》
《19》
《20》
《21》
《22》
《23》
《24》
《25》
《26》
《27》
《28》
《29》
《30》
《31》
《32》
《33》
《34》
《35》
《36》
《37》
《38》
《39》
《40》
《41》
《42》
《43》
《44》
《45》
《46》
《47》
《48》
《49》
《50》
《51》
《52》
《53》
《54》
《55》
《56》
《57》
《58》
《59》
《60》
《61》
《62》
《63》
《64》
《65》
《66》
《67》
《68》
《69》
《70》
《71》
《72》
《73》
《74》
《75》
《76》
《77》
《78》
《79》
《81》
《82》
《83》
《84》
《85》
《86》
《87》
《88》
《89》
《90》
《91》
《92》
《93》

《80》

19.5K 818 629
By Infired_Mochi

"Any forewarnings that I should know about?"

"You'll do fine. We wouldn't want you to change your persona in front of them. Be yourself because that's all you need to do."

"Oh sure. For all that pestering you've done last week compared to just me asking, there appears to be a huge difference in provided information. You understand I'm meeting, uh, how many people again?"

"Well my parents, specifically my mother, loves hosting events and especially holds this Christmas party for all the families each year. Since we're all soulmates and destined to be together, she claims it's good to gather all the families up and communicate annually. We meant to extend this invite to your family but you said they were busy."

I slowly nodded as Namjoon turned around to flash me a small smile.

"Anyways, the majority of our family members come to this week-long stay to catch up with us and each other."

"Who is the 'majority'?"

"Well let's see... we have my parents, Jimin's parents, Taehyung's parents, Jin-hyung's grandparents, Jungkook's father and Hoseok-hyung's sister. Quite the crowd I suppose."

I noticed a few family members missing and realized that I don't know a lot about the boys. Keeping that thought in mind, I let out a groan as Namjoon finally wrapped up the list.

"Exactly my point! I have to make a good impression in front of all of them!"

"That shouldn't be too hard. They are all welcoming and they understand our situation. If anything, I know a few are dying to meet you."

Jin snorted from the front and mumbled something that I couldn't hear but made Namjoon laugh.

"This is not reassuring at all. Do they at least all know about me?"

"Of course! You're the main star this year."

I froze as the color drained from my face at his words. Somehow his word choice did not sound soothing at all. All the attention will be on me. Jungkook immediately wrapped an arm around my shoulder and tugged me closer.

"It's okay. Trust us when we say that it will be okay. Look, they can't change the fact that you are our soulmate no matter how much you embarrass yourself."

"I don't think you'd be a good therapist, Kookie."

Jungkook shot a small glare towards Jimin as I let out a shaky exhale.

"Don't worry, muffin. We'll be by your side the whole time."

I flashed Jimin an unconvincing smile as he let a small one out. The other males all voiced reassuring words of comfort as well, but it didn't really ease the anxiety.

It's one thing to say that you'll be okay and another to actually be in the event.

❀♡❀

I was shaken awake by a gentle stroke against my cheeks. Blearily opening my eyes, they focus on the dim light emitted from the van and Jungkook's handsome face.

"I know you're tired, but we're here, sweet buns."

My lips immediately turned up a bit more as Jungkook's face heated up after his words.

"Was that your attempt a-"

"Yes it was. Jimin dared me to. Sorry."

"No, no. You can call me that, but only if I can call you... bunny."

His face immediately got redder as he looked away for a split second before focusing back on me and shakily nodding.

"Fine. Let's go though."

He leaned back and I got to view the empty van. Damn, guess I was the last one awake. He helped me out of the cramped vehicle with ease and basically lifted me to help me step out. I let out a small giggle towards this goof as he let out a small hop once we stepped out before my eyes widened in shock at the view over his shoulder.

Before me was a grand estate that was absolutely breathtaking. The mansion was modernly styled and everything about it screamed grand and luxurious. The guys were all waiting in front of it and chuckled as my jaw dropped.

Since it was late at night, lights lit up the area and I could see every detail properly.

I was asleep driving up to this literal heaven?

"Let's get a move on. The maids will take out our luggage while someone else will park the car."

The others seemed to be accustomed to this rule as they immediately began the walk up the marble steps. Jungkook dragged me forwards as Yoongi joined my other side to take my other hand reassuringly.

Namjoon confidently led the way as he basically threw open the large doors.

Instead of confidently entering, I almost fainted at how expensive everything looked. Exotic vases lined the entrance, a plush burgundy carpet greeted our entrance, the decor looked extremely valuable, the chandelier screamed for visitors to look up at it while the imperial staircase just made you gape. That wasn't all as there was much more to see, but it's safe to say that this was not at all what I expected.

"Namjoon! Is that you dear? Come join us in the living room!"

We all turned to the female voice that came from one of the side doors.

"Guess that's our cue."

Namjoon shrugged as he led the way towards a specific destination and we all simply followed. My hands began to tremble the closer we got and both Yoongi and Jungkook tightened their own to relieve my nervousness.

As soon as we entered one of the large entrances, I immediately held my breath and hid behind Jungkook as I noticed the large number of people inside the spacious parlor room. Almost all of them turned their attention towards the door as we all entered.

My eyes couldn't glance around fast enough before focusing on the center hearth near the back wall where a cozy fire was already lit and maintained.

"I knew it! Welcome boys!"

"Mother! It's nice to see you all again. How have you all been?"

"Quite lovely dear, we shall catch up in due time. Now where is this young lady that you claim is your soulmate."

I wince at her statement before I felt Jungkook shift slightly to glance down at my scrunched up form. His eyes silently communicated and asked if I was alright but I simply looked at the floor.

"Oh, she's right here."

Namjoon's words were left with no climax as the boys all turned to see me still cowering behind Jungkook while letting in some deep breaths.

It was very awkward, and I damn well know that, but I wasn't ready to see my future in-laws.

Nah fam. I really wanted to pull a 'fuck this shit I'm out' kind of thing as the music plays and the ground swallows me up whole.

That, of course, didn't happen.

What happened instead was that Yoongi leaned down to where my face was pressed against Jungkook's back and caught my eye.

"Hey. You're alright. Remember that we're here with you. Plus no one is a murderer. I can tell you that."

"Oh thank you for telling me that. I was deathly terrified in case they were."

"Uh-huh. Cross my heart and hope to die. Now get up and quit hiding."

"I think I need to use the bathroom first. Girl's gotta pee, you know?"

"I'm trying to help you out here. Just saying that the longer we whisper here, the more stupid we look... and you already look pretty stupid so don't make this worse for me."

My face heated up as I leaned forward just as he leaned back. Suddenly Jungkook stepped to the side and this left me completely vulnerable and exposed to all the prying eyes.

Shit.

I slowly dropped my anger as I turned and saw everyone's eyes on me.

Great. Just what I needed.

I simply did the first thing I thought to do. Straightening myself up, I bowed immediately and spewed out, "Hello. My name is Choi y/n. It is very nice to meet you."

It was a couple moments of tense silence as I felt a bead of sweat travel down my face.

"I see. It's very nice to meet you y/n. I hope you will enjoy your stay."

I slowly picked up my head as I noticed all the boys let their shoulders sag in relief.

"I know you guys must have traveled a while. It is quite late. Have you all eaten dinner at least?"

"Yes. We made a pit stop somewhere along the way."

"Good, good. Well let's all take a moment to say our hellos and then off you guys go to bed."

"Of course."

Namjoon cleared his throat before stepping up to his parents who were poised near the window. Both held looks similar to Namjoon's and exuded power and extravagance. I was definitely intimidated by them.

I watched Jimin stride over to stand in front of his parents who were sitting on a simple love seat. Both were like Namjoon's parents with polished looks and professional expressions. Near them, Jimin looked so much more mature and a bit cold as he greeted them.

Taehyung had trudged over to his parents which I had to take a double-take for. His father sat upon a large armchair looking like he was the older brother of Taehyung rather than as a father. His mother was no different as she sat on the arm of the chair and lightly brushed down some of Taehyung's stray hair once he neared. Taehyung never smiled and I was surprised he wouldn't be jumping for joy at seeing his modelesque parents.

On the other hand, Jungkook had managed to cast me a brief hug before he released my hand and bounded his way over to his father who was standing near the fireplace. The two hugged and I let out a smile at how similar they looked as well. The older looked a bit fatigued, but he gazed at Jungkook with a happy glow in his eyes.

Seokjin had managed to come over and slightly tousle my hair while checking to see if I was alright. He was so sweet even in the presence of his family, which he probably hasn't seen in awhile. Reassuring him that I was okay, he smiled before turning and bounding his way over to an elderly couple sitting on a couch. I had noticed that they let out a string of comments and a full on inquiry regarding Seokjin's health as well as the others before fully embracing him. Poor guy was nervously chuckling as he answered the rapid fired questions.

I finally watched as Hoseok glanced at Yoongi with a look of concern before both nodded. He walked off to a female who was sitting on another armchair alone. She was beautiful and I wouldn't say I was lying when I envied her appearance. She stood up and greeted her brother with a big hug. Hoseok had taken the initiative to lift her up and spin her around as both siblings laughed.

If I didn't know any better, I would be jealous about Hoseok picking her up... but that's a big fat nope.

I looked over at Yoongi as his face hardened and he looked away from the entire scene. My eyes softened as I noticed there was nobody there to greet him.

I tightened my hold and Yoongi looked over as I shot him a small smile.

"Can you show me where the bathroom is?"

"I thought you were joking earlier?"

"No. I really needed to go."

My grin eased as he shot me a wry smile with a nod.

"Hey, I'm taking y/n to the restroom. Please don't mind us."

Yoongi dragged me off down the way we entered without waiting for a response. I followed him down a couple turns but it wasn't long before we stopped in front of a door.

"Here you go. I'll wait here so you don't get lost."

"How could I possibly get lo-"

"You wanna bet?"

"Nope."

I stepped in as he let out a grin while leaning against the wall right across from the door.

❀♡❀

Briefly doing my business, I wash up afterwards and sigh in relief once I opened the door. He straightened up before looking down both ways of the empty hall we were in. I shot him a confused look before he turned back to me with a weak tilt of his lips.

"I sort of don't want to go back yet. They usually greet each other for a full twenty minutes of torture. Wanna just stay here and say we got a bit lost?"

I understood what he meant and nodded as I pulled him into the bathroom and shut the door.

"Woah, why you gotta pull me in here?"

"I dunno. Maybe if there is an actual murderer on the loose, this gives us a better chance at surviving, huh?"

"Not a bad idea, Holmes. Not a bad idea at all."

I smiled as I sat up on the counter in the cramped restroom. It wasn't the largest bathroom, but it still held lots of antique decor. I picked up a small decorative dove statue sitting on the counter and observed it as Yoongi washed his hands.

"Why are you washing your hands?"

"Just cause I can."

Snorting, I watch as he takes his time to lather on the soap and create thin films between his fingers.

"I don't really know much about your guys' parents. I did explain who mine were and such but I don't seem to know what the others' jobs are or what their personalities are like. I should've pestered you all more."

"Sorry about that sweet pea. If we told you that two sets of parents were chief executive officers to high-end businesses, I don't think you'd be as calm meeting them."

My face paled as Yoongi dries his hand before he caught a glimpse of my face. He let out a sigh before he grabbed one of my thighs and moved it to the side which caused me to panic and automatically try to close my legs while fumbling to set the dove down.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting comfortable?"

He fully separated my legs before stepping up and grinning triumphantly with a small glint in his eyes. I blushed as I tried to back up, but his hands settled on my hips and held me steady.

"Don't be too shy now. You're my girlfriend as much as theirs. You should get accustomed to being intimate."

"How come you're so... bold."

"This is simply a distraction before your mind began to wander over the prospect of 'the parents'."

My stunned expression caused him to let out a small chuckle. The reverberations of his laugh in the small bathroom made me feel a bit at ease. His presence alone was comforting, and besides the position we were in, I couldn't help but let out a sigh as I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around his neck.

His chuckles stopped, but his grip tightened as I placed my head against his collarbone.

"Where is your family, Yoongi?"

❀♡❀

A/N: I will say, these will be a very hard couple chapters to write. In respect to Korean culture, it is appropriate to call your significant other's parents "mom" or "dad", however this is a bit hard with all these parents so please bear with me that I had to westernize the way she addressed their parents. In addition I am not an expert at Korean traditions and such, so let's not criticize anything that doesn't follow and just enjoy :)) You can still teach if you'd like, but let's not point out everything wrong and get upset over details because I am an uncultured swine 🙋. Right now, I apologize for any errors before hand. 🤦

Question Time! Holy shit. Time to think.

Where do our thoughts go when they're forgotten?

Do we have a free will or was everything predestined for us?

What is the goal of humanity?

Is there an end to the universe, or does it just keep going?

Are soulmates a real thing?

bonnehh_ *chef's kiss* Finally I can update with the gif! Amazing as always 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 4.8K 59
COMPLETE: Growing up everyone knew about soulmates. A mark would appear on your body on your 16th birthday and the person who shared your mark was y...
1.5M 61.9K 177
The year someone turns 18 they have the opportunity to be injected with a serum that will produce a soulmate mark somewhere on their body. This seru...
98.4K 4.6K 52
Soulmates. Will you find yours and hope shows up in the form of a medication intended to help people find their own true match. Hope at last! Or not...
17.2K 651 26
bts is most famous group who is finding there last soulmate everyone has soulmate all of them are soulmates but there is one more in there group... ...