One Direction Imagines/Horosc...

By Gabbyy_PH

Okay, so on my Twitter account @gabbyph, my account is dedicated around these five amazing boys: Niall Horan... More

Long Louis Imagine ~Look After You
One Shot Imagines ~
How many kids will you have with Harry?
Long Harry Imagine ~Just Got Back From Tour
What you would wear on Liam's birthday?
Long Dirty Liam Imagine ~His Birthday
Liam Pic of the Day (August 29, 2012) Liam's Birthday ~
Who will always be there for you?
Who would you take a hot, steamy shower with?
Whose arms will you fall asleep in after a long night?
Who will never break your heart?
Who will love youwith all their heart?
Imagines with Pictures
Who would comfort you while you're sick?
Zayn Imagine ~Photography
Harry Imagine ~Wedding/How He Proposed
Louis Imagine ~Asking You To Be His Girlfriend
Who would comfort you doing a thunderstorm?
Which boy would give you a piggyback ride?
What you would wear to the beach with Zayn
What you would wear to a club with Harry?
Funny Louis Imagine
Imagine: You wanted to join the army (all the boys)
Long Dirty Zayn Imagine ~Shower
Long Niall Imagine ~He Finds Out You Have An Eating Disorder
Long Zayn Imagine ~Defending You From Bullies
Long Liam Imagine ~Meeting For The First Time
Imagine: Going to the beach (all of them)
Liam & Andy Imagine
Liam Imagine ~Kiss Me Thru The Phone
Dirty Harry Imagine for Gabby :)
Dirty Imagine - 6some with all the boys <3
Niall Imagine - You're Perfect (Dirty)
Dirty Imagines with Pictures
Louis Dirty Imagine - Friends with benefits
Sad Harry Imagine ~Moments
Falling Asleep In Class ~Long Harry Imagine

Long Zayn Imagine ~I Know You Have A Girlfriend

2.1K 7 0
By Gabbyy_PH

Listen to the song while reading this and you'll understand the concept of this imagine :)

I blinked my eyes opened and saw him. There he was. Laying right next to me. The man that was having an affair with me. His flawless face, with his stubble. His usual perfect hair, now in a mess, flowing over his face. God, why do I keep doing this? I know I shouldn't do this, but I couldn't control myself. I know he's got a girlfriend. He's dating Perrie Edwards from Little Mix, and I felt bad doing this to her, but I didn't care after awhile cause Zayn would always tell me how their relationship wasn't real. It was all for publicity to promote her band, since they both were under the same label. We have been doing this since they first began 'dating', which is like 3 months now. At first, I wanted to stop and not do it cause I felt it was wrong. But no matter how hard I tried to avoid him, everywhere I would go, everywhere I would be, he was there. I couldn't get him out of my head. Believe me, you don't know how much I tried not to start this, but after awhile I just couldn't help but give in.

I stretched my legs and turned onto the side of the bed, making my legs hover over the floor, facing the wall. I looked over at the wall full of mirror and stared at myself. God, I felt so disgusted and disappointed with myself. I quickly looked away, hugging my legs, tears forming in my eyes. He soon peered out from his tired eyes and sat up, making the bed sheet drop down slowly, exposing his bare chest. The sudden urge swept over me again. Why does he do this to me? No matter how hard I try not to, I can't control myself. I mean, come on. If you had the chance with sleeping with Zayn Malik, you wouldn't past that up am I right?

"Morning, beautiful." He leant over, kissing my bare back. I was still naked, as he was too. I smirked and quickly looked away.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I glanced over, catching him staring at me. I got lost in his deep, brown eyes. Why does he have this spell over me? No matter what he does or how mad I could get with him, all he had to do was look at me with those eyes and it would all disappear.

"Can you stop that?"

"Stop what?" He asked, leaning closer. Staring at me hard once more, giving me trails of kisses up my back, making the hairs on the back of my neck stick up.

"That. Stop doing that thing with you're eyes. You know they have a control over me."

"I know. That's why I keep doing it." He said with a cheeky smile. I rolled my eyes at him. Man, was he a jerk at times. I was about to get up and put back on my button shirt, when he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back against him on the bed, laughing the whole way. He cupped my face with his hands, making me have to fall for his eyes once again. He leaned in closer. I knew what he was trying to do. So, I turned my face over in the opposite direction, making his lips plant onto my cheek.

"Hey, what was that about?" He asked, pouting his bottom lip at me.

"Please don't try and kiss me again." I sat up, crossing my arms over my chest.

"And why is that?" He said as he did the same as me. He scooted closer to me, even though I would move away every time he tried. I had no choice once I was at the edge of the bed and had to let him be up against me.

"Cause....you have a girlfriend." I said in a whisper, letting the loose tears fall from my eyes. He rolled his eyes at me and Iet out a huge sigh. He rubbed the bridge of his nose with his index fingers. I could tell he got annoyed everytime I said this.

"How many times do I gotta tell you (y/n), she isn't my real girlfriend?!" He snapped at me.

"But still, she doesn't think the same way you do." Which was true. I always knew that she actually did like him, always had. I knew she was ecstatic when management brought this publicity idea up for them to be 'together'. I hate to admit it, but it killed me inside seeing them in magazines and online together as a couple. Or whenever he was done with me, he would go back to her. I didn't like that one bit. I just wanted him to stay and be with me. And only me. I hated having this secret affair going on.

"I know she wants it to be real. But lets face it. It never will!" He laid his head on my shoulder, whilst rubbing my arm. His touch was always amazing. His hands were magic, let me tell you.

"I know. But can I ask you a serious question?" He stared at me with worry in his eyes, but eventually nodded.

"What do you consider me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like what am I to you?" I honestly wanted to know this. So much. I mean, what am I to him? Just some booty call, so he could use me for sex? If that's the case, then I can't do this no more. I want to mean more to him then that. I actually really cared and had love for this guy. I mean, I know him on a sexual level, obviously, so besides that. I have been with him for 3 months now and got to spend time with him and see his personality throughout it all. I actually started to fall for him. But I don't know if he feels the same.

Then came the awkward silence. I dreaded this the most. I hated when he would do this to me. It made it more uncomfortable cause it lasted for so long. I wish he would say something, but he wouldn't. He just had this blank expression on his face, with lost eyes. I then knew deep down what his answer was. I was right. About everything. I couldn't control my emotions, as tears streamed down my cheeks like waterfalls. I rushed out of his arms and gathered up my clothes and other belongings.

"I should've known this would happen. God, why did I think you were different? I kept telling myself that you were, hoping someday that I could believe it. But you just proved me wrong." I slid my panties on, then my jeans. Next putting on my bra and buttoning up my shirt.

"I hope you have fun with her. Cause you just lost the best thing you've ever had." As I got the rest of my stuff and rushed out the hotel door. I didn't care how late it was, I just had to get away from him. I ran down the narrow hallway towards the elevator, quickly pressing the down button. Hoping it would come faster and faster with every hit. It hurt even more that he wasn't even chasing after me once the elevator did show up. This finally proved it. I walked slowly into the elevator, empty and hollow inside. As the doors slowly began to close, I lean back against the hard, cold wall, falling down to the ground crying my eyes out. How could I be so blind and naive? How could I let him do this to me for so long?

Bringg. I heard the doors open after the sound, meaning I was at the lobby. I wiped my face with the sleeve of my arm and got up. I walked out with my head facing the ground, not wanting anyone to see me like this. I rushed to the door, but shocked seeing an already waiting Zayn there for me. What the hell? I tried going out the other door,so I could avoid him but he kept blocking me.

"Come on. Let me go?!" I whispered shouted at him, not wanting to disturb anyone that was around us.

"Please, listen to me."

"Why should I?" I snarled at him. I didn't care what he had to say anymore. After tonight he meant nothing to me. Even though deep down I knew I was just lying to myself. He grabbed my arms, controlling me so I couldn't get away from him.

"Let go of me ass-" He interrupted me by crashing his lips onto mine. He kissed me plenty of times before, but never like this. This time it felt, different. Like I could feel the emotion behind it. Our lips moving his sync with one another. I drifted off from reality, forgetting about what happened almost fifteen minutes ago. I was disappointed when he darted from me. He held my face close to his and whispered to me.

"You know what you mean to me? More than she will ever be. I wish I didn't have to do this dumb shit with her. If I could, I would end this thing already and be with you. I want to be with you so badly (y/n). These past 3 months felt more real than anything me and Perrie could ever try and pretend. What we have is real and there is nothing no one can do to change how I feel. Whenever I'm with you, I feel like I can finally be myself and not have to pretend anymore. I hate it when I have to say goodbye to you and go back to her. I'm sorry if I made you feel that you mean nothing more to me than sex. Don't get me wrong, the sex is like the best sex I've have in my entire life," Oh, there is the Zayn I know and love. Such a sex fiend he is. He was such a whore. "But besides that, there is more to you that I love than that," What? What did he say? Did he just say that he loves me? I must be hearing things? He must be a really good liar and a manipulator than cause I knew this must not be true.....is it?

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I love you, (y/n). These past 3 months have been amazing. You want to know what I consider you as to me?" I nodded my head slowly. Smiling behind tearful eyes.

"As my actual girlfriend." My mouth dropped. I was speechless. What? Is he being serious? My heart skipped a beat and I became frozen. All my fantasies, were they really coming true right now? I always thought and wanted this to be real, just never thought it would.

"Well, what do you say? Will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded my head, smiling like an idiot from ear to ear. A smile soon appeared on his face, seeing my approval. He pressed his lips onto mine and wrapped his arm around my waist again.

"Come on, lets go back upstairs. It's late." I let out a little giggle and followed him back into the elevator. That night, or technically, early morning I guess we had make up sex you could say. I don't know. It was so confusing, but worth it.

That week, Zayn told off management and told the world about him and Perrie being fake and introducing me as his girlfriend. At first they were furious with him, but soon later knew that sooner or later this was going to happen. I couldn't have been more happier.

I might make this a fanfic because I like the concept and storyline with it, & just not really happy with this imagine. I feel like it needs more explaining to it or more story with it. Would you guys read it if I make this imagine a fanfic?? Comment or vote please cuz I don't wanna start it if no one is going to read it Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...