My Light In The Dark (kamishi...

By moldywonderbread

Shinso is depressed, and an alpha, and has to join 1-A, He meets our off brand pikachu and takes a liking to... More

Terms
A potential lifesaver
My pup got hurt, someone has to pay
Opening up
Getting hot and high
Only Hitoshi
Why did he leave me now
Him and that sexy alpha voice
I can blow you, if you want.
Youre so not fair
Kinks and party games
Heart break and Apologies
Ruts and Confrontations
You say that like its a bad thing
Promise me Toshi
Youre my omega
Dadsawa
Meet the Parents
Its all too hot
Lingerie
Decision
Our Sides meet
Secrets
You guys❤️
365
Cat and Dog
Instincts
Finally normal
Alpha Swap
Drawings
Birthday pt. 1
Extra Gifts
Birthday pt. 2
Extra Gifts
Standing up
Sleepover
This Really Sucks
Omega Trip
Alpha Trip
Happy Endings
Epilouge
NEW BOOK

Tension rises

3.3K 66 39
By moldywonderbread

Aisawa pov

It's honestly kinda amusing. Hitoshi is a big ass grey purplish German Shepard and Kaminari's a small yellow cat.

"I'm moving you two to a dorm much like your own, it's just this one is just more sturdy. You'll both be like this for about a week, Jiro will come by every so often and check in on you two. Give you food, updates. Things like that. Hitoshi you'll feel the need to protect Kaminari at all time, Kaminari you'll feel the need to keep Hitoshi calm. It's instincts." I beckon them to walk with me. Kaminari bounds over, batting at my baggy pants. I really want to be mad but I physically can't be mad at a cat. Hitoshi gets up and if I thought he was big before I was in for a surprise. He gets up, walking over and growls lightly. More of a warning than a bad one. Kaminari stops, going over to Hitoshi and licking his nose. I walk out of the dorm, letting them follow me. I'm not even gonna hide them, there's no point. Word will get out eventually.

I walk them to the elevator, clicking a button. The ride is silent till we stop two floors away from the common room. It open and Satos eyes immediately go to Hitoshi, looking concerned.

"Sir, why is there a purple dog in the elevators?" He steps in, standing as far away as possible from Hitoshi. I sigh, shaking my head.

"These are your classmates, Shinso and Kaminari. It's a alpha and omega thing." Sato nods, getting nervous when Kaminari walks out from under Hitoshi and walking over. Hitoshi lets out a low bark, making Kaminari shoot right back under him. Hitoshi growls lightly at Sato, bringing a paw under Kaminari. "Hitoshi calm down. Sato doesn't want Kaminari." He looks up at me, rolling his eyes. He yawns, showing off all his teeth. They all look sharp enough to kill and are all a yellowish white. Kaminari comes out from under him, looking up. He lets out a low purr, which is odd. Hitoshi gives him a glare, but Kaminari shoots under him, grabbing his tail and biting. Hitoshi whines, snapping his head around. He lets out a growl, making the smaller immediately stop. Sitting up and hanging his head low.

"They're interesting to watch." Sato comments, gesturing to the two. I nod, the elevator doors open and we all walk out. Some people in the common room look our way, gasping when they see the two animals.

"Is that Shinso?" Jiro asks coming over and bending down. Hitoshi growls lightly, sweeping Kaminari closer with his tail. She shakes her head, reaching forward. "I'm not here for Denki, I want to see how you react to this." She brings her hands up to the sides of his face, scratching underneath his jaw. He lifts his head up, exposing more as his tail sways softly.

"Jiro, I don't think that's a good idea." I warn, she shakes her head. Rubbing his head before she stands up.

"He won't hurt me, Denki will get mad." Kaminari jumps onto Hitoshis back, meowing loudly. Hitoshi turns his head towards the cat on his pack, barking lightly. Kaminari's tail flicks over his leg, growling back. It's like they can understand eachother.

"Can you guys understand eachother?" The both look up at me and nod. My eyes widen in slight shock. Suddenly Ojiro comes over, making Hitoshi growl and shake Denki off, sweeping him closer with his tail. Kaminari wraps his tail around Hitoshi's leg, licking his paw. Hitoshi growls louder when Ojiro squats down. Kami suddenly seems to know what's about to happen and he pounces on Hitoshis head, throwing his focus off and knocking him over. Kaminari meows quietly, placing one of his paws on Hitoshis neck. Toshi seems to understand and get up, making sure to let Kami off before hand.

Kami pov
Toshi was about to hurt Ojiro, and yeah I'm mad at him but he could've done some serious damage. I hop back onto Alphas back, licking his ear.

"Okay, we're getting you to that dorm, Jiro come with me." Jiro nods, reaching down and petting me. I purr, rubbing my head into her hand. "So, this might be a lot to ask but can you check on them every so often. Bring them food, news. Stuff like that?" Aisawa asks, walking down a flight of stairs. Jiro nods, taking her hand away.

"What's in it for me?" His head turns at her offer, frowning slightly.

"I'll raise your grade." She smiles, sticking her hand out.

"Deal." He sighs, taking her offer. I jump off Toshis back, walking in front of him. He walks to slow. I jump down the rest of the stairs, purposely loosing my footing and falling. Toshi hops down to, sniffing over me making sure I'm not hurt. He sticks his head into my stomach licking over me. I want to laugh but I can't so I put my paws on his head, meowing loudly.

"S-Stop." He lifts his head up, blowing air out of his nose. I licks my jaw, backing away. I get up, walking underneath his head while we finally reach the room. I walk in before Toshi, sniffing around carefully. I feel Alpha come up behind me, protecting me. "I'm okay, be right back. Don't follow me." I look around, quickly seeing the TV stand is the highest place. He sees what I'm about to do and presses down on my lower back.

"You could get hurt, no." I hiss at him, flicking his nose with my tail.

"Let me, you can have my when I get down." He takes his paw off, sitting back and watching me. I find the best way is to jump onto the coffee table and then onto the bookshelf by it. So I start, jumping onto the short table and pausing and judging how hard I have to push off. I jump, landing on it and then the TV stand. I look around, making sure nothings wrong. Once I deem it's good I crouch to get down.

"Denki, stop. You're gonna hurt yourself." Aisawas voice makes me stop crouching. He walks over, extending his arms. I lightly hop down into them, licking his nose. He sets me down my Toshi who immediately brings me closer. He licks over me, making sure I'm okay. I huff, batting at his ears.

"I'm fine." He licks over my thigh, nibbling lightly. I reach my head up and bite his neck fur. It does absolutely nothing to him but he lifts his head, looking me dead in the eyes. He leans closer, licks my head and goes back to my leg. I feel a shiver ripple through my body when he licks the base of my tail.

"Okay, we'll be leaving soon. I'll see you guys later." Jiro leaves with Mr Aisawa, the whole room seems to change. Toshi keep licking over the base of my tail, it's makes that familiar heat pool in my stomach.

"T-Toshi stop." He looks up at me, then back down.

"What's wrong babes?" I huff, he's being unreasonable.

"You know what're doing." He tilts his head, ears drooping softly.

"No, did I hurt?" He brings me closer, looking down at me.

"N-no, it's just when you do that it," I pause, willing him to get it. He tilts his head, suddenly his eyes widen.

"The base of your tail is sensitive isn't it?" I whine, why does he have to be like this. I nod slightly, letting my head fall back. "Do you want me to stop?" I think for a moment, I shake my head. He lets a low growl out, dipping his head down and licking all the way down my back. I dig my nails into his arm, holding my breath.

"Tosh~" He bites on my tail lightly, holding me down with one of his paws.

"You enjoying yourself?" I purr loudly, panting softly.

"Everything's more sensitive." My tail goes up the the air and my body flattens against the ground. My ass goes up in the air and I whine.

"Calm down, I'm taking care of you. I got you kitty." Alpha leans down, licking over my lower stomach and back. Even licking feels good. I knead my paws into his arm, hissing at the sensation. I feel heat shoot through me, making me whine. "I've got you, calm down baby." I realize I've been breathing harshly and scratching up the carpet.

"S-sorry, it's a n-new feeling." I hiss as the heat goes away and I feel the coil in my stomach snap. I pant harshly, gasping for air.

"You okay kitty?" I feel his head come down, resting on top of me. I nod getting my breathing back in control.

"Thank you alpha." He licks my ear.

"No problem baby. I've had cats before, some of them had heats. I know how to help." I flip over so my stomach is facing him. He leans down, sniffing over my stomach.

"'M tired." I yawn, stretching a little.

"So sleep, I'm gonna scope out the place." He gets up, licking my head before leaving. I yawn, jumping up on the counter and curling up. I yawn again before passing out.

Shinso pov)

So the place isn't to bad, it has a bathroom and a bed room. It looks old, smells old to. What was this room before? It honestly kinda looks like an apartment. I'll ask dad if he swings by again. I hear the door open and bolt out of the bathroom. Gotta keep Omega safe. When I see it's just Jiro I relax.

"I can with some food and water. I figured you might need some." I nod, walking over to her and grabbing one of the bags with my mouth. She walks over to where Denks is laying and pets him. "Hey buddy, thirsty?" She grabs the bowl from under her arm, filling it with water and placing it by him. He purrs, immediately drinking most of it. She places a blow down for me, and puts some water in it for me. I have to admit, it's kinda embarrassing. Drinking out of a bowl on the floor, but I'm thirsty so I don't care. I lap up the water, licking my lips afterwards.

"Toshi, are you hungry?" I look up and see Denki sitting on the edge of the counter. I nod, yawning. "You still got some sharp ass teeth." He turns, letting his tail rest of the counter and meows at Jiro. She pics the bag up, setting it on the counter and taking three boxes out. I sniff the air and my mouth waters, meat. She puts one of them on the ground.

"There's chicken and steak." I use my nose to open it and my god does this look appetizing. I scarf it down, barely chewing. I hear a loud hiss and my head shoots up. Jiro is standing there rolling her eyes. I growl loudly, ears standing on end. "Calm down, I'm cutting his food to make it easier to eat for him, he thinks I'm taking it away." I cut my growl off and nod, backing off and licking up the scraps. "Okay, I'll leave you two be. See you tomorrow." She walks towards the door before she turns around. "Aisawa is getting both you tomorrow to test some things out. Strength and quirks." I loud purr makes my head look up to the counter. I can't see what he's doing but it's probably something cute.

"Toshi, did you finish already?" Denkis head pops over to counter. I nod my head towards my box, showing no remains. "Do you want my extras?" I nod, letting Denki disappear and reappear with a smaller box. He jumps down, setting it in front of me. It's fish, at least that's what it smells like. I lean down, lapping up the small pieces, licking the box when I'm done.

"Oh, by the way. Bakugo and Kirishima are coming over soon. Bakugo wants to thank Denki. I already told them about the situation. Bye now." Jiro leaves and I turn back to Denki, his tail is flicking back and forth and his eyes are slits.

"You okay Denks?" He nods. I notice and second to late what he's about to do. He jump, extending his arms and jump onto my neck. Biting down right by my right ear. So he's in a playful mood, good to know. I shake him off lightly, laying down. It makes it fair. He recovers quick, jumping over my paws and heading for my tail. He pounces, biting down slightly. I pull my tail up, flipping on my back and barking quietly. He jumps in front of me, batting at my ears. I bring one of my paws up and press on his back, making him splay out before me. He meows loudly, wriggling away.

"No fair!" I shake my head, biting down on his neck lightly. I pick him up, much like a mom would to her young and bringing him to the couch. I lick over him, letting him bat at my head the entire time. "I'm gonna have to clean myself again. I've already coughed up like a thousand hair balls!" He whines, getting out of my grip. The door opens and both of our head shoot over. It's Kirishima and Bakugo. Both of their ears and tails are out.

"So I was wrong, you're a German Shepard. Not a wolf." Kaminari hisses when Kirishima walks in. I pull him back to me, licking his head.

"What's wrong baby?" He shakes his head, nuzzling into my chest.

"Kirishima scares me a little. After all he's just a hug cat." I nod, looking back up at the two.

"Well there's a reason we're here, I came to thank you Sparky. For helping me with my heat while Red was gone, and something else." Denki wriggles out of my grip, walking over to Bakugo and rubbing his face against his leg. He picks him up, scratching his head. Denki looks behind Bakugo and sees Kirishima again. He freezes, sniffing the air and pupils turning into slits.

"I understand you're scared of me, I'm not gonna hurt you, don't worry." Kirishima reaches his hand out, letting Denki smell him. My omega jumps out of Bakugos arms and bounds over to me. He wedges his way under one of my legs, wrapping his tail around me.

"Calm down Denks. It's just Kiri." He nods, licking his paw and dragging it over his face. They both walk farther into the room, Bakugo sitting on Kirishima's lap.

"So, me and Red are going what you guys are going through right now. We're gonna be in our complete animal forms as well, and sharing this cramped apartment with you." My head shoots up, so there's gonna be a cat, a dog, a wolf, and a lion in here. Not a shit show at all. Denki nods, laying down. "So we're here before we shift because of Red being a entirely black lion it might scare some people. So, that's kinda it I guess." Denki starts grooming himself, not caring about it at all.

"And just so you know we're gonna last about a week to." Kirishima puts in, wrapping his arms around Bakugo. Bakugo shakes his head, falling against Kiri.

"I feel like I'm gonna pass out." Kiri gets alarmed and goes to move him when Denki jumps on his lap. He shakes his lead, lightly resting his tail on Bakugo. He gets off their lap, beckoning for them to follow him into the bed room. He comes out alone a minute later, strolling over to me. He wedges his way under my head, curling up and falling asleep. I lick over his head before doing the same.

Le time skip.

I lift my head up, yawning. I look down and see a still sleeping Denki. I bend down and nuzzle my face into his side when I smell something I don't recognize. I get up, careful not to wake Denki and walk into the bedroom. I see a ash blond wolf under the arm of a entirely black huge ass lion. I walk over, careful not to startle them. I gently reach my nose over to Bakugos ear. I lick over it, letting him wake up. His head lifts and he yawns. He looks down and his eye widen. Let's see if he can understand me.

"I know, you're gonna feel weird for a little. I'm not about to wake your boyfriend who could easily chop my head off. Me and Denki are gonna be on the couch whenever you're ready." He seems to understand and nods.

"Okay, I'll get him up. Wise choice by the way. Watch." I step back into the door way, sitting down and watching. Bakugo gets up, shoving Kirishima. When he doesn't budge he leans down, biting his ear lightly. Kirishima seems to wake up and kick absent mindedly. When the kick doesn't hit anyone he raises his head yawning. I shiver when I see his teeth, all sharp and think. He looks down and let's out a noise I can't explain. He looks down, then and Bakugo, then at me.

"This is weird." He gets up, and holy shit he's huge. Bakugo immediately gets up by him, shoving him down.

"I wouldn't mind seeing you like this more often." I shake my head at Bakugos comment, going back to Denki. I shake him awake.

"Kirishima and Bakugo are up, get somewhere Kirishima can't reach you. You might be scared." He yawns, lazily walking over to the counter and laying down. The two other animals walk out and Denki let's out a yelp of surprise.

"Jesus you're huge Kirishima!" He jumps down, walking over. I want to laugh at the sight. Denki looks like an ant standing in front of Kirishima. Kiri looks down, bringing a paw to the side of Denkis face. I growl, getting up and walking over.

"My paw is the size of you body basically." I pick Denki up my the scruff, bringing him closer to me. "Calm down, I'm not gonna hurt him." Kirishima walks away, laying down behind the couch. "So what did you guys do to keep yourself busy?" I look down at Denki, remembering when he got a little excited. 

"Well, Denki lets just say he likes the whole cat thing." He reaches up, biting my neck lightly. I lick his chest. Bakugo laughs.

"How would sex even work like this?" Bakugo lays next to Kiri, nuzzling into his side. Kirishima's head snaps over to him, tilting.

"I don't know, ask the two who had it yesterday." Denki growls, jumping back up on the counter.

"For the record we didn't have sex, Toshi just knows how cats work." Denki defends himself. Kiri brings an arm over Bakugo, dragging him infront of him. Bakugo tries to move when Kirishima's other paw holds him down.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Bakugo snaps, causing Kirishima to let out a low growl and oh my god I wanna stay on his good side. Everyone freezes and Kirishima licks a stripe up bakugos side.

"Kirishima, I'm not trying to seduce you or anything, but that growl was sexy as fuck." Denki sits up, eyes focused on Kirishima's tongue. I look up at Denki, how dare he say that when I'm right here.

"You have your own alpha sparky." Bakugo says, leaning into Kiris tongue. Denki lets out a hiss, jumping down in front of me.

"I know that but he isn't a lion." I pull him closer, putting my paw between his shoulder blades and holding him on the ground. "A-alpha?" I lean down, liking the base of his tail. He wriggles trying to get away.

"Nope, you teased, you have to deal with the consequences." I lean back down, letting my tongue do the work. He hisses, positioning himself like yesterday.

"Not In front of t-them." He digs his claws into my arm again, panting lightly.

"You're the one who said Kirishima's growl what 'hot as fuck' I thought you would want him here." I know this might be a bit much but my alpha won't stop. He shakes his head.

"Just b-because I like his growl doesn't mean I want him to w-watch." I hear another, deeper, louder, growl come from Kirishima. My head snaps up and I glare at him. Kirishima meets my gaze and let's out another growl. Denki whines, digging his claws deeper into my arm. I wince when I feel him break skin.

"Stop." I stand up, pushing Denki under me and glaring at Kirishima. Kirishima gets up as well, pushing Bakugo out of the way.

"I don't think I will actually." I step forward, hackles raising. Kirishima walks towards me, stopping in front of me. He dips his head down, opening his mouth slightly. I suddenly bark, shoving him away and biting down on his throat. He growls, flipping us and raising a paw. "Don't pick a fight you can't win." He gets off me, walking to Denki. He lays down behind him, placing a paw on his lower back and dragging him closer. I hear a growl come from Bakugo and Kirishima's head turns.

"I don't like what you're doing Eijiro." Bakugo takes a step forward, snarling. Kirishima smirks back at him, leaning down and licking a stripe up Denkis back. Denki yowls, whimpering slightly. I see red. I jump onto Kirishima, knocking him off Denki and biting onto one of his legs. He growls, shaking his leg harshly making me slam into a wall. I yelp, trying to get up before he can do anything but I'm to late. He comes over, pinning me down by my neck.

"I thought I told you to fuck off." He leans down, going to bite when he gets knocked off by Bakugo.

"Wake the fuck up!" Bakugo leans down and barks into Kiris face. Denki rushes over, licking over my neck. Kirishima gets up, holding the leg I bit slightly off the ground. Blood slowly but surely starts dripping down his paw. Bakugos head snaps over to me, growling. "You hurt him." I cough, feeling my throat still stinging from Kirishima's paw.

"And he put his hands on my omega, it's fucking pay back." I sweep Denki closer, but he gets out of my grasp. He walks up to Kirishima, ears pressed flat against his head and tail level with his body. A sign of submission. He creeps forward to his hurt paw, reaching his head out and sniffing over it.

"Can I help?" His voice is small and caring. Kirishima nods, laying down so he has more access. "It might sting a little, I can't help that." He leans down, slowly licking over the bite marks. Denki seems to slowly get less stiff, even starting to purr. Bakugo seems calm, sitting next to Kirishima. Denki finishes up, lightly pressing his paw against Kirishima's arm. He meets him with a level stare. "And do me a favor. Don't touch me like that again." Everyone freezes at the sound of his voice, the iciness of it. He walks back to me, his tail stroking my chin. "And we have unfinished business, preferably with a out a big dumb lion who can't keep his hands to himself this time." He shoots a glare at Kirishima as he struts into the bathroom. Tail and head high.

"He's not dumb bastard!" Bakugo objects, stepping forward. Denki turns around, sitting down with his tail over his paws.

"So when he purposely went on turning on a different omega that's not his to piss my alpha off that's not dumb?" He struts forward, stopping in front of Bakugo, glaring at him. "When he tried to make me cum by licking me when I was obviously horny that wasn't dumb? When he fought back when Toshi tried to make sure I was okay wasn't dumb? Okay, never mind. Then we don't need a big lion who think he owns everything interrupting us. Come on Toshi. You're gonna help me and you're gonna like it." He walks past me, letting some strong pheromones wash over me. "Think about it Bakugo, and keep your fucking alpha in check." I follow him into the bathroom.

"You sure you wanna continue?" He hisses up at me.

"If you don't make me cum right now I'm actually going to be angry." I nod, laying down and getting to work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 233 10
In which Todoroki is having a pretty rough day... ...then finds himself somewhere worse ~TodoBaku Omegaverse/A,B,O ~Strong Language, VERY 18+ conten...
19.9K 819 25
Shinso is given a second chance. As he tries to prove that he is worthy of this second chance Kaminari and he encounters more problems. Hopefully, th...
261K 5.5K 22
Alpha Katsuki's owners, Rei and Eiji Futoshi, said that they was going to get him a present. Katsuki is surprised when they bring home a trembling gr...
136K 2.9K 15
omegaverse au. smut !! ADOPTED : @___IsaacFoster___ please check them out :) // todoroki seems to find himself in a tough situation. // character i...