Knowing The Cold Heart (Book...

Per MFSevyMF

I will bring you to book 2 of my story. And a question for you. Will this story have a happy end? Will Duyon... Més

Chapter 1 'Paper Note'
Chapter 2 'White Blood'
Chapter 3 'Roads Have To Been Taken'
Chapter 4 'Never Say I Didn't Warn You'
Chapter 5 'On Our Side?'
Chapter 6 'Get To Know Me First'
Chapter 7 'Talk To The Face'
Chapter 8 'The Next Step'
Chapter 9 'We Play The Game Of Insane'
Chapter 10 'Meet The Demon'
Chapter 11 'Together We Fall'
Chapter 12 'How To Kill Us'
Chapter 13 'Price To Pay'
Chapter 14 'Fire And Blood'
Chapter 15 'Your Not Mine Anymore'
Chapter 16 'A Whole Other Me'
Chapter 17 'Dangerous Promise'
Chapter 18 'We Danced With Monsters'
Chapter 19 'Slowly Getting Worse'
Chapter 20 'Leaving You Behind'
Chapter 21 'I Fell Back Again'
Chapter 23 ' I've Lost You'
Chapter 24 'I Would Do Everything For You'
Chapter 25 'I'm Sorry My Love'
Chapter 26 'Enough Is Enough'
Chapter 27 'Can We'
Chapter 28 'You're Not Alone Anymore'
Chapter 29 'Darkness Is Hitting Hard'
Chapter 30 'Who Are You?'
Chapter 31 'Can We Move On?'
Chapter 32 'Who The Hell Is That?'
Chapter 33 'By Your Side'

Chapter 22 'Change in me'

95 11 13
Per MFSevyMF

People don't change that easily but if they do, it's because they are hurt. Or that's what they want to believe -

(Picture above is Duyon)

Duyon's POV

I looked at the clothes in front of me. ''You are released'' My primary nurse said before giving me my clothes back. It was my black Tommy Hilfiger jacket, black skinny jeans, and a black shirt. I took my white hospital uniform off. My old clothes from four years ago felt bigger.

''You lost a lot of weight, but you gained muscle in the right places'' The head said while giving me a grin. I turned away from disgust. When did he enter my room?

Every clothing felt baggy but not too much. I need to buy new clothes.

'' Here are your boots'' My primary nurse said. It was my classic black Dr martens from England. '' Here is your passport and driver's license'' The nurse handed me my black leather wallet. I opened the wallet to find my credit cards in my wallet. Luckily they didn't take those. Because that's where most of my money is.

''Listen, boy. It doesn't mean that you are released, you can do anything. If you are caught by the police then you are getting yourself in the same hell you were four years ago'' The head said with a smirk before walking to the door. The primary nurse followed him.

''You are my best creation'' The head said with a smile before opening my room door, they left.

I sat on the bed. The room was empty. I had nothing to take with me, only the black leather back bag I made for Ren as a birthday present. It took me a whole month to make it but the time and patience paid off. Ren loves back bags and the color black so I hope he likes my present.

The door of my room opened to reveal the mute girl from before. I stood up from my bed. ''Why are you here?'' I asked her in an angry tone. She was the reason why I was punished with the shock wires. She looked down at her white shoes while playing with her fingers. She was scared and I could feel it.

''If you are not going to answer me, move!'' I demanded with an annoyed tone before pushing her a little to the side, so I could open the door of my room. Fast she grabbed my hand that I pushed her with. ''Please wait!'' She said in a quiet tone while squeezing my left hand. She was little and small but the grip she had on my hand was hurting me. She was scared but why?

''What's your name?'' I asked her but this time in a much softer tone. She looked up from my hand she was squeezing. '' Bella'' She answered back looking at my eyes before looking back at our hands. ''Bella, you can let go of my hand. I'm not going anywhere'' I said again with a soft tone while smiling at her shocked expression.

''You smiled for the first time'' She said with an excited tone before letting go of my hand. ''You are beautiful when you smile'' She said with a smile before poking my right cheek with her finger. I smiled again, she was really cute.

I never saw that side of her. She never talked to me in those two years she was in here. Everyone said she was mute but I still tried to talk with her but never succeded in a conversation. She was always alone in the lounge room and canteen. That's why I wanted to socialize with her. Why did she talk to me, when this was my last day in here?

''I'm sorry. Because of me, you were punished'' She said in a sad tone before hugging me. I stiffened from her sudden touch. She took my hands and put them around her shoulders before squeezing my stomach with her powerful hug. I laughed ''Alright Bella, I can feel your sorry'' I said with a smile before hugging her small body back. I didn't understand why she was acting this way, coming suddenly inside my room. But she was too cute to push away again.

''I will be released in a month. But I don't have a guardian'' She said before letting me go and looking at me. ''My mother died when I was little and my dad is abusive so he isn't my guardian anymore'' She said with tears in her eyes. I walked to my bed '' Come'' I said before sitting on the bed. She did the same before looking at her little hands. I could see from her body language she was nervous about something.

''I don't want to go to a foster home because it's scary there'' She said while tears were streaming down her face. I grabbed her head and took her body to my chest hugging it. I knew how she felt. The feeling of abandonment and helplessness. I know that feeling too well.

''Can you please be my guardian?'' She asked with tears in her eyes. ''What!?'' I said shocked while looking at those beautiful sad green eyes of hers. ''Why me?" I asked confused while whipping her tears off with my finger.

'' You have a kind heart. You were the only one that wanted to talk to me. You didn't treat me like a mute girl. You were always kind to anyone inside this mental hospital, even when they were bad'' She said with a sad smile.

I laughed a dry laugh. Me a kind heart? I remembered all those years back when I was killing people for money. ''I'm anything but not kind'' I said in a serious tone.

I am a cold-hearted monster who killed people. How can this little girl think I am kind?

''No!'' She said in a hard tone. I smiled ''You saw me when I almost killed lay and kay'' I said. She nodded before looking into my eyes. ''You saw how of a monster I can be'' I said. She nodded '' Yes, I saw all the moments when you lost your mind. But that was when they went too far'' She said. I was speechless.

''Please!'' She begged. ''Please, can you be my guardian?'' She asked again in a sad tone while playing with her fingers.

''No! I can't even take care of myself. How do I take care of you?'' I asked her in a hard tone before standing up. '' Look'' I said before taking my jacket and shirt.

My stomach, back, and arms were covered in scars. From stab wounds, torture wounds, and suicide attempts. My body was disgusting.

''I can take of you'' She said with tears in her eyes. I smiled at her. She was the one with a kind heart, not me. ''How old are you?'' I asked her with a smile before taking my shirt and jacket from the ground and putting them on. ''Fifteen'' She answered back. I shook my head. ''I'm sorry but I can't take care of you'' I said before walking to the door. It was time for me to go.

''If not then he will be my guardian again'' She said after grabbing my wrist with her small hands. ''He will abusive me again and again'' She cried. ''How can a mentally ill patient care for another mentally ill patient?'' I asked in a hard tone. She stopped crying before looking up at me.

''I'm not mentally ill. I have only PTSD'' She said. ''But how did you come here if you only have post-traumatic stress disorder?'' I asked her. ''Because I was labeled mute. After being abused by my dad and the foster home. I decided to stop talking to anyone. Because no one was listening to me. Why would I talk to people? when they treat me like a sick person when I was the one who was abused by sick and twisted people'' She said in a serious tone while looking at me.

Her words were wise for someone who is only fifteen years old. She has a point. They will use only her muteness and label her as someone who is sick.

''I don't know if I can get custody of you, because I am not sane'' I said in a serious tone. ''But I can fight for you with a lawsuit against your dad'' I said with a smile. She looked shocked by my statement. ''Thank you so much!'' She said with tears in her eyes before hugging me close again with her warm body.

''I know the law like my pocket. I am a lawyer'' I said with a smile before patting her little head. While working for Kyle I studied Law and Economics. That's why I was one of the best businessmen working for the mafia. You need to know your rights if you want to get rich and play the dirty game of the mafia.

''Seriously?!'' She asked in shock. I nodded '' Don't worry. I will pick you up when you are released'' I said with a smile. ''Thank you so much!'' She said with a huge smile before hugging me again. ''You are not alone anymore, Bella'' I said before hugging her back.

''It's time for me to go'' I said after looking at my silver Rolex watch. She looked disappointed before covering it with a smile. ''I will miss you'' She said before letting me go. ''Don't let them break up'' I said in a serious tone. She nodded before walking to the door and opening it.

''You saved my life'' She said with a smile before closing the door.

I now have other plans because of her. I need to go to court and defend myself. I need to show the court I am sane now, even if am not. That's something new and challenging but for Bella, I would go through that process. I don't know but I felt happy when I saw her smile. I need to protect her because that's something she needs from someone. I don't want her to feel abandoned in this filthy world because that's a feeling that I wish nobody has to feel.

I grabbed the black back bag that was on the desk before opening the door. I looked back at the white empty room. Finally, I am free from this hell I was living in for 4 years.

Ren's POV

''What do you mean he was released 7 hours ago?!'' I yelled at Keith who was walking back and forth while grabbing his hair. We were at Duyon's house in the living room. ''I tried to book a visit today to see him. But they said he already was released in the morning'' Keith said in a worried tone.

''Why didn't he call us?'' Keith asked with a frown. 'He's stubborn and likes to do things his way. But where did he go?'' I asked before looking at the clock. It was already midnight night.

''He has a house in China'' Keith said before grabbing his phone. '' Did you call him?'' I asked. Keith turned his face and looked at me with an angry expression. ''No, they said he threw his phone away before he left'' Keith said. ''Why did he threw away his phone?'' I asked before looking at the door. Blaze was standing there looking at us with a raised eyebrow.

''What's the matter?'' Blaze asked us before walking into the living room. Keith looked annoyed to see him. '' It's not your business'' Keith answered back with an angry tone. '''Keith, I think it's better to go to the police'' I said in a worried tone.

Duyon promised me he would call us when he was released but he didn't. Why did he vanish without letting us know?

''Did something bad happened to him?'' Blaze yelled at us. ''We don't know'' I yelled back at him feeling that he was making the situation worse than it already was.

Before I could react he was already holding my collar. ''Tell me what happened to him!" He screamed into my face. I was shocked. ''Don't touch him'' Keith yelled at Blaze before walking to us. ''Don't touch the kid'' Keith said in an angry tone before trying to take Blaze's hands off my collar. But his grip was too strong. His eyes were empty and looked lost.

''Take those filthy hands off Ren!'' I heard a calm voice say. We turned to look at the door. It was Duyon.

''Duyon!'' Blaze said in shock before letting my collar go. I ran to him before hugging him close to me. ''Duyon, why did you leave without telling us?'' I asked before I let my tears go. I was scared '' Don't cry'' He said in a soft tone before whipping my tears off. ''I will never abandon you. You know that'' He said before looking at Keith and Blaze.

''Dude! I thought you were gone'' Keith said before giving him a bro hug. Duyon smiled before looking back at me. I still was standing by the front door he came in. ''I needed to do some things'' He said before showing me a phone box. ''So you brought a new phone?" Keith asked. Duyon nodded before looking at Blaze.

Blaze looked like he was struck by lightning. ''Duyon, how are you?'' Blaze asked in an awkward tone while checking his outfit. ''I don't think you care'''Duyon said in a cold tone before looking at a grinning Keith. He was enjoying this moment.

''I need to go. I left my wife and kid alone at home'' Keith said before walking to the door.

Duyon walked to the kitchen table. We followed after him.

Blaze's POV

He still looked as beautiful as ever. We sat at the kitchen table, my eyes never leaving his.

He lost a lot of weight but it suited him. He looked like a model. But what I found weird that he still wearing the same clothes as four years ago. The same clothes he wore when I broke up with him. The only thing different about the clothes is that there were a little too big for his body. Where was he the whole time?

''I want my money back'' Duyon said in a calm tone while looking at me. His eyes were cold. I couldn't read his expression anymore. It was like he was changed into a different person. This wasn't the Duyon I knew.

''Sulli was my main sponsor. After I went bankrupt I paid every sponsor back with the money from the company. She is the only one who still is waiting for the money'' I said while being confused with his statement. He opened his bag before giving me some documents.

''I don't know why she lied to you but she never was your sponsor. I sponsored your company for those 3 years. 70% in total. Even her dad stopped sponsoring your company when you married her'' He said before giving me more documents. I read them.

''Fuck!'' I said before standing up. ''Calm down! Blaze'' Ren said before giving me a glass of water. ''How do you expect me to calm down when I was played by this bitch again'' I screamed before throwing the glass at the wall. '' Blaze'' Duyon said in a calm tone that didn't match his expression.

''Did she give you documents that were saying she was the main sponsor?'' Duyon asked me. I nodded ''That's good'' Duyon said with a grin before grabbing the document from the table and putting it back in his leather bag. '' How the fuck is that good?'' I yelled at him.

''What she did is illegal. She tried to steal money from me. So I only need her fake documents and I will take care of the rest'' He said. I was confused ''How will you take care of the rest?'' I asked him in a hard tone.

'' I'm a lawyer'' He said before looking at Ren who also shocked by his statement. ''Do you know how much money you own from me?'' He asked me. I shook my head ''30 million to be precise'' He said in a serious tone. My heart stopped for a second.

''Do you need your money now?'' I asked him. He nodded ''Yes, but I know you don't have money right now. That's why you living in my house'' He said. I nodded while feeling ashamed and angry. Angry because I was nothing. Ashamed because he changed into a fine man.

How could I ask him for forgiveness when I need to pay his 30 million back?

I really was stupid in believing Sulli. She's the main reason I am broke now.

''Blaze'' Duyon said. I looked up from the shame. Looking at his beautiful green hazel eyes.

''You can have the house and car outside'' He said in a serious tone before giving me his car keys. ''I can't take it'' I said with shame.

He was trying to help me but I can't take his offer. ''Blaze, look at yourself'' He said in a calm tone that didn't match his expression. He looked worried for some odd reason. '' You look awful and look how much of weight you lost'' He said while looking at the dirty clothes I was wearing. The clothes I haven't washed for a week.

I really looked awful. My hair was long and messy. My face wasn't shaven so I looked ten years older than I was. ''Blaze, I can't live in this house anymore. I hate it. It reminds me of the awful memories I had with you'' He said in a hard tone with a calm expression.

''The house and car can get you at least 20 million'' He said. ''So you can do whatever you want with the money. Get yourself a house or company. You don't need to pay me back my money'' He said.

I looked up at his face, shocked by his statement '' How can I not pay you back the money?'' I asked in disbelief. ''Because Blaze, you don't have money to pay me back'' He said in a hard tone. ''I don't want to make your life any more difficult than it is'' He said before walking up to Ren who was standing by the front door.

'' I don't want to have anything to do with you'' He said in a hard tone. My heart stopped again. He hates me that much that he doesn't want to wait for me to pay his money back. Even staying in our house. He can't stand it to be in here with me anymore.

''I also can give you the ring and necklace that you brought for me. It is real gold so that can also help you financially'' He said. I shook my head ''Please Duyon, don't be like this. Can we please start over?'' I asked him in a desperate tone before grabbing his hands.

He stiffened by my sudden touch.

''Don't touch him!'' Ren yelled before pushing me back. ''You have to be happy with Duyon's offer'' Ren said in an angry tone while looking at my sad and defeated face. ''He wants to end things with you on good terms. Why can't you fucking see that'' Ren said but this time in a much harsher tone than before.

''Ren and I will be staying in a hotel. Tomorrow I will be moving into a new house together with Ren. Tomorrow morning I will come and taking my things so that the house will be yours for good'' Duyon said before walking to the front door. I followed them. Why is Ren moving in with him?

''Why is Ren moving in with you?'' I asked in a serious tone while looking at his back. ''Because Ren is the most important person in my life'' Duyon said after turning his body to face me. He looked angry at my question.

''I will give you tomorrow the documents of this house and car. What you will do with that, I don't care'' He said before closing the front door. I opened the door and saw how he walked to his new black car. I never saw the car it looked he brought it today. He and Ren went inside the car before he rode off.

I collapsed in front of the house.

I really fucked up with him. He hates me. But still decided to help me money-wise. I can't even explain how fucked up I feel right now. Even after helping me I still feel lost. I wanted him to love me again with his heart but that was a dream far from reality.

I went inside the house, walking to the kitchen. Taking all the alcohol from the kitchen.

I don't see any light in my life anymore. I feel helpless and alone. That's how Duyon felt when his parents died. This awful twisted feeling. How did he survive all of the pain I gave him?

I began to drink my feelings away.

He is the only one I love in this world but I failed him. I don't have a reason to live anymore.

The more I drank the more lightheaded I felt.

I began to see the past again. The beautiful time I had together with him. The moments when my lips kissed him. His sleeping face when I woke up in the morning next to him. Or the times when he blushed when I compliment his beautiful body.

His soft and full lips were mine. His cute smile when I did something stupid and his angry expression when he was worried about me. I missed the Duyon that would wake me up from my nap when I was watching a movie together with him.

I closed my eyes. They say when people are in the last moments of their life they experience the past back again in a flashback or talk about someone who was dear to them. They want to think about the happiest moment in their life before passing away.

I smiled before collapsing on the kitchen floor. If I die with him in my last memories, I wouldn't mind that at all. Because he is the only one I really loved in my whole life.

A/N

This chapter took me almost 10 hours to write. It was really difficult and heavy to write.

But I did it! Hope you like it.

See you next time - MF

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1M 33.9K 58
(Book 1 in the 'Need Series') Aron's past ruined him. Turned his anxiety into his worst night mare and kept his fear alive every day. People call hi...
846 53 22
Ten years ago I made a huge fucking mistake. Who would have known that my childhood would end up with me being thrown into a shit show of violence, t...
24.7K 1.6K 40
This story is my imagination💜 This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...
Love beyond Death Per 4lice

Literatura romàntica

49.1K 3.9K 28
"You are and always have been my whole world." He started by answering his first question, looking at the blanket he was covered by. He will speak th...