**COMPLETE**The Wavy Girlfrie...

By NeverEndingNighto

Y/N Midoriya, the twin brother of Izuku Midoriya and the second son of Inko and Hisashi Midoriya. Read his ad... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Meeting The School
Rewritten Chapter 1: Meeting The School
Chapter 2: First Day Of School
Rewritten Chapter 2: First Day Of School
Chapter 3: Learning and Battling
Rewritten Chapter 3: Learning and Battling
Chapter 4: A Unexpected Date and Battle
Rewritten Chapter 4: An Unexpected Date and Battle
Chapter 5: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 6: Race and Calvary
Chapter 7: Battle Time
Chapter 8: The Hero Killer
Chapter 9: The Midterm
Chapter 10: Fun To Horror
Chapter 11: The Symbol Of Evil
Chapter 12: Family Issues
Chapter 13: New Life
Chapter 14: Provisional Hero License exam
Chapter 15: The Big Three
Chapter 16: The Work Study
Chapter 17: Getting Ready
Chapter 18: Raiding The Compound
Chapter 20: Preparing
Chapter 21: School Festival
Chapter 22: The End
Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays!!
Hey
Happy Easter!!
Announcement
Time to decide
69k Reads
Important Announcement
Ello

Chapter 19: Slow Down

2.7K 50 52
By NeverEndingNighto

It's been one day since raiding the compound. You walk into the hospital while cracking your neck.

"Damn, my body still hurts, " you said.

Walking down a hall, you see Aizawa. "Midoriya, you're here, " he stated.

"Yeah, I came to check up on Mirio and my brother, " you told him.

"Well, Mirio is gonna stay here for one more day, your brother is being set free, " he told you.

"Gotcha, " you said while walking away.

You continue to walk down the hall and see Mirio's room. Opening the door, you say "hey, Mirio-"

"Hey, you!" He replied.

"You're feeling better..." You said a little bewildered.

"Yup! And it sucks that the hospital is keeping me here! I mean, look at me! I'm bursting with energy!!!"

"I see that, but you might want to relax a little, " you told him.

"You're right, " he replied now relaxing.

You walk up to him. "It's good that you're able to smile though."

"Of course, that's what Nighteye wants me to! And I'm not gonna stop!"

"Well, I'm glad that you feel better and I hope that one day that you get your quirk back."

"Thanks, buddy, and I know I will if Eri ever learns how to control her quirk."

You turn around and begin to leave the room. "Well, good luck Lemillion."

You walk out and further down the hall. "Y/N?" You heard your brother's voice.

"Hey, Izuku, " you said while turning to him. "Feeling better?"

"Yeah, I am, " he answered.

"I'm glad to hear that, " you said while walking to him.

Your brother looks down at the floor with a saddened look on his face. "Are you sure that you're okay?" You asked him.

"It's just... Everything that has happened recently, " he told you. "It's just-"

You place your hand on his shoulder. "Izuku, " you said. "You did a great job whether you want to knowledge it or not. I was proud of you when you were out there fighting Overhaul. You're gonna become a great hero one day, I know."

Your brother smiles. "Thanks, Y/N."

"You're welcome... Deku, " you told him while walking away.

You crack a few of your bones as you walk out of the hospital. "With all of the debriefing and paperwork, it's gonna be night by the time we all get back to our dorms, " you said.

"Y/N!!" You heard someone shout.

You turn and see your girlfriend running toward you. "Nejire!" You said happily.

Your girlfriend nearly tackles you with how she hugged you. You wrap your arms around her and asks "you're ok?"

Letting go, she tells you "yeah, a good night's rest, and I'm back to normal."

"Good, it worries me when I see that you're not yourself, " you told him.

"Awwww, you love me!" She replied with a smile.

"Don't act like you don't love me either, " you said back.

"Who said I was?" She asked with a smile.

You smile back and look her in the eyes. Nejire does the same to you as well.

She wraps her arms around your neck and you place your hands on her hips. Finally, you and she passionately kissed.

"Hey!" A feminine voice called out.

This scares both of you. Nejire accidentally slaps you across the face. "OW!" You yelled.

"Sorry, " she told you.

Both you and Nejire look and see Ryukyu. "Sorry for that, " she said.

"It's fine, " you replied. "Are you feeling better miss Ryukyu?"

"Yes, I am, " she answered. "Thank you for asking."

"Miss Ryukyu!" Nejire shouted. "Are we still going to do the work-study?!"

"Sadly, no, " she answered with a frown. "It has been decided that they will be put on hold until further notice."

"That sucks, " you replied.

"Yeah..." Nejire agreed.

"I agree, but it's for the best, " Ryukyu said.

"Yeah, I guess, " you replied.

"Hey, " Ryukyu said while placing her hand on your shoulder. "You've made a lot of improvement while working with me. You got a lot of potential, you don't stop being better."

You smile at what Ryukyu said to you. "I will!" you told her.

"That also goes to you too Nejire, " Ryukyu told her.

"I understand!" Your girlfriend replied.

Ryukyu holds her hand out in front of you two. You and Nejire place your hands on top of hers.

"Say it with me, " Ryukyu told you two.

"Go beyond, PLUS ULTRA!!!!!" You all said while swinging your hands into the air.

You all laugh a little after doing that. "Man, it has been a while since I've said that, " Ryukyu said with a smile.

"For us, it was yesterday, " Nejire replied.

You all stood there and it felt a little awkward. "Uh, well, I and Nejire need to head back to school, " you said.

"Wait, " Ryukyu said. "We're gonna need you for the debriefing and some paperwork."

"Oh God, this is gonna take forever isn't it?" You asked.

"Yup, come on, " she said.

Ryukyu walks away and Nejire follows her. You stand there not moving.

"It's at times like these that make me wish my quirk was cloning; so that my clone can do all of this bullshit, " you said.

You soon joined Ryukyu and Nejire with the debriefing and paperwork. It took so long, that was night by the time you, Izuku, Uraraka, Tsu, Kirishima made it back to the dorms.

"EVERYONE, THEY'RE BACK!!!!!" Mineta loudly announced. "THEY'RE BAAACK!!!!!!!"

Everyone in the dorm runs in to see the five of you.

"Is everyone okay?!"
"We saw everything on the news!!"
"That looked like some nasty business!"
"If it isn't our resident trouble makers!"

"I'll take that as a compliment, " you replied.

Everyone began talking at once, it was hard for you to keep up. "STOP!!!" Iida yelled. "Yes, yes, they know that we were worried about them! But calm down!!"

"Iida, " you said while tapping him on the shoulder. "We appreciate what you're doing, but we're fine."

Iida looks at you with a blank face for a few seconds. "I WAS SOOOOOOOOOO WORRIED ABOUT YOU GUYS, I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!" He announced.

"Holy shit!" You said while covering your ears.

"I'll brew some lavender herbal tea!" Mom announced while running away. "It's just the thing to help you relax."

"I'm gonna be in my room, " you said.

"Okay, " everyone replied.

You walk into your room and get into some relaxing clothing. You lay in your bed tired.

"Man, these past few days have been kicking my ass, " you said while getting under the blanket.

"I just hope that things can be at least somewhat normal, " you said while falling asleep.

A Few Days Later...

Luckily for you, your wish came true. While the classes were boring, you were at least glad that the days weren't life or death battles.

You attended Nighteye's funeral and was sad to see him go. It wasn't a good day for anyone.

One day in math class, you sat there waiting for the time to run out. After seeing your brother get the answer wrong, the bell soon rang.

You get up from your desk and tell him "come on, let's get some lunch."

"Sounds good, " he replied.

Aoyama sticks some food in your brother's mouth and tells him "have some cheese."

Izuku bites it and looks at him confused. You do that exact same thing.

"I'll leave you two alone, " you said while walking away.

You walk to the lunchroom happy that your life is, at least for now, is taking a slower pace.

Word count: 1248

Author: not much, but the next chapter should be filled with a lot more.

See ya in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 39.3K 58
Shoto Todoroki is Endeavors' youngest son and his 'masterpiece' compared to his older siblings. However at the age of seven another child was born to...
769K 22.1K 41
An unfortunate accident caused Izuku Todoroki to separate from his family. After his disappearance, the family only grew colder. Shoto lost his twin...
337K 9.7K 25
Midoriya was a quirkless omega who could never be useful to his alpha or beta. Todoroki was the perfect strong Alpha longing for his fated pair but o...
28.1K 782 27
Y/N is a pro hero with Fire, Ice, Healing, Premonition, Speed, and Strength quirks. A very dominant person, much similar to her best friend Midnight...