The Fallen Dragon King.

By ZBX6779

Issei has been suffering for 19 years straight until he snaps. From weakest to badass. this is my first fanfi... More

part 1. prologue
part 2. full 180.
part 3. confrontation
part 4. exposed.
part 5. unofficial rating game.
part 6. showdown
part 7. broken.
part 8. return.
part 9. reunion
part 10. hello Sona.
part 11. murderers.
part 12 new love
part 13. red dragon and black cat.
part 14. research and plumage.
part 15. gift and little kitten.
part 16. unwanted attention
part 17. the first fallen king.
part 18. training
part 19. the 8.
part 20. the queen.
part 21. dinner and stories.
part 22. well deserved laughs.
part 23. sharing the memories of the past.
part 24. chess
part 25. sparring match.
part 27. Sitri gets owned.
part 28. a real match.
part 29. eternal bond.
part 30. the plan and the threat.
part 31 Loki
part 32. JUGGERNAUT DRIVE
part 33: aftermath
part 34. unavoidable conversation and craziness.
part 35, new beginnings. epilogue.

part 26. red vs yellow

7.2K 71 34
By ZBX6779

The first match of team Rias vs Riser was not far off, the team members were on their way to the waiting room.

Rias: guys wait.

They stop and look at her.

Rias: I was thinking about our team name, instead of team Gremory how about team red?

Issei: how come?

Rias: because the Gremories aren't the only one associated with the colour red since you made your debut as the red dragon emperor, you're a symbol so it's only right that you and this whole team should get to be a part of it.

Everyone smiles at her modesty.

Akeno: I like that idea.

Issei: if that's what you want then so be it Rias.

Issei knows that what Rias said was only half the reason, he calls her red every now and then but not as frequently as she would like so this way she gets to be called that again and again. She's still wants to be as close to him as possible even if it's indirect. They waited for the announcement that finally came. It was Azazel.

Azazel: ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 1st rating game since the end of the great war. So without any further delay, we will begin the first match. It's team Rias vs team Riser. Each team will have 5 minutes to come up with a strategy. Begin.

Rias: so anyone got any ideas? I want to hear your opinions.

Kuroka: I'll take on the bishops.

Akeno: her queen is mine to fight. This time I'm ready for her.

Issei: so basically it'll be like before....

Everyone: yeah....

Issei: but this time they won't hold back.

Kiba: but neither will we.

Shirone: this time I'll use my sage magic if needed.

Kuroka: save it for the Bael team. I fear we will need it there.

Shirone: fine.

Issei: leave Riser to me, I know that he trained since we last fought and he wants a rematch.

Kuroka: I wouldn't mind having a crack at him.

Issei: you would fuck him up but I can tell from the look in his eyes that he wants me since I broke his ego.

Rias: that was badass.

Bikou: time's up guys.

Azazel: all teams prepare to battle. 3 2 1 fight.

Riser made the first move. He came in head first straight towards Issei.

Riser: I'm glad you're back red dragon emperor. I wanted a rematch for almost a whole year now.

Issei: I can you mean business this time, no holding back?

Riser: I'm not making that mistake again. Haha

Issei: you sure have changed Riser

Riser: as have you Issei in more ways than one. You're hiding your power level.

Issei: when you reach a certain level it becomes hard to do so.

Rias: guys the match has started.

Riser: sorry Rias, my bad. Now then shall we?

Issei: sure. Guys you know the plan. Don't hold back.

Everyone: right.

Arthur and Kiba go full speed towards Riser's knights and the sound of clashing steel can be heard.

Shirone and Bikou test their strengths against the rooks in mortal combat. Shock waves could be seen in the distance, Akeno took to the sky against the bomb queen and the sound of bombs and thunder could be heard loudly as they took it higher and higher, Akeno even began to use light spears. Asia stayed with Rias since she wasn't a fighter but Kuroka clearly was, she used her sage powers which were boosted by the queen piece to do some real damage. The crowd was cheering at how strong both teams are and how they are holding their own against Riser and his team.

Riser: how about we make a deal to make things more interesting?

Issei: like what?

Riser: if I lose then my little sister Ravel who will soon be a free Bishop will join you, she has taken an interest in your joining your team Issei, we both know that lady Kuroka is clearly not your Bishop in reality Rias.

Rias: you knew?

Riser: her powers are similar to Issei's. She's his queen isn't she?

Issei: just keep quiet for now.

Riser: only Ravel and I figured it out and agreed to keep quiet until we knew the whole story.

Rias: you...really have changed.

Riser: after my pride or should I say my ego was shattered I was finally able to see clearly, and thus I'm sorry Rias, for everything.
I apologize to you as well red dragon.

Issei: and if you win?

Riser: then we get to have a sparring match every now and then. Deal?

Issei: oh my friend would be joining us as well

Riser: perfect.

Asia: guys... The crowd is staring at us.

Issei: then let's go Riser.

Both fly off into the distance.

Issei: balance break.

Issei now entered his balance breaker and launched his fist towards Riser who caught it.

Riser: please stop holding back. You have the boosted gear so use it.

Issei: so be in.

Boost x18.

Issei launched a full on assault and once again any damage Riser had was healed instantly. Riser released his flame wings, his aura was incredible, so much heat that even Issei could feel it through his tough armour. Riser only continues to power up and transformed into a bird of fire, a literal Phoenix.

Issei: so you trained the whole time since we last fought. I'll show you new powers as well.

Issei unleashed his 12 fallen wings and created his signature light spear.

Riser: what the....

Issei: didn't see that coming did you?

Riser: but you're a devil. How can you create a light spear?

Issei: I haven't been a devil for almost a year now.

The crowd went wild after seeing Issei's and risers powers. This was going to be a good match.

Riser: you're really a unique existence.

Issei: I am the first fallen dragon king.

Riser: then let's fight like kings.

Both charged once again. Issei used his spear to block Riser's talons that were hot enough to cut through steel, Riser sent gale force winds from his wings mixed with flames that created a fire tornado, it sucked Issei in who boosted his defense but was sucked in, the flames were consuming the oxygen so Issei that to think quick. He used his strong fallen wings to create a counter tornado which spun in the opposite direction this cancelling both of them. Riser launched his flamming feathers like bullets and there were too many for Issei to dodge, he immediately hardened his fallen wings but they could only defend for so long. The relentless barrage of fire feathers went through his wings and armour wounding Issei. Rias ran over to help him.

Issei: NO. THIS IS MY FIGHT.

Rias: Issei...

Issei gets back up and boosts his power again and again.

Issei: promote to knight.

(A/n: after Issei got the king piece he can use powers of all pieces, it also changed his balance breaker into the 4 promotions which are canon).

Rias: what.....

Ddraig: Welsh sonic boost knight.

Issei once again now in his aerodynamic thin armour flew at supersonic speeds, the sonic boom got everyone's attention on the field and in the crowd. Everyone else stopped fighting and just watched in awe. Issei boosted his speed even more and impaled riser via light spear, he promoted to rook and punched riser back into the air, again Issei promoted to Bishop and fired two energy beams at Riser who was roasted, he fell to the ground and reverted to his original form. Issei was now on top of him and holding a light spear over his head.

Issei: give up?

Riser: looks like you have beaten me once again. Yes I surrender.

Azazel: Riser Phoenix has surrendered. Team Red wins. This was truly a spectacular match, no holding back. Give it up for team Red and our legend the red dragon emperor a.k.a the fallen Dragon king.

The crowd cheers, Irina, Xenovia, Cao Cao, Vali and even Ophis were sitting there, they all cheered while Ophis just sat there waving a small red flag.

Azazel: tomorrow's match is team Sitri vs team Bael. Team Sitri is known for their tactics and planning while team Bael are a walking power house, who will win? Find out tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 606 13
Issei Hyoudou, a young man who holds the title of the Red Dragon Emperor, realizes that he has been used as a tool to free Rias from her arranged mar...
11.6K 119 51
This is a story of issei having a student and passing the gear to him in his last moments while promising to love the others like he did or even more...
357K 4.9K 34
Issei Hyoudou, he is the Sekiryuutei, hero of the factions, and of the children known as the Oppai Dragon. After waking up from his coma after the ba...
34.8K 404 9
Immaturity and selfishness are triggers to disasters issei who failed to confess heard his friends said some negative things to him then he heard som...